Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

46 minutes ago, deeja94 said:

yes...exactly..I felt the same..I just think he is not sincere with this relationship..I just felt uneasy with this marriage..as a fan of shk..I feel bad for her..maybe he is using her for his career..we just heard all the positive review about sjk..but who knows actually what kind of person he is..it does not make any sense..when you fall in love with someone...so easy you want to give up in this sacred relationship..I cannot accept with this kind of attitude of sjk..many compliment him for his maturity ..but guys..it all fake..

I agree... to me whatever the reason is, he should’ve taken more consideration of the implications of him filing the divorce and letting his side do all the presumptive talks. I mean come on it’s not like he didn’t love Kyo. This action is just too mean and I agree with everyone that kyo will just keep quiet and be in pain but will refuse to join the fiasco. 

If there’s anyone here who can relay our messages of support to Kyo please do and tell we love her...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I believe he is Gay.  That is why Hye Kyo cannot accept it.  That is why he has to strike first and hard.  In Korea, whoever files a Mediation Divorce proceedings first, control the terms of agreement

I think your last sentence isn't accurate. I googled korean laws on divorce and mediation and this is what it says, "korea follows the model of guilt- based divorce...where...the party that is responsible for the marriage failure cannot file a suit for divorce or it will be dismissed if it is filed. So here's my take on this - they filed first to make it appear that he was the guiltless party. Whether he is indeed guiltless, we may never know. Having said that, here's food for thought - why are they trying to force shk's hand in "mutually" agreeing to the divorce and settling out of court? Why are they rushing the divorce?

• Like 1

whatever is/are the reason or the truth...only the both of you knew... how sudden was their marriage announcement so was the divorce...it was  sooooo heartbreaking.... this divorce becomes messy.. I wish SJK et al will refrain from talking or releasing any statements...less talk less mistake....hearing SJK passed interview up to the last few weeks before the divorce declaring to high heavens his love for SHK ...SJK is not true to himself.... fighting SHK....stand strong with head up high....may you find a real man....may both of you find peace and tranquility after all this mess ...

• Like 4

As I scroll thru this forum and undying and love support to hye kyo.. I'm crying and feeling upset for her 

I'm disappointing in him and his way of publicly announcing he's divorcing her and feel wounded. yea.. As if she's not feeling anything 

No matter wat, I'm pray for her happiness n strength to go thru this and surrounding by people dat truly love her for who she really are. 

I'm sorry to feel he's the last and forever one for her.. 

• Like 2

A good things about this divorce..

1. SHK would be free from the kind of husband who put her on a chopping block for everyone to tear her apart, if he do this to her in front of everyone what else could he possibly do in private? Nahh.. SHK better resize her inner circle, not her wedding ring.

2. She tried married.

After this divorce done, and she needs time before picking herself up and date/marry a far better guy, if there is anyone with annoying personality who ask her 'when will you marry again? Remember biological time?'

She can answer, marry? I've tried that already. Hahaha

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

This is my first time posting here, before this I just silent reader. The news really break my heart even though it sound ridiculous as it the other person personal life. But I just can't control to feel the hurt & painful mood in my heart regarding the news. I really love shk. I will stand by her, and pray for her happiness and strenght. I feel the pain that she feel event hough I should not feel that as it is her life not mine. 

I do want them to reconcile, discuss their problem and get advise from expert and those who love them being together why they married and love each other in the first place so they can be happily together again but maybe it's too late, I just don't know. 

I don't know what is true or what is just rumors as many people blaming shk and bashing her, some people blaming sjk, I don't really want to do that as I don't know the truth about them. My heart feel aches when people blaming shk and it seem I can't control the pain. 

As a shk fan and supporter I really standby her whatever the cause it, the real reason behind the marriage failure can be reveal thru time, or hidden forever, we don't really know now. I believe she just human and marriage take a lot of compromise and responsibility. Both partner should work together to make a happy family. I just love all her fault, beauty, complexity, kindness, I do hope they can be together again but if that will not happen I want to know that when the pain and hurt ease, she can find happiness and true love again. I hope she will be happy being single with friends, or find another man that truly can accepted her as an actress and herself as song hye Kyo. All her perfection, imperfection and mistake as human and have her own happy family. I will always stand & support her thru bad and good. She has many loyal friends, fans, and supporter. And lots of people surrounding her love and highly praises her. Thus I know she is very kind and Goddes  in many people hearts. She the only kdrama actress that I love. And for me she is Goddes actress in the world & Asian. 

I just love her more. 

Edited by Nisa85
  • Like 3

1) I do not think her marital problems are new. It may already be there when she accepted the role of a Divorced Woman in "Encounter".  That was my feelings when news broke out that she accepted this role. If not why would a happily married woman wants to play a Divorcee? It was like she was sending a silent message to her fans. (I am very unhappy in my marriage. I'm going to be a divorcee soon)

2) She is going to suffer a lot. She has a lot of disadvantages being an older woman.  Her haters kept bringing up her past relationships and blamed her for her marital failure.  She has no sibblings or father to protect her.  Mother is also a divorcee. While her soon-to-be ex (I do not even want to mention his name now)  is at his Prime and will be even more successful, the way I see it)

3) By involving Park Bo Gum, his fans will also start to resent her.

4) It makes me recall the Scene in Encounter when the male lead was typing his Resignation Letter.  He recalled their precious times together and thus gather strength to stand by her again.  (But this Ex of hers,  just throw her away like that)

5) I don't even want to watch Arthdal Chronicles anymore

I really sympathise with her.  I pray that her next movie "Anna"  will more successful than that of her ex

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nisa85 said:

This is my first time posting here, before this I just silent reader.

@Nisa85 as this is SONG HYE KYO thread, your wishes for other than SHK can be put to other thread. 

Many of her fans here are hurt by the act of the other party and his lawyer/rep.

Let's wish only HER happiness in this thread. May God bless her with health and strength 

• Like 4

First time to post. Im not an avid fan but I really like SHK. 

I just want to say please be strong and I will include her in my prayers because its a very difficult for anyone facing a divorce especially to a Alist celebrity. 

Its unfortunate that he marry an a_ s______. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

@Nisa85 as this is SONG HYE KYO thread, your wishes for other than SHK can be put to other thread. 

Many of her fans here are hurt by the act of the other party and his lawyer/rep.

Let's wish only HER happiness in this thread. May God bless her with health and strength 

Thank you for reminder. Already delete that part. 

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

1) I do not think her marital problems are new. It may already be there when she accepted the role of a Divorced Woman in "Encounter".  That was my feelings when news broke out that she accepted this role. If not why would a happily married woman wants to play a Divorcee? It was like she was sending a silent message to her fans. (I am very unhappy in my marriage. I'm going to be a divorcee soon)

2) She is going to suffer a lot. She has a lot of disadvantages being an older woman.  Her haters kept bringing up her past relationships and blamed her for her marital failure.  She has no sibblings or father to protect her.  Mother is also a divorcee. While her soon-to-be ex (I do not even want to mention his name now)  is at his Prime and will be even more successful, the way I see it)

4) It makes me recall the Scene in Encounter when the male lead was typing his Resignation Letter.  He recalled their precious times together and thus gather strength to stand by her again.  (But this Ex of hers,  just throw her away like that)

I really sympathise with her.  I pray that her next movie "Anna"  will more successful than that of her ex

true, if he really love SHK like he said many times in his interviews, saying like being a true man is showing how you can love your wife without unchanging, one of the many things he said how he loves SHK, but now it just shows its all just words, how he throw her away just like that not considering how hurt she will be, just to save his career,I  hope karma gets him fast for all what he did to SHK... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

2) it make me love her more. l'm sure she have many supporting and loyal friends surrounding her. Hope they can comfort and give her love that she needed. 

5) I never have the urge to watch arthdal from start as for kdrama I only watch the movie if I like the actors, actress, genre & the story. Arthdal don't meet any of it. 

• Like 3

This is the first time i write in this thread. Honestly i never see the chemistry between shk and sjk from the begining. So i’m not shocked with the divorce. Sjk is not gentleman with his statement that he was hurt. He is playing a  victim. 

• Like 2

I have been a fan of Hye Kyo since DOTS. To me, she is not just a beautiful, talented actress but a wonderful human being with grace and dignity. 

Let's just say I trust her no matter what people are speculating. Emotion can fade away, different personality can result in a failed relationship but If she and SJK go through an amicable divorce and show respect to one another, at least for the media, then I will feel sad but accept it as how life is.  Love isn't always enough to win over everything. But it seems to me that her soon-to-be ex husband's side is engaged in a campaign to drag her down at all cost with all types of implications or exclusive lawyer interviews.

Being a divorced woman is like taboo or a sin, especially in Korea. It is already hard enough to suffer from a failed marriage, now that there are speculations, rumors and accusations everywhere. The truth may never be revealed; all I hope is for her to be at peace again and find her own happiness again, whether on her own or with someone else.

"Sometimes when things are failing apart, they may actually be falling into place"

Edited by melp
  • Like 6