Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

pls vote vote vote she deserve to win gogogo fighting.......                                                                                                                             Oh My Healer ♡ Ji Chang Wook .credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                             13680581_693857950768061_701666571662830                                                                       

• Like 8

Guest RoseS

happy to see that SHK is still at no 1 rank but the margin from other contenders is really not that much that it is still very possible for the others to overtake her no 1 spot anytime , so guys to continue to vote if you can !

while patiently waiting for SHKs next project / IG update , check out SHKs cute GIFs years ago

623636a9jw1f5rescygi5g20bj0aex6u.gif

006wsieAjw1f5r9he243vg30h80b4hdu.gif

here's another IG post that SHK deleted

0068Ww8ejw1f5r4u40rhxj30k00zkq9d.jpg

vote vote vote!

• Like 8

#1 still! awesome

But, we can't be sure, guys! We have to be mindful of the others!

They surely will gain momentum and  fireworks2 we'll end up in the 3rd or 4th place again!

Still have about 3 hours to spare before I hit the sack! That's about 9 more votes on my end!  summer3

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RoseS said:

9:40 PM    Oh, no...no! the 'crush time' is coming......! Could not breath!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep voting!The others are catching up! Oh boy! Crunch time! 10 more minutes and I can vote again!  

Why am I stressing over this?pullhair Your guess is as good as mine! Rollvotebooth

• Like 1