Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

The actress lead of Queen Seondook is a divorced woman she married a Samsung Heir and like SSC their wedding was called wedding of the decade but they divorced.

The husband was vindictive she was barred from doing endorsements with brands affiliated to Samsung. 

But she was able to survive and her career even flourished after the divorce she became lead of Queen Seondook and many other popular projects. 

Fighting Kyo!!!! 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Still heartbroken for Kyo... I agree that us international and local fans of Kyo should gather and send our support & love... is there anyone here affiliated with her official fan club who can mobilize us? 

• Like 6

For now guys i want to say goodbye i am in so much pain and i cant sleep since this rumors is release and i dont know what to believe she decide  not to speak and her agency are keep on silent they cant defend her. As long as she wil never speak or defend herself this issue will never stop i dont know why she is afraid to come up i am her long time fan but this issue is the big one her basher is not stop almost all of the fans korean and international are believe that she is a cheater i hope she come out and defend herself sorry guys i cant take it anymore goodbye for now guys i hope you will understand me and i am praying to God that this is only a nightmare and i am hoping she will come out thank you so much guys so long God Bless You All and be Safe!

• Sad 4

She is like Cha Soo Hyun who remain silent despite people spreading harsh comments about her.

My heart goes out to her. :bawling:

In Korea's divorce system, the party who filed the divorce will be deemed as the innocent party. So for sure, that guy anticipated Kyo will object thus he issued warning "Don't object don't produce evidence against me or else I will also say something about you to the public" 

The innocent party will be paid alimony. But in their case I think I heard he will not ask for alimony. Well I hope this is true. 

Let's continue to pray for her strength to go on and survive all these with flying colors. :smile:

WE STAND BY YOU KYO. :kiss_wink:

• Like 6

Yes she needs us and this is not the time to stop. On the contrary, this is the time to unite and be strong together to show our love for her. 

I heard some fans in weibo want to go to Korea or send something to her. I hope we can do that for International fans. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

For now guys i want to say goodbye i am in so much pain and i cant sleep since this rumors is release and i dont know what to believe she decide  not to speak and her agency are keep on silent they cant defend her. As long as she wil never speak or defend herself this issue will never stop i dont know why she is afraid to come up i am her long time fan but this issue is the big one her basher is not stop almost all of the fans korean and international are believe that she is a cheater i hope she come out and defend herself sorry guys i cant take it anymore goodbye for now guys i hope you will understand me and i am praying to God that this is only a nightmare and i am hoping she will come out thank you so much guys so long God Bless You All and be Safe!

We all still coping with the news, don't leave as you are her most active fans. She the secretive one, thus we don't know she will defend herself or keep silent and just take all the blame. She always remain silent for all the blame that people throw at her. She will be hurt now.

As the outsider and don't know the real truth we can't speculate and keep on blaming.

As a fan and supporter of Kyo, we should just accepted and love her, her beauty, her imperfection, her mistake and continue supporting her. 

It feels really hurt when we read people bashing her, it's good I can't read korean, if not maybe I will feel more hurt if I understand and read more people bashing her. As I can't control the pain that keep growing in my heart, I try to distract my life and keep moving on. I keep telling myself, this is the best for her. God's have better plan for her in the future. We just have to continue and support her continuously. Whatever the outcome and the reason as a fan and supporter just continue loving her as who she is. 

• Like 5

Hi! This my first comment since my last login on feb 2017. I support the header of this page: We Stand By You, Song Hye Kyo!! I really hope she stay strong and her  divorce process run as smoothly as possible . Love you Kyo! :wub:

• Like 3

As Lord Byron says "Adversity is the first path to truth".

Whatever the outcome of this mess is, let us remember that SHK has been once a part of

our life. She's been good to her fans, her friends, family. Let us not forget the good that she has done.

Let us hope that she is surrounded by people who genuinely care about her. She needs it! 

Her trust has once again been fractured. Only a real man can mend and piece that broken heart together!

We pray that you find inner peace, SHK.

"Silence is true wisdom's best reply".....Euripides......

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Wow. It's amaze me that somehow after YEARS...People here still think kyo as an angel nota human with fault.

Her past relationship never go long. She never show any sign of support to all her ex while they still in relationship. And after break she don't have courage to attend same event with her ex. That's one reason she spent most of her promo time in China.

Have you ever wonder why she doesn't have any close friend, fellow actresses? She always spend her time either with her manager or with people behind magazine.

Don't cloud your brain with her image from her drama character.

Wish a good luck for her new fans.

No haters just think logical.

• Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, Arinda said:

Wow. It's amaze me that somehow after YEARS...People here still think kyo as an angel nota human with fault.

Her past relationship never go long. She never show any sign of support to all her ex while they still in relationship. And after break she don't have courage to attend same event with her ex. That's one reason she spent most of her promo time in China.

Have you ever wonder why she doesn't have any close friend, fellow actresses? She always spend her time either with her manager or with people behind magazine.

Don't cloud your brain with her image from her drama character.

Wish a good luck for her new fans.

No haters just think logical.

No celeb friends? You sure about that? Some fans here have been with her for a very long time..so stop acting like you know each and everyone of us!

• Like 4

I was always a silent lurker here, however now I want to speak and shout to the world that we are on your side SHK. It is okay to be silent . In stillness  with God, fortitude develops. May God be with you always and give you strength of spirit. There are a lot of people who loves you for who you are.

• Like 4

Arinda, I'm amazed at you.  I'm No Drama Stars  Worshipper.

You can do and feel what you like. But do Not expect others to follow you.

Past Relationships??

If u are lucky, u can get married and stay happily forever with the first Suitor you meet. You think everybody is so Lucky?  She only has 2 relationships in her 37 years of Life. Is that too much?  Is that Scandalous?  Has she been Permissive?  Does she bare herself in her movies or dramas?

Besides she was only 22 years' old when she met LBH.  

I would say she is very careful with relationships.  Plus she is too soft-hearted.  That is why she get persuaded.

Attend same event as her Ex's ?

Why must she attend the same events as her ex.  If she has to, she has to.  Otherwise there is no need for her to force herself to do it.   If she prefer not to have anything to do with her ex's, what is so wrong with that?  Everybody has their own preference.

And why must you be so harsh on her alone.  How about her ex's ?

LBH himself has so many scandals before and after his marriage

HB  himself also has a failed relationship recently only.  A very brief dating 

Why must we  always judge the Female Gender so harshly?  Are you sure "The Innocent Man" is really so "innocent"?   Both parties have a responsibility.   But the way this Guy handled the Divorce is certainly not right

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

Arinda, you have the right to express your opinions, but you have to make sure you have all the facts

before you even begin opening your precious mouth and start spewing vile things.

You are not making it easier for her fans!

F Y I, none of her fans put her on a pedestal. She is not an angel, every fan knows that!

She may look one, but she is not one!

We do not know her personally, and neither do you! Fans stay out of her personal life! 

That is the definition of RESPECT! Which unfortunately is lacking in your vocabulary!

Fans provide support, no matter the circumstance is. That is what fans do in times like this.

No hater, you say, but here you are trolling this thread like a vulture, spreading false accusations.

That in itself defines HATE!

I say "false" because there is no written statement documenting that she is indeed what you are making her out to be!

Until you can produce and provide a witness who can prove that she is indeed what you just stated, stay out of this thread!

If you read between the lines of your own statements, you'll find yourself in the middle of HATE LAND! Stay there!

Do you think fans in this thread will tolerate your imbecile opinion?

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1