Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Finallyyy ..that's the character I always wanted kyo to play and always believed it suits her more ....she is so natural ,feisty,confident,strong with a kind white heart ...her acting is just awesome her gestures ,gazes,moves simply can't be compared with any other Korean actress......I always say she shines more in bright roles like this ...and I am also confident she will shine more in action roles ....may be next project !!!!

All I am asking now from kyo is to consider her next project fast cause after dots I will probably miss her a lot and will not get enough of her 

• Like 12

SHK and DoTs main leads with interview in KBS Entertainment Weekly but I cant find any video to check out their Q &A portion , SHK looks good as always ! I can watch this Feb 27 episode on KBS World by next week yet though its with English subs already but then ill have to wait ! 

005y8mXejw1f1e9grpgw1g308m0axkjl.gif

12806040_1577543845901343_73813513286416

Spoiler

201602272200681119_1.jpg

• Like 13

http://forum.kites.vn/thread/-descendants-of-the-sun-song-hye-kyo-tro-lai-voi-rom-com-sau-12-nam-cam-giac-that-khac-biet-468895-1-1.html

(Descendants of the Sun) Song Hye Kyo: the rom-com back after 12 years, the feeling was different

0060RJ3Fgw1f15j65r2ymj30g40o5q4b_zpsyi1d

Song Hye Kyo has shared truth about "Descendants of the Sun" - the film marks the return of her small screen after 3 years since "The Wind Blows That Winter" 2013. During the press conference premiere held on 22/2 at the Imperial Palace Hotel, Song Hye Kyo said: "I always get nervous when I have to stand here to talk about your project. now I was really nervous," Ms. added: "When I read the script, I found it interesting because the story is a harmonious combination between two completely different styles of the two writers. So there's no reason for me to refuse the invitation this at all. I'm also a fan of the movie "Secrets," directed by Lee Eun Bok again. " this is also my first time appearing in a rom-com movie since" Full House "in 2004. for more than 10 years have passed already, so I think everything will be quite different than that time, " " Descendants of the Sun "is a film about the story of humanity people working where a war zone. the film up the first episode and earned 24.2 days of extremely impressed viewers, ratings for the first episode was 14.3% and the 2nd episode reached 15.5% Cre: hancinemaTrans: HyeKyo'sHouse@kitesvn.com

from soompi the article featured portion of DoTs KBS Entertainment Weekly interview

Song Hye Kyo Says Time for Dragging Out Confessions Has Passed

Song Hye Kyo Says Time for Dragging Out Confessions Has Passed

Actress Song Hye Kyo, who is currently starring in the drama “Descendants of the Sun,” recently revealed that her thoughts on love and dating are very forward and practical.

On the February 27 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” the actress talked about Song Joong Ki’s character’s abrupt confession to her character in “Descendants of the Sun.”

In the clip, Song Joong Ki asks Song Hye Kyo coolly, “What should I do? Should I confess or apologize?” Leaving her character’s response up to debate, Song Hye Kyo voiced her own opinion confidently. “He should confess. This isn’t the time to drag things out.”

“Now that I’m older, I can’t drag things like this out anymore,” she added, making everyone laugh.

The actress also shared her thoughts on her character’s bold actions in the drama. “I think people were surprised because I played quieter characters before,” she said.

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on KBS2. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/27/song-hye-kyo-says-time-for-dragging-out-confessions-has-passed/

its nice to know that somehow SHK is now open on talks about dating !

• Like 12

more of SHKs photos on DoTs team interview by KBS World Entertainment Weekly just check out on this link from time to time for this episode if its already available, though its late but its with eng subtitle already, cant wait for their full Q & A portion

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/entertainment_news/news_view.php?no=16467&sec=behind&lang=en&page=1&search_tag=

d397bfa9jw1f1epe0v95jj20hp0nmjuv.jpg

Spoiler

d397bfa9jw1f1epdzj71mj20nm0nmjv0.jpg

Spoiler

d397bfa9jw1f1epe3rn6zj20nm0nmq70.jpg

Spoiler

d397bfa9jw1f1epdxkv0gj20m70cedir.jpg

Spoiler

d397bfa9jw1f1epe4qqkyj20hp0nmtc0.jpg

Spoiler

d397bfa9jw1f1epe62blcj20nm0nmtd8.jpg

• Like 10

Descendants of the Sun
5 Upcoming March Dramas to Squee About
descendants of the sun
All’s fair in love and war and airing dates. I figured if I was going to stick in one drama that aired in late February, I might as well try and slip one more by you readers! Did it work? Hopefully you won’t even notice, because you’ll be too busy drooling over Song Joong Ki in “Descendants of the Sun.” UN Peacekeeping Forces Captain Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki) is sent to troubled Uruk (an imaginary country), with his Special Warfare Command Unit. There, he encounters Doctors Without Borders volunteer, Dr. Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo). This is definitely an intense drama, so grab a blanket to hide under.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/26/5-upcoming-march-dramas-to-squee-about/

-http://www.dramasum.com/2016/02/press-conference-for-descendants-of-sun.html

-old date, Feb. 18, 2016  but that's still KBS's thought.....http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/entertainment_news/news_view.php?no=16455

The highly anticipated new drama, "Descendants of the Sun" [Descendants of the Sun]

145575917620160216081026575.jpg

Still like to see DOTS' Presscon's photos

EXCLUSIVE: "Descendants of the Sun" press conference! [Descendants of the Sun]

1456278031SAM_2534.JPG

By Yoo Suhkyung   Feb 24, 2016

On February 22nd, KBS new drama "Descendants of the Sun" held a premiere press conference. Song Joongki, Song Hyekyo, Jin Goo, Kim Jiwon, and SHINee's Onewattended the event. Director Lee Eungbok and writers Kim Eunsook and Kim Wonseok joined them as well.

1456278105staff.jpg

What's more, the drama is highly anticipated by many fans because of the staff. Kim Eunsook, on the left, is a very popular writer who wrote "Secret Garden", "Lovers in Paris" and "The Heirs".Lee Eungbok, on the right, was the director of "Dream High" and "Secret Love". These great crew all worked together to make the drama "Descendants of the Sun". The press conference was crowded with reporters from Korea including our team and China. Fans of Song Joongki, Song Hyekyo and especially, Onew came to see their stars as well. 

1456278151IMG_4153.JPG1456278160SAM_2632.JPG1456278170SAM_2609.JPG

Then, we had beautiful Song Hyekyo. Her outfit was perfect, in her black and white dress. Look at this lovely couple!1456278274SAM_2702.JPG1456278282SAM_2708.JPG1456278289SAM_2705.JPG

Look at these great actors and actresses! They look stunning! We are all excited to see them in one drama, starting from March 2nd

1456278303SAM_2734.JPG

Give support to "Descendants of the Sun"!

[Image source: KBS World]

Yesssss loveeee her characther... My dreams my fave one for her... :D:wub:

Hope will see tons of that han ji eun in this... 

Love the new interviewsss.. She's loosen up.. Her face more relax n glowing there.. 

Aaahhhh so eager for full vid in engs sub... 

Love the vic dress .. Suit her.... Haaahhh she suits in almost every drresssss.. Daebaaakkk

• Like 5

@Amethyst ... Yes... It's kinda cute coz she's wearing with boots ( I think )... That's cute ... N is a trend wearing baby doll with kets or boots like gigi hadid or kendall or taylor swift did..

@SusanaC

Hope that lightning strike of love hit her hard sooner ... Coz I think she'll in good position now a days since in this 3 years behind since she's doing movie with jw n being acted with some her dream idol actor like takeshi etc and big director.. So it must hit her hard enough n an understanable one.. Coz I don't want her leting go all d opportunities that come to her now and in the future too... Coz she's "got it" .. But I believe with love it will complete her enough n have more balance life.. 

@marwa501

Yessss me too... As long her in this track I want her more n more.. But with some action kinda nice too.. As a detective or martial arts.. but still romcom genre in movie or drama.. She said she want take different role.. Well romcom can come with different kind type.. Horror romcom.. Suspend romcom.. Action romcom .. Cartoon figure romcom.. :P

• Like 5

Hearing shk say in response to yoo shi jin apology or confession, she respond better confession than apology because of her age. My heart is in wrench. She is, for me, beautiful and pure, why no man on earth confess to her. Is she lying? But I think her statement coming from her heart, so deep, I can feel that. Kyo unnie, believe me, when the time comes, a good person (as you re good) will come approaching you. Don't get in a hurry. Stay calm as you are finding a man to be your lifetime friend. Find one good looking and good heart. 

• Like 8

love so much the character of Dr KMY , its really a good decision for SHK in accepting this role!

93f8d29dgw1f1eyht4hvrg20b405k7wh.gif

93f8d29dgw1f1eyhw6frqg20dw06ye81.gif

many facets of SHK in DoTs  , just cant understand why some would say that she cant act or does have a blank face, emotionless etc etc .... well I guess they just cant accept that SHK besides being super beautiful is also full of talent!

005y8mXejw1f1fbfvdvg9j30qo0qon06.jpg

Spoiler

005y8mXejw1f1fbfwv4upj30qo0qo0w2.jpg

Spoiler

005y8mXejw1f1fbfwd25bj30qo0qo410.jpg

Spoiler

005y8mXejw1f1fbfvu0ifj30qo0qojtv.jpg

Spoiler

005y8mXejw1f1fbfufvjnj30qo0qoacq.jpg

Spoiler

005y8mXejw1f1fbfsiot8j30qo0qotbb.jpg

Spoiler