Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

11 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Hi,

is anyone on this thread who is a fan of Kyo and living in the U.S or more specifically NYC. Could you please DM me. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

It is all over the news for some time now.  So allow me share it here.  Early 2018,  Kyo wanted to start a family. Her Ex asked her to delay the decision.  After their marriage, he stayed with her in her house.  Because to help his brother, he mortgaged off the "Nuptial Home" he has bought.  Kyo footed all the daily expenses.  She even rejected a few Fantastic offers which came her way.  One of which was supposed to be able to win her the Grand Prize.  After "Encounter" she approached the same subject but was given the same answer.  After which the marriage quickly collapsed.  She was totally committed to the marriage, but was blamed for its fiasco instead.  Poor girl

I am from the states but down south

That was why her ex-father in law said they were at fault and failed.

• Like 1

Posting translation for a part of an article about the expansion of Korean duty free stores across Asia that mentions Kyo on @gigivillaceran s request.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/011/0003594600

Please give me the lipstick Song wore in the drama “Boyfriend”. The one Cha Soo Hyun wears in the first episode when she first met Park Bo Gum in Cuba.

Lotte Duty Free has opened for the first time in Vietnam's capital Hanoi on the 26th was crowded with local Vietnamese. If Chinese people and Russian customers were the main customers for transfer to Danang and Najang duty-free shops in Vietnam, Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and therefore use by locals is very high. A Vietnamese woman who visited Lotte Duty Free's cosmetics section asked for “Song Hye Kyo lipstick" in slow but clear Korean.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

It is all over the news for some time now.  So allow me share it here.  Early 2018,  Kyo wanted to start a family. Her Ex asked her to delay the decision.  After their marriage, he stayed with her in her house.  Because to help his brother, he mortgaged off the "Nuptial Home" he has bought.  Kyo footed all the daily expenses.  She even rejected a few Fantastic offers which came her way.  One of which was supposed to be able to win her the Grand Prize.  After "Encounter" she approached the same subject but was given the same answer.  After which the marriage quickly collapsed.  She was totally committed to the marriage, but was blamed for its fiasco instead.  Poor girl

Probably true about after wedding to early 2018 she wanted a baby before she got Encounter offer in April 2018, but definitely not after Encounter in 2019, they already broke up by that time. 

VIPSong uploaded a cryptic and angry IG story (HE POSTED A CURSE IN CHINESE CHARACTERS) in first week of January 2019, it means they already broke up earlier that date and his family already knew, that was long before Encounter ended. So, the rumor that Kyo wanted a baby AFTER Encounter was definitely NOT TRUE.

I also heard they didn't spend the Holidays together in December they already broke up that time. Kyo had a party with UAA Squad at a Hotel in Christmas 2018, way back Christmas 2017, ex was with them playing bowling. They had been on the rocks for sometime but probably the final move on stage was towards the year end. Kyo also deleted some photos of him last December 31.

Encounter finale was January 24 and the next week, already Lunar New Year, she spent it with friends in Japan. She also deleted several photos both public and private instagram during this time. This was the time when some Kyonatics got the hint that something was not right between them. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5

25 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Posting translation for a part of an article about the expansion of Korean duty free stores across Asia that mentions Kyo on @gigivillaceran s request.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/011/0003594600

Please give me the lipstick Song wore in the drama “Boyfriend”. The one Cha Soo Hyun wears in the first episode when she first met Park Bo Gum in Cuba.

Lotte Duty Free has opened for the first time in Vietnam's capital Hanoi on the 26th was crowded with local Vietnamese. If Chinese people and Russian customers were the main customers for transfer to Danang and Najang duty-free shops in Vietnam, Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and therefore use by locals is very high. A Vietnamese woman who visited Lotte Duty Free's cosmetics section asked for “Song Hye Kyo lipstick" in slow but clear Korean.

Thank you so much dear god bless.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

I will not post any translations or news on this thread until this thread stops entertaining slanderous and baseless posts like the Naver link posted above.

Seriously a fortune teller? Then why do we need the judiciary, let’s just replace lawyers and judges with fortune tellers. 

Disgusting. 

Is that person Kyo’s fan or not? An instigator?Can it not be blocked ?We don’t need anything like that here. I am glad I can’t read and understand them however poor you ahdrianaa , because you can read them. KYO is trying to move on and seems quietly sailing away well. Please don’t rock her boat, the sea is so wide but her boat is so small.Let her be, help her to heal by standing with her so she comes back brighter and stronger.God bless our KYO. MAY God send angels to protect and comfort her.May GOd clear the path for her to a peaceful, joyful and loving future. ❤️❤️

• Like 4

Got this from IG...It was posted by miss roses_thefangirl...I hope more can read it..

She truly is the epitome of grace and character..

https://www.rolalaloves.com/2019/07/song-hye-kyo-epitome-of-grace-and.html

Please lets make it peaceful here. She is moving on with grace and class..Let us avoid posting topics which are baseless..Others might be snooping in here. As fans lets not attract more hate for her. I believe she will come out stronger like what she always does. Haters can only hate.....

• Like 7

AN ANGEL AMONGST US
Since the release of 'Autumn In My Heart' in 2000, Song Hye Kyo has earned her status as one of the pioneers of the Hallyu wave. Beautiful, charismatic and talented, she is touted as a 'National Treasure' and a ‘Goddess'. As gorgeous as she is, her physical features still pales in comparison to the beauty of her compassionate and humble heart. Song Hye Kyo is known to be one of the most charitable celebrities in South Korea.
Over the years, the Actress has been careful not to draw attention to her charity work, but when you’re a famous hallyu star, it’s hard to go unnoticed.
• For over 13 years, Song Hye Kyo has been regularly volunteering for animal shelters to help clean kennels and groom dogs.
• In 2008, Ms. Song volunteered for a beach clean-up drive as well as care for the animals affected during the aftermath of the 2007 Taean peninsula oil-spill.
• In 2012, she gave her time to the Doosan construction group, to help them build an elementary school in China. As a model for the campaign, "The Future Lies with Children," she donated her modelling fees to the school's construction. The fees were estimated to be in the hundreds of millions of won. 
• Song Hye Kyo also had a special Celine handbag named for her and arranged to have a part of the proceeds donated to a worthy cause. When the first in the series of serial-numbered bags was auctioned off, the proceeds were sent to the "Save the Children" charity in her name.                                                                   
• Her role of blind heiress Oh Young in ‘That Winter, The wind blows”, gave her an acute understanding of the difficulties faced by the visually impaired. This prompted her to fund a project for the publication of 1,000 Braille guidebooks available at the Independence Hall of Korea in Cheonan. "In local museums, not so many Braille brochures have been provided for the blind," said Song. "After I played a role of a blind woman, I realized how many difficulties they face in their daily lives. To help them, I decided to support in publishing Braille brochures.
• In 2013, the actress supported the charity Culture Donations Cinema Angels by buying 1,000 tickets to the Busan International Film Festival and donating them to the needy children. Miss Song stated she hopes the experience will be positive and more children can learn about movies.
• The Actress also rejected an apartment CF over fears that her endorsement may cause an inflation in housing prices.
• Song Hye Kyo, along with a professor named Seo Kyung Duk from a Korean women’s university, had donated Korean guidebooks to the historic sites of Korean provisional governments in China. They have also donated Korean guidebooks to the Statue of Liberty, New York Museum of Modern Art, the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto, and aims to spread their work to European museums in 2016.
• Due to her deep pride and respect for her country, Song Hye Kyo rejected a multi-million CF offer from Mitsubishi after the company’s alleged use of forced labor during Japan’s colonisation of Korea.
• In May 2016, she volunteered to narrate for KBS’ Childrens’ Month special documentary called “May the Children”. It follows the story of the children with terminal illnesses seeking medical care at Seoul National University’s children hospital. According to her reps, "[Song Hye Kyo] decided to do the narration because she felt that there is necessity to communicate the need for pediatric care facilities and hospices [in Korea]." It was reported that Song Hye Kyo politely declined any payment for narrating the documentary.
Like her role of Dr. Kang Mo Yeon, Song Hye Kyo shines brightly as she empathetically tries to make the world a better place. 
  • Like 14