Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

On 6/30/2019 at 10:15 AM, phuong_ctk12 said:

This evening, I just read the news about Kyo planned to have baby after "Encounter" but after she signed contract with Chinese Company. I wonder if this event was not discussed between them before and Kyo decided without Ki's agreement during He filmed in Brunei and this filed divorce without Kyo's ackowlegement is to revenge 

I stand by KYO always :)

Edited by MaryQ0
  • Like 1

Our Queen will not only survive but will thrive...

Her life started with a disadvantage.  She was raised by a divorced mother in a society that stigmatized such a term.  Yet, today's SHK is strong, independent, beautiful, and full of confidence. She has shown an ability to overcome any obstacles that are thrown her way. 

After she broke up with Lee Byun Hun, she started in Full House. Full House had a rating of over 40% and she became the most popular actress in Korea and in Asia. 

After her relationship with Hyun Bin had ended, she had to endure similar media and a public condemnation as now because,  like SJK, Hyun Bin's actions deflated all the responsibilities of the dissolution of their relationship away from him to her.  She channeled all her energy into her role in "The Grandmaster"  with director Wong Kar-wai.  While her role was very small, she stole all the scenes she was in because people just could not take their eyes off her.   The movie, and her subsequent time in China, also helped her to become one of the most famous Korean actresses in China.  

When her accountants erroneously filed her income taxes with incorrect earnings, the Korean media and the public also went after SHK and screamed for an end of her career in the entertainment industry.    However, she started in the mega rating "Descendants of the Sun" and cemented her status once again as one of the most powerful actresses in Korea. 

So, I am confident she will also overcome these disgusting lynch mobs.  The Korean media and the public have historically been very unsympathetic to SHK.   I am clueless as to the reasons behind it.  Maybe it's because she does not play victim and she never appears too desperate to hold onto her career or her A list celebrity status.   She just gives 100% effort in whatever role she is playing at the moment. 

Friends, I am confident SHK will be fine. She is surrounded by love....friends and family who love her dearly.  And her career once again will not only survive but will thrive because after all it's Song Hye Kyo we are talking about.   

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm so wide awake now!

It's 1500 pm in my neck of the woods and still am in wonderland.

I could not help but wonder..........

.....what has transpired from 10/2017 leading to the divorce........

.....what happened to those whispers of endearment that we witnessed on TV..........

.....what became of those dreams they built together......surely they did have plans.......

.....what brought about the sudden change of minds and feelings...........

They seemed so in love, at least that's how I saw it.

Can't just fall out of love overnight! Can you?

But of course, you wouldn't know what happens behind those curtains each time.

None of us will ever know!

It's strange! It baffles me still!

It makes me feel crushed each time I think about it!.

At last, SHK has found happiness with this guy, that's what I thought!

I was happy for her. I pictured in my mind little Kyo running and playing in the backyard, with her parents

smiling and so much in love. 

None of that would materialize now.:frown: But, alas! It's not the end of the world. 

I just hope this lost love  experience for SHK will not be the end of it!

I believe that someday, somehow, love will once again come knocking on her door.

Meanwhile, the very best of luck in everything, SHK! Do not give up!

WE STAND BY YOU!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

After the process is finalised, I just hope she can keep moving forward and never look back. She's been a fighter her whole life so I believe she'll bounce back soon.

Spoiler

I know it's not my place to decide, but personally I don't want any reconciliation. Too little too late for that. You don't claim to love a woman and treat her like that. It's not the divorce that I'm angry at, it's the way he chose to deal with it.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hope Song Hye Kyo stays strong.

Autumn in My Heart is the first Korean drama that I watched and I like many of Song Hye Kyo's dramas afterwards and think she's a really good actress.

The process leading to divorce and some time after divorce must be painful. But I think divorce is still a better option rather than stay in loveless or war-like marriage. I saw many marriages like that. So IMO long-marriage life is not always good if you're not happy.

I hope she could be happy again, as a solo and maybe if she meets the right man in the future, she can marry again.

P.s. I know I shouldn't say this but since they announce they are dating, I don't think they are right for each other. I don't know, it's just my intuition and I have strong intuition. But nevertheless, I still congratulate them for their marriage. Because it's their lives, their decision.

She looked so beautiful in their wedding day. She looked so beautiful in Encounter drama as well. Her beauty is long lasting. I hope she gets through with life beautifully, happily.

• Like 7

“We have come to walk the same path that people worldwide have walked before us.

At times it’ll rain, winds will blow and we may trip over obstacles.

But over time, we will bravely get up again by holding each others’ hand.”

— Song Joong Ki

We’ll playfully smile at each other and say ‘It’s not a big deal.’”

— Song Joong Ki

We’ll learn to continue walking even more firmly and bravely.”

— Song Joong Ki

•  
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Confused 2

Hello there, 

After so many time i've been silent reader, it time for me to join this Forum

its so hurt because so many false rumor which think the sinner is kyo 

right now, i only pray hoping kyo will be strong, and the truth will reveal 

and i need you guys as kyonatics/hyebaragi,,,, since i am so sad

:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Chaumet has unveiled it’s latest line ‘Les ciels de Chaumet’ (The skies of Chaumet) and it features this gorgeous tiara representing moon, stars and the night sky. 

Please leave comments on the post suggesting Kyo be the first muse from the house of Chaumet to endorse this crown, because a queen needs her crown. :D 

And, that’s what Kyo is.  A QUEEN!!!!

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Please leave comments on the post suggesting Kyo be the first muse from the house of Chaumet to endorse this crown, because a queen needs her crown. :D 

Done :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Hahaha, I know you’re stalking this thread and made a reply on IG because of my last post about Chaumet. How about you worry about yours and because there is too much drama in k-world already. Kyo doesn’t drag other women, at all. Hope that clears your confusion.

On behalf of all of us here, be well and get well soon.

55747997-BE0-F-4-BF4-A466-FC0-F970-DCE47

• Like 5

8 hours ago, chilis said:

“We have come to walk the same path that people worldwide have walked before us.

At times it’ll rain, winds will blow and we may trip over obstacles.

But over time, we will bravely get up again by holding each others’ hand.”

— Song Joong Ki

We’ll playfully smile at each other and say ‘It’s not a big deal.’”

— Song Joong Ki

We’ll learn to continue walking even more firmly and bravely.”

— Song Joong Ki

•  

Her reply should have been: "Apart from i love you, i"ll take care of you, you are my everything and all those words you said above, what other jokes do you know? Ha ha

Not trying to make light of the situation. We just need a breather...

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Hahaha, I know you’re stalking this thread and made a reply on IG because of my last post about Chaumet. How about you worry about yours and because there is too much drama in k-world already. Kyo doesn’t drag other women, at all. Hope that clears your confusion.

Lol. I thought i know but im not too sure anymore. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Done :thumbsup:

Some fans of the ex are protest and go to all of SHK cf to request them to remove her becoz she is not qualified and they are really want her to destroy her they think kyo is all behind this becoz they think the ex is suffering so much i dont believe this.if i could turn back time i would tell her not to marry this man becoz this man will be your  biggest mistake in your life but of corz destiny wont change but God give us trial in life all trials in our life is always a solution so i think this problem will be solve soon

• Like 10