Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@dukesa1122 her account was growing at a much faster rate but her lack of posts since 2018 really slowed down her rate of followers. It should have easily crossed 9.5/9.6 right now and that’s a conservative estimate. 

She used to be the 3rd most female korean celebrity but now she is the 9th most followed female korean celebrity. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Woohooo go contact that PR @sugarbunnee!

Kyo now up to 9 Million followers in Instagram. I don’t know if this is a good thing or not :sweatingbullets:

Okay I mentioned her global influence, the success of Encounter and the fact that she's up to 9M on Insta in my note. I follow Sulwhasoo US on Insta and it's like they really should be leveraging her image more. I hope it gets back to the brand.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, sugarbunnee said:

Okay I mentioned her global influence, the success of Encounter and the fact that she's up to 9M on Insta in my note. I follow Sulwhasoo US on Insta and it's like they really should be leveraging her image more. I hope it gets back to the brand.

IA and  they should invite her to do a promotional activity in either NYC or LA.   

The person in charge of the sulwhasoo US account is a mess, the official US account follows korean artists who endorse products for a rival company. :crazy: Extremely unprofessional.

The other sulwhasoo accounts only follow Kyo, celebrities/influencers from their respective countries and other sulwhasoo accounts. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Who’s dreading for this drama to end just because we might not see Kyo again for i dont know how many years this time :bawling:

I was reading the first few pages of the Encounter thread and saw posts from Kyonatics that have said they will watch this drama but never see them post when the drama started airing. Hope they’re lurking here somewhere. :ph34r: 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And also these people who I know are Kyonatics:

Hello chingus!

@bohmi @jl08 @twtwb @khxy @wbishkjkbg hope you dont mind me tagging you guys :sweatingbullets: Dont kill me.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

6 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

@caileysmiley

when her instagram was new, she posted alot of personal stuff that she is currently doing. After DOTS, she’s been deleting alot of pictures. Oh well ~~~ more endorsement offers of more followers.

Even before DOTS, Kyo deleted several pics. back, she really has habit of deleting pictures on her ig however her profile keeps growing and growing which is good thing but the bad one is she rarely updates, if she does only backdrop, no appearance of hers, rarely posts with her face:rolleyes::sweatingbullets:.....but I'm still thankful and respect her considering how very private she is!:ph34r:

Keep endorsements and followers coming for Kyo!:wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

And also these people who I know are Kyonatic

Hehe....I don't mind being tagged of course! To kyonatics and all the chingus here, let's enjoy the last 2 eps and spam here and keep all the beautiful memories of our KJH and CSH forever in our hearts. #BOYFRIEND is such a gorgeous love story!

Love SHK's & PBG's superb & beautiful collaboration...wish we could see more of their scenes' bts....Cuba is a dream.  Will always remember their passionate balcony kiss! :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

if Cuba is a dream then I don’t want to wake up

Lol...I meant Cuba scenes of our OTP and its beautiful settings are so awesome that it feels like a lovely dream place to visit...hehe

I don't want the ending to be a dream of course. If we've observed the latest bts...you'll see the clue to a happy ending...I think. :wub:

• Like 1

5 Lines By Park Bo Gum From “Encounter” That Made Our Hearts Flutter

5 Lines By Park Bo Gum From “Encounter” That Made Our Hearts Flutter

Jan 22, 2019
by D. S.kim

With only two episodes left until the end of “Encounter,” viewers are feeling bittersweet to see the romantic journey of Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) come to an end. The end of the drama also means the end of Jin Hyuk’s sweet words to and about Soo Hyun, which touched not only Soo Hyun’s heart but also those of viewers.

Here are five lines from Jin Hyuk that filled our stomachs with butterflies!

1. “My place is within a 10 centimeter distance of Cha Soo Hyun.”

In episode 11, Soo Hyun expresses her concerns about their relationship. She reveals that she worries Jin Hyuk is too good to be true and that it would all be a dream when she wakes up in the morning.

In response, Jin Hyuk calms her down by promising to always be next to Soo Hyun. He says, “I have a new set of coordinates now. My place is within a 10 centimeter distance of Cha Soo Hyun. I will always be there.”

2. “If there’s something I have to deal with in order to protect her, whatever that may be, I will not run away from it.”

In episode 12, Jin Hyuk is confronted by Jung Woo Suk (Jang Seung Jo), Soo Hyun’s ex-husband. When Jung Woo Suk tells Jin Hyuk to give up on Soo Hyun because he will not be able to handle her, Jin Hyuk shows his determination to keep her.

He says, “If there’s something I need to deal with in order to protect her, whatever that may be, I will not run away.” He adds, “I’m protecting her my way.”

3. “She is the first one to help me realize what love is.”

In episode 14, Jin Hyuk meets with Soo Hyun’s father. During the meeting, Soo Hyun’s father asks about Jin Hyuk’s relationship with Soo Hyun, and Jin Hyuk answers, “I care about her a lot.”

He continues, “She is the first person to help me realize what love is. I want to take responsibility for that love.” By doing so, Jin Hyuk sets the mind of Soo Hyun’s father at ease.

4. “I will walk together with this person.”

In episode 11, Jin Hyuk confesses to his father about his true feelings for Soo Hyun. When his father reveals that he is worried about him, Jin Hyuk says, “I will walk together with this person. I don’t know where it will take us, but we will go as far as we can.”

When Jin Hyuk’s father sees that Jin Hyuk is certain about his feelings for Soo Hyun, he puts aside his worries and decides to trust his son.

5. “She makes me an honorable man.”

In episode 14, Jin Hyuk shows his deepened feelings for Soo Hyun to his mother who worries about the differences between Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun. However, Jin Hyuk lets his mother know that Soo Hyun is a special person to him by saying, “I think she turns me into an honorable man.”

The next episode of “Encounter” will air on January 23 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Catch up with the latest episode below!....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1296725wpp/5-lines-park-bo-gum-encounter-made-hearts-flutter

• Like 2

Yes,SHK has a habit to delete her pictures on IG..several photos that I personally like, gone without trace :sweatingbullets:

I hope her photo book will release soon,I'm very excited to see her photos..I bet it will really beautiful..

Oh by the way,is she still under Effigies(?) Hope I write it right.. I mean her agency to handle her work in Europe

• Like 5

1 hour ago, redbeanbuns said:

Yes,SHK has a habit to delete her pictures on IG..several photos that I personally like, gone without trace :sweatingbullets:

I hope her photo book will release soon,I'm very excited to see her photos..I bet it will really beautiful..

Oh by the way,is she still under Effigies(?) Hope I write it right.. I mean her agency to handle her work in Europe

I believe so. UAA affiliates with Effigies but I have no idea what work in Europe she might do possible in the future. Wow,  She's been under UAA for 8 yrs and counting,!:scream:

Regarding her photo book release, it's also aging awaits!:sweat_smile::rolleyes:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, wbishkjkbg said:

Only because you tagged me, @dukesa1122:D:D 

Kidding aside, reading comments is more fun and exciting (since I am not good in putting my thoughts into words) :sweatingbullets:

I appreciate all of you who write so beautifully, plus you all have a good command of English :)

Thanks again. 

Alright chingu..

Share your thoughts whenever you want though ;) 

Or if you have something share, share ahead!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Encounter' Finale Spoilers: Soo Hyun & Jin Hyuk Break Up; Jin Hyuk Finds Out What His Mother Did

BY JESSICA RAPIR / JAN 22, 2019 04:44 AM EST.... 

EDITION : ENGLISH/

Share wicebook  soo-hyun-and-jin-hyuk-break-up-and-the-latter-finds-out-what-his-mother-did-in-the-upcoming-encounter-finale-photo-by-tvn-drama-youtube-screenshot.png?w=750 Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk break up and the latter finds out what his mother did in the upcoming 'Encounter' finale. Photo by tvN Drama/YouTube Screenshot

A mix of different emotions is expected in the upcoming last two episodes for Encounter. For now, only one thing is certain. Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk will break up. Whether they will rekindle their romance at the end, that remains to be seen in the most-anticipated ending of K-drama Encounter.

The previous episode of the tvN melodrama ended in a bittersweet date of Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) in a bookstore. Jin Hyuk had a great time but for Soo Hyun, it was a heartbreaking moment. She knows that it will be their last time together as she decided to break up with him.

At the end of the episode, Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk lovingly look at each other from the opposite ends of the hall. The latter shows off his sweetest smile to his girlfriend while Soo Hyun is teary-eyed as she tells herself that she is about to break the heart of the man who loves her so dearly. 

Earlier, Jin Hyuk made a promise to Soo Hyun's father that he will keep her safe and will stay on her side. Soo Hyun, on the other hand, met with Jin Hyuk's mother, who begged her to break up with her son. Then, Jin Hyuk's brother got in a fight with a friend because of Jin Hyuk's relationship with his boss. Soo Hyun begins to realize that is creating a problem at Jin Hyuk's family.

Jin Hyuk knew that there is something bothering Soo Hyun but he hasn't realized that it is his family. Jin Hyuk is probably thinking that Soo Hyun is just having a hard time at the hotel because of her ex-husband and former mother-in-law. Soo Hyun may also feel the guilt that her father abandoned his political ambition because of her.

In the teaser for Encounter Episode 15, Soo Hyun admits to Jin Hyuk that his mother sent her a tangerine tea and they have also met recently. She tells him that she can break the heart of his mother and instead, decided to end her relationship with Jin Hyuk.

It looks like Jin Hyuk will beg on Soo Hyun not to break up with him. He tries to hold her hand but Soo Hyun will pull her hand away. Another scene in the preview shows Soo Hyun removing from her finger the ring that Jin Hyuk gave to her.

Meanwhile, Jin Hyuk's mother is confessing to her husband what she asked Soo Hyun to do. It looks like there will a tension at home after that. Jin Hyuk's mother is seen sleeping at the couch, probably waiting for her son to arrive. But instead of waking her mother up, Jin Hyuk lovingly put a blanket over her and decided not to confront his mother about what she told Soo Hyun to do.

The Encounter finale is set to air this week. Episode 15 will be on January 23 while the last episode will be on January 24. It will air on tvN at 9:30 p.m. KST...source credit @http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/46561/20190122/encounter-finale-spoilers-soo-hyun-jin-hyuk-break-up-jin-hyuk-finds-out-what-his-mother-did.htm

• Like 2