Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thank @ahdrianaa YAI n PHS really  lucky to have supportive noona like her..n she looks really fresh..

Hollywood its good for her too,I think now a days Hollywood more diverse in roles n more Asian star could play in..her english its not very bad though,maybe just her accent..

@dukesa1122 I know your convern but she is strong woman,I believe that..hate comments sure will give a pressure n wound for her but with her commitment in her works,I believe she will move forwards,after calculating all the risk that she will bear..I believe we as her fans will be stand with her if anything goes bad..

I'm sure people that bash her or any other artists becz of their job its narrow minded person

• Like 2

Spoiler

People who actually “bash” other actors/actress for doing their job is brainless and cruel :thumbsdown:

If you dont like an actor/actress, you can just shut up and stay still. No reason to spread hate. Unless attention seeking is what you aim for.

@redbeanbuns

True. No matter what she chooses, I will support her!

HOME  preview  Preview education  Box 4

[Sekut TV] 'Hae Tae Ha Tae Tae' This week's TV scene 'Alley Restaurant', 'Boyfriend', 'Radio Star'
  • Press Office | Han Seong Hyun PD
  • Approval 2019.01.27 10:58  

Gaze News Han Sung-Hyun] January 21st ~ January 25, 2019 What scenes in the TV made viewers entertained? In this week 's TV show, a picnic house in a pokjeong - dong that made Baek Jong - won laugh at a popular entertainment' Baek Jong - won alley restaurant ', a playground kiss scene of' Boyfriend 'that ended on the 24th, and the genealogy of' Radio Star 'Yuno Yunho became a hot topic.

This week's key features to avoid! After reading it, I can see a review of the sight line news that I want to see the main piece. 

The first scene, <Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant> Paek Jong-won

96182_212963_4954.jpg[Photo / 'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' screen capture]
    'Cheongpap-dong Alley Restaurant' of Baek Jong-won was completed, and the Donggyeong-mural alley line showed its first line and focused attention.

In SBS <Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant> broadcasted on the 23rd, Baek Jong-won was searching for a pizza house, a pantry house, a lobster house, and a cup of rice cooker at four stores. Especially noteworthy is that the pizza house has been participating in the solution once again after failing to make two pizza house solutions. Baek Jong-won said, "Is it also a pizza house? I have a rumor that I hate pizza. "

But anxiety has turned into praise. After seeing the store, Baek Jong-won tasted Margaritta pizza, Amatriciana pasta, and Chicken rosé stew, and after saying "I think I've been betrayed by the pizza, I am going to cry", "Delicious, yes, this is pizza" "The praise is so great that it has raised the expectations for the success of pizza solutions for many viewers.

The second scene, <Boyfriend> Song Hye Kyo

96182_212964_4955.jpg[Photo / 'Boyfriend' broadcast screen capture]

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Sung kissed the reunion at the playground where they were snowing and confirmed their hearts.

In the TVN drama "Boyfriend", which lasted 24 days, the picture of Suhyeon (Song Hye-gyo) to divorce and Jinhyuk (Park Sword Sword) to deny the parting was drawn. Jinhyuk, who had a one-sided farewell due to Suhyun, gave Suhyun a few days later to deliver the film, Suhyun's shoes, and the letter, which he had shot a few days later, and Suhyun was moved by Kim Jin-hyuk's words " Two people who rejoined in the snowy playground afterwards. 

Suhyun "What if the playground disappears? I saw my heart that I did not know. I'm laughing all the time I was with Jinhyuk. I did not know that I was smiling happily, "he said." I'm sorry. I apologize for breaking up. " 

Jinhyuk said, "Do not be sorry. Thank you. I am courageous. I love you, "and confessed," I love you, Jinhyuk. "I made a happy ending with a romantic kiss at the playground.

The third scene, <Radio Star> The genealogy of the 'fast' 86-year-old Yun Yoon-ho The bore and fight

96182_212965_4956.jpg[Photo / 'Golden Fishery - Radio Star' broadcast screen capture]

Korean age only exists in Korea. TVXQ Yu Yun-ho appeared on a radio star to reveal an episode related to "a quick year" and laughed.

On the same day, U-Know Yunho said, "The ID card was born in 1986. I have cleaned up the 85-86 line, but I can not figure out just one. "He confessed that he had not talked with the singer Boa for more than a year.

Boo is a friend of BoA, who was born in 1986. He is a friend of mine in 1986. For example, in 1986, Donghae and Eunhyuk call it Dae-hyung, When I first saw BoA, I said to her, "Well, my sister, is not it?" But Boa says, "It's not the same age, it's the same age." I laughed.

In this week's theater, the beginning, the end, and the pleasure were brought together and lauded and impressed many viewers. Next week, expectations are gathered as to which broadcasts will bring happiness to the audience 's public space....source credit @http://www.sisunnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=96182#closed%23_enliple.. 

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Live In A Luxury Home Next To Rain And Kim Tae Hee

SBS NEWS | Published January 20th, 2019... 

It looks like Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo currently live in a very luxurious neighborhood of Korea, right beside Rain and Kim Tae Hee!

SongJoongKiSongHyeKyoCouple.png

Song Joong Ki first purchased the ₩10 billion KRW ($8.7 million USD) home in January, while dating Song Hye Kyo.

SongJoongKiSongHyeKyoHome31.png

Their new house has two floors plus a basement, and is located in an extremely rich neighborhood of Itaewon.

song-joong-gi-house-6.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee also have a home together in the exact same neighborhood.

RainKimTaeHeeHomeHouse3.png

Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s home cost the couple ₩5 billion KRW ($4.5 million USD).

RainKimTaeHeeHomeHouse1.png

Both of the couples’ homes are in one of the most exclusive, richest neighborhoods in all of Seoul.

song-joong-gi-house-4.jpg

The new power-couple looks like they’ll be enjoying their married life together, with such a beautiful home to share!

song-joong-gi-house-3.jpg

5 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

People who actually “bash” other actors/actress for doing their job is brainless and cruel :thumbsdown:

If you dont like an actor/actress, you can just shut up and stay still. No reason to spread hate. Unless attention seeking is what you aim for.

Spoiler

One of my favorite sayings

"If you don't have something nice to say, just shut up! "

Simple words but hard to follow by many!":sweatingbullets: People are entitled to their opinion but it doesn't mean you'll bring someone down, be harsh, defamation to actors etc. , right @dukesa1122

!?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48404942_387079965196868_4010755716452188160_n.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C218&ssl=1TVNK-DRAMAK-Drama Review: “Encounter” Cascades A Hard-Fought Emotional Battle That Wins By Letting Love & Trust HappenBy abbyinhallyuland | January 27, 2019 ..BILLOWING ON SWEET HIGHS AND FRUSTRATING LET-IT-BE LOWS, ENCOUNTER HAS FULLY PLAYED WITH THE VIEWERS’ EMOTIONS, IMMERSED TO SEE THE LOVE COUPLE ACHIEVE THEIR HAPPY ENDING.Banking on the stellar portrayal of Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo, Encounter achieves a happy ending through the hero’s final effort to convince that their love is surely big enough for them to stay together.EncounterTITLE: ENCOUNTER
NETWORK: TVN
THEME: ROMANCE, MELODRAMA
LENGTH: 16 EPISODES
BROADCAST DATE: 28 NOV 2018 – 24 JAN 2019
MAIN LEADS: PARK BO GUM & SONG HYE KYO
HIGHLIGHTS: BEAUTIFUL SCREENPLAY, WELL-SEASONED ROMANCE STORY
DRAWBACK: LANGUID PACE, CHARACTER & PLOT INCONSISTENCIES
OVERALL RATING: 4.gif?zoom=3&resize=80%2C16&ssl=1
RE-WATCH VALUE: 4.gif?zoom=3&resize=80%2C16&ssl=1
RELATED DRAMAS: BELOVED EUNDONG, ANOTHER OH HAE YOUNGEncounterEncounter is the kind of drama that gives you varying insights depending on your state of mind.If you have seen it in your 20’s, you might struggle with its pace. But give a time to rewatch it after a few years or maybe a few heartbreaks, and you would feel the difference.Encounter Recaps: Eps 1&2Ep 3Ep 4Ep 5Ep 6Ep 7Ep 8Ep 9Ep 10Ep 11Ep12Ep13Ep14, Ep1549212994_385009948737203_561438218563407HIGHLIGHTS..WELL-SEASONED ROMANCE SHOWCASEEncounter began on a magical note. That’s why if you have been a faithful follower, you would question why it had to thread on the reality biting pain that ensued after the refreshing romance – which happened on the first half of the story.Passing the halfway mark of the narrative, viewers had fully empathized on the inihibitions of the female lead; at the same time, feeling sorry for the heartbreak the selfless hero was willing to shed for the woman he loves. For that reason, we could only hope for the agonizing last stretch to be worth it. Thankfully, it did.Encounter was strong in moments of Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun together. But as soon as their complicated world enveloped them, the fun faded. However, that irony was also the same fuel which kept the romance trajectory interesting.In addition, the reversal of roles reflected from the male lead’s perspective was another notable high in the series.EncounterIDYLLIC SCREENPLAYIt was baffling how the taxing conflict hounding the main characters of Encounter complemented the tranquilizing mood that had been limned since the drama’s first episode. It had gifted stunning lines delivered remarkably not just by the main leads, but also by the supporting characters.Maintaining that classy narration, Encounter flaunted character engagement in clear communication inside the story. Even the evil characters colluded in a restrained and respectful manner different from those melodramas with exaggerated let’s-make-the-main-characters suffer to the hilt cliche.Furthermore, the delicate narrative paid more attention to the message of the story. It had also been garnished with resonating music, timely inserted on the crowning moments of the series.Encounter(tvN) DRAWBACKS  LANGUID PACEThe borderline soothing tone of Encountersometimes slipped to a dozing tone. Given the conflict circling around the love couple’s journey to break the odds was hindering them to be fully happy in love.Apparently, the couple’s love struggled to cushion the woes set in the story. Consequently, it led to a pendulum of emotional ride for the main couple of the narrative.But in all honesty, it was hard to put a spin to its typical conflict. Therefore, the fact that the inserted plot bends fire up the story could be considered a blessing.EncounterCHARACTER & PLOT INCONSISTENCIESSoo Hyun’s character presented the story of a woman who has been living a life that is not entirely her own. One day, she meets a man who makes her realize that it’s not too late to do that. But her taking a step to a new world means waging war to a controlling conglomerate family. She has shown faltering in remaining firm in her position, but her boyfriend constantly reassures her.For the sake of making a convincing redemption for all the years she spent at the shadow of the family she was once a part of, I expected a little gratifying showdown between Soo Hyun and Taegyeong. Ultimately, her parents stepped up to redeem what they put their obedient daughter through. While it was a noble act and blended to the drama’s pacifying mood, it didn’t leave a satisfying note based on all the sob stories we heard about what the heroine had gone through as their former daughter-in-law.In line with it, the trepidations of Soo Hyun on her relationship with Jin Hyuk was a bit exaggerated and abusive while complementing Jin Hyuk’s character. No matter how patient and understanding Jin Hyuk was sketched in the story, in reality, he should have reached a bargaining point to straighten out a girl who couldn’t seem to let go of her useless apprehensions.EncounterEncounterRECOMMENDATION..Encounter proves that love is for two brave people willing to take each other’s pain, viewers are expected to feel those contemplative nudge of appreciating little things that we tend to overlook when relationship problems seem too hard to handle.While not tautly executed, its soothing effect and that invisible drive to support the couple’s ever-after goal draws its mesmerizing hook.The story of Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun is for patient viewers – those who love taking time to savor the quiet and meaningful moments of being truly in love.*All photos from tvN....source credit @https://www.hellokpop.com/review/k-drama-review-encounter/
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, xu_lyfe said:

I’m getting withdrawal syndrome.

@dukesa1122, If I’m not mistaken, there was time Kyo took her break and studying abroad in New York to improve her English skills. 

I maybe bias but her English skills is still much better than  some I know

Hahaha

Yup. She took english classes back in 2006 if in not mistaken. I forgot m. But Im sure that she took a 2-3yr break because of that. I know her english is better than some. Still.... :lol:

@caileysmiley

you are 100% correct! :D

• Like 2

Finished watching Boyfriend/Encounter, mixed emotions here.  In my point of view, SHK & PBG gives justice to it.  SHK is awesome as always, different acting skills in different love story.  Even the way she shed her tears its really different with her previous works.  PBG on the other hand you can feel his love, especially on break-up scene.   I cried with them, my heart aches and definitely happy how the story ends.  Will watched again definitely…

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Top Rankings For Buzzworthy Actors + “SKY Castle” Maintains 7-Week Record

Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Top Rankings For Buzzworthy Actors + “SKY Castle” Maintains 7-Week Record

Jan 28, 2019
by D. S.kim

On January 28, Good Data Corporation released their weekly ratings of the most buzzworthy dramas and cast members.

The Good Data Corporation analyzed 33 dramas that aired between January 21 and January 27 in the areas of online articles, blog posts, community forums, social media, and views on video clips.

Despite canceling the January 25 episode, JTBC’s “SKY Castle” managed to top the most buzzworthy dramas list for the seventh consecutive week. The drama also set a new record for the highest viewership ratings in cable network history when the penultimate episode of the drama scored an average rating of 23.2 percent nationwide.

In second place was SBS’s “The Last Empress,” which rose from No. 3 on the list last week. The drama was followed by tvN’s “Encounter,” which aired its final episode on January 24.

Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo from “Encounter” also managed to keep their places as No. 1 and No. 2 on the buzzworthy actors list from last week. The rest of the list also featured Lee Na Young (No. 6) and Lee Jong Suk (No. 7), whose drama “Romance Is a Bonus Book” premiered on January 26.

Several “SKY Castle” actors also made appearances on the most buzzworthy actors list including Kim Hye Yoon (No. 3), Kim Seo Hyung (No. 4), Yeom Jung Ah (No. 5), and Kim Bo Ra (No. 8).

Top 10 TV Dramas This Week:

1. JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  2. SBS’s “The Last Empress”
  3. tvN’s “Encounter”
  4. tvN’s “Romance Is a Bonus Book”
  5. tvN’s “The Crowned Clown
  6. KBS2’s “My Only One
  7. MBC’s “Spring Turns to Spring
  8. KBS2’s “Liver Or Die
  9. JTBC’s “Clean With Passion For Now”
  10. SBS’s “My Strange Hero

Good-Corporation-Data1.png

Top 10 Cast Members This Week:

1. Park Bo Gum – tvN’s “Encounter”
  2. Song Hye Kyo – tvN’s “Encounter”
  3. Kim Hye Yoon – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  4. Kim Seo Hyung – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  5. Yeom Jung Ah – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  6. Lee Na Young – tvN’s “Romance Is a Bonus Book”
  7. Lee Jong Suk – tvN’s “Romance Is a Bonus Book”
  8. Kim Bo Ra – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  9. Jang Nara – SBS’s “The Last Empress”
  10. Yeo Jin Goo – tvN’s “The Crowned Clown”

Good-Corporation-Data-1.png

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1299565wpp/park-bo-gum-song-hye-kyo-top-rankings-buzzworthy-actors-sky-castle-maintains-7-week-record

• Like 2