Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

2 hours ago, Daphishisha Lyngdoh said:

How to insert images in this thread..I don't know how to do can u help please..

Upload your photo in postimg.cc get the Direct Link and then copy-paste the direct link here, it will automatically load your photo.

• Like 1

WE STAND BY YOU, SONG HYE KYO!

Come Rain or Shine

By Hook or by Crook

No Matter What

By Fair Means or Foul

One Way or the Other

Come What May

Whatever started all this or whoever is behind all this will eventually surface!

It's just a question of time!

People who just go along with the flow will ultimately realize that they have been duped!

They were and still are being led into believing all this ludicrous exaggerations!

Really, this is becoming ridiculous! It is sublime ridiculousness! 

Truth be told, these people do not even have anything to do with the situation,

and yet they have the audacity to hurl insults and degrading remarks at Song Hye Kyo. Well, this is inevitable, given that the name Song Hye Kyo alone is a hot ticket. Everybody would like a piece of it!

It is supposed to be between Song Hye Kyo and the other concerned person! 

I just hope Song Hye Kyo can keep her cool and remain resilient. This is the only way she could manage to remain calm!

With that said, so glad to see her up and about lately!:smiley:

I know and every fan knows she is the embodiment of strength and self-respect!  But sometimes, enough is enough!

Nobody is putting Song Hye Kyo on a pedestal nor crystal glass!

All I know is, fans are in full force in support of her!

Fans empathize with her feelings and try to understand her emotions surrounding this painful situation she is in.

That is all a true fan can do! That is all there is to it!

I now realized, war of words is not the way to go. It never works.

It's just an endless sparring with words! So, remain mum regarding the matter.

Song Hye Kyo will smooth it out eventually. No sweat! 

Pray that all will be well in Song Hye Kyo's neck of the woods!

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, pegasus1003 said:

This now begs the question, "why did they separate so early in the marriage?" I now have even more questions that will probably never be answered ...

Let just respect it and im sure its best for both of them and im glad she is now ok and moving on to her life. God knows what is best for Kyo maybe that person is not her destiny to be her partner in life someone outhere would be so let us forget this and move on and i dont want to know what its the reason of their divorce i know Kyo suffer a lot let us help her to forget all of this  by posting positve qoute and prayers for her. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Song Hye Kyo Show Why Koreans Call Her A “Moving Doll” At A Sulwhasoo Event Show

Recent photos of Song Hye Kyo at a brand launch has drawn attention for her outstanding visuals. 

ymh-So8Y9tYsrBo1azk6akrhmFyBYAPmtvU80eD5
6 hours ago

Descendants of the Sun actress Song Hye Kyo was appointed as an ambassador for the Korean skincare brand Sulwhasoo.

songhyekyo1     The actress is already a known powerhouse in the brand endorsement arena, ranking number seven on the Forbes Korea Power Celebrity list in 2017, and was known as one half of the Song-Song couple, until their divorce just one month ago. Her appearance at Sulwhasoo’s “Ginseng Journey” launch in Hong Kong drew attention to her perfect proportions and fans are in awe of her beauty. 

sIkZaYNt-f0R6wV6HGl6CwF2uVgcKewN1ztQ35Hn

• “Han Chaeyoung, Lee Dahae, Heang Jungeum, etc all chose Song Hyekyo as the best looking actress in real life. You will totally fall for her if you see her up close.”
  • Yah, how’s that a human? I want to switch face with her. She’s too pretty.”
  • “Wow look at her aura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
  • “She’s your classic beauty!!”

Netizens are calling her a “living doll” thanks to her flawless skin and elegant features. 

PVv6TimqkUiu1qczCIP5gyDQk62v5pxyycMm4Xjr

• “If you see her in real life, she’s just a moving doll.”
  • “She’s like a doll in those photos.”
  • “Her side profile is just wow she’s so beautiful I’m in awe.”
  • “She’s so damn pretty she has this classic delicate beauty (despite her sharp face features) that make you want to keep looking at her.”
  • “She exudes class, elegance, and grace…” And saying she is even pretty when she cries! Fans are sharing their love for not only her visuals but her talents as an actress 
  • “The first time I got into K-dramas and saw Full House, I was blown away by her visuals. For me she is one of the prettiest celebrities I have ever seen. Damn gorgeous.”
  • “Her beauty is completely insane.”
  • “I always found her beautiful, but this set of pics just strengthen that fact even more. Now, I understand what Song Joong Ki said about his wife being beautiful. He completely lucked out with marrying her.”
  • “My favorite celebrity for 17 years… She’s so beautiful and talented.” Song Hye Kyo seems to be the perfect model for Sulwhasoo! Source Credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/song-hye-kyo-show-koreans-call-moving-doll-sulwhasoo-event-show/
  • Like 3

I still cant get over SHKs Chaumet event in Monaco , she deserves to be part of that event and truly she embodies the grace and character the way she is endorsing their luxurious jewelry line . thanks for the updates and beautiful photos of SHK on that event .  I also love the exclusive interview by Ms Charlene Co of Hongkong Tatler  -

Exclusive Interview: Song Hye-Kyo On Fame And Fate

Exclusive Interview: Song Hye-Kyo On Fame And Fate

super love this caption :

South Korean superstar Song Hye-Kyo speaks to Hong Kong Tatler in Monaco, where she gets candid about fate and self-care, and reveals one of her birthday wishes

Nice to know what's her dream / wish for her birthday , would love to see her wearing a beautiful tiara on Nov 22 hope she can or her friends will have an IG update on this if this indeed will come true , for sure she would be like a true princess 

If you were allowed to wear one of the tiaras, when would that be?

If I were allowed, I would love to be able to wear a tiara on my birthday, on November 22. When I put on a tiara, I feel like a princess.

SHK still have the same view as before, FATE  / DESTINY

How do you decide on what projects to work on?

With any project that comes my way, or does not come my way for that matter, it’s because it simply was meant to be, or not meant to be. And I find this is true with any project in my life. They happen because the stars align for me, the timing was right. Fate comes without any big effort, it just happens.

With her reply on this question, i guess we wont be seeing her much or get updates unless she still have more CFs /events to attend and  well i presume the movie "Anna" which they announced before that she is considering to appear may not be confirmed yet  and also I hope this would be best for her to take some personal time off and yes hoping that the stars will align for her to have a great project next year !

What are you plans for the rest of the year?

This year, I will take some personal time off. I need to have some time for myself. Apart from events like these, I will take it easy. And next year, I will start a new project—maybe—but nothing has been fully decided yet. Let’s see if the stars align.

https://hk.asiatatler.com/style/song-hye-kyo-exclusive-interview

We Support you SHK , wish you'll be like a princess on your birthday and hope all the stars will align for you to have a great project - movie or drama by next year ! Have a wonderful personal time off!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/20/2019 at 2:09 PM, gigivillaceran said:
On 7/20/2019 at 1:54 PM, Daphishisha Lyngdoh said:

If it's from your friend...then might be true..

Yes dear its true i think when chinese media start the news around june or july that this two are divorce then its true remember chinese media is the one who release that they are getting married

fans please do double check the facts about SHK s writeups , there's something off with the post by sandra _alam about SSCs divorced news . like "they are actually divorced last July 2018'??? like what???  it was this month of 2018 that they are spotted in LA attending their friend's wedding , SHK was wearing the yellow dress and they are spotted on the same table , does this mean that they are pretending way back then ????? check out the article    https://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-attend-wedding-in-la-120306.html.  does the legal representative of SJK is telling a lie that he filed the application for divorce only last June 26, 2019 with the Seoul  Family Court when in fact they are already divorced by July 2018 as what the insider say to Sandra-alam??? As i know also that the divorce rumors made by Chinese media was only early this year not around June or  July last year????  how about the picture shared by SJK father during his Sept 2018 birthday, is this for a show only ????  for now i would like to believe that they started having marital problems when they became busy with their projects , SHK went to Cuba last week of Sept 2018 and SJK is also filming his drama and from then on we never seen them together , we only have updates during their drama presscon and SJK does have a video then where he is inviting to watch his wife drama then.   please note also that it is not always true if the news comes from a fellow fan's friend , unless that fan's friend is also a friend of SHK that knows her well or unless reported by a reputable korean media . Funny how it said also that international fans dont be ignorant about korean entertainment industry , i guess they will remain ignorant when they rely their news on

unverified sources or so called "insiders"  . 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

@sunflower91_

i saw that screenshot days before sandra posted that. It wasnt sandra who translated it. I believe, that article got lost in translation. It was originally posted in YT by a korean person hence some english words arent used properly. At that time, many people bashed that person for saying those things. So it’s not Sandra’s fault.

However, I guess it’s no use arguing over when they separated, why they separated, who is at fault. Theyre getting the divorce. The sooner it will be done, the better.

As Kyo’s fans, we need to stand together and not argue over silly things as to why and when they separated. There are far more pressing matters. Such as someone paying somebody to manipulate comments, posts and trends in Weibo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

@sunflower91_

i saw that screenshot days before sandra posted that. It wasnt sandra who translated it. I believe, that article got lost in translation. It was originally posted in YT by a korean person hence some english words arent used properly. At that time, many people bashed that person for saying those things. So it’s not Sandra’s fault.

However, I guess it’s no use arguing over when they separated, why they separated, who is at fault. Theyre getting the divorce. The sooner it will be done, the better.

As Kyo’s fans, we need to stand together and not argue over silly things as to why and when they separated. There are far more pressing matters. Such as someone paying somebody to manipulate comments, posts and trends in Weibo.

True dear. Were here to support Kyo and we are entittled to our own opinion lets respect each other and let us pray for her to surpass this scenario. 

3 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

This just in.

Dont know if this is legit yet

But GOOD GOD! What a relief!

I hope Kyo did not give up much!

I think it is confirm as in her ig she already remove all those past memories. 

I will be happy if she happy again.

I will not hate the other person but he just will be non existence in my memory.. 

Keep praying for her better & happiness in life & career in the future. 

• Like 3

Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Become Legally Divorced

Jul 22, 201
by U. Kim

On July 22 at 10 a.m., Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki’s divorce arbitration was held privately at the Seoul Family Court. The two actors are now legally divorced.

A source from the Seoul Family Court stated, “We cannot share the specific details of the arbitration.”

It was announced on June 27 that Song Joong Ki had filed for a divorce from his wife Song Hye Kyo after a year and a half of marriage.

sSource Credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1340287wpp/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-become-legally-divorced

• Like 3