Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

7 K-Dramas About North And South Korea To Binge-Watch Now

Action + politics + romance? Yes, please!
by KAREN PANGAN | 4 hours ago
k-drama-north-south-korea-1555300871.jpg

ICYDK, 2018 was a big year for North and South Korea. After being separated for more than 70 years, the independent governments have made a series of promising big steps that can lead to their improved relations. The relationship between the two has been a sensitive topic for decades, but this hasn't stopped the media from talking about it, K-dramas included. In fact, it has actually given way to some of the most iconic Korean dramas ever aired. If you're a K-drama fan who loves a mix of politics, action, drama, and romance, then you'll love the list below:                            1. The King 2 Hearts (2012)

2. Descendants Of The Sun(2016)

While this 2016 hit doesn't really focus on North Korea, the plot includes it as a theme on critical points of the story. Captain Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Dr. Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) try to navigate their relationship as they keep true to their loyalties as a soldier and a doctor. Descendants Of The Sunhits the perfect balance between action, politics, and romance, while also doing a good job in showing a side of North Korean loyalists that often goes unexplored by the media.                  3. Doctor Stranger (2014)  4. City Hunter (2011) 5. Iris (2009)                6. Spy Myeong Wol (2011)                            7. Blow Breeze (2016)

source credit @https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/k-dramas-north-south-korea-a989-20190420-lfrm

Vedivero event today! After many moons that Kyo is doing a brand endorsement event in Seoul.

dispatch’s captions call her the goddess of spring, praise her real life looks and amazed by her beauty.

Today she is 

• Like 3

Photo] Song Hye-kyo, 'Beautiful Momo Calling Spring',Enter the article 2019.04.20 at 1:23 pm  

0003993857_001_20190420132307830.jpg?type=w430_q70View origina[OSEN = Park Joon-hyung] Actress Song Hye-kyo attended an eyewear brand event at the Lotte Department Store in Sogong-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th. 
Song Hye-kyo poses. / soul1014@osen.co.kr
source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003993857&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20190420
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

The difference in votes of depressing! Let’s give it a good shot everyone. Ask people to make more accounts, all other fandoms are doing it. :thumbsup:

Problem is, the bulk of Kyo’s fans are aged 30+ :lol: It’s millions of em but they’re not even aware of this voting. I hope that SHK page in FB posted this. Let me go message.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

love her look here:

Is it just me? Why dont I know about this Vedi vero event?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Close-up of beautiful spotless face of U40 beauty Song Hye Kyo

Saturday, April 20, 2011 14:01...                                                           Nearly 40 years old, Song Hye Kyo still maintains smooth skin and youthful sweet beauty. 

On the afternoon of April 20, Song Hye Kyo had a chance to attend a promotional event for Vedi Vero, the eye-branding brand she was represented in Seoul. Unlike the old- fashioned style on Kim Tuong red carpet a few days ago, this time Song Hye Kyo attracted with short, youthful hair and simple and elegant fashion style.

The beautiful Descendants of the sun also received much admiration because the skin was smooth, the ball was spotless. Although nearly 40 years old, Song Hye Kyo still affirms the top class beauty of Korean showbiz.

Close up of the spotless beauty of Song Hye Kyo-1 U40 beauty U40
Close-up of Song Hye Kyo's beautiful appearance 

Close up of the spotless beauty of Song Hye Kyo-2 U40 beauty U40
She chose a simple outfit and hair  

Close-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-3 U40 beautyClose-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-4 U40 beauty
Song Joong Ki expressed her comfort after the rumors of a marriage break 

Close-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-5 U40 beauty 
Recently, Song Hye Kyo signed a contract with well-known director Vuong Gia Ve to develop his career in the Chinese market 

Close-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-6 U40 beauty U40
However many fans expressed hope that she will soon have a baby, instead of working hard to pursue artistic activities.

Close-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-7 U40 beauty U40Close up of the spotless beauty of Song Hye Kyo-8 U40 beauty U40Close up of the spotless beauty of Song Hye Kyo-9, U40 beautyClose up of the spotless beautiful face of Song Hye Kyo-10, U40 beautyClose-up of beautiful spotless face of Song Hye Kyo-11 U40 beauty U40Close up of the spotless beautiful face of Song Hye Kyo-12, U40 beautysource credit @https://2sao.vn/can-canh-guong-mat-dep-khong-ti-vet-cua-song-hye-kyo-n-181693.html

• Love 1

1 hour ago, bohmi said:

Hi Craniata, I think Kyo once appeared in Cosmopolitan Korea and Marie Claire Korea too. But I'm not sure whether Kyo also appeared on the cover or not.

I think these pictures belong to the contents of magazine because if she is the model cover,  the name of the magazine maybe appears with her pics. Until now, i'm so regretful that she didn't have face on Cosmo and MC. She will be the best if she completes in 5 biggest magazines in both Korea and Chinna. Anyway, she is the goddess in my heart.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy Easter To All!
May you feel the joy of the presence of Jesus who showed us the way. He has long been gone. Yet, in our hearts, His name shines on. Happy Easter
A fun Easter holiday is a great excuse to spend time with my favorite people in the world. Enjoy this blessed celebration and have a wonderful Easter!
The best thing about Easter Sunday is being with family and good friends, let your heart be filled with peace and love! Have a Blessed Easter
Wishing you and your family the happiest & blessed Easter of all. God bless you now and always.
May Jesus keep eyes on you and your family always, Happy blessed Easter to you all.

• Like 1
  • Love 1