Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Posted  11 hours ago

These 6 K-Drama Actresses Proved Their Worldwide Popularity By Surpassing 10 Million Instagram Followers

The number of followers on Instagram is one of the ways people can measure one's popularity. With Hallyu getting more and more global, some actresses have surpassed even 10 million followers on the platform! Instagram is one of the most loved ways fans can connect with their favorite stars, as they can see how they are in their daily lives and free days. Here are six popular actresses who garnered a huge following on Instagram thanks to their gorgeous visuals, their amazing acting skills, and affectionately connecting with their fans.

1. IU  2. Suzy

3. Lee Sung Kyung  4.YoonA 5. Park Shin Hye                                           6. Song Hye Kyo

fullsizephoto1044207.jpg

The last (but most definitely not the least!) actress on this list is Song Hye Kyo, with 10.9 million followers. Though Song Hye Kyo does not post as often as the other actresses on the list, she still managed to amass quite the following! The actress usually shares b-cuts from her photoshoots, and fans often admire her beauty worldwide.....source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/these-6-k-drama-actresses-proved-their-worldwide-popularity-by-surpassing-10-million-instagram-followers

• Like 1
  • Love 1

News

Lee Beom-hoon, Song Hye-kyo and Past Memories Summoned'Seonnam Fairy Visual' [SNS ★ Cut

Enter 2021.01.15. 5:01 pm

202101151651062310_1_20210115170130728.jpg?type=w430Original view

[News Reporter Park Jung-min]
Actor Lee Beom-hoon recalled memories of his past with Song Hye-kyo.
On January 15th, Lee Bum-hoon posted a photo on his personal Instagram along with the words "Former Song Hye-kyo senior."
In the photo, Bum-hoon Lee is taking a selfie with Song Hye-kyo. The visual of the seonnam fairy who boasts distinct features made the eyes pleasant.
Meanwhile, Lee Bum-hoon debuted in the MBC drama'Triangle' in 2014. Song Hye-kyo recently confirmed to appear in Kim Eun-sook's new work'The Glory'.
(Photo = Lee Bum-hoon Instagram)
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000387126

Credit @SHKPhilippines

• Love 1

Melo does not let go too … Part 2 Consecutive Challenges  
2021 years in Khmer that move the eye- catching yet another reason for both convenience to the drama after another that appeared ' prolific ' moves also because it is . The average two years to give the drama involved came this year for the first time two sided row that naenotneun plans . Kim Eun-sook and writers met ' The Glory ' to join us before , yet another drama, ' Now , breaking up is being ' On the come prepared and there .
This drama is a story about the real breakups experienced by those who escape from the sweetness of love . " Boyfriend ," " they live in the world , such as Song Hye Kyo has previously starred in the drama claimed , lived experience likely love the breakup of the story delicately that released works . 
On the one hand the concern to attract big tree is the Song, the counterpart really what the actors not to take it if . " Grossing -class " combination pack for precise casting even strategy being made there . Kim Eun-sook authors also " heirs of the '' ghost '' Mr. Sunshine ' , etc. Lee and Hyun Bin , shares , etc. to naerora the top star of been working . High ransom stars are also generally positive in their work with Kim . Entry is by a " more Glory ' in the joined box-office synergies exert man to learn the interest is concentrated . 
But romance genre , not as a man of character role too big not rea views below top star-class hero than the cast work and character and well- being in harmony actors find neunyaneun will also observe emerges . A drama Publisher official " Song, casting Kim Eun-sook artists to author a so-called box-office conditions are gatchwotjiman , of revenge new genre is a challenge because the man protagonist cast also name value and popularity only It does n't seem to depend, ” he said 
Yet man is the main character is not determined non- case " Now , breaking up is of " even same is true . Some 20 vs. actors in mulmang ohreugin but , still not confirmed without a state best actors find to crew the struggle and continued there .  
-dc official App....credit @SHKDC

Jiwoo Han,'Little Song Hye-kyo','Little Researcher ♥''s parenting difficulties... Conflicting visuals
Enter 2021.01.15. 12:40 PM
Reporter Choi Young-sun.                     

0000281240_001_20210115124053172.jpg?type=w430

[Sport TV News = Reporter Choi Young-sun] Actor Ji-Woo Han complained about parenting difficulties.
On the 14th, Han Ji-woo posted a picture on his Instagram on the 14th, saying, "My day is just child-raising. Let's be patient. Someday a good day will come."
In the released photo, Han Ji-woo playing with her young daughter was included, and he added, "My whole body is sore. My mother is amazing. My mothers are good."
The netizens who saw this complained of their grievances, but expressed admiration that the visual was not like a child's mother and that it was like'Little Song Hye-kyo'.
Han Ji-woo, who announced her face as a blind girl in MBC's'Sunday Sunday Night-Hot Brothers', is called'Little Song Hye-kyo' and is called'Little Song Hye-kyo', and the dramas'Shiny Shining','Gyebaek','If Jisung is Gamcheon','School Walking the Night', He appeared in the movie'Jungle Fish 2'and'Myeongdang', including'The defendant'. In November 2017, he married a researcher at a large corporation, aged 3 years, after two years of dating, and held his first daughter in March last year.
Sportive News = Reporter Choi Young-sun young77@spotvnews.co.kr                                           source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000281240

Entertainment

Comeback Song Hye-kyo'I won't let go of both Melo and Revenge'

Following the breakup ‘Now, we’re breaking up’, pay attention to the plan to appear in the revenge drama ‘The Glory’ by Eun-sook Kim

[No. 1497] | 21.01.15 15:44   [Sunday Newspaper] Actor Song Hye-kyo puts a period in a long acting gap. While appearing in two dramas one after another, he is preparing to quench his thirst for acting. After finishing the drama'Boyfriend', which ended in January 2019, it is a comeback after two years of stopping acting after going through the process of divorce, actor Song Joong-ki, who was once a couple. 
As soon as the new year of 2021 begins, Song Hye-kyo is attracting attention to announce his plans to appear in dramas one after another. Although it is drawing attention from the fact that the top star's return to the home theater, the reunion with the artist Eun-suk Kim, who created the drama'Descendants of the Sun,' which is considered as his representative work, is attracting more attention. 
'Descendants of the Sun', broadcast in 2016, is a work that caused a syndrome, with Song Hye-kyo starring Song Joong-ki and recording 38.8% viewership ratings (Nielsen Korea standards) only in Korea. In addition to meeting the artist who collaborated with his masterpiece, Song Hye-kyo's movements have an effect on the Korean Wave market, including China, as well as Korea. 
1610680613157021.jpg #Reunited with the artist Eun-sook Kim... Revenge
Drama Challenge  Song Hye-gyo and Kim Eun-sook re-release the drama'The Glory', produced in an eight-part series. According to the production company Hwa&Dam Pictures,'The Glory' dreamed of becoming an architect, but the main character is a character with a wound who dropped out due to the brutal school violence in high school. It is a story of waiting for the child of the leader of a school violence in the past to enter elementary school, then taking office as the child's homeroom teacher and starting revenge on the perpetrators and bystanders. 
In'The Glory', which the production crew describes as "sad revenge", Song Hye-kyo plays a character who inflicts his own punishment on the perpetrators and their children in the trauma of school violence. It is a different transformation for Song Hye-kyo, who played an active role in the melodrama in the home theater and succeeded in victory. The same is true for Kim Eun-sook in that it is a challenge. In the sense that it is the first revenge story presented by Kim, who has dominated domestic romantic comedy and melodrama for over 20 years, such as the mega hit'Descendants of the Sun','Mr. Sunshine','The Secret Garden', and'Lovers in Paris,' Interest is also being focused. In addition, PD Ahn Gil-ho of'The Secret Forest' Season 1 and'Youth Record''Watcher' is expected to enhance the completeness. 
Producer Hwa&Dam Pictures said, "The storyline of the exciting artist Eun-sook Kim, the perfect acting transformation of Song Hye-kyo, and the powerful and delicate sensuous video of PD Ahn Gil-ho will be the birth of a new revenge drama." It plans to start shooting in the second half of this year and release it as a 100% pre-production. Broadcasters, etc. have not been confirmed yet.

1610680665735202.jpg Artists Song Hye-kyo and Kim Eun-sook have maintained a special relationship until now, with a joint venture between'Descendants of the Sun' and a great success. It is known as Kim Eun-sook who, unfortunately, who shared their worries in the process of divorce, and unfortunately, the people who shared their life plans with Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki, who actually grew love based on the relationship that they drew as lovers in the drama. .  
In particular, the fact that the two people joined hands in a revenge drama rather than a melodrama that is no different from their'major' is a topic that stimulates curiosity. Considering the fact that the stories of the victims, the perpetrators and their children surrounding school violence inevitably produce social messages, it is attracting attention whether their'change' can satisfy the public's expectations. 
#Do not let go of the mellow... Part 2 Successive Challenges 
Another reason Song Hye-kyo's move in 2021 attracts attention is also because of his ``prolific'' moves in two dramas one after another. I have been participating in the drama every two years on average, but this year, I plan to release two episodes one after another for the first time. Before joining in'The Glory', which I met with writer Kim Eun-sook, I am preparing for another drama'Now, I'm Breaking Up'.
This drama is a story about the real separation that people who escape from the sweetness of love suffer. A film that delicately tells the story of love and breakup that Song Hye-kyo would have experienced in life, such as'Boyfriend' and'The World They Live in'. 
On the one hand, what attracts attention is whether an actor will take on Song Hye-kyo's counterpart. A meticulous casting strategy is also being implemented to build the'best box office' combination. Kim Eun-sook has also worked with top stars such as Lee Byung-hun, Hyun-bin, and Gong Gong in'Heirs','Ghost' and'Mr. Sunshine'. As high-ranking stars are generally positive in their work with Kim, attention is also focused on male actors who will join'The Glory' and create a box office synergy.  
However, under the prospect that the role of the male protagonist will not be so large as it is not a romance genre, some observations are made to find an actor who harmonizes with the work or character better than the casting of the top star. An official from a drama production company said, "We have all the so-called box office conditions, from casting Song Hye-kyo to writing by Kim Eun-sook, but it seems that casting the male protagonist will not depend only on name value or popularity because it is a challenge for a new genre called revenge drama. 
The same is true of'Now, we are breaking up' that the male protagonist has not been decided yet. Several actors in their twenties have been on the water, but the production crew is constantly struggling to find the best actor as it has not yet been confirmed.
Ho-yeon Lee, Popular Culture Critic...source credit @https://m.ilyo.co.kr/?ac=article_view&entry_id=390113
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Another reason Song Hye-kyo's move in 2021 attracts attention is also because of his ``prolific'' moves in two dramas one after another. I have been participating in the drama every two years on average, but this year, I plan to release two episodes one after another for the first time. Before joining in'The Glory', which I met with writer Kim Eun-sook, I am preparing for another drama'Now, I'm Breaking Up'.

Maybe the news ^ is true that Kyo will take two dramas this year.  :yay:

I found the script of “Now, We Are Breaking Up.”

The account owner is a stylist. She read/learned the script of “Now, We Are Breaking Up” to get a styling concept for her client who is actor Cha. It seems like the actor Cha is actress Cha Hwa Yeon (Song Hye Kyo’s former mother-in-law in “Encounter”).

We know the script now, and probably the casts have been chosen. Just waiting for the announcement??

If Kyo accepts this drama, I hope “The Glory” will air next year.

Personally, I’m very excited for “The Glory” because of the genre and the director; “Now, We Are Breaking Up” because of the writer.

:allgoodlol:

• Like 5

Song Hye-kyo x Jeon Ji-hyun x Go Hyun-jung x Lee Bo-young, the ancestral goddesses' welcome return [SS Star]       Enter 2021.01.16. 8:00 am,                                    Reporter Jeong Ha-eun 

0000733743_001_20210116080006489.jpg?type=w430
[Sports Seoul Reporter Jeong Ha-eun] The return of the'Original Goddess' actors to the home theater is becoming visible. Song Hye-kyo, Jeon Ji-hyun, Go Hyun-jung, and Lee Bo-young are the main characters.
All four actors have been receiving attention from the public through various works since the 1990s. Above all, it is expected that you will be able to meet their unique charm by foretelling a new female narrative away from the melo genre that has been shown so far. The expectation for the comeback of the foxes returning after a considerable hiatus is increasing.
Song Hye-kyo, who has been vacant since tvN'Boyfriend', which ended in January 2019, confirmed the comeback. The next work is'The Glory' by Eun-sook Kim, a devastating revenge play on school violence. Song Hye-go, who dreamed of becoming an architect, but dropped out due to brutal school violence in high school, becomes an elementary school teacher for the child of the perpetrator and begins revenge on the perpetrators and bystanders. After KBS2'Descendants of the Sun', the news of casting attracted a lot of attention in that it was a reunion between writer Kim Eun-sook and Song Hye-kyo. In particular, it is also drawing attention that it is a revenge drama, not a romance, which is the exclusive patent of the two. We are looking forward to seeing what kind of synergy the reunion after 5 years of the two people who became popular as'Descendants of the Sun' along with Song Hye-kyo's unprecedented transformation.
Jeon Ji-hyun also breaks the void for four years and returns to the home theater. Jeon Ji-hyun, who had a long hiatus after SBS'Legend of the Blue Sea' in 2016, raised the expectation for a comeback by splendidly decorating the ending of Netflix'Kingdom 2'last year. Jeon Ji-hyun's next TVN'Jirisan' is a work by Kim Eun-hee, who wrote the'Kingdom' series and'Signal', and Lee Eung-bok, who directed'Mr. Sunshine','Goblin' and'Descendants of the Sun'. 'Jirisan' is a mystery drama that tells the story of people climbing a mountain in the background of the vast unexplored Mt. The main subject is the National Park Ranger, who travels through the mountains and rescues the victims on the stage of Jirisan Mountain facing the sky. Jeon Ji-hyun plays the role of Seoi-gang, the best ranger in the Jirisan National Park, in harmony with Ju Ji-hoon.
Go Hyun-jung returns through JTBC's new drama'People who resemble you'. 'A person who resembles you' is a work that tells the story of a woman who was faithful to her desires and another woman who lost the light of life through meeting her. Ko Hyun-jung plays a successful painter and essay writer who was faithful to his desires. The production crew pointed out Go Hyun-jung as the main character from the production stage. KBS2's'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deulho 2: Sin and Punishment' is a drama that has been in the past two years, and it is expected to draw various emotional lines of characters related to chijeong and betrayal, corruption and revenge, through the acting of Go Hyun-jung.
Actor Lee Bo-young, who has a heavy presence and solid acting ability, also confirmed his next work. tvN's new drama'Mine' is a drama that tells the story of strong women who escape from the prejudice of the world and find the real mine. Artists Baek Mi-kyung such as'Dignified Woman' and'Strong Woman Do Bong-soon', and director Na-jung such as'If you like it, ringing' and'Sam, My Way', etc. . In the play, Lee Bo-young plays Seo Hee-su, a former top actor who has risen to the top and the second daughter-in-law of a chaebol. He is a character that stands out for his dignified behavior and charisma, and it captures the changes of women in the chaebol centering on a mysterious case.
Actresses who have returned to the home after a long time have predicted that they will draw the main character's upheaval rather than Loveline, or lead the overall narrative by taking the center of the play as a material that will reverse the existing lovely images such as betrayal, revenge, and jealousy. One broadcasted drama PD said, “Amidst more diverse genres of dramas coming to the home theater than ever before, the actresses' acting transformation is noticeable.” “These two rabbits from audience ratings to topicality based on their solid acting skills and star characteristics. I am leading the home theater while holding it.” JTBC's'SKY Castle' and SBS's'Penthouse', which dealt with the emotions and desires of women in recent years, are in line with the trend of the times, and the viewers' desire for a subjective female character is great. 'In addition to the intense image transformation of the actresses, the chemistry with other actresses also raises expectations.
One broadcaster said, “As women's social status has increased, the characters in the drama are also changing accordingly. In particular, actresses with a career exceeding 20 years from their debut, from Song Hye-kyo to Ko Hyun-jung, are excellent actors with the ability to handle any role. With the increased position of the actresses, we are looking forward to new and diverse female characters that will appear in the future.”
jayee212@sportsseoul.com

Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000733743
  • Like 1

It's really need a lot of patience to hear confirmation of her drama :sipsboba:..it feels like she's gonna give us a 'present' ..I don't know with u guys but why I feel they like too 'hush hush' about her project this time around..or it just my impatient feel cz its been a while we will see her on screen :sparklyeyes:

Btw I like this new emojis,hehe

• Like 5

Hi @caileysmileyyy it's nice to be back here.. @gigivillaceran hmm although I'm happy if that news its true,but I don't know why I'm not into the male lead..no offense to the actor,I know he is a good one,I have seen his work before,but..........hah,I don't want to have a prejudice about it,just feel a lil anxious about her comeback..I believe with her ability to have chemistry with all her co-star n it never failed to amaze us :approves:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

Hi @caileysmileyyy it's nice to be back here.. @gigivillaceran hmm although I'm happy if that news its true,but I don't know why I'm not into the male lead..no offense to the actor,I know he is a good one,I have seen his work before,but..........hah,I don't want to have a prejudice about it,just feel a lil anxious about her comeback..I believe with her ability to have chemistry with all her co-star n it never failed to amaze us :approves:

Maybe the story focus on Kyo so they dont have to get an a-list actor but its ok important is she is comingback...

Yeah it will be delightful news if she make back to back drama this year..n if its true then, we will overjoy about it :hooray2:

Wonder if Breaking Up will bring drama or comedic side??hope the latter..

hmmm if I can choose I want her being pair up with kim jae wok,I've watched several works of him n I think he's one of versatile actors out there, plus I think they will be great pair (in sense of work ofc) hahaha..so much of delusional thinking, I have right know..

• Like 1

• caileysmileyyy changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ Upcoming Drama 2021: The Glory