Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I've seen Korean Drama Award nominees for this year n I can't believe that either Kyo or her co star n Encounter not being nominated at all..they give very stellar performance in there..not saying that other nominees not good but at least she can be one of the list :frown: I'm just disappointed

• Sad 1

"We, women, also have the kind of loyalty and deep friendships that men have. But on screen, most of the time, women are always shown to be  jealous of each other. To be able to show the deep loyalty between women is really meaningful." (Hyun Jyu Ni with #SongHyeKyo in DOTS)

EFYv0iKU4AEpcao.jpg
  • Like 7

Saturday, September 28, 2019 07:26 (GMT 7)

20 years of ups and downs of Song Hye Kyo and the heart of autumn stars

After nearly 20 years of broadcasting, the stars in the Autumn Heart have become famous with many ups and downs. 

Considered the first drama in Yoon Seok Ho's four-season television series, Autumn Heart has been a huge hit.

Immediately after its opening on KBS, the film became a phenomenon on Asian screens.

This is considered a legendary drama of the Korean romantic drama series as well as the beginning of the tragedy trend, the main character often has white blood or broken love.

074938-20-nam-thang-tran-cua-song-hye-kyo-va-dan-sao-trai-tim-mua-thu2.jpgSong Hye Kyo, Song Heung Hun in Autumn Heart. Photo: Internet.  

The success of the film became a launching pad for a series of A-list stars of Korean showbiz like Song Seung Hun, Song Hye Kyo, Won Bin.

The sweet but tearful love story of the main couple in the movie has captured the tears of many people.

After nearly 20 years since its broadcast, despite being at the peak of its fame, the main cast of 'Autumn's Heart' has gone through many changes and ups and downs in life.

Song Hye Kyo (1981) was quite difficult when his father left and his mother struggled to earn a living.

074938-20-nam-thang-tran-cua-song-hye-kyo-va-dan-sao-trai-tim-mua-thu3.jpg                     

Song Hye Kyo is currently successful in his career. Photo: Internet

Playing the female lead Eun Suh of Autumn Heart at the age of 19, Eun Suh was swapped out at birth, later developed leukemia and died in the arms of her lover Yoon Joon Suh. The fragile beauty, purity and sad eyes of Song Hye Kyo make the tragedy of Eun Suh's life marked deeply in the audience.

After the movie, Song Hye Kyo's career went up like a wind. She became the top star and symbol of the beauty of the land of kimchi.

With a series of feverish works such as: Happy House starring Bi Rain (2004), The winter wind that year combined with Jo In Sung (2013) and Descendant of the Sun (2016, Song Hye Kyo was dubbed is the 'national security' of Korea. 

However, while at the peak of his career, Song Hye Kyo was involved in a tax evasion case of up to 2.5 billion won (more than 2.3 million USD). The incident caused her to pay a large fine and bowed to the people in the country.

Although she has clarified, she has lost the image of 'female pearl' in the entertainment industry. Song Hye Kyo is even rumored to be a high-class girl in exchange for a role and a career.

When the storm passed, Song Hye Kyo's dream marriage and Song Joong Ki broke up, leaving many regrets for the fans. After the divorce, Song Hye Kyo decided to study abroad in the US briefly to stabilize her mind and spend more time with herself.

Actor Song Seung Hun (1976) after Suh Joon Yun roles in Autumn in My Heart has become one of the stars of the screen expensive south korea.

074938-20-nam-thang-tran-cua-song-hye-kyo-va-dan-sao-trai-tim-mua-thu4.jpg                                    

Song Heung Hun at the present time. Photo: Internet

Afterwards, the actor scored a series of roles in works such as Summer Perfume (2003), Eastern Garden of Eden (2008), My Princess (2011), When A Man Falls In Love (2013) .. .

Although he has starred in many hit movies, he has received mixed opinions about acting skills.

In 2004, Song Seung Hun was involved in a scandal of military service, causing the entire reputation and popularity of his fans to collapse.

In 2015, he publicly dated Liu Yifei and announced his breakup 2 years later.

Won Bin (1977) plays the loveliest guy Han Tae Seok in Heart of Autumn and with this pedestal, Won Bi suddenly shot up to become A star of Korean star.

074938-20-nam-thang-tran-cua-song-hye-kyo-va-dan-sao-trai-tim-mua-thu5.jpg 

Actor Won Bin with good looking appearance and impressive acting ability. Photo: Internet

With handsome appearance as well as impressive acting ability, Won Bin was once considered as an expensive actor of Korean screen.

From 2002 to the present, Won Bin unexpectedly declined an invitation to act in a drama series that only appeared in a series of movie productions such as My Brothers (2004), Mother (2009), Flag Fluttering High (2010) and Man From Nowhere (2010)....source credit @https://amp-tinmoi-vn.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.tinmoi.vn/giai-tri/ngoi-sao/20-nam-thang-tram-cua-song-hye-kyo-va-dan-sao-trai-tim-mua-thu-011530661.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15696748630735&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tinmoi.vn%2Fgiai-tri%2Fngoi-sao%2F20-nam-thang-tram-cua-song-hye-kyo-va-dan-sao-trai-tim-mua-thu-011530661.html

• Like 2

Call her a high class girl is an insult. Nowadays, reporter can be bought. They don't report the truth but report rumor. If rumor repeat over and over people will believe it's a truth. To understand a actor, must see his action not what media tell you how he is. For a long time carefully see SHK's action and saying, we can tell SHK is a honest and credible, talented, hard working, strong person. Many audience can see that so though Korean media always say bad words to her, SHK still belove by millions of Asia women. I love SHK  in early years of her career, A care free, cheerful, talkative girl. She' s so happy then. I want to see that girl again. I don't want her to be a girl like a feminist in her film"I'm a queen".SHK, please don't care media. Your audience can understand how good you are

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1