Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

So basically it's weird that UAA not notice it, or maybe becz its Kyo's personal IG they don't think it will effect her work whatsoever..

N I feel quiet bothered by the fact Kyo's not updating anything for her latest CF :blink:.. considering her habit to update at least once to promote her new CF 

• Like 3

@redbeanbuns she uses her private IG as a means to promote her endorsements. In some contracts it’s even a pre-condition that they need to use their private sns to as

proof that they actually use and promote the products..two of my idol biases has to open instagrams for endorsement reasons.

Paris Fashion Week has started, day after is the Dior show... as usual we have no clue if she is going or what show she could be attending. If they gave us some warning at least fans could

have been prepared to welcome her.

It’s misersble considering all the other fandoms

have already purchased all the confirmed flight information, I spoke to one of them and they literally told me to pay, then get the information about Kyo’s flights in the future. :joy:

• Like 2

@redbeanbuns it’s actually very common for idol fans to “purchase” flight details and information. One reason why idol fans are ready with cameras at the airport is because of this..lol.

yes, Jang Ki Young seems to be a new ambassador at this point . Too bad, Kyo will never agree to do a joint photo-spread... it would be so cool if they did. Should we leave comments on Suecomma page to do so? 

• Like 1

Hong Kong media "Song Hye Kyo attends art school in New York" [Look @ China]. Enter article 2019.09.23. 5:34 pm  

0001132031_001_20190923173430090.jpg?type=w430View 
Actor Song Hye-kyo is going through an art school short-term course in New York, the Hong Kong media reported.
According to a recent report from Hong Kong Apple Daily, Song Hye-kyo recently left for New York to attend Fashion Week, where he stays and becomes an art student.
Song Hye-kyo appeared in the Ralph Lauren Collection Front Row on July 7 (local time) and received a spotlight. Song Hye-kyo later spent Chuseok in New York without returning to Korea.
Reportedly, Song Hye-kyo remained in New York to take a short course in art school. I applied for a short course at an art school in New York. 
Song Hye-kyo, manager of Hong Kong, said, “It's hard to tell about personal privacy.”
Song Hye-kyo is under consideration after being offered to appear in the movie Anna.
By Park Seol-yi, reporter manse@tvreport.co.kr / Photo = TV Report DB

Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/213/0001132031

• Like 2

Confirmed that Kyo is not attending Dior show.

UAA, you never listen to us. 

And now Chanel November show in Hong Kong has been indefinitely postponed. Seriously, just tell us the date where fans can wish her happy birthday.

It’s important to the fans! Please! 

———————

2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Confirmed that Kyo is not attending Dior show.

UAA, you never listen to us. 

And now Chanel November show in Hong Kong has been indefinitely postponed. Seriously, just tell us the date where fans can wish her happy birthday.

It’s important to the fans! Please! 

———————

Uaa confirm this infor? So sad. I miss her so much. By the way, i wonder why Dior don’t invite her. She is very close with Dior. Maria Grazia Chiuri makes wedding dress and invite her to Haute Couture Show in Paris in 2018. But now they ignore Kyo? I just realized that when she attended in Prada 2020show, there is also Dior show happen at the same time but Kyo chose to go to Prada show. Maybe Kyo and Dior maynot collaberate anymore?

@Lã Hà I don't know if what you are thinking right or not,but for me I do believe there is no such thing like Dior ignore her.. I don't know anything about fashion business n how it works, especially how a celebrity could be invited in fashion show,but maybe they specially invited those who match their theme or character for that show (I hope u are understand what I mean) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redbeanbuns said:

@Lã Hà I don't know if what you are thinking right or not,but for me I do believe there is no such thing like Dior ignore her.. I don't know anything about fashion business n how it works, especially how a celebrity could be invited in fashion show,but maybe they specially invited those who match their theme or character for that show (I hope u are understand what I mean) 

Someone are barking to our thread and as if she knows anything about Kyo. Troll go away 

• Like 1

i am new here. i saw pics of song hye kyo with bruises. Are they rEal? i am having a hard time posting them. How can i post the Pics here. I am really concern coz i became a fan after the divorce. For reasons i dont know. Maybe because of her character in real liFe. Her passion and grace for her work And aN amazing heart. 

Edited by annakin
i wanted to insert pics but i do not how
  • Like 1

His fans actually left comments on the latest Korean article saying they’re going to call US immigration services to report her for illegally staying in the United States.

11-EE566-C-705-A-428-B-9963-887182-EC1-F

Maybe they should tweet at Trump and tell him about her being a threat.

They’re also claiming that Communist party workers are writing good comments for Kyo in articles, just imagine, in their delusional minds she is so powerful that there is an actual team of workers in China’s cyber team which sits and monitors her articles in Korea. 

• LOL 3

7 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

His fans actually left comments on the latest Korean article saying they’re going to call US immigration services to report her for illegally staying in the United States.

Before they report her its better to them to use their brain not their big dirty mouth  and i hope someone will report this people who doing this to her sorry to this people Song Hye Kyo will never stoop down to their level focus on your bias and leave her alone. And one more thing you cant enroll to any course in the US if you dont have any legal document my God Song Hye Kyo is a well known personality do they think the US Embassy will allowed her to stay there if she is illegal sometime this people dont have a brain what happen to the braincell of them my goodness  dont worry dear the karma is always follow to those people doing dirty thricks i dont want to say anything just let us  wait and the best thing we can do is to pray hard for her i know God is always guide her and i believe our time and her time will come just let us wait patiently for her and the most powerful weapon to the enemy is to ignored them chill dear nothing to worry 

• Like 2

Posted by ddxddx84 pts  5 hours ago

According to a media report, Song Hye Kyo Attends Art School in New York

USER CONTENT

1569255134-song.jpg

Track Song Hye Kyo
on Bandsintown

Actress Song Hye Kyo is going through an art school short-term course in New York, the Hong Kong media reported.

According to a recent report from Hong Kong Apple Daily, Song Hye recently left for New York to attend Fashion Week, where she stays and becomes an art student.

Song appeared in the front row seat at the Ralph Lauren Collection on September 7th and received a spotlight. The actress later spent Chuseok in New York not returning to Korea.

Reportedly, Song Hye Kyo remained in New York to take a short course in art school. She applied for a short course at an art school in New York.

Song's manager in Hong Kong branch, said, "It's hard to tell regarding her personal privacy."

Song Hye Kyo is now reviewing the movie Anna that was offered as her next film...source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/09/according-to-a-media-report-song-hye-kyo-attends-art-school-in-new-york

• Like 5

i always believe if their is a storm its always have a sunshine to follow for many years being a fan of her i know she is always give us a big suprise Kyo always believe in her fans that she will always waiting for her so my dear take your time and be happy comeback to us soon we love you and we are forever Stand By You!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Maybe they should tweet at Trump and tell him about her being a threat.

They’re also claiming that Communist party workers are writing good comments for Kyo in articles, just imagine, in their delusional minds she is so powerful that there is an actual team of workers in China’s cyber team which sits and monitors her articles in Korea. 

The comments of his fans are so laughable it's become pitiful. Normally, US immigration allows a maximum stay of about 6 months for visitors, which can be amassed during one trip or the sum of several trips. Since she arrived in July and, assuming she has not left the US since then, she can stay till December. And so what if Communist party workers are writing good comments about her in articles? All these have been taken into account by immigration before she was allowed to enter the US. They have the CIA and Homeland Security to monitor activities of visitors, especially frequent ones, even before and during their stay in the US. Let them waste their time...

• Like 4

Song Hye Kyo Revealed To Be Studying Art In New York City

She is taking a short break from promotions.

sfZ5Gfa3ekOFWzXPnvlhKO_0K5eXnN-DEwj1yU091 hour ago

Hong Kong media outlets have reported that Song Hye Kyo is currently staying in New York City, studying as an art student.

Hong Kong’s Apple Daily reported that Song Hye Kyo headed to New York City to attend the New York Fashion Week, and stayed there during the Chuseok weekend.

According to their report, Song Hye Kyo will be staying in New York City to take a short course at an art school. In response, her agency declined to comment. 

It is a personal matter for her.

— United Artists Agency. Since her divorce with Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo has been mainly promoting overseas with her various brand endorsements and fashion show appearances. Her recent appearance at New York Fashion Week showed her everlasting beauty...source credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-studying-art-new-york-city/

Report to the immigration for illegal stay in the US? 

Sorry, guys, but 

I find this F U N N Y!

:lol::lol::lol:

Really RIDICULOUS! 

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sign of FRUSTRATION! 

:dissapointed:

So, somebody is turning tables on her now with allegations of illegal stay?

My, my ,my! What else can these people cook up to turn the tables on her.

SHK belongs to the Jet Set group

She flies wherever and whenever she wants to

because she can

She has been doing it for quite a awhile

She does not squander other people's money, does she?

So what's the prob?????

"Ignored by Dior, seen with bruises, communist party workers writing good comments about her,"
so forth and so on. What else???

Such PREPOSTEROUS comments!
Bring it on!

WE CONTINUE TO STAY BE HER!

Nothing you can do about it!

No matter how hard you try to turn tables on her,

those tables will remain secured and nailed to the ground!

UNTURNABLE!

Peace!

:heart:

• Like 5

One day old news but It’s the most viewed article again today!

EE4-F2214-9-B49-4-B73-B282-601895-EAF013

The women leaving nasty comments are only about Kyo’s future love interest. I think many of these women are victims, have been scarred by their Oppas love for Kyo.

Apart from them spreading false stories and the comments being deeply misogynistic, they’ve also taken a racial tone and are getting increasingly violent. 

Requesting all Kyo fans to screen cap it all and send it to UAA. These roaches need to be exterminated! Spread their names so that we can expose their reality. Korean fans are already replying to these people and sending screen caps, let’s do our bit!

Examples of disgusting comments in the article. These aren’t even the worst ones, so you can all imagine how bad it is in the comment section.

Spoiler

8912-E972-1-D8-E-4-DE8-8-E41-D2689-D6177

There's been a lot of shootings these days (in the United States) and you're going to get shot. Somebody put a bullet in her head.

2. D26-B24-F1-0-C1-A-49-EE-B699-C40-DF7-EFB

I heard that art school is free and animal world like (* they’re meaning having casual sex like animals do). Seems like a good fit for you. 

3.5-CC93-F02-D182-414-D-8-B62-25605689-A85

Sponsor granddaddy ~ explanation...

4. A8-FE715-D-0-C67-432-B-B581-EFE5309-C8-F

How could you ever be satisfied with just one man! Hah!

5. B0-D74-DA8-3040-46-CC-98-BB-65181-F75-A4

What..me? .... keke Anna ...  Who's the male co-star? Aja Aja Fighting (* this comment is implying that she is already planning to seduce her next male co-star)

6. 4-AEE3-B6-D-121-D-4111-8-C76-AD44-B5-F04

I wonder, are you still trying to hit on men these days.

7. A1-B74-C10-9-C98-40-D0-9-E8-D-B5-C2-E776

She is tired of Korean men... wants to meet Black men ( * it’s a crude joke because men of the African race are supposed to more anatomically gifted in size.)

8.AF6-D8-A5-C-AA36-4-D21-9942-F29-C9268-EE

Going to get huge white radish ( * I am once again guessing that this is supposed to be a crude joke regarding how Caucasian men are more anatomically gifted in size).

9.4-C8-C10-DB-2-EE4-4368-B96-F-7-C56-B166-

Park Bo Gum is in New York as well. So it was all true.

10.  B44-F17-A7-C914-4-F66-B7-E2-ADD06024-DE2

Her mother got a divorce when she was 17, the effect of having no father around is obvious.

6235-C157-AC54-4512-9-D62-81-D66-B3-AAAE

So what if you have money, you’re still a lonely loser....even having to buy part female time workers ( to leave positive comments on her articles)....even if you don’t have a husband at least you could have had a child... Tae Hee has 2 daughters and Ji Hyun has 2 sons, while Hye Kyo has an army of 1000 part time women workers...hahaha

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1