Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@joongkyo ah, now it's bcos of Dots B) ...why do i feel it's so unreal :lol: ? To be honest, ppl might think kyo seems so cool at the FM, i somehow could feel her nervous, tense as it doesn't seem FM is something for her, but she still did her best and being all cute and lovely and BRAVE being there...gahhhh, it's still so surreal for me :lol: . last week i cancelled a meeting with friends due to the FM....should i cancel again this week :o ?

I suppose we kyoers better prepare ourselves for the upcoming surprise :sweatingbullets:

O9Inu1.png

dc

• Like 24

:w00t::wub: YAYYY! there's a probability of seeing SHK again at SJK's fan meet? Woohoo! :lol: I'm enjoying all these post-drama activities that SHK is doing. I'm very thankful that we get to see her often these days, it definitely makes the waiting for her next drama/movie a lot more bearable :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

SJK's agency refuted news about Kyo coming to the Taipei Fan-meeting but apparently now there is a new news article from Taiwan that says that Kyo is going to Taiwang for some work and not the fan-meeting.

However, I don't see anything about this supposed work activity on the Korean side - so take it with a fistful of salt.

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

Still hope(FM):crazy: or we will see SHK at Descendants of the Sun's OST Concerts:crazy: (news=around August(?), having 3, 4 more concerts at Asia). Self, want to know her next movie(Korea? oversea?) because very exciting about her next.........partner:glasses:

Song Joong-Ki's Shanghai fan meet rescheduled for July 13; 'Running Man' star Kim Jong Kook tapped as a special guest
Maolen E. | Jun 21, 2016 10:50 AM EDT

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki at the Chengdu fan meet on June 17.
Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki at the Chengdu fan meet on June 17. (Photo : Facebook/Descendants of the Sun)

Song Joong Ki, 30, was forced to postpone his fan meet tour in Shanghai, China last June 5 due to an obscure reason. Now, the much-awaited fan meet event has been officially rescheduled for July 13.

The good news came to light when Song's official fan club in Singapore, Ki Aile aka SongJoongKi_SG, took to Twitter on June 19, Sunday. In the photo, it is said that Song's fan meeting tour in Shanghai is now scheduled on July 13.

It can be recalled that Song was originally slated to meet thousands of Chinese fans on June 5 during the Shanghai leg of his Asia Tour Fan Meeting. However, two days before the event, the producer startlingly announced that it would be postponed to a later date.
"We ask that caution be taken so as not to swindle fans since ticket sales have not begun yet. We apologize for the inconvenience," reads the official SNS account, as quoted by Soompi.
Now that Song's agency, Blossom Entertainment, had already issued a rescheduled date for the actor's Shanghai fan meet, it was learned that "Running Man" star, Kim Jong Kook, will be attending as a special guest, in an effort to show his support for his close friend. The two stars are expected to perform various games and activities to amuse fans.
The good news came just two days after the actor successfully concluded his eight fan meeting tour in the southwestern Chinese city of Chengdu on June 17, Friday. With more than 6,500 local fans in attendance, the 30-year-old Hallyu star was joined by his former on-screen lover, Song Hye Kyo.
Much to the delight of more than 6,500 fans, the on-screen couple re-enacted a couple of major scenes from KBS2's "Descendants of the Sun" and further sang an adorable duet of "Always," one of the drama's OST.
"Lately, I've been feeling first-hand how many of you there are and how precious you all are to me," Joong-Ki said toward the end of the event, as quoted by The Korea Times. "I will never stop thanking you."
Check out the video below:

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/133647/20160621/song-joong-ki-shanghai-fan-meet-kim-jong-kook.

old video, April 2016 but same as Captain Yoo saying in video: Descendants of the Sun's NOT over yet(will be like SHK's dramas....Autumn in My Heart, All In, Worlds Within, Full House, That Winter the Wind Blows....) :scream: DOTS will be mention at anytime with  SHK's career's news. Be pround to be SHK's fan since movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE, 2014(discover Song Hye Kyo lately but be her BIG fan now)  

Guest RoseS

Song Joong Ki's camp denies Song Hye Kyo will be guest at Taiwan fan meeting

By elliefilet    5 hours ago    23,381    7,022    2
song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1466597178_a

It seems as if fans of 'Descendants of the Sun' got ahead of themselves! Song Joong Ki's agency denied reports that Song Hye Kyo would be a guest at his upcoming fan meeting in Taiwan.

The actress guested at Song Joong Ki's fan meeting in Chengdu, China, and the Song-Song couple was once again a huge hit. However, his agency confirmed on June 22, "It's completely false that Song Hye Kyo will be a guest at the Taiwan fan meeting. Rather than Song Hye Kyo, another guest will be invited."

It's also reported that Park Bo Gum will be a guest at Song Joong Ki's event in Taipei, Taiwan on the 25th, but we'll have to wait and see!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/song-joong-kis-camp-denies-song-hye-kyo-will-be-guest-at-taiwan-fan-meeting

@smiletall - your post about SHK is truly reflective of how most of us feel . We have admired, loved and supported her all these years and we feel hurt and sad for her when negativity and hate comes her way. Because she truly deserves her career and good life. She works hard, chooses her projects wisely, supports good causes and is filial to her mom. She truly deserves to have a comfortable and good life. We will continue to be here for her come what may. 

But the events these past few days is truly a different SHK. More open to new experiences, having fun and just being happy I like that she is evolving and showing us that after 20 years in this business she still has more up her sleeves! AJA SHK! 

• Like 14

Goddess Indeed Song Hye Gyo....Credit to the Rightful Owner                                                                                                                                                                           13512203_1636366566682407_19989627167516 13533014_1636720326647031_35285063085596

• Like 12

Looking forward to hearing some news about her next project so hopefully she won't take too long to consider (ofc after she takes her well-deserved break). I don't mind not seeing her often after this as long as I know she's busy filming something. :)

Sorry for being greedy, Kyo-ah..I can't help it. :D

29441964.jpg

ctto

I'd love to see these two collaborate again. perhaps in another melo. 

• Like 12

Morning everyone. I've been away for quite sometime and its so good to be back here, reading all the posts about out beloved SHK. I'm so happy that she's been active and happy now, doing things she is comfortable with and enjoying her time. Just watched the fan meeting, I just cant get enough of her! While I wish to see her more often, I also want her to be comfortable with what she is doing and not overworked herself. It's okay for her to take a long break as long as she's healthy and happy and I will keep hoping to see her updates in IG. SHK fighting!

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

not a new report....repeat and repeat from different reports:crazy: Wait for KBS....

[News] Descendants Of The Sun Season 2 In Production: Cast to be announced

Descendants Of The Sun Season 2 In Production: Cast to be announced

Descendants Of The Sun Season 2 News has been confirmed by KBS, and will be arriving sooner than you could have imagined. KBS is now preparing for the upcoming “Descendants of the Sun” Season 2 due to public’s insistent demands.

Recent sources say that the Descendants Of The Sun Season 2 has started filming. Unfortunately, Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki will not reprise their respective roles because of their commitment with other projects, Song Joong Ki with “The Sound of Your Heart,” and Song Hye Kyo, on a role for a series that hasn’t yet been confirmed by her agency.

Rumor has it that Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo will take over the lead roles instead, and focus on their romance. When it was first reported, the network did not receive any rants from fans because the supporting actors are much-loved as the Song-Song couple. However, fans are also saying that “It’s not the same without the song-song couple.”

What are your thoughts on this?

http://ilovekstars.com/dots-2-production/

friends, make sure SHK, Red Carpet:no_mouth:

http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-k-drama-2016-first-half