Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Kyo was online and started following her friend Alice J Chung, she is the founder of Carpe Diem special events and design which is an event management company. She is not a wedding planner. :thumbsup:

Spoiler

95129824-F9-CE-433-F-B2-D6-FCF2-B8994563

Please make sure your account is still following Kyo on IG, earlier this year Instagram had acknowledged the use of certain program bugs that could reduce followers on IG.

It’s very surprising to see Kyo lose that many followers yesterday and today considering she gained more than 100,000 users since last month. 

How very unusual.

8575-F803-5040-47-A6-8-A7-E-40-FA8622-F9

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

Thank you so much @ahdrianaa for your effort in translating..I appreciate and so grateful to you. I feel relieved that slowly they are starting to see their senses:D 

What goes around comes around.:glasses::glasses::glasses:

And not everyone can be easily called top star...Like superheroes, it comes with great responsibility:joy: or to put it in another way...It requires class..

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

18 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Thanks for dropping by @sugarbunnee. Love love you blog post! :wub: Good thing its out there for both lurkers and members, antis and kyo lovers to read :ph34r:

Thank you @dukesa1122! I have a platform so I'm just doing my part to spread the truth. Still getting lots of retweets and shares on Twitter so it's going strong. I think it might've been shared on FB as well because I'm also seeing a spike in traffic from there. Love seeing her fans rallying together! Bye haters :tounge_xd:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, sugarbunnee said:

Thank you @dukesa1122! I have a platform so I'm just doing my part to spread the truth. Still getting lots of retweets and shares on Twitter so it's going strong. I think it might've been shared on FB as well because I'm also seeing a spike in traffic from there. Love seeing her fans rallying together! Bye haters :tounge_xd:

Thats good news, actually! Hahaha oh btw, are you in on Kyo's birthday present project? :D

• Like 1

Such a wonderful daughter: Song Hye Kyo previously also been given to her mother's house. She bought a house worth $6 Million for her mother. This house is said to be 464.84m2 and is known to be the most expensive single family home in Korea. Other than that Song Hye Kyo owns luxury apartments in 50 central park south floor 33 floors in Manhattan, New York. She bought a apartments worth $13 Million. And for HATERS Please stop the issue of taxes.!!! She apologized and explained that it was not her fault, but the fault is to the tax accountant. Song Hye Kyo recognition : “We left all the issues regarding tax to the tax accountant and there was an issue in the tax investigation. We’ve already paid the tax amount due as well as the surtax,” stated Song Hye Kyo. The statement continued, “We accepted without objection to pay the additional tax amount of 95.45 percent and 88.58 percent, which in comparison to the 56.1 percent that celebrities usually pay is quite high.” "Paranoid netz, so mental...Nonsense sickening comments on Nate and Naver about her new house. Of course she worked hard  to earn that money. She can have her own private jet if she want to." (comment via : SHKsoompi) *ps : pictures of houses and apartments are only examples of existing homes in korea and apartments in manhattan.

• Love 1

hello everyone. i'm a silent reader of this forum eversince the world began and have been kyo's fans since AIMH was shown in our country. i just came out from my cave because i want to participate on kyo's birthday project. done voting.

BTW, so happy to know that dukesa and gigi has same nationality as me...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just read the knetz reactions to the news. It's bloody. You know why? their reactions are based on facts and not just ridiculous rumors like the antis are saying against Kyo.

Spoiler

He did not even consider that the staff of the drama rallied due to long working hours. He might have thought his actions will make a positive effect on the drama since it's doing so bad. :sweatingbullets: I feel sorry for the staff, really. It turned out, DOTS became trending again :lol:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Just read the knetz reactions to the news. It's bloody. You know why? their reactions are based on facts and not just ridiculous rumors like the antis are saying against Kyo.

Reveal hidden contents

He did not even consider that the staff of the drama rallied due to long working hours. He might have thought his actions will make a positive effect on the drama since it's doing so bad. :sweatingbullets: I feel sorry for the staff, really. It turned out, DOTS became trending again :lol:

And yet there’s No article bout this in Netizenbuzz, wonder why :rolleyes: