Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

17 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I want to make an important request to all Kyo fans not to get manipulated into supporting or throwing our weight behind any actor/actress just because it may seem like they’re facing something Kyo went through. 

Some people want to use Kyo as a shield for their own use and in reality she has neither anything to do with them and nor does her situation mirror their situation. 

Thanks Ahdrianaa.  Your Advice is very timely.  Now everyday we can see her name or photo being used in the News Reports of a certain Korean actor/actress's divorce. We cannot be more careful.  But as long as we stick to our Main Mission; as long as we remember the Theme of this thread (Song Hye Kyo), we cannot go wrong.  We just have to Mind our own Business

• Like 4
  • Love 1

The Korea Times

August. 22. 2019

Actress Song Hye-kyo in France [PHOTOS

optimize

optimize
Korean actress Song Hye-kyo was recently spotted with her friends in Cannes, France. The photos, allegedly taken by a Chinese tourist, were posted on Chinese social media Weibo, Monday. In July, she divorced her actor husband Song Joong-ki. Capture from Weibo (@meitianaitiantian)

optimize
Song visits a French market. She reportedly has been chilling out in France after participating in the "Chaumet in Majesty, Jewels of Sovereigns Since 1780 Exhibition" in Monaco in July. Capture from Weibo (@meitianaitiantian)
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Do not let people spread lies about how she is getting more endorsements after her marriage. 

Amore Pacific ( almost 22 years - served as face of all the major brands under AP group. Holds record of being longest brand ambassador for Etude House, Laneige and now Sulwhasoo. She was also the face of Innisfree but was asked to help sell more expensive Laneige brand after a year.

She is also the only actress to represent two different brand under AP at the same time - Sulwhasoo and Makeon)

Icis 8.0 ( a contract with Lotte brand since 2013! Unlike other celebrities who don’t get contract renewals after a year, she has been the face of Korea’s 2nd biggest selling mineral water brand since 2013.) 

LVMH ( Celine, Dior and now Chaumet ; her relationship with LVMH has been there since 2007) 

Chanel ( has had a relationship with House of Chanel since 2011 till today  )

Burberry ( has had a relationship with House of Burberry since 2013 till today )

Prada (has had a relationship with House of Prada since 2016 till today)

Dyson ( since 2016, a contract which has been renewed since 2016)

These are just few of the brands, go check her past endorsements of Roem, Esprit and See Young to understand just how long her endorsement deals were renewed...it may seem like she doesn’t get as many deals as other actresses to casual Kdrama fans but the real truth is unlike other actresses/actors whose contracts aren’t renewed in most cases beyond a year, so they have “new and fresh” cf deals every year.

The greatest testament to how much faith brands put in her? Kolon FC who owns Suecomma Bonnie has been having major sales problems prior to 2018 .. the Industry experts in Korea had predicted Suecomma Bonnie would be shut down in 2018 but the new CEO has decided to try to save the brand and who did he ask to be the savior? Song Hye Kyo

full article link - 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.businesskorea.co.kr/news/articleViewAmp.html%3fidxno=27376

Against this backdrop, the chairman’s son has been deployed as a relief pitcher for Kolon FnC. He is expected to focus on revitalizing the company by reviving its brands. The company has decided to save the SUECOMMA BONNIE, its shoes brand that industry watchers predicted would be abolished at the end of this year due to poor performance.

Kolon FnC has selected actress Song Hye-kyo as a model for the shoes brand in the spring and summer season of next year. The company is determined to boost the popularity of the brand on the strength of the hot actress, who assumed a leading role in a TV drama that was recently begun.

______

This is the true reality of the Brand - Song Hye Kyo. 

Bye haters. 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 5

Hello everyone.

I’ve stayed out for the past weeks for some issues :vicx: I’m back now though. I think(?)

I missed all of the people posting here. 

Thanks to @gigivillaceran for keeping this thread alive and all the other members who are keeping tabs and posting. I see some of your posts here in Soompi being posted in other SNS and I couln’t be more happy bout it. :D

we are cooking up something for kyo, watch out for it! :wub:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Hello everyone.

I’ve stayed out for the past weeks for some issues :vicx: I’m back now though. I think(?)

I missed all of the people posting here. 

Thanks to @gigivillaceran for keeping this thread alive and all the other members who are keeping tabs and posting. I see some of your posts here in Soompi being posted in other SNS and I couln’t be more happy bout it. :D

we are cooking up something for kyo, watch out for it! :wub:

Gogogo sago Lol welcomeback beshy

don’t forget to vote by liking and leaving comments on the Tccasia post below. We are not even in the top 10 of Asia, so we’re really not doing enough everyone! Please!

Spoiler

Another request to everyone to please ignore the “articles” which were posted today by a few Korean news agencies, be prepared for similar articles to be posted in the next few weeks.

It’s a sad way to drum up support and sympathy, in the hope that the ratings for a certain drama improves. 

C9-C13804-4-C03-4-D80-8-E5-D-373-DEEBD57

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

don’t forget to vote by liking and leaving comments on the Tccasia post below. We are not even in the top 10 of Asia, so we’re really not doing enough everyone! Please!

Reveal hidden contents

Another request to everyone to please ignore the “articles” which were posted today by a few Korean news agencies, be prepared for similar articles to be posted in the next few weeks.

It’s a sad way to drum up support and sympathy, in the hope that the ratings for a certain drama improves. 

C9-C13804-4-C03-4-D80-8-E5-D-373-DEEBD57

Done :wub:

@ahdrianaa

Spoiler

What kind of news? 

8 Of Song Hye Kyo’s Fashion Moments That Will Leave You In Awe

8 Of Song Hye Kyo’s Fashion Moments That Will Leave You In Awe

Aug 25, 2019
by aetcult

From “Full House” to the much-loved “Descendants of the Sun” and, most recently, “Encounter,” there’s no doubt that Song Hye Kyo’s been blazing a trail over dramaland since she first graced our screens as a fresh-faced teenager in “First Love.” Not that the years have left their mark on her, for the actress looks just as, if not more, beautiful than she did a decade ago. Don’t believe me? Check out some of the styles she has rocked over the years that have cemented her status as not just dramaland’s darling, but also the fashion it-girl of, well, ever.

1. In Monaco with Chaumet

Song-Hye-Kyo_W-Korea.jpg

Just how dreamy does she look here? If anyone’s doing a remake of Cinderella, Korean-style, Song Hye Kyo’s got my vote. She’s got that frosty princess look on lockdown. The muted blue-grey tone of the dress and that slight dip in the cleavage area brings out the shine and sparkle of the bling so well. And don’t get me started on her makeup for the day. It’s not often Song Hye Kyo brings out the all-around eyeliner look, but when she does, y’know this girl ain’t out to play! It’s mysterious, sultry, and complements everything to make this recent look of hers one of my absolute favorites.

2. In Thailand with Sulwhasoo

With quite a change from the other look but no less gorgeous, the actress channels Snow White (is it me or is Song Hye Kyo on a roll with these Disney princesses?) this time with a lovely-in-white look. Radiating purity and sweet-natured charm with that patterned lace frock and rosy makeup, she looks a decade younger here, and I, for one, am dying to know whatever anti-aging secrets she has got up those pretty lacy sleeves!

3. In France with Dior

song-hye-kyo-dior-paris-fashion-week.jpg

When in Paris, do as the Parisians do, right? And you can’t get more French than a long trench, jaunty little beret, and to cap things off, some red lipstick. I am also loving the little polka dotted details you can see poking out from the depths of her trench coat. They just add to how adorable the whole outfit is.

4. In China for the 38th Hong Kong Film Awards

song-hye-kyo1.jpg

Song Hye Kyo’s red carpet style usually stays true to a sparkly, white look of some sort, so when she turned up in this black number, boy was it a surprise (a really good one!). It’s nice to see her stray from her favored color spectrum and go dark. The modern clean-cut lines also help to keep things very classy and elegant, emphasized even more by the gentle sweep of her hair up and back in a soft bun.

5. On IG by her stylist

Fresh from her bob in “Encounter,” Song Hye Kyo’s locks are back to their former glory and paired with a summery yellow dress. The simple everyday style is a pared-down look compared to the pretty, sweeping dresses shown above, but it’s nonetheless one of her best fashion moments for us because of that happy and healthy glow she’s got.

6. In Harper’s Bazaar for SUECOMMA BONNIE

Song-Hye-Kyo_Harpers-Bazaar.jpg

Continuing on with the whole summery vibe, another one of my fav Song Hye Kyo fashion moments has got to be how she wore a picnic mat and made it look anything but! This one made the list equal parts because of star envy (she pulls off everything with aplomb, really) and because it’s a style you don’t see her in often. As with the classy black gown, it’s pretty rare to see Song Hye Kyo sporting something so overtly cute and girly. While I love her usual elegant sense of style, seeing her in this fresh new palette was a refreshing twist indeed!

7. In “Encounter” as Cha Soo Hyun

Song-Hye-Kyo_tvN.png

With the number of dramas this talented actress has starred in and the myriad of styles she has donned to play such different characters, you might think it would be near impossible to nail down just one favorite fashion look, but surprisingly, this one came to mind in an instant. It’s a personal favorite of mine for many reasons and so iconic of the drama “Encounter.” Perhaps first impressions do linger, because when Song Hye Kyo appeared in this fiery red shirt-dress in the first episode, I was bowled away by how this fit with the whole Cuban landscape and vibe so well. It’s a simple piece no doubt, but it somehow still managed to draw our eyes to her like a siren.

8. At the press conference for “Descendants of the Sun

song-hye-kyo-xpn.jpg

xportsnews

Last but definitely not least, this zesty geometric-printed dress that Song Hye Kyo wore for the “Descendants of the Sun” press conference! The structure of the dress — padded shoulders, slightly poofy sleeves with a cinched-in waistline — gives it a demure look, but the colors on this are what make it pop. It’s an incredibly fun print that draws a little from vintage elements, and I love how the white collar helps to make the lime and blue mix pop even more. Hey Soompiers, what are some of your fav looks on Song Hye Kyo? (If you think she looks good in anything and everything though, join the camp!) Have you picked up a style tip or two from the star? Let us know in the comments below!  Aetcult is your friendly K-beauty enthusiast who loves her tea on and off her face (no lie). In between bouts of tinkering with new beauty products, she will probably be writing about her finds, revising her Korean language coursework and jamming to the latest K-pop song. Say hi to Am on Tumblr.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Even the sudden article about SHK fashion moments got me feeling suspicious. Of course i love that she's on the news but in that article the last choice is the PC of Dots, which was like years ago, and not matched well with other recent moments in the article. The article could be end with 7 fashion moments of SHK..

We know who will be linked in the end..

3 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Even the sudden article about SHK fashion moments got me feeling suspicious. Of course i love that she's on the news but in that article the last choice is the PC of Dots, which was like years ago, and not matched well with other recent moments in the article.

We know who will be linked in the end..

@hush puppy you can edit it.. just erase whole article

Yes Rosiepeonie188.  Done.  I spent like 30 minutes - learning "To Delete".  But I got it done.  Do not wish to promote for them in such an Underhanded Manner. I'm Fuming!!:angry:

• LOL 1

So many issues happening. Posts and comments disappearing. Even shkwordlwirde ig account disappeared but they were able to retrieve it thanks to the people who helped report it to instagram. :sweatingbullets: the timing of everything is just so suspicious. I hope they dont get us for fools.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1