Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Sports Chosun

Song Hye-kyo X Park Hyo-joo, a friendly theatrical date... Laughing 'bread' Your face looks alike

Enter 2021.06.25. 9:03 pm
2021062501002119600136101_20210625210305529.jpg?type=w430view original
2021062501002119600136102_20210625210305567.jpg?type=w430view original
[Sports Chosun Reporter Jo Yoon-sun] Actors Song Hye-kyo and Park Hyo-joo enjoyed a play date.
Song Hye-kyo posted a picture taken with Park Hyo-joo on her Instagram story on the 25th.
In the photo, Song Hye-kyo and Park Hyo-joo are taking a selfie while looking at each other affectionately. The two took a cute pose with their faces covered with a playbook and only their eyes sticking out. In another photo, Song Hye-kyo and Park Hyo-joo are smiling happily looking at the photo of Yoon Na-moo.

2021062501002119600136103_20210625210305593.jpg?type=w430view original
A picture taken with Song Hye-kyo was also revealed on Park Hyo-joo's Instagram story. Even those who see them smile when they see the two of them bursting into laughter.
On this day, Song Hye-kyo and Park Hyo-joo seem to have watched the play 'Repair the Living', starring Yoon Na-moo. The two of them, who are filming a drama with Yoon Na-moo, showed their loyalty by promoting the play with hashtags after watching the show, creating a warm atmosphere.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo and Park Hyo-joo are starring in the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'.
supremez@sportschosun.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003746908

sports club

Song Hye-kyo donates relief works to 'Kim-gu Refuge' in China on the occasion of Kim Gu's death [Official]

Enter 2021.06.26. 8:40 am
good I support you Like Rate630000918614_001_20210626084007699.jpg?type=w430view original0000918614_002_20210626084007731.jpg?type=w430view original0000918614_003_20210626084007767.jpg?type=w430view original
On the 26th, to commemorate the death of Kim Gu, actress Song Hye-kyo and Sungshin Women's University professor Seo Kyung-deok announced that they had donated a large relief work to the 'Kim Gu Refuge' in Jiaxing, China.
This relief work is made of bronze, measuring 80 cm in width and 90 cm in height, and was installed in the exhibition hall inside the Kimguk Refuge.
This donation, which was carried out as part of the 'Worldwide Donation of Relief Works for Independence Activists' campaign, is the fifth donation after the Lee Jun Memorial Hall in The Hague, Netherlands and the Yun Bong-gil Memorial Hall in Shanghai, China.
In particular, last year, in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Battle of Bongo-dong and Cheongsan-ri, relief works by Generals Hong Beom-do and General Kim Jwa-jin were donated to the Kazakhstan State Library of Science and Hanzhong-Ui Park in China, respectively.
Professor Seo, who planned this event, said, "On the occasion of Kim Gu's death, we decided to donate the relief work to publicize Kim's historical achievements at home and abroad again."
He also emphasized, "Due to the ongoing Corona 19, the situation of the remains of the independence movement remaining abroad is not very good. But in times like these, we should pay more attention."
Meanwhile, with the planning of Professor Seo Kyung-duk and the support of Song Hye-kyo, for the past 10 years, on every historic anniversary, Korean guidebooks, Hangeul signs, and relief works have been donated to 27 places overseas to relics of the Korean independence movement....source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000918614

Sophisticated so proud of you...

Herald POP

Song Hye-kyo, goddess visual recognized abroad.. 40 years old, but getting younger

Enter 2021.06.28. 3:49 PM.             

202106281547067356604_20210628154709_01_20210628154905273.jpg?type=w430view original

[Herald POP = Reporter Bae Jae-ryun] Song Hye-kyo decorated the cover of foreign magazines.
On the 28th, fashion magazine Elle Singapore released a cover shot featuring Song Hye-kyo as a cover model through its official Instagram.
In the published photo, Song Hye-kyo is wearing a white blouse, boasting long straight hair, and showing off her doll beauty.
In an interview with this, Song Hye-kyo said, "I have never thought about the final goal. I always think about the present and how I can do my best today." "I think that if you do your best now, good results will follow." "He said.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is currently scheduled to make a comeback to the small screen through the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'. Song Hye-kyo's new work, 'Now, we're breaking up' is a breakup that is actually sweet, salty, spicy, bitter, written as 'love'. The cast includes Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003449852

UNVEILING OUR JULY COVER STAR: THE UNRIVALLED SOUTH KOREAN ACTRESS, SONG HYE KYO
BY CAROLINE SUGANDA
JUNE 28, 2021  202106281547067356604_20210628154709_01_20210628154905273.jpg?type=w430There are some names that sound loudly, loud enough that you immediately associate them with a particular moment or stage of your life. And then there are a few names that sound over a longer period of time, names of individuals who have successfully defied the fickleness of fame. 

Over the last 25 years, our cover star South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo has been a stellar example of the latter. Her career has showcased her huge talent through multiple iconic roles and enabled her to attain many professional highs. But when one has achieved so much, it can be hard to slow down. And indeed, it is clear that for Song, the only way forward is to spread her wings and continue to raise the bar, as we share in this exclusive cover story.

The idea of raising the bar has also struck us and become something of a driving force as we, once again, languish within this period of “CB Lite”. Sure, maybe we are not as fearful and uncertain as we were the last time, but the ominous familiarity with isolation and boredom has made me feel even more restless and uninspired, as if I’ve taken one step back after taking two steps forward.

It seems there’s no better time to press the reset button, as we are not going anywhere — literally and figuratively. We all need a boost sometimes, and this time around maybe it can come from setting a new standard for ourselves, instead of waiting around (again) for something good to happen.

And how better to inspire ourselves than to speak to amazing women? Three of them open up within these pages about their deepest body insecurities and share their stories of how they built up their self-confidence. Another four tell us how they dealt with life’s curveballs and emerged stronger from the experience. 

On days when you wake up and find it hard to just keep going, I hope these stories remind you that you’re not alone and there’s always something to be grateful for.PIN IT

Grab your copy of ELLE Singapore’s July 2021 issue on select newsstands and bookstores.

Photographer: Hong Jang Hyun
Stylist: Kim Hyun Kyoung
Fashion editor: Jenine Oh
Hair: Lee Seon Yeong
Makeup: Jo Eun Jeong
Executive producer: Lee Kyung Kim at BL Creative House
Coordinator: Park Hee Young
Subject: Song Hye Kyo...source credit @https://www.elle.com.sg/2021/06/28/unveiling-our-july-cover-star-the-unrivalled-south-korean-actress-song-hye-kyo/

• Like 1

My Daily

Song Hye-kyo, this is why '25 years of debut' all-time legend Top ★ "Always think about the present..." [Picture]

Enter 2021.06.28. 5:37 pm
202106281720537153_1_20210628173706074.jpg?type=w430view original
[My Daily = Reporter Kim Nara] Actress Song Hye-kyo decorated the cover of Elle Singapore July issue.
On the 28th, Song Hye-kyo published the cover photo of the July issue of Elle Singapore on her Instagram story.
In the photo, Song Hye-kyo is wearing a white outfit with her long hair hanging down, exuding the ultimate innocence. In particular, even though he turned 41 in Korean age this year, he still boasted of his girlish visuals, attracting attention.
Elle Singapore's official Instagram account also posted part of the interview with Song Hye-kyo. According to this, Song Hye-kyo said, "I never thought about the ultimate goal. I always think about the present and how to do the best with what I received today." And, "If you do your best in the present moment, good things will follow." I think," he said.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo will appear in the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up', which is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.
[Photo = Elle Singapore]
(Reporter Kim Nara kimcountry@mydaily.co.kr)
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/117/0003511285
  • Like 1

Wow another magazine cover for SHK! Love to have this Elle Singapore:fullofhearts:

Another news article for the magazine cover

Song Hye-kyo, a doll in a white shirt... 41 years old right?

Transmission of sports trend text article 2021-06-28 18:03

202106281720537153_1_20210628173706074.jpg?type=w430

Actress Song Hye-kyo graced the cover of Elle Singapore July issue.

On the 28th, Song Hye-kyo released the cover photo of the July issue of Elle Singapore, where she appeared in her Instagram story.

In the photo, Song Hye-kyo is wearing a white oversized shirt with her long hair hanging down and staring into the air. At the age of 41 in Korean age, she still radiates a girlish beauty and boasted his youthful beauty.

On this day, Elle Singapore's official Instagram account revealed some of the interview with Song Hye-kyo. According to Elle Singapore, Song Hye-kyo said, “I never thought about my ultimate goal. I always think about the present and how to do my best with what is given today. And I think that if you do your best in the moment, good things will follow.”

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo will appear in the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up', which is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210628n36953

• Like 1

CELEBRITY
SONG HYE KYO IS RAISING THE BAR
BY FARISIA THANG
JUNE 29, 2021,  

The year is 1999 and countries around the world are turning to Korean dramas for their entertainment fix. It is the start of Hallyu (Korean wave), one which will only continue to crest in the coming years as South Korea rises to take its preeminent position in the realm of pop culture. Of its many notable dramas, one that stands out is Autumn in My Heart, which tells the story of how two girls born on the same day were raised in the village. While Eun Seo (Song Hye Kyo) was brought up comfortably in a loving family with parents and a brother, Shin Ae (Han Chae Young) grew up with a single parent and struggled with poverty. After finding out they were swapped, they returned to their original families. Years later, Eun Seo reunites with her brother Joon Seo (Song Seung Heon) and they fall in love. Tragedy continues as Eun Seo discovers she has leukemia and she keeps it a secret from Joon Seo. This landmark show was credited with establishing the Korean wave, but it also arguably helped establish actress Song Hye Kyo’s career and subsequent international stardom.

Song Hye Kyo ELLE Singapore Vertigo dress, $1,550, by FENDIPIN I

A household name today, Song is considered one of Asia’s biggest stars. But before she was a lauded actress, her ambitions were athletic. She was actually training to become a figure skater when she started modelling at the age of 14. The exposure eventually led to supporting roles on shows like One of A Pair (1997) and First Love (1996–1997). These shows were not overwhelmingly popular, but Song didn’t mind. “I never felt pressure to succeed,” she says.

Still, success was not long in coming. “Very luckily, I was given the chance to be a part of Autumn in My Heart and was very loved,” she recalls. “Very loved” is something of an understatement. With her breakout role, she rose to fame almost instantaneously. At the age of 18, she played a character who was forced to confront selfhood, heartbreak, leukemia and death. And she did so with such performative excellence and seminal artistry that she won the Popularity Award at the 37th Baeksang Arts Awards that year and cemented her status from then on as an actress to watch.

Song Hye Kyo ELLE Singapore Vertigo white shirtdress, $2,390, by FENDIPIN IT

Her acclaimed success continued with works like All In (2003) with Lee Byung Hun, Full House (2004) with Korean pop star Rain and That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013) with Jo In Sung. Each project she took on brought more fans to her cult following.

And although she’s tackled so many roles since then, Song still holds Autumn in My Heart dear. “I always [give] the same answer in my interviews but my most memorable project is Autumn in My Heart. It is a role which has brought me where I am today. When I look back on it now, it was full of awkward and inadequate moments but I like it for the very same reasons.” It’s necessary to note that what Song remembers as awkward and inadequate actually reads as authentic and genuine to viewers. It did reach a peak viewership of 46.1 per cent after all. But this self-effacement only speaks of her enduring spirit of self-betterment, and it is this humble disposition that has charmed fans from both near and far.

Song Hye Kyo ELLE Singapore Vertigo bodysuit, $1,150, and skirt, $1,350, by FENDI PIN IT

Spoiler

Song Hye Kyo ELLE Singapore

Vertigo dress, $3,190, by FENDI PIN IT

One look at Song’s career and it’s indisputable that she has consistently pursued opportunities that would refine her capabilities as an actress. After My Girl and I (2005), she was determined to take on different roles in a resolve to avoid being typecast. When producers were in talks of filming Hwang Jin Yi, she was turned away for being “too cute”. What might have discouraged others made Song more determined. With that, she went on a rigorous diet to prove them wrong, making a grand comeback with a new image — one that endured for the next 14 years. “I think that every new role that I go into is a challenge,” she shares. “I always think about how I can show the character better to the audience. When I first start a project, I am always filled with expectations and worries about how I can do well in the role.”

The true mark of an actor’s craft is in their ability to transform themselves for their character, and nowhere is this more clear than when she took on a supporting role in acclaimed Hong Kong director Wong Kar Wai’s 2013 epic saga The Grandmaster. It was a role for which she learned Cantonese and martial arts so that she could fully immerse herself in the character. Let’s be clear here, Song was working in a foreign city surrounded by people speaking in a language she didn’t understand. And her dedication didn’t go unnoticed. Costar Tony Leung praised her performance, commending the way Song’s nuanced delivery evoked the feelings necessary. Director Wong even noted, “She shines in front of the camera. It’s a pity that [her] part cannot be longer in this film.” 

It isn’t just her oeuvre that has captivated fans though. As many would attest, Song is the epitome of Korean beauty. Many have attempted to describe her unchanging loveliness with a running list of superlatives: ethereal, elegant, and regal, while her contemporary femininity seems tailor-made for the spotlight. In the glimpses we get of her from interviews and personal anecdotes, Song is eloquent and composed but never contrived. And it is this allure that has appealed to brands like Fendi, Chaumet, and Sulwhasoo, who have all sought the South Korean actress to be their ambassador. “I have been very lucky to be able to work with brands that I have always loved. I am very excited to work on different projects with them since each and every one of them is their own amazing brand.” While she is aware of the glamour of this lifestyle, she’s also quick to pull back the curtain. “When you see a fashion editorial or advertisement, I am sure it looks glamorous since I am made up and shot to look my best. And also the fact that these results lead to the love I receive from the public is glamorous. But in my everyday life, I am just human Song Hye Kyo. I don’t think I live very differently from other people.”

It’s a sentiment that she repeatedly affirms. “Since I started work at an early age, being in the spotlight has become somewhat a natural thing to me. But during my personal time, I like to spend time privately.” And lately, this has taken the form of a creative appreciation for the arts. “Although I am not that knowledgeable, I like to view paintings and drawings.”

Spoiler

Vertigo jacket, $3,690, shorts, $1,390, and slides, $1,090, by FENDI PIN IT

It should come as no surprise then, that for the last 10 years, Song has partnered up with Professor Seo Kyoung Duk from Sungshin Women’s University to donate brochures and guide books in Korean to various historic sites, art galleries and museums in the world. This quietly revolutionary gesture is a discreet undertaking. “I always thought it was unfortunate that I couldn’t find information in the Korean language when I travelled to different parts of the world,” Song continues, “This project has become more special because people will tell me that their experience was heightened by the information they were able to receive in Korean during their visit.” Having travelled extensively for her work, Song feels a great sense of responsibility for tourists to be able to read information in their own language. The nature of understanding and being understood (in a foreign country no less) brings about a sense of belonging, and the opportunity to bring a union of the two — no matter how brief it may be — is reason enough for her to continue. 

Spoiler

Joséphine Ronde d’Aigrettes earrings in white gold with diamonds, by CHAUMET PIN IT

As a Korean actor, Song has taken on the responsibility to convey her nation’s history and culture. Recently, she went on social media to share a book written by Park Yong Man, chairman of multinational conglomerate company Doosan Infracore. “It’s a new book that was published in Korea called My Life Stories: The Light in My Shadows. After reading about how he lived his life, I thought about how I need to work and live better. I laughed and cried while reading the book but in the end, my heart was so warm.”

Spoiler

PIN IT

Throughout her career, Song has, time and time (and time) again, proven herself to be an accomplished actress. Today, 25 years since her debut, she has been established as a leader of the global zeitgeist, has won the Daesang (Grand Prize) multiple times, and has carved out a place on Forbes Korea’s Power Celebrity list. The catalogue of accolades go on and on — but Song continues to set high standards for herself. At this point, to call Song an actress almost seems reductive of the scope of her work and her accomplishments. Given the finessed discipline and commitment she brings to every role, the title of artist would be more accurate.

To quote a line from her latest read, “Dreams grow together with dreamers. So being satisfied that a dream has come true means that you’ve stopped dreaming.” And Song isn’t done dreaming yet. She says, “I never thought about an ultimate goal. I always think about the present and [how] to do my best [with] what I am given today. And I think that when I do my best in my present moments, good things will follow.”

Photographer: Hong Jang Hyun
Stylist: Kim Hyun Kyoung
Fashion editor: Jenine Oh
Hair: Lee Seon Yeong
Makeup: Jo Eun Jeong
Executive producer: Lee Kyung Kim at BL Creative House
Coordinator: Park Hee Young
Subject: Song Hye Kyo

This story was first published in ELLE Singapore’s July 2021 issue...source credit @https://www.elle.com.sg/2021/06/29/song-hye-kyo-is-raising-the-bar/

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th image onwards under spoilers! Thanks!
  • Like 2

TV report

Song Hye-kyo, 'I'm too tired to say I'm pretty' [Report: Cut]

Enter 2021.06.29. 3:17 PM
0001188983_001_20210629151705697.jpg?type=w430view origina0001188983_002_20210629151705911.jpg?type=w430view original0001188983_003_20210629151706411.jpg?type=w430view original
Actress Song Hye-kyo has released a shooting cut of the goddess visual.
On the 29th, Song Hye-kyo posted several photos on her Instagram without any text.
In the published photo, Song Hye-kyo showed off her alluring figure wearing a luxurious blouse and accessories.
Song Hye-kyo drew the admiration of many people by radiating innocent and chic charm at the same time.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is currently filming for the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'. You can clearly feel how much he is loved by the people around him in the coffee and rice tea gifts that are endlessly sent to the filming site.

another news article for B-cut photos of SHK for Elle SG! 

Song Hye-kyo, a dreamy visual that makes the B cut the best cut... Also 'top of beauty'

Sports Chosun Article Transmission 2021-06-29 20:2

May be an image of 1 person, sitting and indoor

[Sports Chosun.com Reporter Lee Woo-joo] Actress Song Hye-kyo boasted a beauty that made the B cut the best cut.

On the 29th, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture along with the words "And…B_cut" on her SNS. In the published photo,

Song Hye-kyo's pictorial B-cut was included. Song Hye-kyo, sitting on the bathroom floor wearing luxury sleeveless and shorts, is staring at the camera with a dreamy expression. The beauty that is unbelievable for a B cut stands out.

May be a closeup of 1 person

Previously, Song Hye-kyo became a hot topic by releasing pictorial cuts that day. Song Hee-gyo, wearing a shower gown, proved to be a 'top beauty' with a mysterious atmosphere as if innocent.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is currently filming the SBS drama 'Now Breaking Up'. SBS 'We're Breaking Up' is actually a breakup that is sweet, salty, spicy, sour, written 'farewell' and read 'love'

wjlee@sportschosun.comhttps://news.nate.com/view/20210629n44274

https://news.nate.com/view/20210629n33682

• Like 1

She cant sleep, she was online..,

Song HyeKyo Graces The Cover Of "Elle Singapore" In FENDI And Opens Up About Her Journey So Far

song-hye-kyo-elle-singapore-680x384.jpg

Actress Song HyeKyo is all set to make her small-screen comeback with "Now We Are Breaking Up" alongside actor Jang KiYong. With her drama coming up, the actress is taking on promotional activities, pictorials and more. Song HyeKyo will be on the cover of the July issue of "Elle Singapore" and the latter recently unveiled the cover for the first time. Song HyeKyo looks ethereal in white as she gazes wistfully at the camera.

The dress she's wearing on the cover of "Elle Singapore" is the Vertigo white shirtdress, $2,390, by FENDI. Her next outfit gives her a dominating yet delicate charm and she's wearing the Vertigo bodysuit, $1,150, and skirt, $1,350, by FENDI.

Song HyeKyo Graces The Cover Of "Elle Singapore" In FENDI And Opens Up About Her Journey So Far

Next, she donned the Vertigo dress, $3,190, by FENDI in yellow and the mood is completely different from the previous shot, which is indicative of her talent in expression.

Spoiler

In the next two shots, Song HyeKyo is wearing the Vertigo robe, $1,350, by FENDI, a Joséphine Ronde d’Aigrettes ring in white gold with pear-shaped aquamarine and diamonds, by CHAUMET and the Joséphine Aigrette Impériale transformable necklace in white gold with diamonds, by CHAUMET.

Spoiler

Finally, she's sporting the Vertigo jacket, $3,690, shorts, $1,390, and slides, $1,090, by FENDI in a modern yet comfy look.

Regarding her acting career, Song HyeKyo shared in her interview with "Elle Singapore" that she never felt pressured to succeed. About "Autumn In My Heart", she said that, "Very luckily, I was given the chance to be a part of Autumn in My Heart and was very loved" and that, "I always [give] the same answer in my interviews but my most memorable project is "Autumn in My Heart". It is a role which has brought me where I am today. When I look back on it now, it was full of awkward and inadequate moments but I like it for the very same reasons." She further shared that "I think that every new role that I go into is a challenge I always think about how I can show the character better to the audience. When I first start a project, I am always filled with expectations and worries about how I can do well in the role."

When "Elle Singapore" asked for her thoughts with respect to her evergreen glamour, she said, "When you see a fashion editorial or advertisement, I am sure it looks glamorous since I am made up and shot to look my best. And also the fact that these results lead to the love I receive from the public is glamorous. But in my everyday life, I am just human Song HyeKyo. I don’t think I live very differently from other people. Since I started work at an early age, being in the spotlight has become somewhat a natural thing to me. But during my personal time, I like to spend time privately."

Song HyeKyo wrapped up the interview with "Elle Singapore" by talking about her personal goals, saying, "I never thought about an ultimate goal. I always think about the present and [how] to do my best [with] what I am given today. And I think that when I do my best in my present moments, good things will follow."

You can read the full interview here.

We can't wait for Song HyeKyo's comeback! Are you excited?...source credit @https://www.kpopmap.com/song-hyekyo-graces-the-cover-of-elle-singapore-in-fendi-and-opens-up-about-her-journey-so-far/

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th image/ tweet onwards under spoilers! Thanks!

Wow lots of news article for SHKs Elle SG cover photos! Here's another one

Song Hye-kyo, a luxury beauty that shines more than super expensive accessories… Choi Hee-seo "Angel"

Send the original article on the Xports News 2021-06-30 04:00

May be an image of 1 person and indoor

(Export News Reporter Miji Kim) Actress Song Hye-kyo released a photo of a magazine pictorial in Singapore.

Song Hye-kyo posted several photos on her Instagram on the 29th.

In the published photo, Song Hye-kyo boasts a luxurious beauty with various poses and styling.

In particular, she catches the eye with her lovely beauty from any angle, such as close-up, side line, and closed eyes.

'Best friend' Sol-mi Park expressed her affection for the photos with a heart emoticon along with the caption, "What is this?" and Yoon-a Song also left a message saying "Ha..." and a heart emoticon.

Jeon In-hwa praised her juniors by saying, "You're nice and pretty", and your 'best friend' Hee-seo Choi exclaimed, "You are an angel."

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is currently filming for the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'.

Photo = Song Hye-kyo, Instagram   reporter Kim Mi-ji am8191@xportsnews.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210630n02451