Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Dear fellow SHK fans, we must be patient, sometimes people keep throwing insult to her, dragging and comparing her to other actress simply because they don't see her like we do. She is not just a random Hallyu actress, to us she is more than that. She's been through a lot, it hurts when we see her suffering. See her valued less that she should be make us mad. Not everybody will understand that, no matter how hard we explain to them.

Naturally as her fans we want to defend her. We want to show the world what we see in her through our eyes. Arguing with them is a complete waste of energy (we've tried that before, right?). So if they keep doing that, just let them be, they need the competition, title, and  recognition more than us. SHK also think that kind of competition was all for nothing. 

Be the fans SHK will proud of... and be kind to each other, being harsh to them doesn't help SHK at all... Being rude, mean and unkind is a sign of insecurity and weakness. We don't have that, they do... Stand up for Kyo if we need to, but don't lose your dignity. Do not insult other actress or actor, it will make us be in the same level with them. No need to dull another actress or actor, her own light is enough, she will shine no matter what the haters throw her...

Maybe someday they will understand... and if they don't, who cares??? SHK will always has her loyal fans...

• Like 6
  • Love 2

On 2/21/2020 at 8:39 PM, nmdar20 said:

Dear fellow SHK fans, we must be patient, sometimes people keep throwing insult to her, dragging and comparing her to other actress simply because they don't see her like we do. She is not just a random Hallyu actress, to us she is more than that. She's been through a lot, it hurts when we see her suffering. See her valued less that she should be make us mad. Not everybody will understand that, no matter how hard we explain to them.

Naturally as her fans we want to defend her. We want to show the world what we see in her through our eyes. Arguing with them is a complete waste of energy (we've tried that before, right?). So if they keep doing that, just let them be, they need the competition, title, and  recognition more than us. SHK also think that kind of competition was all for nothing. 

Be the fans SHK will proud of... and be kind to each other, being harsh to them doesn't help SHK at all... Being rude, mean and unkind is a sign of insecurity and weakness. We don't have that, they do... Stand up for Kyo if we need to, but don't lose your dignity. Do not insult other actress or actor, it will make us be in the same level with them. No need to dull another actress or actor, her own light is enough, she will shine no matter what the haters throw her...

Maybe someday they will understand... and if they don't, who cares??? SHK will always has her loyal fans...

Agree on you on these. let them be. :)

On other note, I am so sad that Kyo wasn't able to work with Ju ji Hoon. :(( I hope they'll work on some other production soon!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Agree on you on these. let them be. :)

On other note, I am so sad that Kyo wasn't able to work with Ju ji Hoon. :(( I hope they'll work on some other production soon!

Yes, in the other hand I was curious if Hyena was accepted by Kyo, the character will be very interesting to watch. Esp after I see her pics today

Spoiler

• Like 1