Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Netizens discuss why these actors are likely candidates to work with Song Hye Kyo in Kim Eun Sook's new drama
Earlier today, it was confirmed that star drama scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook is working on a new project this year! Furthermore, the writer has confirmed that she will be working with actress Song Hye Kyo again for the first time in 5 years since 'Descendants of the Sun', causing a major stir among drama fans already even though no further details (i.e. the drama's genre, storyline, etc) have been revealed!
Now, drama lovers have come together for a round of 'Drama Produce 101' to try and guess who might be cast as the male lead of Kim Eun Sook's newest work!
It's no question that the star scriptwriter is known to work with actors and actresses multiple times across different projects. 3This was the case with her most recent production, SBS's 'The King: Eternal Monarch', where she re-cast Lee Min Ho ('Heirs', 2013) and Kim Go Eun ('Goblin', 2016) as her story leads. 
So who are some of the stars most likely to be cast/re-cast this time in Kim Eun Sook's brand new drama, opposite Song Hye Kyo? Here are the nominees!
1. Gong Yoo ('Goblin', 2016)
2. Lee Jong Suk ('Secret Garden', 2010).                                                                                                                          3. Kim Woo Bin
('A Gentleman's Dignity', 2012; 'Heirs', 2013).                                                                                                                 4. So Ji Sub
(So Ji Sub has actually never worked with scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook. However, he has highly been considered fans' #1 choice for each of Kim Eun Sook's new projects in the past several years, and so his name has made this list once again this year!).                                                                                                                                       5. Won Bin , (Won Bin has also never starred in a Kim Eun Sook production. However, it's known that every time Kim Eun Sook starts working on a new project, she offers the male lead role first to Won Bin. He's known as Kim Eun Sook's #1 dream pick, so much that she named the male lead of 'A Gentleman's Dignity' after Won Bin's real name. In the case of this particular project, if Won Bin were to finally answer Kim Eun Sook's casting call, it would also mean Won Bin's reunion with Song Hye Kyo 21 years after 'Autumn In My Heart'.).                               Some of netizens' comments and reactions:
"I've always wanted to see Lee Jong Suk as the male lead of one of Eun Sook's dramas TT."
"Wait the female lead is Song Hye Kyo? Then it's 100% Won Bin! Let's go!!"
"Ooohh either Lee Jong Suk or Kim Woo Bin."
"I love both Kim Woo Bin and Gong Yoo TT."
"So Ji Sub in an Eun Sook drama plz."
"I feel like Kim Woo Bin would look great with Song Hye Kyo."
"This time let's go with So Ji Sub forreal!"
"Does Kim Eun Sook still want Won Bin as her #1 pick kekekeke."
"Even though I do want to see Lee Jong Suk in another Eun Sook drama, Idk if he matches with Song Hye Kyo..."
"If it's Won Bin all of Korea might just flip;;; Autumn In My Heart reunion OMFG..."
"When I see actors coming out on her dramas again I feel like I'm watching the same character from that other drama... So it's So Ji Sub for me."
Source Credit @ https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/netizens-discuss-why-these-actors-are-likely-candidates-to-work-with-song-hye-kyo-in-kim-eun-sooks-new-drama

• Like 4

KES usually hinted her upcoming project at the last scenes of her current drama. In TKEM there's a scene mentioning forbidden love between secret agent.... will that be the theme of her next project with SHK???? I'm so curious to find out the male lead.... KES still have hopes In Sung will star in her drama... but I don't think that will happen. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Netizens discuss why these actors are likely candidates to work with Song Hye Kyo in Kim Eun Sook's new drama
Earlier today, it was confirmed that star drama scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook is working on a new project this year! Furthermore, the writer has confirmed that she will be working with actress Song Hye Kyo again for the first time in 5 years since 'Descendants of the Sun', causing a major stir among drama fans already even though no further details (i.e. the drama's genre, storyline, etc) have been revealed!
Now, drama lovers have come together for a round of 'Drama Produce 101' to try and guess who might be cast as the male lead of Kim Eun Sook's newest work!
It's no question that the star scriptwriter is known to work with actors and actresses multiple times across different projects. 3This was the case with her most recent production, SBS's 'The King: Eternal Monarch', where she re-cast Lee Min Ho ('Heirs', 2013) and Kim Go Eun ('Goblin', 2016) as her story leads. 
So who are some of the stars most likely to be cast/re-cast this time in Kim Eun Sook's brand new drama, opposite Song Hye Kyo? Here are the nominees!
1. Gong Yoo ('Goblin', 2016)
2. Lee Jong Suk ('Secret Garden', 2010).                                                                                                                          3. Kim Woo Bin
('A Gentleman's Dignity', 2012; 'Heirs', 2013).                                                                                                       4. So Ji Sub
(So Ji Sub has actually never worked with scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook. However, he has highly been considered fans' #1 choice for each of Kim Eun Sook's new projects in the past several years, and so his name has made this list once again this year!).                                                                                                               5. Won Bin , (Won Bin has also never starred in a Kim Eun Sook production. However, it's known that every time Kim Eun Sook starts working on a new project, she offers the male lead role first to Won Bin. He's known as Kim Eun Sook's #1 dream pick, so much that she named the male lead of 'A Gentleman's Dignity' after Won Bin's real name. In the case of this particular project, if Won Bin were to finally answer Kim Eun Sook's casting call, it would also mean Won Bin's reunion with Song Hye Kyo 21 years after 'Autumn In My Heart'.).                                                 Some of netizens' comments and reactions:
"I've always wanted to see Lee Jong Suk as the male lead of one of Eun Sook's dramas TT."
"Wait the female lead is Song Hye Kyo? Then it's 100% Won Bin! Let's go!!"
"Ooohh either Lee Jong Suk or Kim Woo Bin."
"I love both Kim Woo Bin and Gong Yoo TT."
"So Ji Sub in an Eun Sook drama plz."
"I feel like Kim Woo Bin would look great with Song Hye Kyo."
"This time let's go with So Ji Sub forreal!"
"Does Kim Eun Sook still want Won Bin as her #1 pick kekekeke."
"Even though I do want to see Lee Jong Suk in another Eun Sook drama, Idk if he matches with Song Hye Kyo..."
"If it's Won Bin all of Korea might just flip;;; Autumn In My Heart reunion OMFG..."
"When I see actors coming out on her dramas again I feel like I'm watching the same character from that other drama... So it's So Ji Sub for me."
Source Credit @ https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/netizens-discuss-why-these-actors-are-likely-candidates-to-work-with-song-hye-kyo-in-kim-eun-sooks-new-drama

Gong Yoo won't happen i guess.... he has drama too the sea of silenced next year.

Kim Woo Bin chance is low too since I've read somewhere he has movie project next year... bu I'm not sure either...

Won Bin please be it... guess everyone will stuck to their tv if that happen.

Lee Jong Suk... he has his chance but is it too long for period of his comeback project??? The drama itself predicted will be airing sometime in last quarter this year or even first half next year... it's too long. 

But with whoever she will be pairing she will always make a good project for us to enjoy...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

This make my day knowing she is confirmed for another drama. I'm dying to see her again and please let this be a good script. Omg please let the male lead be someone she's never cooperate with like Gong Yoo and So Ji Sub. I love Goblin so much so hopefully it'll be something dreamy like Goblin. Or let it be Won Bin my favorite actor. Autumn In My Heart :cry:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Pulling'Sweet Home' and pushing Song Hye-kyo... Studio Dragon unstoppable rise

Input 2021.01.05 2:57 PMRevision 2021.01.05 3:33 PM

[Joy News 24 Reporter Yangsoo Kim] Drama producer Studio Dragon is on the rise without hesitation. In addition to the global success of'Sweet Home', the news of actor Song Hye-kyo's confirmation of appearance in the next work is increasing.

As of 2:55 pm on the 5th, Studio Dragon is trading at 10,500 won, up 6.35% (6,000 won) from the previous day.

On this day, the drama production company Hwa & Dam Pictures, a subsidiary of Studio Dragon, announced that Hallyu star Song Hye-kyo will appear in a new work by Kim Eun-sook and director Ahn Gil-ho.

http://img.mlb.joynews24.com/image_joy/202101/1542787329926_1_115535.jpgtvN actor Song Hye-kyo announced that he has confirmed an appearance in Kim Eun-sook's next work. [Photo = Reporter Jeong Sohee] 

The news of Song Hye-kyo's return work, whose domestic activities were weak after the divorce of Song Joong-ki, was also shocking. Song Hye-kyo's return to the drama has been two years since'Boyfriend' in 2018. In addition, after the'Descendants of the Sun,' who led the syndrome-level box office, they are expected to reunite with the artist Eun-sook Kim.

On this day, Hwang Seong-jin, a researcher at Hyundai Motor Investment & Securities, told Studio Dragon, "2021 will be a year to further solidify its position as a content master." "It is a case that proves that it has sufficient competitiveness not only in Asia, but also in the Americas and Europe." The supply of dramas through stable captive channels (affiliated companies' channels) will continue in 2021. In particular, the number of non-captive productions is also expected to increase. 3 Netflix originals, 3 original contents for Chinese OTT and terrestrial/ A total of 9 films, including 3 other OTT films, are expected to be supplied. In 2021, the total supply of dramas is expected to increase by 15-20% compared to last year."....source credit @http://m.joynews24.com/v/1332355

• Like 1

Quite Late with my posting , super excited too like you guys for SHKs upcoming drama comeback and with writer KES no less and a good PD too ! Nice seeing more fans of SHK here dropping by , for sure you have also some male lead bet for this drama , really hope the male lead is perfect also for the role ! With the confirmation  of SHKs comeback drama as the lead heroine again for KES work , k media news/articles kept popping out non stop , this is the power of the one and only Hallyu Queen SHK!  Wish this new project is at par or even can surpass DOTs! 

Song Hye-kyo and Kim Eun-sook reunited after 5 years… "'The Queen's glory again!" Fans Expectations [Total]

Star News original article transmission 2021-01-05 20:43

Actor Song Hye-kyo, Kim Eun-sook, writer/photo = Star News

Actor Song Hye-kyo, Kim Eun-sook, writer/photo = Star News

Actor Song Hye-kyo and Kim Eun-sook are reunited. Fans' interest and expectations are high just because the two meet once again after'Descendants of the Sun'.

An official from the production company Hwa&Dam Pictures announced on Star News on the afternoon of the 5th, "Song Hye-kyo has decided to appear in Kim Eun-sook's new work."

An official said, "We are in progress on a specific schedule for the new work of Kim Eun-sook. There is nothing to say except that Song Hye-kyo has decided to appear. Please understand."

Kim's new work is undecided, and the title (title) is undecided. Filming is scheduled to begin in the second half of this year.

Song Hye-kyo and Kim Eun-sook have been five years since the KBS 2TV drama ``Descendants of the Sun'', which aired in 2016. As the lead and author of'Descendants of the Sun,' he was very much loved by viewers at the time of the broadcast, so the reunion alone is attracting attention. Some netizens are "expecting another box office after'Descendants of the Sun'" "I look forward to reunion only!" There was also a reaction from the back.

Along with this, netizens are showing high interest in what character Song Hye-kyo will transform into. Song Hye-kyo has not been active since the tvN drama'Boyfriend' which ended in January 2019. With the decision to appear in the drama after about two years, attention is focused on what role Song Hye-kyo will capture the public once again.

The new work of Kim Eun-sook starring Song Hye-kyo also has high expectations from netizens. 'Lovers in Paris''Lovers in Prague''Lovers''City Hall''Secret Garden''Gentleman's Dignity''Heirs''Descendants of the Sun''Goblin''Mr. Sunshine''The King: Through various works such as'The Eternal Lord', he has risen to the ranks of'star writers'. As each piece he wrote has caught the topic and viewership, he is raising questions about what kind of story he will show to the public in this new work.

Producer Ahn Gil-ho directs the new work of Kim Eun-sook. PD Ahn directed'The Secret Forest','Alhambra Palace','WATCHER (Watcher)' and'Youth Records'. It has been loved by viewers by delicately directing the emotions of the characters.

Reunion of artists Song Hye-kyo and Kim Eun-sook. It is paying attention to what kind of work will make a work that is loved by the public.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

dispatchkoreag.png

Song Hye Kyo, might comeback with new drama

Updated Jan 5th 2021 GMT

2021-01-05_09-06-10-800x420.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo will be coming back with a new drama written by Kim Eun Sook.

The drama production Hwa&Dam Pictures said on the 5th, “Song Hye Kyo will lead the new work of Kim Eun Wook”. But nothing specific details has been told bout the story and role.

However, industry officials are expecting the new work as a genre play. It is predicted that it won’t be another sweet romantic comedy which Kim Eun Sook’s main work.

In a recent fashion magazine interview, Song Hye Kyo also hinted that “interesting works that cross the genre are increasing. There are various genre scripts coming for me”.

Actress Song Hye Kyo and writer Kim Eun Sook is a combination which can be trusted in the drama. The two had mega hit through “Descendants of the Sun” in 2016. It rated 38.8% and caused a syndrome.

The production company is currently working on the casting. Filming is scheduled to begin in the second half of this year.

Find high-quality KPop photos, Wallpapers and Images-download for free : https://www.kpopimages.com...source credit @https://www.koreadispatch.com/2021/01/05/song-hye-kyo-might-comeback-with-new-drama

Lee Min-ho's wish came true... Writer Kim Eun-sook,'empress' Song Hye-kyo and his next comeback

OSEN
Input 2021.01.05 15:36 | Revision 2021.01.05 15:37
CIEEBP5JYLKMLNNNXGZQD5X7NM.png

Actor Lee Min-ho's wish came true. The artist Eun-sook Kim, whom he loves, is foretelling a reunion with actor Song Hye-kyo,'working hard'.

Producer Hwa&Dam and Studio Dragon announced to OSEN on the 5th that "Song Hye-kyo will appear in Kim Eun-sook's new work." With this, Song Hye-kyo was once again in harmony with the artist Eun-sook Kim, following KBS 2TV'Descendants of the Sun,' which aired in 2016.

At the time,'Descendants of the Sun' recorded the highest viewership rating of 38.8%, causing a nationwide syndrome. Kim Eun-sook's unique blockbuster human melo went to the home, and that year the couple Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo won the KBS Drama Awards companion.

Song Hye-gyo, who was like that, took the hand of Kim Eun-sook again after tvN'Boyfriend' in 2019. It is known that PD Ahn Gil-ho of'The Secret Forest','Memories of the Alhambra', and'Youth Records' is in charge of directing, but the fresh combination of the three attracts attention. 

At this point, actor Lee Min-ho comes to mind. At the 2020 SBS Drama Awards ceremony held on December 31, last year, Lee Min-ho won the grand prize in the fantasy romance section for'The King: Eternal Lord' by Kim Eun-sook.

At the time, he said, “Respect and beloved author Eun-sook Kim, I hope you write a work that comforts you in difficult times with good writing as soon as possible. If you worked without a day off. I will also work hard as an actor with a good look and a comforting look.”

For this reason, fans are pouring out reactions to the news of Kim Eun-sook's next work that Lee Min-ho's wish has come true. This is because it is the news of the comeback of writer Eun-sook Kim, who heard only half a year after'The King: Eternal Lord' ended.

In many ways, hot interest is focused on the new drama that Eun-sook Kim and Hye-kyo Song will draw together.

/comet568@osen.co.kr

5LXTDDE7VKYIH6YVBKVPF5IBF4.jpg source credit @https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/01/05/NNQS7K75ZD6NBGYTWZN7R4AT7M/?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true&outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true
  • Like 3

here's more news, SHKs promise of comeback project :wub:

Will Song Hye-gyo and Kim Eun-suk who kept the promise of "A must-have work in 2021" re-enact the'Empressive Syndrome' [General]

Sports Chosun article transmission 2021-01-05 20:49

Knight image

[Sports Chosun Yoo Na reporter] Actor Song He-gyo kept his promise to "reduce space". The new work is the work of Eun-sook Kim, who collaborated with the syndrome of'Descendants of the Sun'. With the news that the two will meet, interest is being raised whether to re-enact the'Descendants of the Sun' syndrome box office again.

On the 5th, drama production company Hwa & Dam Pictures announced that "Song Hye-kyo will appear in Kim Eun-sook's new work." On this day, a media admitted to the fact that Song Hye-kyo reported that he appeared in the next work by Kim Eun-sook. Director Ahn Gil-ho, who is loved for his sensational productions regardless of genre, such as tvN'Secret Forest','Memories of the Alhambra','Watcher', and'Youth Records'. We are excited about the three-color synergy that the top actors, top writers, and top directors will show.

Song Hye-kyo's return to the home after about three years after tvN's'Boyfriend' ended in 2019 triggered fans' cheers.

Recently, Song Hye-kyo raised expectations for a new work in an interview with W Korea, a fashion magazine for the new year in 2021.

Song He-gyo said, "The diversified media platforms and channels seem to bring diversity to the female characters in the work." "There is an increasing number of interesting works that cross genres, and I am very pleased with the scripts of various genres. I think." In addition, Song Hye-kyo said, "I wanted to reduce the space between the works as much as possible, but there are times when things don't go as intended. Now I want to make my work more flexible, and I am committed to working in 2021." He kept his promise. Moreover, Song Hye-kyo's selection of this work is inevitable in many ways because it is the first work after the divorce of Song Joong-ki. I am glad to see her decision to work.

Knight image

In addition, there are speculations that this is an allusion to the new work after Song Hye-kyo mentioned'various female characters' and'various genres' in the interview. There is an expectation that the genre of Kim Eun-suk will come out of the sweet loco melody that the artist Kim Eun-sook showed as a proprietary patent.

When Kim Eun-sook's new female protagonist was selected as Song Hye-kyo, netizens' virtual cast of the male protagonist continues.

Names such as Gong Gong, Lee Min-ho, Kim Nam-gil, Ju Ji-hoon, Jo Seung-woo, and Lee Jin-wook stand out among the actors who have become virtual casting candidates.

Netizens refer to Song Hye-kyo, who shows a perfect chemistry with any actor, and is criticizing that any male actor suits them.

On the other hand, the new work of artist Song Hye-kyo and Kim Eun-sook is scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year as early as the second half of this year, and at the latest in the beginning of next year after completing the casting in the first half of this year.

lyn@sportschosun.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210105n39310

This is the power of SHK , she can have a year of CFs only and even without a drama /movie project her goddess like visuals can be seen in top fashion /global magazines . Last year she surprised us with her Harper Bazars Thailand anniversary issue cover , then comes Elle not only in Singapore but Elle Taiwan and Elle Hongkong as well and by year end there's Vogue Hongkong plus there's more a W Korea for this new year , a New Year New Me for SHK!

Song Hye-kyo's return'Descendants of the Sun' surpasses the appearance fee, seeing the appearance fee in Chinese CF

Yitudeyi original article forwarding 2021-01-05 18:16 Last modified 2021-01-05 18:1

(Source = KBS capture)

(Source = KBS capture)

Song Hye-kyo announced the return to the drama of Kim Eun-sook.

On the 5th, producer Hwa & Dam Pictures announced that Song Hye-kyo will appear in Kim Eun-sook's new work. Song Hye-kyo has not been working on domestic works after the TVN'Boyfriend' aired in 2018.

The timing of the broadcast of the drama has not been decided. However, the filming is expected to begin in the second half of the year and is expected to be organized during the end of this year.

It is known that when Song Hye-kyo appeared in Kim Eun-sook's'Descendants of the Sun', he received an appearance fee of 60 million won per synagogue.

Afterwards, Channel A's'I heard it through rumors' said, "Kim Hee-ae receives between 70 million won and 80 million won per synagogue as the'Couple's World'." In addition, it was estimated that Song Hye-kyo's performance fee would be more than 70 million won per episode.

It is also known that Song Hye-kyo's appearance in Chinese CF is three times that of Korea. As of 2016, Song Hye-kyo's Chinese CF appearance fee was disclosed at 1.4 billion won.

[Yitudeyi / gimilseon reporter ( ilsun@etoday.co.kr )]

https://news.nate.com/view/20210105n36415

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi Everybody, so excited for her comeback.... we love her so much... I know it was hard for her, to step up like this. I mean, after what happened to her. I am excited to see her acting. To see her choice. Kyo's drama although not all was mega hit, always a good drama. Full of meaning and lessons. I don't care so much about the male leads. Her name alone can make a headline. But hopefully they cast someone suitable for her. I am tired of people hating her for no reason... I believe in her and I love her....

Can't wait to see her next project 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, caileysmileyyy said:

She has reunited twice with PDs and writers 

1.PD Pyo in Full House 2004 and WW 2008

2.PD Kim In Full House 2004 and TWTWB 2013

3. Writer Noh in WW 2008 and TWTWB 2013

4. Writer Kim in DOTS 2016 and confirmed drama project soon in late 2021 or early 2022 

First of all I am so happy she confirmed to start a new drama. Been waiting for so long. Bonus that it is a KES  work. Looking forward to who will be the ML, can I hope for Wonbin been waiting for 20 years for them to work again. 

Kyo has said she picks the projects but she needs to be comfy with the writer or directors in order to green light her participation. So she tends to work again with the good people she has done in the past. Trust is earned and good work relations are a gem. 

Thank you Kyo for at least confirming one project So happy you are getting lots of offers. Look forward to seeing the work in finished form. Netflix gods please get it .

• Like 3

Song Hye-kyo returns to China CF appearance fee topic, will surpass the appearance fee of'Descendants of the Sun',  Reporter Jung Ji-oh.  

Approval 2021.01.05 18:20 

http://www.greened.kr/news/photo/202101/283112_298363_1857.jpg

Song Hye-kyo returns to Kim Eun-sook's drama.

On the 5th, producer Hwa & Dam Pictures announced that Song Hye-kyo will appear in Kim Eun-sook's new work. Song Hye-kyo has not been working on domestic works since the end of tvN'Boyfriend', which aired in 2018, so expectations are rising. 

The broadcast timing of the drama has not been decided. However, it is known that the filming will begin in the second half of the year, and it is expected to be organized during the end of this year. 

When Song Hye-kyo appeared in Kim Eun-sook's'Descendants of the Sun', it was revealed that he received an appearance fee of 60 million won per synagogue. 

Afterwards, Channel A's'I heard it through rumors' said, "Kim Hee-ae receives between 70 million won and 80 million won per synagogue as the'Couple's World'." In addition, it is expected that Song Hye-kyo's performance fee will be over 70 million won per episode. 

In addition, it was revealed that Song Hye-kyo's appearance in China CF was three times that of Korea. As of 2016, Song Hye-kyo's Chinese CF appearance fee was reported to be 1.4 billion won....source credit @http://www.greened.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=283112

• Like 2

:cutekitty:

Song Hye Kyo Confirmed To Lead New Drama By “Descendants Of The Sun” Screenwriter Kim Eun Sook

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447015wpp/song-hye-kyo-confirmed-to-lead-new-drama-by-descendants-of-the-sun-screenwriter-kim-eun-sook

Song Hye-kyo and Kim Eun-sook Return to the Works

http://www.vogue.co.kr/2021/01/05/송혜교-김은숙-작가-작품으로-복귀/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

'The 3rd Leader of Hit Writers' Kim Soon-ok, Kim Eun-sook and Kim Eun-hee are Full of Expectations for the New Works [Star Watch]

Excerpt:

On January 5, Hwa&Dam Pictures announced on NewsN that "Actor Song Hye-kyo will appear in the new work of Kim Eun-sook." In addition, director Ahn Gil-ho, who directed'The Secret Forest' and'Youth Record', joined. Other details are not known, but it is already receiving a lot of attention as the three thick people put together the sum. We are looking forward to seeing what kind of synergies they will have.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000382167

Edited by Kyotiful
  • Like 2

Credit @SHKPhilippines

Song Hye-kyo to star in new Korean drama

JAN 6, 2021 4:38 PM PHT

MANILA, PHILIPPINES

The new series will be reuniting Hye-kyo with 'Descendants of the Sun' writer Kim Eun-sook. 

South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo is reuniting with 2016's Descendants of the Sun screenwriter Kim Eun-sook for a new Korean drama series.

Studio Dragon and Hwa & Dam Pictures, the studios behind the still unnamed show, said that they are still looking for more cast members. The series, which will reportedly be directed by Ahn Gil-ho (Record of Youth, Memories of the Alhambra) is slated for a late 2021 or early 2022 premiere.

Hye-kyo, 39, and Eun-sook last worked together during the hit 2016 drama Descendants of the Sun. Eun-sook has also worked on other K-dramas, like Goblin, The King: Eternal Monarch, and Secret Garden.

Hye-kyo's other leading roles include the series The Queens, Autumn in My Heart, All In, The Grandmaster, My Brilliant Life, and 2018's Encounter with Park Bo Gum. – Rappler.com...source credit @https://www.rappler.com/entertainment/series/song-hye-kyo-star-new-korean-drama?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1609925081

• Like 2