Quantcast
Ngoc Chieu Nguyen

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | ♥ You'll always be loved ♥

Yes,this thread quite like a ninja :sweatingbullets: I bet SHK take a really good holiday with her hubby n fams :wub:

U know chingu, lately I have questions that just pop up in my head, when she at the age of 40/50 y.o what kind of role that she will take?is she still be in entertainment industry or retired :sweatingbullets: haha weird right..but whatever happens in the future,SHK herself already established her name as an icon of South Korea..

• Like 3

@caileysmiley

i love that picture of her :wub:

@redbeanbuns

if she was a star from the states, she will still be able to act a lead role (like Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts). However, she might end up doing mom roles in the KEnt. 

• Like 3

Hi chingus,

Wishing Kyo would do a pictorial and magazine interview soon. 

Spoiler

If any of you can read and write Chinese and have a 豆瓣 douban account (or wouldn’t mind creating one), please could you PM me. There is a favour I’d like to ask. 

Gamsahamnida.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, redbeanbuns said:

Yes,this thread quite like a ninja :sweatingbullets: I bet SHK take a really good holiday with her hubby n fams :wub:

U know chingu, lately I have questions that just pop up in my head, when she at the age of 40/50 y.o what kind of role that she will take?is she still be in entertainment industry or retired :sweatingbullets: haha weird right..but whatever happens in the future,SHK herself already established her name as an icon of South Korea..

I can't imagine/picture in my mind  this kind of situation yet:sweatingbullets:  but I bet she'll be devoted wife and mother, taking care of their children and loved ones :wub: By that time whatever projects comes along with her i don't mind it and i just trust her decision.

• Like 3

Just now, thepixies said:

Hi chingus,

Wishing Kyo would do a pictorial and magazine interview soon. 

Reveal hidden contents

If any of you can read and write Chinese and have a 豆瓣 douban account (or wouldn’t mind creating one), please could you PM me. There is a favour I’d like to ask. 

Gamsahamnida.

I believe silence means good news!

Spoiler

Sorry I can't read and write Chinese :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I’m seeing ig posts and edited pics of Lee Min Ho/Lee something and Kyo doing a Mr. & Mrs. Smith-like drama. :D somebody is hard pressed on making this happen. I wouldnt mind!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Spoiler

You know. Thanks to rabid SSC shippers, we cant expect Kyo or any media to capture them together anymore. Kyo is slowly deleting her posts with SJK in her ig to tell everyone ( fans or not) that they have separate careers. Because of them, everyone will forced to be satisfied with throwback pictures and vids of them together.

:neutral:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

So quite Kyo is back in her hiding zone no news from her again and im so down i miss her so much  again, i hope soon we receive a good news from her agency new project or any good news...:bawling:

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:
  Hide contents

You know. Thanks to rabid SSC shippers, we cant expect Kyo or any media to capture them together anymore. Kyo is slowly deleting her posts with SJK in her ig to tell everyone ( fans or not) that they have separate careers. Because of them, everyone will forced to be satisfied with throwback pictures and vids of them together.

:neutral:

TRUE DEAR!

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

@dukesa1122 I feel devastated as well, everything about her being judge by this kind of 'fans' really anger me..why don't they leave her personal life alone,in fact don't bother,its Shk n her husband life,give them a break..I'm SSC shipper back then,but I'm fully aware that an artist is their job n I'm totally fine whatever job that they will take..

As a fan I just wanna enjoy their hard work..n I don't blame her at all if she only share photos on IG that related with her work from now on..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

@dukesa1122 I feel devastated as well, everything about her being judge by this kind of 'fans' really anger me..why don't they leave her personal life alone,in fact don't bother,its Shk n her husband life,give them a break..I'm SSC shipper back then,but I'm fully aware that an artist is their job n I'm totally fine whatever job that they will take..

As a fan I just wanna enjoy their hard work..n I don't blame her at all if she only share photos on IG that related with her work from now on..

Dear my blood is boiling really i am so angry with this pathetic people this is too much 

29 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@gigivillaceran

I usually dont reply to those people especially if the accounts are fake accounts. The more you reply to them, the more they crave attention and post more hate.

im not replying to those acct i saw that in twitter and for me its alarming i blocked that acct but she is posting and some creating acct to bash Kyo and they call her sinner my God pathetic this people 

• Love 1

I’m wondering when Kyo is getting to 40-50, what roles will she be playing.

i would really miss her if she is not appearing on Kent anymore.

unlike Hollywood, older actresses still receive many interesting roles, Asian entertainment seems to limit the roles to females.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

philippinesongsongcouples couple’s ig post because a rabid ssc shipper had the nerve to say not to post kissing scenes. 

Those are crazy, pathetic people and they seriously need help with mental issue. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, xu_lyfe said:

Those are crazy, pathetic people and they seriously need help with mental issue. 

I know right. She attempted to DM me in instagram. Too bad my ig’s private. I can just discard her DMs.

• Angry 2