Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

39 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

When I saw that they aren't in the list. .. I was like ok bye see you next year, idc with current with current nominees!:sweatingbullets:

Lol same here :lol:

many people in Twitter reacted though.

they said actors/actress that are no good are included in the list while SHK and PBG arent. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, dukesa1122 said:

Lol same here :lol:

many people in Twitter reacted though.

they said actors/actress that are no good are included in the list while SHK and PBG arent. 

We have to wait for 1 year...perhaps Kyo is pregnant already and good thing she already won best actress in her portrayal as KMY in DOTS 2016, soompi awards included her in the year 2017 . Even though they only send trophies and record acceptance speech to all the winners, I just want to win her again best actress in her portrayal as CSH. Daesang grand prize in other award giving bodies in k-ent.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

We have to wait for 1 year...perhaps Kyo is pregnant already and good thing she already won best actress in her portrayal as KMY in DOTS 2016, soompi awards included her in the year 2017 . Even though they only send trophies and record acceptance speech to all the winners, I just want to win her again best actress in her portrayal as CSH. Daesang grand prize in other award giving bodies in k-ent.

Yup! Every Kyo fan wants that award for Kyo. For some reason though, I have this gut feeling that they wouldnt be included next year. I hope I’m wrong coz hell I would definitrly object loudly and join the many Kyo fans in SNS. 

• Thanks 1

Yup! Every Kyo fan wants that award for Kyo. For some reason though, I have this gut feeling that they wouldnt be included next year. I hope I’m wrong coz hell I would definitrly object loudly and join the many Kyo fans in SNS. 

Let's be all positive,girl! Don't be despair:sweatingbullets: Glad that she already won daesang grand prize awards twice, keep hoping to win her again in encounter at least one though:wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

Let's be all positive,girl! Don't be despair:sweatingbullets: Glad that she already won daesang grand prize awards twice, keep hoping to win her again in encounter at least one though:wub:

She really deserve that i hope  she will win best actress again miss her chingu 

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

She definitely deserve it :heart: 

You’re right, chingu!!

I hear they’re nominated as Best Couple in Soompi, though?

How to vote?

• Like 2

Song Hye Kyo Donates Korean Signboards In Honor Of Korean Independence Movement Day

Song Hye Kyo Donates Korean Signboards In Honor Of Korean Independence Movement Day

Mar 1, 2019
by Y. Shin

Song Hye Kyo and Sungshin Womens’ University’s professor Seo Kyung Duk have made another step in spreading knowledge of Korean history!

To commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Samil (March 1st) Independence Movement, Song Hye Kyo and Professor Seo Kyung Duk donated a large wooden signboard and a copper sign with hangul letters engraved onto them to the Yi Jun Peace Museum in the Netherlands.

The actress has continued to donate Korean pamphlets and other items to independence movement sites overseas with the professor as part of the “Meet Our Country’s History Abroad” series. A website for the “History of Korea” was also established earlier this year so that all the pamphlets can be digitally downloaded.

Professor Seo Kyung Duk stated, “Although we plan to continuously donate Korean pamphlets, we ended up donating a large wooden signboard and a copper sign with hangul letters engraved onto them to the Yi Jun Peace Museum located in The Hague of the Netherlands. There were quite a few independence movement sites overseas where there were no Korean signboards, or even if they did have them, they were worn down and in need of replacing. With this in mind, we began to donate hangul signboards that could be used as faces to our historical sites.”

The two previously donated a large artwork of patriots Yi Jun, Lee Sang Seol and Lee Wi Jong to the Yi Jun Peace Museum in 2013 as well.

The professor also added, “The preservation of the remaining independence movement sites overseas is not great. Paying more attention and frequently vising historic sites is the best way to protect the independence movement sites in other countries. As a hallyu star, Song Hye Kyo is setting a really good example of how we can contribute to our country.”

Song Hye Kyo and Professor Seo Kyung Duk have previously donated Korean pamphlets to 15 historical sites abroad so far, including those of the Korean provisional government, the Los Angeles Ahn Chang Ho house, Shanghai Yun Bong Gil Memorial Hall, and more....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1307108wpp/song-hye-kyo-donates-korean-signboards-in-honor-of-korean-independence-movement-day

• Like 3

She definitely deserve it :heart: 

You’re right, chingu!!

I hear they’re nominated as Best Couple in Soompi, though?

How to vote?

Awww really! ? Wait lemme check it again. 

Yes they are, but unfortunately they're in 4th place out of 5 couple nominees. The contenders are strong:sweatingbullets::tears:

Here's the link anyway 

https://www.soompi.com/awards/2019/category/drama/best-couple

• Like 1

@dukesa1122 it’s like Kyo read our conversation wondering if she still endorsed Icis! 

Kyo pulls off every hairstyle and look. 

How many active Cf deals does she have it total now?

Sulwhasoo, Dyson, Chaumet, Suecomma Bonnie, Icis 8.0 and Gichancy.

Did I miss any? If she did a clothes brand cf then she would be literally endorsing everything from head to toe! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

50 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

@dukesa1122 it’s like Kyo read our conversation wondering if she still endorsed Icis! 

Kyo pulls off every hairstyle and look. 

How many active Cf deals does she have it total now?

Sulwhasoo, Dyson, Chaumet, Suecomma Bonnie, Icis 8.0 and Gichancy.

Did I miss any? If she did a clothes brand cf then she would be literally endorsing everything from head to toe! 

I know! She sure sleeps late though haha night owls!

She can endorse anything even a nail polish but i doubt any nail polish (only) brand can afford her :lol:

I saw that too.

seems like we’re seeing her at another Icis CF!

• Like 2