Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hi miss_shady_xv!  its nice to know that you are one of the millions who love DoTs and SHK , well this drama is being aired simultaneously in Korea and China every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PMKorea Time  but if are subscribed to cable channel of KBS World you'll be able to watch reruns as well as the Wed-Thurs airing time.

oh it seems the rave for that WIne Kiss is still on , tv report even came up with Best 5 Kisses and of course this DoTs wine kiss is included on their list though its only the first kiss scene so far for this drama , I cant imagine what will be the reaction like if there will be more kiss scene like the one with the sunset backdrop.

[리폿@이슈] "사탕부터 와인 키스까지"…먹방키스 레전드 BEST5

기사입력 2016-03-06 10:00:54

- 와인 키스 : '태양의 후예' 송중기♥송혜교(2016년) SJK and SHK for DOTS 2016

20160306_1457194960_57591200_1.jpg

well its not only the wine kiss that's included on this list , the ever popular Cotton Candy Kiss in TWTWB is also included

- 솜사탕 키스 : '그겨울 바람이 분다' 조인성♥송혜교(2013년) JIS and SHK for TWTWB (2013)

20160306_1457195298_49085500_1.jpg

http://tv.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=872776

• Like 14

Spoiler

I know she's strong n hope more becoming stronger n stronger on the inside.. 

Been readed about her rumor from endless love till now.. The style is almost the same.. And almost the same with right now when fh got on top .. the pressure on her is almost the same .. It's include her personal life, jealousy of someone fans .. That she's too short etc n comparing her with her co female star..  but look what she's get from fh n el... Enourmous new fans n becoming a hallyu n someone to look at for younger actress in sk..

So when i visited some ... And they bashing I just being in "ok" zone or maybe on boring zone coz the trend is almost the same.. I only said with my self well time will tell everythings.. I hope shg fans can be like her cool outside n warm inside... Never bashing back keep cool n pray for her best

One things that i like when fh times .. The rumor about her boobs being bla"..  She's replied that with becomed a model for a brand bra.. That's such a awesome payback.. Is a KO .. hahaha

And you know almost big star had this.. The fh n now remind me of kate winslet in titanic if you remember n kate is a "survivor too.. Then when you remembered speaches that world celebrity had they usually come back from negativity.. 

• Like 12

thanks so much MasY for the awesome insights , so happy to know what they said about SHK and they are way more reliable than those haters plus the fact that  her co-stars/colleague would often praised her or simply have nice words for her  . while its very true that the male lead usually got more praise/attention in most hit k drama which is even true in the case of DoTs still Im happy  that SHK is part of this drama coz as for me she worked hard and has contributed a lot too for the success of this drama.

It would be exciting to see SHK with new endorsements or magazine photoshoot/cover , well with the current popularity of DoTs for sure there are already lots of offer, but then we'll have to wait and see coz as they say SHK chooses her endorsements carefully.

as for the popularity thing I truly agre with you and also its a matter of credibility or basis . love the comments about her in portraying KMY and personally I think this is the best character she ever played , it showed a lot about her acting prowess and the visuals , wow she never age at all and the camera just loves her ever beautiful face. btw that survey was from TVN way back Aug 2015 and SHK ranked no 4 . during this time they are still filming DoTs . see this link for the top 30 and take note that even SJK was not included on this list but most likely this list will change by 2016 

http://onehallyu.com/topic/216424-top-30-most-favorite-stars-of-korea-2015/

enjoying much in watching SHK as Dr KMY , DoTs craze hits Korea and China by storm  even that epic wine kiss is the talked of the town and fans came up with different versions , see this very cute animated version GIF

7a7a931bjw1f1oakfga8rg207i07i1ky.gif

though this is a BTS photo, it looks like they are on a photoshoot, cant wait to see SHK or with SJK to be featured in K Magazine

a704897cgw1f1nz7on5a2j20c80lqjtk.jpg

credit:weibo

me too gigivillaceran cant wait for episode 5 , but get ready my dear coz it looks like a bumpy road ahead for Dr KMY but at least we have the continuation of that epic surprise wine kiss to look forward !

• Like 17

just curious with SHK fans opinion regarding her English speaking lines in DoTs , as far as I can remember she spoke English in All In and in Worlds Within before and now here in DoTs , the first one ive heard was in episode 2 when she said "Stand Up " to Onew and when she said that she will have a "Date" but the longest ones are in Episode 3 where there is confrontation with the bodyguard of that Arab VIP . I ve seen some positive comments with the way SHK delivers her English lines but then you cant please everyone ,there are those who are disappointed . well as for me, I think SHK gave a good shot with her English lines and she did fairly well enough that its being understood by the viewers besides the writer and PD trusted her in delivering those lines though its a different story when you compare the accent/diction with those actors wherein English is their native tongue.  hope in the near future , SHK will have the confidence to speak English in her promo events with Laneige and Esprit considering these are global brands but it would still be fine if she chose not to besides there's mr or ms translator .

love Dr KMY in this scene where she said "Stand Up" with matching pointing of her finger

12783283_1136988319653453_1215658795_n.j

there might be more English speaking lines for SHK in the upcoming DoTs epsiodes considering that there will be confrontation scene with those English speaking bad guys!

• Like 15

Spoiler

someone posted this photo on weibo but no idea if this is for DoTs or SHK is just chillin out in a café nor when it was taken and by whom and who's with SHK????  , I think ill better research on this  more

6afb0f0cjw1f1omu8e9qkj20hs0gp0to.jpg

but this photo below is definitely during DoTs filming

6afb0f0cjw1f1lygn5xygj20u00u0423.jpg

very tired Dr KMY after the surgery of the Arab VIP

9c23939bgw1f1o1eihlibg20bx0b4qv6.gif

9c23939bgw1f1o1en4irpg20ab0ake83.gif

• Like 17

Seems like a pic of the 4 main characters! If you look closely, the guy on SHK's left looks like SJK. :P

But then again, what do my cheating eyes know?  shrug

Investigate further, sunflower91. Better come up with an answer before epi 5! soon

Use your mastery in sleuthing! Or everybody will end up gaga over this!  impatient

Really, guys, if you look intently, seems like SJK! Hmmm........ maybe just unwinding!

• Like 6

Please do a little research on that pic, @sunflower91_  :):)

Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for your continuous updates. I have a great time reading them all :).

I just love EVERYTHING about SHK's latest work/drama, not to mention how she and SJK look sooooo good together. My prayer is that this drama will continue to soar high until its last episode (please Lord!!). This way, she will be completely vindicated. Hoping all her hard work will pay off  in the end. Because I believe she deserves all the success and happiness in this world. Also, she deserves all the appreciation and recognition :)

@SusanC, it is SJK :):)

• Like 12

hi SusanC and wbhkis!  been searching for any updates about that photo coz im too curious about it also , some would say its the 2 couple of Dots double date or DoTs scene in the coming episodes or just a BTS   but not really sure  about it nor confirmation , but it looks like its SJK besides SHK  , even the caption written for that photo I cant get the English trans accurately but don't worry in due time I may find something about this ..........anyways , here are  Dr KMY additional photos

MOD EDIT: please put large picture files and gifs under spoiler tag as it makes loading the page difficult for some users 

Spoiler

6d7e9956jw1f1o1a0hnp6j218y25vtf7.jpg

love this  version of  Dr KMY cuteness overload scene

ed97c81bjw1f1jhzqefg2g20b405zhe2.gif

credit:weibo

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

well said!:D:wub::blink:"Descendants of the Sun" Song-Song Couple

Spoiler

2016/03/07

photo699111.jpg

Song Joong-ki (31) and Song Hye-kyo (34) who are 3 years apart are making viewers' stomachs flutter. The two of them represent a strong man and a bold woman in the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun". However, their couple-act proves that age doesn't matter.

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are the most anticipated 'couple in which the woman is older than the man out of all successful couple dramas in the last 5 years regardless of gene. There have been Kim Soo-hyeon-I (1988) and Han Ga-in (1982) in "The Sun and the Moon" in 2011 and "Kim Soo-hyeon-I andJeon Ji-hyeon (1981) in "My Love from the Star" in 2013 but "Descendants of the Sun" broke through 20% the quickest out of all of them. In addition, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo have brought out the characters to the best of their abilities.

Song Joong-ki's role of a dispatch soldier in Uruk reflects Song Joong-ki's real image of a manly guy who's done with his National Duties. The female viewers think this is impressive.

Song Hye-kyo has maintained her innocent and lovely image all the way until now and it's blending with the drama character. She's responsible and bold as a doctor but when she's with Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki), she's an ordinary woman.

The two people brought favors to the drama and they are even being told that they look great together.

Their age hasn't been told in the drama yet. In the second episode, Song Hye-kyo told Song Koong-ki that she was older than him and Song Joong-ki asked to see her ID.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

http://www.hancinema.net/descendants-of-the-sun-song-song-couple-92160.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

[DOTS's storyline, Captain's 34 and Dr. Kang's 33]

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/descendants-of-the-sun-china-south-korea/

‘Descendants Of The Sun’ Gathering Sky-High Attention In China, South Korea

By Thuy Duong | March 6, 2016

KBS DRAMA ‘DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN’ IS STEALING VIEWERS’ HEARTS IN CHINA AND SOUTH KOREA.

With a popular cast and romantic scenes of a love story between a young soldier, Yoo Si Jin (played by Song Joong Ki), and a military doctor, Kang Mo Yeon (played by Song Hye Kyo) in the war-torn country, Descendants of the Sun is capturing massiveattention from Korean fans with 20% local viewership.

Meanwhile, according to China’s online media company Sina Corp, the drama, which is aired on China’s video streaming platform iQiyi, attracted over 120 million audiences for the first four episodes. It also rakes in a whopping 470 million views on Weibo with no sign to stop

(Editing by Adrian Cheng)

[Yes, 'no sign to stop']:sweatingbullets::P:w00t::wub:

21 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

hi miss_shady_xv!  its nice to know that you are one of the millions who love DoTs and SHK , well this drama is being aired simultaneously in Korea and China every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PMKorea Time  but if are subscribed to cable channel of KBS World you'll be able to watch reruns as well as the Wed-Thurs airing time.

thanks for the info. they have English subtitle already or nothing?

@hclover96 thanks for sharing pix of SHK ESPRIT :)

SHE ALWAYS LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNG :)

• Like 5