Quantcast
Ngoc Chieu Nguyen

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | ♥ You'll always be loved ♥

Photo] Song Hye-kyo, 'Beautiful Momo Calling Spring',Enter the article 2019.04.20 at 1:23 pm  

0003993857_001_20190420132307830.jpg?type=w430_q70View origina[OSEN = Park Joon-hyung] Actress Song Hye-kyo attended an eyewear brand event at the Lotte Department Store in Sogong-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th. 
Song Hye-kyo poses. / soul1014@osen.co.kr
source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003993857&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20190420
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

The difference in votes of depressing! Let’s give it a good shot everyone. Ask people to make more accounts, all other fandoms are doing it. :thumbsup:

Problem is, the bulk of Kyo’s fans are aged 30+ :lol: It’s millions of em but they’re not even aware of this voting. I hope that SHK page in FB posted this. Let me go message.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

love her look here:

Is it just me? Why dont I know about this Vedi vero event?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Close-up of beautiful spotless face of U40 beauty Song Hye Kyo

Saturday, April 20, 2011 14:01...                                                           Nearly 40 years old, Song Hye Kyo still maintains smooth skin and youthful sweet beauty. 

On the afternoon of April 20, Song Hye Kyo had a chance to attend a promotional event for Vedi Vero, the eye-branding brand she was represented in Seoul. Unlike the old- fashioned style on Kim Tuong red carpet a few days ago, this time Song Hye Kyo attracted with short, youthful hair and simple and elegant fashion style.

The beautiful Descendants of the sun also received much admiration because the skin was smooth, the ball was spotless. Although nearly 40 years old, Song Hye Kyo still affirms the top class beauty of Korean showbiz.

Close up of the spotless beauty of Song Hye Kyo-1 U40 beauty U40
Close-up of Song Hye Kyo's beautiful appearance 

Close up of the spotless beauty of Song Hye Kyo-2 U40 beauty U40
She chose a simple outfit and hair  

Close-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-3 U40 beautyClose-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-4 U40 beauty
Song Joong Ki expressed her comfort after the rumors of a marriage break 

Close-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-5 U40 beauty 
Recently, Song Hye Kyo signed a contract with well-known director Vuong Gia Ve to develop his career in the Chinese market 

Close-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-6 U40 beauty U40
However many fans expressed hope that she will soon have a baby, instead of working hard to pursue artistic activities.

Close-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-7 U40 beauty U40Close up of the spotless beauty of Song Hye Kyo-8 U40 beauty U40Close up of the spotless beauty of Song Hye Kyo-9, U40 beautyClose up of the spotless beautiful face of Song Hye Kyo-10, U40 beautyClose-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-11 U40 beauty U40Close up of the spotless beautiful face of Song Hye Kyo-12, U40 beautysource credit @https://2sao.vn/can-canh-guong-mat-dep-khong-ti-vet-cua-song-hye-kyo-n-181693.html

• Love 1

1 hour ago, bohmi said:

Hi Craniata, I think Kyo once appeared in Cosmopolitan Korea and Marie Claire Korea too. But I'm not sure whether Kyo also appeared on the cover or not.

I think these pictures belong to the contents of magazine because if she is the model cover,  the name of the magazine maybe appears with her pics. Until now, i'm so regretful that she didn't have face on Cosmo and MC. She will be the best if she completes in 5 biggest magazines in both Korea and Chinna. Anyway, she is the goddess in my heart.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy Easter To All!
May you feel the joy of the presence of Jesus who showed us the way. He has long been gone. Yet, in our hearts, His name shines on. Happy Easter
A fun Easter holiday is a great excuse to spend time with my favorite people in the world. Enjoy this blessed celebration and have a wonderful Easter!
The best thing about Easter Sunday is being with family and good friends, let your heart be filled with peace and love! Have a Blessed Easter
Wishing you and your family the happiest & blessed Easter of all. God bless you now and always.
May Jesus keep eyes on you and your family always, Happy blessed Easter to you all.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Awww, I had no idea that Kyo had an event earlier for Vedi Vero. I thought  after she attended HFA last week, we'd see her again in public on April 26th in Thailand for Sulwhasoo. Anyway, she's so gorgeous as always! Thanks for the update! :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

love her look here:

Is it just me? Why dont I know about this Vedi vero event?

You're not alone,chingu:lol:

• Like 1

Another day, another chance to vote!!

Posting the link here!

Spreading the word the best I can. And voted too! 

Song Hye Kyo is nominated for Most Favorite Actress in the Baeksang Awards. PLEASE VOTE!

Lurkers and Members. Please show your support! You can vote using fb, twitter, weibo etc etc  you can use all if you have accounts to every one of these sns. Vote once per day!

Have you voted for song hye kyo and park bo gum yet? Theyre nominated for most favorite actor and actress! 

For Kyo:

https://m.vlive.tv/vote/129

• Like 1

10 Older Romance K-Dramas That You Need To See

10 Older Romance K-Dramas That You Need To See

Mar 29, 2019

It feels like just yesterday I was watching these K-dramas as a kid, which are now referred to as “older K-dramas.”  

It’s easy to get excited and sucked into the dramatic world of K-dramas these days, but there are lots of K-dramas from way back when that can be thoroughly enjoyed today. Here’s a look at 10 of those older K-dramas that you should definitely give a watch!

Full House

full-house.jpg

“Full House” stars a young Song Hye Kyo as Han Ji Eun and Rain as Lee Young Jae in this classic love story between a famous star and normal woman. The two decide to have a contract marriage while living in the same house. Although they’re technically married, they can’t stand each other. They eventually learn to coexist and start to develop feelings as they come to realize they can’t live without the other.

This adorable love story will have you longing for a similar romance to Ji Eun and Young Jae’s. Their love-hate relationship is heart-fluttering to see even though Young Jae can be mean at times. Their budding romance gives off serious chemistry, and you’ll also appreciate the aegyoSong Hye Kyo has in the series!

Here’s a glimpse:

Worlds Within

wolrds-within.jpg

“Worlds Within” stars Hyun Bin as Jung Ji Oh and Song Hye Kyo as Joo Joon Young in this realistic K-drama about the ups and downs of being in a relationship. The two characters both work in the world of K-dramas, as they are both production directors. They are constantly faced with the pressures of having to deliver a high-rating K-drama while being in a sustaining relationship.

If you’re into a series that gives insight into what being in a relationship while having a career is like, “Worlds Within” is the perfect watch. There isn’t anything too dramatic that happens, but you’ll appreciate the realness of love and breakups. There’s also some sizzling romance between the two leads that you won’t want to miss! Hey Soompiers! Which of these older K-dramas is your favorite? Or which one are you going to watch? Let me know in the comments below!....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1309861wpp/10-older-romance-k-dramas-that-you-need-to-see

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Pls vote for Goddess Song Hye Kyo she is now on the 2rd place let us help her to win this....Please vote 'V LIVE Favorite Artist' of the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards! (Female)
5,348 votes
Please vote 'V LIVE Favorite Artist' of the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards!....source credit@https://m.vlive.tv/vote/129

• Like 2