Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

She is really an  Angel and i miss her so much......                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, josephine236 said:

I went to the link.    I click SHK 's photo  but it came out some Chinese words  I don't understand.      Does it considered voted ?  

@josephine236 To vote, you're suppose to click on the heart that's next to SHK's name. Then a box will pop up asking you to enter the security code that is shown. Then you click on the button at the bottom of the box to confirm. :)

Our goddess is currently in 3rd place!! Wow!! The votes are pretty tight between the other females right now so let's keep voting!! :D

• Like 3

My Kind of a Goddess Song Hye GYo......                                                                                                                                                                                                        13592160_10208442328089573_440332208436013566938_10208442328129574_166697757886513620255_10208442338529834_183479747500413626383_10208442339209851_141856994452413600005_10208442339929869_3160838158620

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, alicat3736 said:

@josephine236 To vote, you're suppose to click on the heart that's next to SHK's name. Then a box will pop up asking you to enter the security code that is shown. Then you click on the button at the bottom of the box to confirm. :)

Our goddess is currently in 3rd place!! Wow!! The votes are pretty tight between the other females right now so let's keep voting!! :D

Tq alicat3736.       Just voted.   She's 2nd place now.   Wow.     I can vote again after 20 mins rite ?  

• Like 1

wow SHK is now on the no 1 rank , all her fans definitely unite for this poll, but we still have to continue to support her coz the margin is not that much , no 2 and 3 is also catching up , for the 1st round she will be safe for sure but we will try to make SHK hold on to the 1st rank until the last round by September!

SHK for her Shilla Duty Free ad

tumblr_o9zhp8kYjZ1tjt42ro5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9zhp8kYjZ1tjt42ro4_r1_1280.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 16

Guest RoseS

Done for 'talk', 2015:innocent: :star:We're waiting for 2016's 'talk...talk', with who:glasses:

Song Hye Kyo in talks to star opposite Song Joong Ki in new drama 'The Descendant of the Sun'

By serendipity    Thursday, March 12, 2015    31,731    17,532    40
song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1426141242_a
Actress Song Hye Kyo may be returning to the small screen soon if her talks for the hyped upcoming KBS drama 'The Descendant of the Sun' go smoothly!

Reps revealed that the actress is looking over the casting offer and carefull

considering the drama. If she accepts, she could possible star with Song Joong Ki, who is also in talks, meaning double the dose of Song's and eye candy!

Writer Kim Eun Sook, who has been called a star writer and a hitmaker for her past popular works such as 'Lovers in Paris', 'Secret Garden', and 'Heirs', will be behind this production.

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo as the leads and a possible love line, do you think they're a good match?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/song-hye-kyo-in-talks-to-star-opposite-song-joong-ki-in-new-drama-the-descendant-of-the-sun

truly agree with this list from soompi news , SHK is one K celeb who just do not age!  

15 Korean Celebrities Who Just Do Not Age

Song Hye Kyo

Best known today as the star of hit dramas like “Autumn in My Heart,” “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” and “Descendants of the Sun,” this beauty is turning 35 this year! (The picture on the right is from 2005!)
song hk

SHK for Laneige
160126 LANEIGE 546y

• Like 17

Hello fellow Kyonatics. Please don't forget to vote as the 2nd place is really fast catching up and even not a hundred difference of votes.

We can do it. To make her stayed at number 1 spot until the last day of voting.

We need to give our full force here!!!

Fighting!!!

• Like 7

Like most of you here, I would love for SHK to collaborate with Won Bin again.  I thought they looked absolutely beautiful together in AIMH and their chemistry was explosive.   At this point, I am just anxiously waiting for any news on her next project. I miss her. 

I recently saw "My Girl and I" again and it's highly underrated movie.  It received 4 stars on Netflix and  I especially loved CTH's relationship with his grandfather.   With the world crumbling around us--targeted deadly attacks around the world, Brexit, Korean economic recession, US gun violence, etc.--I just need to put on one of her movies or TV  dramas to bring smile back to my face since most of her works tend to be pure, innocent, and sweet.  We watch movies and TV shows to escape our often unpleasant realities and her performances never fail to bring me back to a good mood. 

I also agree with SHK's assessment on the dearth of good, versatile roles for Korean actresses in the Korean movie industry.  The industry is extremely male-centric, and thus often the Korean actresses  are renegaded to playing either the love interests of the main actors or damsels in distress in need of rescuing by the male leads.  Many of the female led movies have erotic themes, and the blockbuster movie roles are offered to only handful male actors--mainly, So Kang Ho, Hwang Jung Min, Ha Jung Woo, Choi Min Sik, and Lee Byun Hun.  So, I changed my mind about SHK needing to make it in the Korean movie industry.   SHK in fact has been making a very shrewd professional decisions in concentrating her movie career in China and TV roles in Korea.  She worked with the two of the most renowned and respected directors in China.  In Korea, money, fame, recognition are more readily available for the actresses in TV dramas, and  SHK is on the top in the Korean TV industry. No one is better than her...no one.   So, if a great TV drama role comes her way, I would love for her to accept it.  Please SHK...and preferably with Won Bin.   

• Like 12