Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

20th anniversary of Autumn in my Heart  , one of SHKs blockbuster Drama with a very high viewership rating . It is considered a pioneer in Hallyu dramas to be exported to different countries  with a very successful reception . It is the drama that launch SHKs  career as lead actress , she  rose to fame not only in Korea but in Asia as well and establish herself as  a certified 'Hallyu Star"   It is one of her beloved drama and in one of her interview from Elle she mentioned :

I love all my productions equally but if I had to choose one, my heart goes out to That Winter, the Wind Blows. I was totally immersed and lost myself during the filming of the latter, and that made it more memorable. Not forgetting, Autumn in My Heart as it was the drama that made my name known and also got me to where I am today. Even though it is not the best performance, it is the drama that I am most grateful for.

Well for me you did a very good job SHK as Yoon/Choi Eun-Su on Autumn in my Heart ! Her iconic scene 

6afb0f0cgy1gitcwhlu7fj212d2f5e81.jpg

credit:SHK Weibo/kyobar.CN

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Monday, September 21, 2020

Sulwhasoo releases limited edition powder pact for 20 million won

0004474168_001_20200921163006324.jpg
0004474168_002_20200921163006348.jpg
0004474168_003_20200921163006381.jpg
Last year's collection was 3 million won

Article: "20 million won Sulwhasoo pact, who will buy this?" only 3 in the country

Source: Money Today via Naver....Source Credit @http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/09/sulwhasoo-releases-limited-edition.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

• Like 1

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!

Hanh Pham - 2 minutes ago

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed! 

According to a report from the media of Kim Chi on September 21, a famous Korean cosmetic brand, chosen by Song Hye Kyo as a promotional model, has introduced a new collection of masterpieces to customers. row. This is the proud brand of "Asian Beauty", representing Korea.

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 1

Song Hye Kyo has been selected as a model for this brand since December 2017 and participates in promotions in Asia outside her home country. She went to Hong Kong in August 2018 and went to advertise in Singapore and Bangkok in February and April 2019 respectively. In May, Song Hye Kyo participated in various events at a store. in Gangnam, Seoul. 

Thương hiệu Song Hye Kyo làm đại sứ tung hộp phấn phủ giá 400 triệu đồng: Chỉ có 3 bản giới hạn, Knet kinh ngạc! Ảnh 2Thương hiệu Song Hye Kyo làm đại sứ tung hộp phấn phủ giá 400 triệu đồng: Chỉ có 3 bản giới hạn, Knet kinh ngạc! Ảnh 3

According to Amorepacific on the 21st, the brand has introduced a special collection, modernizing cosmetics by Queen Youngchin, Joseon's last queen, next month. It is known that this powder coating product has a price of about 20 million won (nearly 400 million VND, 

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 4

This wonderful collection features floral motifs, delicate white and jade decorations. It is known that this is an ornament on the head of Queen Youngchin. Accordingly, in order to create such a unique product, this cosmetic brand has cooperated with famous artists from research and production since last year.

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 5

Last year, the brand launched three masterpiece collections worth 3 million won. Based on the actual work of artist Noh Yong Sook - the only traditional craftsman of traditional Korean crafts, a design of this craftsman is made on pure silver.

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 6Last year's product set. Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 7Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 8

The Masterpiece collection features genuine jewelry such as pearls, sapphires and amber on pure silver material.

Thương hiệu Song Hye Kyo làm đại sứ tung hộp phấn phủ giá 400 triệu đồng: Chỉ có 3 bản giới hạn, Knet kinh ngạc! Ảnh 9

This year, an upgraded collection will be released by increasing the selling price. Like last year, five jewels, including amber, jellies, pearls, sapphires, and coral, are housed on a silver alloy of 99.9% purity. 

Thương hiệu Song Hye Kyo làm đại sứ tung hộp phấn phủ giá 400 triệu đồng: Chỉ có 3 bản giới hạn, Knet kinh ngạc! Ảnh 10

Four of the gems placed on a silver alloy are genuine gems that have been crafted by this cosmetic brand and are the main characters in the value of the product. The pumpkin will decorate the center as the brand's representative color. In addition, they will decorate the phoenix, pearl, coral and jade around the pumpkin.

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 11

It is said that this ultra-high-priced luxury collection only releases three items, but takes two months to produce for one. This work will showcase the pinnacle of the brand's extreme elegance and will be on display at the flagship store in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu from October.

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 12

The representative shared, "The collection is specially made so that customers can experience the beauty of traditional Korean art through cooperation with artisans, not for sale."

This is a powder coating, containing four powder colors inside, that can be mixed and used on the face. 

Here is the response of Korean netizens from Money Today - Naver:

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 13

1. [105, -4] This is not a bad test. There's no rule that says only Chanel and Hermes can be expensive, right?

2. [75, -0] If you're going to value it 20 million won, why not make it with real gold ...

3. [18, -2] 20 million won is nothing to people with money

4. [15, -1] Why is this brand like this?

5. [14, -0] Anyway, you have to wear a mask

6. [16, -3] It's pathetic, especially since so many people are in trouble right now

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 14

7. [11, -0] Why can other brands make limited edition items that cannot be made by this brand? They have every right, especially when our country has the best cosmetics in the world

8. [9, -1] At least they only released three volumes. I am really curious who the three will buy

9. [21, -15] They're not a jewelry brand .. why don't you just do what you're good at ...

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 15

10. [6, -0] To be honest The pandemic has caused a lot of small businesses to collapse and families are cutting grocery bills in an effort to survive, yet you're issuing offsets that cost tens of millions of won ...? I get angry to think that some people are living in their own world where these struggles don't exist. These are my first thoughts, at least ... until I realize that the artisans who make it are human and are probably struggling to make a living like the rest. I was just curious what the brand's intentions were with this.

11. [6, -0] But we have to wear a mask ㅎㅎ

12. [5, -0] Nonsense ...

13. [7, -3] Is it necessary to release when everyone is struggling with a pandemic!

Brand Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador to launch a chalk box covered with 400 million VND: There are only 3 limited copies, Knet is amazed!  Photo 16                    source credot @https://amp-saostar-vn.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.saostar.vn/giai-tri/thuong-hieu-song-hye-kyo-lam-dai-su-tung-phan-phu-gia-400-trieu-dong-20200922121752555.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASDAAQE%3D#aoh=16007679060424&amp_ct=1600767912615&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fm.saostar.vn%2Fgiai-tri%2Fthuong-hieu-song-hye-kyo-lam-dai-su-tung-phan-phu-gia-400-trieu-dong-20200922121752555.html
  • Like 1

From Nate News :      Celebrity hot photos

Song Hye-kyo, impeccable beauty... 'High-quality appearance' that shines more than jewelry

Sports Chosun article transfer 2020-09-23 20:53

Knight image

Sports Chosun reporter Jo Yoon-seon] Actor Song Hye-kyo boasted a brighter beauty than a jewel.

Song Hye-kyo posted a pictorial of the jewelry brand Chaumet on her Instagram on the 23rd.

In the pictorial, Song Hye-kyo revealed an alluring woman. In particular, with impeccable and flawless features, it boasted a radiant beauty than jewelry.

In addition, Song Hye-kyo raised the completeness of the pictorial with a unique elegant and classy atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is working as Chaumet's Asian brand ambassador.

supremez@sportschosun.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20200923n43784

• Like 2

another article from StarNews, talks about her flawless beauty and what caught my attention is the last sentence " Song Hye-kyo is currently preparing for her next work"   , will this project be coming soon????  hope there will be another great project for her :allgoodlol:

"Black and white, color"... Song Hye-kyo, flawless beauty

Star News original article transmission 2020-09-23 20:42

/Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram

Actor Song Hye-kyo caught the eye with the best beauty regardless of black and white and color.

Song Hye-kyo posted a selfie pictorial on his SNS on the 23rd.In the jewelry pictorial, Song Hye-kyo boasts breathtaking beauty.Song Hye-kyo posted two versions of the photo in black and white and in color, but regardless of the color, the perfect beauty attracts attention. The admiration of'Song Hye-kyo!' comes out.

Song Hye-kyo is currently preparing for her next work.

https://news.nate.com/view/20200923n43502

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi...It's been a while since I write something here...so sad I can't sign in to my old account...so have to make a new one...Thank you so much to some friends here who continuously posting about kyo @gigivillaceran , @sunflower91_ and the others too...thank you so much...youre the best princess peach GIF

Hoping and waiting for Kyo's new project..let's continue to support her..:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Song Hye-kyo, the beauty that only admires... Park Sol-mi·Lee Jin "It hurts even to speak, it's beautiful" [★Hashtag]

Input 2020.09.24. 7:51 am. 
leesonghee.jpg?type=nf112_112
Reporter Lee Song-hee  
0001204700_001_20200924075127515.jpg?type=w430Original vi0001204700_002_20200924075127542.jpg?type=w430Original view[Ex-Sports News Reporter Song-hee Lee] Actor Song Hye-kyo boasted a beautiful visual.

On the 23rd, Song Hye-kyo posted several photos on his social media.
In the published photo, Song Hye-kyo is staring at the camera while wearing a necklace as well as various accessories.
Song Hye-kyo's innocent and alluring beauty, who is looking at the camera without saying anything, is admiring. 
Park Sol-mi and Lee Jin, who saw the photo, admired together, saying, "It hurts to speak and mouth" and "It's so beautiful."
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo, along with Professor Seo Gyeong-deok of Sungshin Women's University, donated a large information board to the village of Utoro in Japan on the 75th anniversary of his liberation.
winter@xportsnews.com / Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/311/0001204700

• Like 3

Nice to see you @Angelmas205 dropping by SHK thread ! Yes we will continue to support her and look forward for her future projects! At least for now , SHK from time to time updates us with her endorsements and IG updates ! 

Another news article featuring SHK as a perfect autumn goddess and her celeb BFFs reacted 

Song Hye-kyo, beauty shines more than jewelry... Jin Lee "Beautiful Bridge"

Star Today original article transmission 2020-09-24 13:38

Knight image

[Daily Economy Star Today Intern Reporter Lee Hae-jeong]

Actor Song Hye-kyo boasted a brilliant beauty.  On the 23rd, Song Hye-kyo posted a jewelery pictorial on his Instagram.

In the released photo, Song Hye-kyo shows off her sparkling beauty with rings, necklaces, and earrings. It is hard to take my eyes off the image of Song Hye-kyo looking at the camera with alluring eyes while hugging his knees. This is Song Hye-kyo, who has been reborn as a perfect autumn goddess with a beige dress, gold-tone jewelry and shaded makeup.

Her best friend Lee Jin, who encountered the photo, admired, "It's so beautiful," and actor Park Sol-mi also praised Song Hye-kyo's beauty, saying, "It hurts to speak."

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is reviewing the next work after the tvN drama'Boyfriend' which ended last January.

stpress1@mkinternet.com

photo| Song Hye-kyo SNS

[DAY Cut] Song Hye-kyo, Today's Pretty Advisory (ft. Goddess Beauty)

Sports Dong-A original article transmission 2020-09-24 13:20

Cap 2020-09-24 13-17-11-416.jpg

A photo of actor Song Hye-kyo was released.Song Hye-kyo posted a picture of herself on her Instagram account on the 23rd.In the photo, Song Hye-kyo shows off her beauty. Song Hye-kyo shows off an unfamiliar aura in a photo that is presumed to be a brand campaign pictorial while she is working as a model. The beauty of the name Song Hye-kyo is raising its value.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is considering the next work.
Reporter Hong Se-young of Dong-A.com projecthong@donga.com

more articles 

Song Hye-gyo, high-quality visuals that sparkle jewelry [SNS Cut]

Newsen original article forwarding 2020-09-24 11:50

https://news.nate.com/view/20200924n20226

Song Hye-kyo, the latest in jewelry pictorial

Original article transmission of sports trends 2020-09-24 11:03

https://news.nate.com/view/20200924n16388

• Like 2
  • Love 1