Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

15 hours ago, Lã Hà said:

I read the artical on Naver about our beauty this morning and I wonder why so many angry reacts appear on this artical. anyone knows the reason? I use Google translate to trans these comments below but they just admire her beauty and envy with the cat. However, the amount of angry reacts make me suprise. What 's wrong? I'm so curious about the reason. Besides, I find out many twitter accounts speard bad news about Kyo on the comment section. It seems like her anti fans increase so much after she married. So sad and resentful with that news :((

If an actress is as famous as Kyo, there are bound to be haters who’s jealous. Can you post the link?

====================•

Whoever is the owner of that ig account who is spreading rumors that Kyo is preggo is bound to deactivate her/his account.

Here’s why:

8-FBCB1-F3-B91-F-40-E2-805-A-46954-C6394

• Like 3

Beautiful actor' Song Hye-kyo donated a handbook of 10,000 copies to the temporary government memorial hall in Zhongshan..Enter the article at 8:34 am 

20190411000145_0_20190411083401851.jpg?type=w430View original

Actor Song Hye-kyo made and donated 10,000 copies of Korean and Chinese manuals for the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea at the temporary government memorial hall in Hangzhou, China. OSEN / Professor Seo, Kyung-Deok],                   Herald economy = mobile section] On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Provisional Government of Korea, Song Hye-kyo donated 10,000 copies of a handbook to the temporary government memorial hall in Hangzhou, China. On November 11, Professor Seok Kyung Deok of the Sungshin Women's University said in his instagram that "It is finally the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea. I commemorated this historic day with Song Hye-kyo and I have also done something meaningful. " The guidebook in Korean and Chinese contains various contents such as the movement route of Shanghai Provisional Government, activities in Hangzhou and introduction of historical sites memorials in full color. Professor Seo said, "Iposted it on the homepage ofKorea History ( www.historyofkorea.co.kr ), whichwas opened earlier this year so that it can be downloaded anytime and anywhere." Song Hye-kyo and Seo Professor have been contributing to the 'World Independence Movement Guidebook' activities so far. Professor Suh Seo said, "Koo Seo Kyung Duk and Song Hye Kyo of Kwon Won Kyo" will be going on in the future, and added that we would all like to have more interest in the independence movement sites both at home and abroad...source credit @https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=100&oid=016&aid=0001521773

( dukesa1122 ) dear dont mind them the important thing is she is happy and enjoying  her life now those fans are the obssess fans snd jealous of her so lets keep and praying for our queen happiness and beside she have lots of fans who believe in her than those who are the anti's smile and chill :D

• Like 1

HanCinema's News] Song Hye-kyo Cuddles Her Pet Cat

By William Schwartz on 2019/04/10 at 19:59 PST

photo1051761.jpg

On April 10th, Song Hye-kyo posted a black-and-white video on Instagram. In the video, she is seen lovingly holding her pet cat with paintings appearing in the background.

The video is, compared to the more traditional selfies Song Hye-kyo posts, fairly artistic in construction. It's drawing attention away from her face. Indeed, Song Hye-kyo herself is not very prominent compared to the imposing chair she is sitting next to. And that cat, of course, looks rather bewildered.

Song Hye-kyo married Song Joong-ki in 2017 after a courtship prompted by their appearance together on "Descendants of the Sun". Her last drama was "Encounter" with Park Bo-gum earlier this year.

Written by William Schwartz....source credit @https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-song-hye-kyo-cuddles-her-pet-cat-128516-amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

14 hours ago, rainy12 said:

what about 착해 (her IG reply) ? thank you

I’m sorry I didn’t understand your question. The word means kind. 

5 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Whoever is the owner of that ig account who is spreading rumors that Kyo is preggo is bound to deactivate her/his account.

Why do people keep speculating!. I saw another bunch claiming that the Hermès belonged to Kyo and the reason she put a “J” accessory is because of SJK. 

Ehh.. if they bothered to look around it’s actually Ock Joohyun’s bag and the “J” is actually an “OJ”. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I’m sorry I didn’t understand your question. The word means kind. 

Why do people keep speculating!. I saw another bunch claiming that the Hermès belonged to Kyo and the reason she put a “J” accessory is because of SJK. 

Ehh.. if they bothered to look around it’s actually Ock Joohyun’s bag and the “J” is actually an “OJ”. 

This people are not stop to bash or comment bad on her my goodness this people are only focus on Kyo not their own lives it happen all the time's what is new about it my God 

Beauty Talk: Mina Kim, Senior Vice President Of Sulwhasoo...

Beauty Talk: Mina Kim, Senior Vice President Of Sulwhasoo

By Chloe PekApril 11, 2019
What's the philosophy behind Sulwhasoo's best-selling products?
b3d83f1c592aabd94125caeea810a299.gif
lg.php?bannerid=3722&campaignid=801&zone
lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=63

Hallyu star Song Hye-Kyo (Encounter, Descendants of the Sun) may be the face of Sulwhasoo, but the luxury beauty brand isn't simply just riding on the K-wave. 

In fact, with a history that traces all the way back to 1966, Sulwhasoo, under the umbrella of Amorepacific, has been through the ups and downs of Korean pop culture, and they are still trooping on. 

"Regardless of these external factors, we’ve just been focusing a lot on developing really good ingredients for our customers and I think that’s what they love about our brand," Mina Kim, senior vice president of Sulwhasoo shared as we sat in the hall of The Capitol Kempinski Singapore.

Dressed in a pink tweed suit and exuding a gentle demeanour, this soft-spoken lady has been one of the driving forces behind the international popularity of Laneige and Sulwhasoo, positioning the latter as Korea's leading luxury beauty brand. Visiting Singapore for the Asean launch of the brand's latest Bloomstay Vitalizing range, Mina shares with us the intricacies of beauty product development, Sulwahsoo's theory of the "seven year cycle", and why skincare has no geographical boundaries.

(Related: Discovering 50 Years Of Beauty History With The Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Serum)

HyperFocal: 0
Song Hye-Kyo is the first ever brand muse for Sulwhasoo

What's the unique sell of Sulwhasoo?
Mina Kim (MK) Sulwhasoo is an anti-ageing skincare expert, based on eastern philosophy. As a brand, we strongly believe that our body and our skin and our spirit are all interconnected, and we apply this holistic approach to providing solutions to our customers.

When we look for different prescriptions or ingredients, we don’t just look at what is becoming popular at the moment—we are inspired by our research on Korean medicinal herbs, documented in centuries-old medicinal archives from our ancestors, and this source is really what sets Sulwhasoo apart from all the other brands.

How does Sulwhasoo select the key ingredients for its products?
MK Sourcing from traditional medicine compendiums and journals, we actually use state-of-the-art-technologies and data mining to find out how often certain ingredients were mentioned to have a medical impact. Then, we would try to validate the efficacy of these ingredients to see if we can formulate them into a product that is effective on our customer’s skins.

We've developed many products through this methodology—the First Care Activating Serum, for example, features our signature Jaum balancing complex which is a blend of peony, sacred lotus, Solomon’s seal, white lily, and rehmannia—and now, after decades of research, we have launched the Bloomstay Vitalizing line using the plum blossoms.

STORY CONTINUES BELOW

lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=40
The Bloomstay Vitalizing line is a three-step anti-aging range infused with the essence of green plum blossoms
The Bloomstay Vitalizing line is a three-step anti-aging range infused with the essence of green plum blossoms

Tell us more about the star ingredient of the new Bloomstay Revitalizing line.
MK As you know, “Sulwha” in our brand name Sulwhasoo means "snow flower". It is inspired by the imagery of plum blossoms blooming in the midst the harsh winter cold, which signifies vitality and strong spirit. It has been more than 30 years since we started using “Sulwha” in our name, and we’ve been constantly thinking about how to deliver products using plum blossoms. 

However, we didn't have the technology to develop them back then, so we started our research on the fragrance of plum blossoms. It was only two years ago that we developed the technology to extract ingredients from the plum blossoms that were actually effective on the skin, and that was how the Bloomstay Revitalizing line was created.

(Related: How One Company Changed Beauty Around The World)

Why is the line specifically targeted at an age group of 28 to 42?
MK Our product development is based on the theory of the seven-year cycle—which is to say that you go through a major physical change every seven years. At 21, 28, 35 years old, and so forth, the seven-year mark is when the ageing process really accelerates. In our studies, we also noticed that a lot of people in their 20s and early 30s who were not typically interested in anti-ageing are now more vulnerable and exposed to environmental pollutants and other external factors in their lifestyles, and that is why we decided to launch the new Bloomstay Vitalizing line for these younger consumers, harnessing the antioxidant properties of green plum blossoms.

What is luxury to you?
MK To call something a luxury beauty product, I think you actually need to deliver a comprehensive experience to the consumers, so that they actually fully enjoy the efficacy and the overall experience of it. If you have a very expensive and high performing product, but you don't have the time to fully enjoy it, I'm not sure if you can actually call that a luxury beauty product.

At Sulwhasoo, we want our customers to fully enjoy the texture, consistency, the fragrance and the effects on their skin when they use our products. That is why we introduced the beauty rituals, so that users can relish the full experience. With the Bloomstay Vitalizing line, you will find that the product feels like honey that's a bit sticky at first, but once you apply the product on your skin, it's going to have a very light and refreshing finish.

The launch of the Bloomstay Vitalizing line in Singapore
The launch of the Bloomstay Vitalizing line in Singapore

How does the skincare concerns of women in Korea differ from other countries? 
MK I think that across the world, all women want to age beautifully and healthily, and national boundaries are becoming very unclear due to similar lifestyles around the globe. We have conducted studies on women in different cultures and countries, and it's not so much that they have different skin care concerns—rather, when faced with the same skin concerns, Korean women are more proactive and adventurous in trying various beauty products. But with the popularity of social media and YouTube, I see that more women in different countries are now paying attention to skincare as well as K-beauty.

lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=40
First Care Activating Serum EX; Image: Courtesy of Sulwhasoo
First Care Activating Serum EX; Image: Courtesy of Sulwhasoo
Sheer Lasting Gel Cushion; Image: Courtesy of Sulwhasoo
Sheer Lasting Gel Cushion; Image: Courtesy of Sulwhasoo

Which line of Sulwhasoo products is most suitable for the tropical climate in Singapore?
MK I heard that even in a tropical country like Singapore, most people work inside buildings that are heavily air-conditioned, so it can be quite drying for the skin. So rather than sticking to a specific country, I would say that our anti-ageing solutions target different age groups. So if you go to our stores, you'll be able to find a product that is optimised to your age and skin concern.

I do realise that women in tropical countries need slightly more mattifying makeup products, which is why we launched a new makeup product line in January which called the Sheer Lasting Gel Cushion. From the very beginning of the development phase, we were actually thinking of women in Asean countries who need light and mattifying makeup products in this humid weather.

Your favourite Sulwhasoo product?
MK Can I pick ten? [laughs] Well, I would definitely choose the First Care Activating Serum EX—I've actually cleared out many bottles of it. Sometimes I would forget to apply it when I get really busy with work, but I can really see the dramatic change when I use it, so I would strongly recommend the product....source credit @https://sg.asiatatler.com/style/beauty-talk-mina-kim-senior-vice-president-of-sulwhasoo

• Like 1

'Rejection of war criminal enterprise advertisement → donation of handbook' Song Hye Kyo, the quality of Korean star [Starwatch]Enter the article 2019.04.11 at 5:01 p.mOkay  did TuesdayChoose a language to transChangingkk

Newsen Park Soo-in] It 
is a good precedent of Korean star. The meaningful and meaningful walk of actor Song Hye - kyo is becoming an example for the people. 
On April 11, Song Hye-kyo donated 10,000 copies of a guide in Korean and Chinese to the temporary government memorial hall in Hangzhou on the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea. Seo Kyung-duk, a professor with Song Hye-kyo, shared this fact and commemorated the historic day. 
The establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea is a national anniversary celebrated by the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea and the historical significance of the Republic of Korea. As the 100th anniversary of this year, the city council, mint, large corporations, and broadcasters held various commemorative events. 
Song Hye-kyo's meaningful good deeds have been steadily continuing for about seven years. Professor Suh Kyung-duk's planning and Song Hye-kyo's sponsorship collaboration, which began in 2012, has been held every year on a historic day. It is the 16th consecration of the past seven years for what it deserves to be applauded only by temporary sponsorship and donation. Song Hye - kyo 's efforts to publicize the history of Korea to the world is an interesting moment. 
Thanks to Song Hye-kyo's meaningful walk, we can confirm the history of Korea from all over the world. The Hangang Temporary Government Memorial Guide, the Hangul sign and exhibition guide book donated to the Hague Junior Memorial Hall in The Netherlands, the 10.8 Declaration of 100th Anniversary of the Declaration of Independence, donated to ten guesthouses in Tokyo, Donation of the guide in various places has affected both domestic and international.
The preservation situation of the independence movement remains which is foreign in the present is not so good condition. Song Hye Kyo and Seo Kyung Deok are trying to get more attention by planning and sponsoring for 7 years. 
Song Hye-kyo's sense of history can be fully appreciated in the rejection of Japanese war criminal corporate advertising. In the past, Song Hye-kyo made a phone call to professor Seok Kyung-duk after receiving a proposal for an advertisement in Mitsubishi, known as a war criminal enterprise, and refused to advertise when he learned that the company did not make any apology or compensation for wrongdoing. 
Song Hye-kyo's contribution to the country has become more and more significant as news of entertainers who have caused social problems such as drugs, sexual violence, embezzlement, In particular, it is expected that the influence will be greater because Song Hye Kyo, a Korean wave star, is a good performer. 
On the other hand, the live broadcast of the anniversary ceremony for the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea will be broadcast from 7 pm on KBS 1TV, MBC and SBS. (Photo = Newsen DB) 
Newsen abc159 @ 
News tip and press newsen@newsen.com 
copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying & redistribution prohibited
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

( dukesa1122 ) dear dont mind them the important thing is she is happy and enjoying  her life now those fans are the obssess fans snd jealous of her so lets keep and praying for our queen happiness and beside she have lots of fans who believe in her than those who are the anti's smile and chill :D

Im chill ate. Haha i find that ig ridiculous haha people ought to not pressure them at all.

• Love 1

8 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Lol i know right. I know who that poster was. Hahahaha These people are destroying her career but they keep on doing what theyre doing to serve their giddy needs. Seriously.

• Like 1

Song Hye Kyo Seo Kyung Deok were trending on Naver for their donation today :heart:

0fORpjT.jpg

---------------------------

On 4/10/2019 at 3:00 PM, Lã Hà said:

I read the artical on Naver about our beauty this morning and I wonder why so many angry reacts appear on this artical. anyone knows the reason? I use Google translate to trans these comments below but they just admire her beauty and envy with the cat. However, the amount of angry reacts make me suprise. What 's wrong? I'm so curious about the reason.

I think because this article? It has been translated into English by Soompi

Spoiler

https://www.soompi.com/article/1316407wpp/176-high-income-businessmen-including-a-celebrity-under-investigation-for-tax-evasion

It's not related to Kyo but knetz (hater) still mentions Kyo's name because her case in the past. Well, it's typical of them :vicx:

Spoiler

We have known, her case has been settled in 2012 and her former tax accountant has been referred to the disciplinary committee. If I'm not mistaken, her case was deliberately blown up by media in 2014 to cover up a political or chaebol scandal at the time.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, wbishkjkbg said:

Who? :D

Open ig, searh shk’s name. Look for pictures thats showing the image of kyo holding the hermes bag and the OJ pin. You’ll see who mistook it as J lol

@bohmi

Her case was definitely delibirate. It even was announced while they were promoting the brilliant life. I read that the penalty that she paid was so much bigger than what should be but she paid it without question.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1