Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi everyone! Ulap here. wasnt able to log thru my old account but i am missing everyone here! Who among you are marathoning Full House, Worlds Within, TWTWB and Encounter?  These days, that's the only thing I can relax to. ~-^ 

• Like 4

Song Hye Kyo sends support message to coronavirus victims

Song Hye Kyo's message is a call to empathy for the victims of the coronavirus. 

The Republic01 Feb 2020 | 14:35 h
Korean actress Song Hye Kyo called for solidarity with the victims of the so-called 'Wuhan virus' in China.
Song Hye Kyo spoke on Instagram about the coronavirus epidemic , the deadly evil from China, an Asian country. In its publication made on February 1, 2020, the protagonist of the kdrama "Encounter" shares a video calling for compassion for the victims of the deadly 'Wuhan coronavirus'. The video in question was developed by Studio Concrete , and presents a globe on whose forehead the English phrase "Love for human" is read , after rotating two letters the message changes to "Love for Wuhan" , (love for Wuhan ), province in China where the first cases of coronavirus were recorded. Song Hye Kyo and her message against xenophobia
Song Hye Kyo's message is especially significant considering that in different forums and discussion portals in Asia, threads of conversations with xenophobic messages have been recorded towards Chinese citizens.
One of the most acidic criticisms is the Chinese custom of consuming bat meat, an animal that has been identified as the carrier of the deadly virus.
Precisely actress Michelle Ye (Ye Xuan real name) caused controversy by pointing out that she was forced to eat bat meat for the production of a TV show. Chinese actress Michelle Ye reported that she was forced to eat bats and rats for the production of a TV show.
This situation led to the Korean gastronomic critic Hwang Gyo Ik indicating that other Korean stars had also promoted the consumption of this type of 'food', using the K-pop star Seohyun of the AOA as an example. Columnist Hwang Gyo Ik used an image of AOA's Seolhyun eating bat meat, to illustrate its relationship with the coronavirus. Song Yoon Ah supports Song Hye Kyo
To prevent the xenophobic controversy towards China from continuing, the 39-year-old actress limited the comments on her Instagram post, allowing (so far) only that of her colleague, Song Yoon Ah. Actress Song Yoon Ah (46) joined Song Hye Kyo's request to show more compassion to the victims of the "Wuhan coronavirus."
The 46-year-old actress, known for her participation in the kdrama 'On Air', 'My Sister' and the most recent 'Secret Mother', supported the post by Song Hye Kyo commenting only with three praying hand emojis.
Finally, it should be noted that of the 9.8 million Song Hye Kyo owns in IG, only 599,693 have reacted to his request for Wuhan.
Resulta sorprendente que el post de Song Hye Kyo pidiendo compasión por la víctimas del coronavirus en China no obtuviera mayor repercusión entre sus 9 millones de seguidores.
It is surprising that Song Hye Kyo's post asking for compassion for the coronavirus victims in China did not get much impact among his 9 million followers. .. source credit @https://larepublica-pe.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2020/02/01/song-hye-kyo-instagram-coronavirus-en-china-preocupa-a-la-protagonista-del-dorama-encounter-insta-video/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15805973215755&amp_ct=1580597322903&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Flarepublica.pe%2Fcultura-asiatica%2F2020%2F02%2F01%2Fsong-hye-kyo-instagram-coronavirus-en-china-preocupa-a-la-protagonista-del-dorama-encounter-insta-video%2F 

Actress Song Yoon Ah (46) joined Song Hye Kyo's request to show more compassion to the victims of the "Wuhan coronavirus."

Resulta sorprendente que el post de Song Hye Kyo pidiendo compasión por la víctimas del coronavirus en China no obtuviera mayor repercusión entre sus 9 millones de seguidores..
Song Hye Kyo is a South Korean actress and model, born on November 22, 1

Entertainment2020-02-02 16:49

Actress Song Hye-kyo supports Wuhan amid virus outbreak

optimize
Actress Song Hye-kyo. Courtesy of United Artists Agency (UAA)
By Dong Sun-hwa
Actress Song Hye-kyo showed her support Saturday for the people of Wuhan, a central Chinese city at the epicenter of the new coronavirus outbreak.
Wuhan has been shut down following the global epidemic of pneumonia-like infections caused by the virus.
Song uploaded to her Instagram a video of a green globe with the text, "LOVE FOR WUHAN." As the video goes on, the word "WUHAN" turns into "HUMAN." The actress also added emojis featuring "preying hands," but blocked comments.

optimize
Actress Song Hye-kyo has shown her support for Wuhan and its people on Instagram. Capture from Instagram (@kyo1122)
Legions of her Chinese fans are appreciating Song, dubbing her "a friend indeed." Song boasts particular popularity there thanks to the success of dramas "Full House" (2004) and "Descendants of the Sun" (2016).
Actor Yoo Ah-in also cheered up the virus-hit city. The actor posted the same globe image and wrote, "We are human. We are earth. We are one."
As of Sunday afternoon, China had announced 304 deaths from the virus and 14,380 cases. Korea has 15 confirmed cases.
Song, 37, is reviewing works to return to the screen..source credit @http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.amp.asp?newsIdx=282791&__twitter_impression=true

Dear Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In
First of all, thank you for showing us that we have to care for humanity... people in Wuhan and all over the world are suffering. I know you recieved many hate comments about that. I seriously don't know what to say, why people even hate you for that? I admire your courage, and I understand what you meant in the post. This disaster is a global disaster, it needs a lot of resources and above all humanity to overcome it. It's us versus the virus not us against each other

China maybe making mistakes (just like any other countries in the world), but in global disaster like this, countries who fight each other, now must work together. The people in China are not 100% kind and maybe some of them don't have compassion too. But if we only show kindness for people who are good or kind to us, what makes us any different from those who are bad to us? Your support to humanity don't mean that you are lack of respect to your country. Your support shows that you are good people from your country that still have hearts.....

Don't be afraid, people will still throwing haterd even if you're doing a good thing. They are really unfortunate, they only have bad things to say. Only people full of hatred can give such a bad reaction. Forgave them, they maybe stressed about this situation, maybe they see China as a threat, they maybe afraid and they maybe have their own problems. Even if they seems strong, they are vulnerable and need our compassion too. The only thing that worse than global disaster, is lack of humanity...

I really don't know your motivation for posting that on your IG, but I choose to believe that you have good intentions and not just gaining sympathy from public. I'll be more than happy if you still choose to support humanity despite the bad things that happened to you. It show that you all not merely want to have a good public image. And I am sure the people who suffer will appreciate that. Say what you want to say, as long as it not against humanity, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

We have a thousands reason to hate people, but we don't need a reason to love humanity, we don't need a reason to support people who are suffering..... 

Edited by nmdar20
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, nmdar20 said:

Dear Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In
First of all, thank you for showing us that we have to care for humanity... people in Wuhan and all over the world are suffering. I know you recieved many hate comments about that. I seriously don't know what to say, why people even hate you for that? I admire your courage, and I understand what you meant in the post. This disaster is a global disaster, it needs a lot of resources and above all humanity to overcome it. It's us versus the virus not us against each other

China maybe making mistakes (just like any other countries in the world), but in global disaster like this, countries who fight each other, now must work together. The people in China are not 100% kind and maybe some of them don't have compassion to. But if we only shows kindness for who are good or kind to us, what makes us any different from those who are bad to us? Your support to humanity don't mean that you are lack of respect to your country. Your support shows that you are good people from your country that still have hearts.....

Don't be afraid, people will still throwing haterd even if you're doing a good thing. They are really unfortunate, they only have bad things to say. Only people full of haterd can give such a bad reaction. Forgave them, they maybe stressed about this situation, maybe they see China as a threat, they maybe afraid and they maybe have their own problems. Even if they seems strong, they are vulnerable and need our compassion too. The only thing that worse than global disaster, is lack of humanity...

I really don't know your motivation for posting that on your IG, but I choose to believe that you have good intentions and not just gaining sympathy from public. I'll be more than happy if you still choose to support humanity despite the bad things that happened to you. It show that you all not merely want to have a good public image. And I am sure the people who suffer will appreciate that. Say what you want to say, as long as it not against humanity, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

We have a thousands reason to hate people, but we don't need a reason to love humanity, we don't need a reason to support people who are suffering..... 

Thank you dear for this i will share this so.lots of people will read and  understand god bless you dear