Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

my oh my its really happening SHK in Chengdu , cant wait to see her in SJKs fanmeet! oh how I wish I attended this fanmeet instead the one in HK !  hope she will be having a good and fun time on the fanmeet, she is definitely the most special guest ever , wondering why of all fanmeet she chose the one in Chengdu to attend???? might be this place is special to her as she is appointed as ambassador before for their Panda promo ! excited to see what's in store in SJKs FM with SHK as guest , will she do some games like LKS or sing with SJK???????

005JuLkJgw1f4yes4z5qhj30qo0zkn0a.jpg

005JuLkJgw1f4yes7h6snj30qo0zkdij.jpg

005JuLkJgw1f4yes7avs4j30qo0zktc0.jpg

credit:owner of photo in weibo

• Like 21

Thanks for the update everyone. HyeKyo's glowing with happiness. Love the casual outfit she wore to JoongKi's fan-meeting, simple and so down to earth, not materialistic at all ..that is what so great about her real self. She's really game to come to his fan-meeting to show her support to him in front of many of his fans; and also asking them to like and support her too. I could feel many there love her too with their loud cheers for her :)

@sunflower91_ Yes, she's having a great time there and appeared quite cool throughout, nervous at time and like a little girl just not worrying too much about the surrounding. It would be great if she will have her own fan-meeting in the near future....we never know since she's been giving us wonderful surprises lately....

@utkim Agree with what you wrote in your post. I really like their blossom friendship, aka "most cherish friendship" wherever that lead to; I'm happy that she has a special/cherish friend where she can count on in her life.

Song Hye Kyo Makes Surprise Appearance At Song Joong Ki’s Fan Meeting In China

Song Hye Kyo Makes Surprise Appearance At Song Joong Ki’s Fan Meeting In China

Song Hye Kyo has made a surprise appearance in Song Joong Ki’s fan meeting in China!

On June 17, at Song Joong Ki’s fan meeting, Song Hye Kyo came out wearing a white shirt and denim skirts and introduced herself in Chinese, saying, “Hello, I’m Song Hye Kyo.”

She continued, “I had a sense of Song Joong Ki’s popularity through the internet and news articles, but actually coming here and seeing this for myself makes me feel happier and more nervous than him.”

song hye kyo song joong ki2

To this, Song Joong Ki said, “The reaction wasn’t this welcoming when I was here with Kwangsoo last week. This is the first time seeing Song Hye Kyo in China. You’re really pretty.”

During the fan meeting, Song Hye Kyo talked about Song Joong Ki’s first impressions, explaining, “I was looking forward to meeting him since so many people told me good things about him, and it turned out that he was an even better person than I’d thought. He’s very sincere and thoughtful when filming. I think he’s really cool.”

song hye kyo song joong ki3

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo also did various events at this fan meeting, including playing mini-games, hosting mini talk shows, gazing lovingly into each others’ eyes, and more.

Do you miss the Song-Song couple?

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/17/song-hye-kyo-makes-surprise-appearance-song-joong-kis-fan-meeting-china/

• Like 21

Unni's so radiant, pretty and gorgeous..:blush: She looks so happy...I've said this a hundred times and I'll say it again...She is the prettiest when she smiles....I never thought I'd see the day that I'd see her in her male lead's fan meeting. It's a sweet sweet sweet surprise. :astonished:  (I hope they dont consider this post as shipping and ban me here. I'm just stating my observation because this is such a treat for us long time fans as we are use to drought season from unni. We got use to her disappearing after each project and her ninja skills.lol:sweatingbullets:) She should have been like this from the beginning but I guess circumstances doesnt permit.Nows the perfect time. Let loose and be happy unni. This is what I always want to see you.:wub: I'm glad she met such a friend....

I've seen unni's airport pics and I was like..Whaaaattttt you wearing girl???? But it reminded me that she wore it before...Only a gorgeous girl can pull it off. I'll look hideous in it..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 23

Guest RoseS

SHK, happy face :D We're waiting her next project. As she said, movie. Again we will see SHK at Red Carpet, Kdrama Awards, June 30(she's still #1). 

Anyone like SHK in RED? I do, at least one time for her special ceremony/event. Imagine SHK look beautiful in red and(of couser many kinds of red) with short hair:love:

The Song Song couple is full of compliments for one another at Song Joong Ki's fan meeting

By yckim124    2 hours ago   

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/the-song-song-couple-is-full-of-compliments-for-one-another-at-song-joong-kis-fan-meeting

song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1466201917_a

My Kind of Goddess Song Hye Gyo........                                                                                                                                                                                                     13466193_10208295251332746_6235086292550 13412893_10208295251772757_3730061079599 13466147_10208295251852759_5258512820553

• Like 15

3 hours ago, IrisFM said:

Thanks for the update everyone. HyeKyo's glowing with happiness. Love the casual outfit she wore to JoongKi's fan-meeting, simple and so down to earth, not materialistic at all ..that is what so great about her real self. She's really game to come to his fan-meeting to show her support to him in front of many of his fans; and also asking them to like and support her too. I could feel many there love her too with their loud cheers for her :)

Did Kyo ask them to like and support her too at his FM ? :lol: kekeke...wehhh?

6kCmDF.jpg

rDXJBY.jpg

jIzwVe.jpg

baidu

• Like 20

HyeKyo even sang a DOTS' OST "Always" with JoongKi at his fan-meeting and she even did this cute hands dance (to cheers him lol) that brought them to laughter...

HMEExW5.gif

(cr owner of video, gif by me)

cr KING DRAMA

Yoonmirae – Always English Translation

When I see you, everything stops
I don’t know since when
One day, you came to me like a dream
You shook up my heart
I knew that it was destiny
I Love You
Are you listening?
Only You
Close your eyes
Your love came scattered with the wind
whenever, wherever you are
ohohoh love, love, love
How did I come to love you?
I tried pushing you out but my heart recognizes you
I Love You
Are you listening?
Only You
Close your eyes
Even if everything changes, this won’t change
You are my, I am your love
Even if you take a little time to come back
Even if you pass over me
It’s alright, I’ll be here for you
I Love You
Don’t forget
Only You
The confession of my tears
Your love came scattered with the wind

cr source

@utkim from the video above @ 1:06-1:09 was when I heard from the translator saying that.

• Like 18

Guest RoseS
6 hours ago, IrisFM said:

HyeKyo even sang a DOTS' OST "Always" with JoongKi at his fan-meeting and she even did this cute hands dance (to cheers him lol) that brought them to laughter...

That's real Song Hye Kyo, IrisFM. In interview, she said=like to talk with friends(like fun). Happy for her who's taking back the happy time in the public:heart:

credit to owner,

Congratulation Song Hye Kyo(look bright and enjoy), good decision, attending Chengdu fan meeting, very sucessful:star:

credit to right owner,

[PHOTO] 160617 Song Joong Ki with Song Hye Kyo - dinner after the fanmeeting in Chengdu Cr as tagged

ClO6tTXUkAApnh-.jpg