Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

'Goddess of Spring' Song Hye Kyo, neat charm called spring [Picture]...Enter the article 2019.02.15 at 10:05 am 

[Sports Chosun.com reporter Kim Joon-seok] The cover story and picture of 'Elle' March issue, a beautiful actress Song Hye-gyo, was released. 
Song Hye Kyo is an actress and style icon who has been loved in Asia for a long time. Immediately after completing the drama 'Boyfriend', this cover picture, which was performed at a studio in Nonhyeon - dong, was accompanied by French Parisien Haier Aller Chaumet in 238 's history. Recently, Song Hye-kyo was selected as an Ambassador in Asia through an elegant and enterprising feminine award for her campaign 'Grace and Character'. In the open cover and picture, Song Hye-kyo captures the camera in an elegant and lively manner, just like the goddess of spring. 
After the interview, I was able to hear the true story of the actress Song Hye Kyo, who was 22 years old. When asked about the Asian creator I would like to work with, he refers to Wong Kar-wai, who co-wrote his work in the "Daejongsa" in the past, "I want to work with my boss again. As time passes and my face changes, I wonder what I'll see again when I meet. " When asked about the last chapter of his career, he asked, "I did not mean much when I was 20 years old two years ago. It's not a lot of accustomed to having a long time, Song Hye Kyo who answered. "Every piece of work, the last shooting day, is the only time I can praise me," he said.
This photo with Song Hye Kyo will be on the cover of 'El Korea' and 'Elle' Hong Kong March issue, and will be published in 'El' in other Asian editions. More pictures and interviews can be found in the March issue of Elle (published Feb. 20) and on the Elle website. 
narusi@sportschosun.com...source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003379785&lfrom=twitter
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Song Hye Kyo brings her goddess visuals to the cover of 'Elle' magazine

20190214-songhyekyojpg.jpg

ADVERTISING
Hallyu icon Song Hye Kyo is the the cover model for the March issue of 'Elle' magazine in both Korea and Hong Kong!

For this pictorial, Song Hye Kyo model luxurious jewelry fit for her goddess image - 'The House of Chaumet', based in Paris. After the photoshoot, Song Hye Kyo named director Wong Kar Wai as an Asian figure she would like to work with again. The actress previously appeared in Wong Kar Wai's 2013 film 'The Grandmaster'.

Check out the actress's gorgeous pictorial previews below!

1jpg.jpg2jpg.jpg3jpg.jpgsource credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/song-hye-kyo-brings-her-goddess-visuals-to-the-cover-of-elle-magazine
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

ac3cc162-22c7-437d-a62e-2c1ccff07fa3.jpg

Song Hye-kyo, who uses visual to digest fashion.

Enter: 2019.02.15 10:33 AM

Revision: 2019.02.15 11:09 AM  

Song Hye-kyo was a goddess. I showed off my previous visuals.

On the 14th, fashion magazine 'Elle' (ELLE) released cover photos of March issue. The main character was Song Hye Kyo.

ed729e3c-7d97-40ac-a243-582cb12688c1.jpg

What about public photos? It was the king of the end of the court. I was wearing nude tone chiffon dress. There is a rich sense of volume and an elegant atmosphere. 

Unique fashion has also completely digested. I wore a light blue blouse. There was a big ribbon on the chest. I added points to colorful accessories.

67b2e43b-5139-40d0-a0cd-f83ae9ec73d5.jpg

Song Hye-kyo also interviewed on the day. Song Hye-kyo asked Director Wong Kar-wai to ask about the Asian bowler who wants to work together.

Song Hye-gyo said, "I would like to work with Wang Gawi again," he said. "As time passed, my age changed and my face changed, so I wondered what it would look like when I met my bishop again."

034f5f54-136c-45c1-8d4e-88ee6d222488.jpg

What question do you have about your past career? Song Hye-kyo said, "I did not mean much when I was 20 years old two years ago." "It's not a familiar feeling of acting because it's been a long time. It's a series of emotions that tremble and look forward to always seeing new works."

Finally, "Every piece, the last shooting day, is the only time I can praise me," he said.

<Photo Source = Elle>...source credit @https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2006274#_enliple

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"Lively elegance" ... Song Hye-kyo, the goddess of the bright spring [pictorial]..Enter the article 2019.02.15 at 10:07 amLast modified 2019.02.15 at 10:23 am. Changing the font size

201902151002336547235_20190215100607_03_20190215102318695.jpg?type=w430_q70View origHerald POP = IMAGE REPORTER] Cover and picture of 'ELLE' March issue decorated with beautiful actor Song Hye Kyo was released. 
Song Hye Kyo is an actress and style icon who has been loved in Asia for a long time. Shortly after completing his drama 'Boyfriend', he conducted a cover picture at a studio in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul. 
Recently, Song Hye-kyo was chosen as the Ambassador of Asia through her elegant and progressive women's awards for her campaign "Grace and Character." In the open cover and picture, Song Hye-kyo captures the camera in an elegant and lively manner, just like the goddess of spring. 
After the interview, I was able to hear the true story of the actress Song Hye Kyo, who was 22 years old. When asked about the Asian creator I would like to work with, he refers to Wong Kar-wai, who co-wrote the book in the past, "I want to work with my boss again. As time passed, I grew older and my face changed, so I wonder what I would look like again when I met my bishop. " 
Asked about the last chapter of his career, he asked, "I did not mean much when I was 20 years old two years ago. I do not think that acting is more familiar because it is old, and it is a series of emotions that are always expected to tremble when I meet new works. " "Every piece of work, the last shooting day, is the only time I can praise me. "I finished another one, I did a lot of hard work," he said.
Meanwhile, this photo with Song Hye Kyo will be on the cover of 'El Korea' and 'Elle' Hong Kong March issue, and will be published in 'El' in other Asian editions. 
popnews@heraldcorp.com...sourcecredit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0003131381&rankingType=five&lfrom=twitter
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

I'm a little bit upset..I'm stumble upon netz that criticize about SHK acting that always the same..that she doesn't want improve her acting skill n she only has beautiful face..:angry: what the h*** 

Among korean actresses,she is one of few that can perform her emotion very well..I don't know what kind of acting that netz want her to do n what kind of acting that they think very outstanding :expressionless: hufffttt...

• LOL 1

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Her Long Acting Career And Directors She Wants To Work With Again

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Her Long Acting Career And Directors She Wants To Work With Again

Feb 15, 2019
by Y. Shin

Song Hye Kyo recently participated in a pictorial for the March issue of Elle magazine.

Known for being an adored actress in Asia and a style icon, Song Hye Kyo shot the pictorial at a studio in Nonhyeon neighborhood in Seoul following the conclusion of her latest drama “Encounter.”

The actress was recently selected as an ambassador for Chaumet’s “Grace and Character” campaign in Asia due to her elegant and enterprising feminine image. In the photos, Song Hye Kyo captivates the camera with her elegant and fresh image.

song-hye-kyo-1.jpg

During the interview that followed the photo shoot, Song Hye Kyo talked about her career as an actress. When asked about an Asian creator she wanted to work with, she chose director Wong Kar-Wai. Song Hye Kyo had previously worked with the filmmaker for the movie “The Grandmaster.” She stated, “I want to work with him again. As time passes, I’m getting older and my face has changed, so I’m curious about the different images of myself that might appear if I meet him again.”

song-hye-kyo-3.jpg

Song Hye Kyo was then asked about her thoughts on her illustrious career. She replied, “It didn’t mean much when it was my 20-year anniversary two years ago either. Just because I’ve been [acting] for a long time, it doesn’t mean that I’ve become used to it. I’m constantly feeling nervous and excited when I start new projects. For every project, the last day of filming is the only time I can praise myself. It’s to say, ‘You’ve finished another one, you did well.'”

song-hye-kyo-2.jpg

Song Hye Kyo’s pictorial will be available in the March issue of Elle Korea, Elle Hong Kong, and other issues of Elle in Asia....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1303921wpp/song-hye-kyo-talks-about-her-long-acting-career-and-directors-she-wants-to-work-with-again

• Like 1

Everyone please spread this message, it was shared by Hyebaragi admin. 

It’s so disheartening to see some people who claim to be fans posting comments that are defamatory, false, malicious and possibly harmful towards Kyo. It’s obvious that Kyo wants to keep continuing to work but some people seem to have a problem with her career now that she is a married woman, they think bullying her and her extended family will achieve their objective. 

Just today I saw a person who had left Kyo an extremely inappropriate comment. If you see any more hate comments report them!

Thanks. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

She deleted her recent IG post too. Too many commenters asking for personal photos with her husband.

Have people no shame? Seriously? Do they enjoy living vicariously through a person they don’t even know personally? Then bash that person for not doing what they want her to do?

I swear

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

Everyone please spread this message, it was shared by Hyebaragi admin. 

It’s so disheartening to see some people who claim to be fans posting comments that are defamatory, false, malicious and possibly harmful towards Kyo. It’s obvious that Kyo wants to keep continuing to work but some people seem to have a problem with her career now that she is a married woman, they think bullying her and her extended family will achieve their objective. 

Just today I saw a person who had left Kyo an extremely inappropriate comment. If you see any more hate comments report them!

Thanks. 

Tsk tsk tsk they are not stopping this is why im worried she might deactivate her ig public acct this people are too much invading her privacy my God she is Human too she want her life to be private and they have to Respect her hoping this would stop...

• Thanks 1