Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

rs_1024x1303-190909002349-e-asia-ralph-lauren-Hyekyo-Song.jpg?fit=inside|750:800&output-quality=90

Song Hye-Kyo Looks Glamorous In White At New York Fashion Week

By: PAKKEE TAN
Mon., 9 Sep. 2019 1:46 AM

Song Hye-kyo has made her first fashion week appearance in New York and she is as stunning as ever.

Last night, the South Korean actress attended Ralph Lauren's Fall 2019 show inside Ralph's Club, a specially-themed location, and was a vision in a sharply tailored white tuxedo.

As for her makeup, the Encounter actress kept it fresh and natural, making her lips the highlight with a slick of bold red. Needless to say, the actress looked absolutely radiant.

She also did a short interview on Instagram with Harper's BAZAAR Korea, where she said that she was looking forward to the collections. 

Hello everyone on Harper's BAZAAR Korea, I'm Song Hye-kyo. I'm looking forward to seeing what collections are shown today. It looks like it will be fun," she said, according to a translation by koreaboo.

Song finalised her divorce from actor Song Joong-ki in July, with "both sides agreeing on a divorce without alimony or division of property," according to a representative from United Artists Agency, the actress' management company.

Since then, the actress has been keeping busy with her various appointments with brands such as Chaumet, Sulwhasoo and more.

Song, who is a friend of fashion brand Dior, is also expected to make an appearance in at October at the brand's Paris Fashion Week show...source credit @https://m.eonline.com/ap/news/1071407/song-hye-kyo-looks-glamorous-in-white-at-new-york-fashion-week

• Like 2

Hello everyone, this is my new account,just created now because my I couldn't log in with my previous account @caileysmiley . It's been awhile since the last time I left a message here due to busyness at work but I don't get left behind about the updates on Kyo. I just keep checking here and social media but no time to post here. Well, I'll try my best to post more here.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

We need to make this tweet go viral ! Like retweet and comment.

RL is the grandest American designer house and it’s a really big deal for such an iconic brand to reach out to Kyo. 

Another close friend of Kyo, Reming9 makes a post on her IG story showing support for Kyo.

86392148-28-BC-48-E2-A932-47-EFD3-A8-CCB

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

:D:wub:

Age is no bar to a fanboys heart.

At the end of the video he calls her Omma <mother>, the  mother wrote that he refers to all women as either Omma or Halmoni <grandmother> based on their age. That’s probably what he thinks is the correct way to call all women.

looks like Ralph Lauren realized that Kyo posts get a lot of traction on social media. They posted two more times, though I’m still waiting for an IG post.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@oaklove great post!

does anyone know what Dior Show E-online is referring too? I checked the PFW schedule and it ends on October 1st. The only shows I see on the 1st of October that makes sense for Kyo to attend is the Chanel show at 10:30 am and  Louis Vuitton at 6:30 pm. The Maison Dior (different line but under the same brand as Christian Dior)  show is for perfumes(?) , that’s on the 24th of September and there are no Dior Haute Couture shows. 

E-online also stated how this was her first appearance at NYFW when she literally attended Prada show earlier this year.

I am however keeping my fingers crossed that she attends PFW this year, it’s practically a tradition for her to attend at least one show in Paris every year unless she has work at the time. Last show she attended at PFW was the Dior show, since there is no Dior this time .. I would love it if she attended show the Chanel/LV show but I would die of happiness if she attended the Elie Saab show in Paris. Seriously it’s a crime that Hyunkyoung hasn’t ever dressed Kyo in an Elie Saab gown.

• Like 6

Yes, feel free to post my comment above.   I am so proud of our queen!  Ralph Lauren’s twitter account has 3 pictures of her!   I think many of the companies are beginning to realize if you want to penetrate the Asian market, they will need Song Hye Kyo to advertise for them.  

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

What haters don’t understand about Kyo, she could be dressed as if she is lounging at home and she would still get more attention than everyone.

She is consistently the only Korean celebrity who doesn’t wear sponsored clothes at the airport yet her views during the few times that the media has been able to spot her are crazy high. If she actually agreed to wear clothes from any brand just imagine the amount of publicity it would get. 

This airport fancam alone is almost reaching a million views

Once this video hits a million she will the first Korean actress whose solo airport fancam will reach a million views on YouTube. Her other airport fancams also get crazy views at the airport , numbers equivalent to idols like BTS and BlackPink, which means even after 20+ years in the industry she still enjoys the support of that sort of a fandom. 

Ralph Lauren’s 4th tweet about Kyo. I think they are realizing that they made a mistake not uploading about Kyo earlier, seeing how many likes and retweets she is getting.

I’ve sent them a DM on their Instagram reminding them that they still haven’t uploaded any pictures of her, it’s just weird that they’re only uploading on Twitter. Would appreciate it if all of you could do the same and don’t forget to mention Kyo’s Instagram account.

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Somebody said in twitter that the Dior show in Paris is scheduled on Sept 24 and not October. I hope Kyo will be there :wub:

credits to zeejayee -Twitter

I see, I had checked the fashion week official site and it said Maison Dior instead of Christian Dior.

241-BB0-EB-A054-4-B8-C-8931-CD9-E542-FE2

so I got real excited thinking that maybe Maison Dior was asking Kyo to be the face of their newest fragrance called Spice blend, it gave me soooo many Encounter feels! The inspiration for this fragrance is Cuba and I thought it was perfect for Kyo.

Maybe we should all start a petition to Dior telling them to make Kyo the face of Spice Blend. It’s high time Kyo endorses a fragrance! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1