Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Today's New York Prada show 'Barbie doll'
Ji Mi Young 
Enter 2019-05-03 18:36:39 · Modified 2019-05-03 18:36:38
h0ogg0qryt4prl61rv88.jpg weibo 'Debbibee' 

Insight] Ji Mi-young reporter Song Hye-kyo, an actress, caught a glimpse of the visuals shining in America.

Song Hye Kyo attended the 'Prada Resort 2020 Collection' held at the Prada headquarters building in the US.

On that day, Song Hye-kyo showed off his unique presence by appearing in elegant and gray dress. 

Song Hye - kyo has a neat and half - packed head and a pure but sweet charm.

pzo566b40i504wiep754.jpgweibo 'Debbibee' 5qby0287183hczb6h12j.jpg

Song Hye-kyo, who enjoys the usual transparent make-up, attracted attention by appearing with relatively thick makeup on the day.

The dark makeup highlighted the three-dimensional beauty of Songhe, and further enhanced his white skin.

Song Hye-kyo also made a scene through fashion magazine 'El Korea'. 

He has been impressed by the spectacular beauty of the goddess that is not inferior to other celebrities.

In addition, he showed envy to the close-up shots as well as the humiliating visuals as well as the watery skin.

Song Hye-kyo, who poured out a force like a Barbie doll, responded enthusiastically, saying, "This is the 'superficial wall'," "too beautiful, just a goddess."

Source Credit @https://m.insight.co.kr/amp/news/225863?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

Song Hye Kyo, Smokey makeup no problem 'Mimo to illuminate New York' [★ hash tag]...Enter article 2019.05.03. 5:32 pm 

0000986959_001_20190503173206984.jpg?type=w430_q70View original
[Exporters News reporter] The actress Song Hye-kyo showed a bright visual in the smokey makeup. 
Song Hye - kyo posted several photos on his instagram story on the 3rd. 
In the photo, Song Hye-kyo looks at the camera with a thick makeup. Having a half-packed hair in a dress, he grabbed those who boasted of his unique beauty. 
Song attended the Prada show in New York. 
enter@xportsnews.com / photo = Song Hye Kyo Instagram...source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000986959&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20190503

The Elle Korea post is filled with Korean fans gushing about Kyo’s beauty, took a screen grab of my favorite conversation between two friends.

7-EBB0597-CD69-4-FD8-8465-C92-B6-EA4-BCA

Leehyejin - Song Hye Kyo waaah(wow),, this Unnie is a national treasure. 

Hhzzang - crazilyverypretty.*

* a slang terminology where she mashed three words of crazy, very and pretty. Meaning a beauty that makes people go crazy. 

• Love 2

Song Hye Kyo Looked Like A Stunning Black Swan At Latest Prada Fashion Show

Netizens can’t get over her everlasting beauty!

1Wk_q0vafVpROOVP-HuKv5dt-7YDqQH15AdPf-ma

52 minutes ago

Song Hye Kyo recently made an appearance at the Prada fashion show, where she arrived dressed in a beautiful gray gown. 

song hye kyo prada 5 

Song Hye Kyo also changed up her makeup for the night, where she decided to forgo her signature natural, light makeup look and donned a smokey glam!

song hye kyo prada 4 And she literally looked like a living breathing black swan!
song hye kyo prada 3

She was spotted hanging out with her friends during the show…

song hye kyo prada 2 but people couldn’t focus on anything other than her beauty!

song hye kyo prada 1 Netizens couldn’t help but fawn over her mesmerizing visuals as they praised her “sexy charismatic” look.

song hye kyo prada netizens Song Hye Kyo also uploaded the fan taken photos onto her Instagram and thanked the fan for taking such beautiful photos.
song hye kyo prada 1

Ever the classy queen, she never fails in surprising her fans with a brand new killer look!

song hye kyo prada 2

• Love 1

On 5/3/2019 at 1:42 AM, ahdrianaa said:

@sugarbunnee amore pacific needs to hire you because you get it! Sulwhasoo US instagram doesn’t even share the same aesthetic as the Sulwhasoo brand. No wonder it’s not resonating because it looks like any other US brand and I have not liked even one of the YT endorsers they have chosen till now. So they need to hire you so that they can get their house in order. It’s a mess right now! 

Ah thanks @ahdrianaa! I'm flattered. Yes I thought the same thing about the Sulwhasoo US IG. It's not even that it doesn’t even share the same aesthetic as the Sulwhasoo brand, it just doesn't feel cohesive and is all over the place. I get that they're trying to appeal to the Western market but they're totally missing the boat on the fact that Kyo could totally help them leverage that. She may not be as well known in the States yet but her appeal, beauty and influence are universal. And she is totally aspirational unlike the influencers they've chosen to work with. I'm using more products from the brand because of her, not anyone else.

Her Prada look last night was one of my favorites ever as well! The whole look was just so fashion forward and edgy. Her face is just so stunning that any kind of makeup will look amazing and she is an actress so she can transform herself at will. I'm always in awe of how fresh and pretty she looks next to other actresses who are younger than her. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

"Song Hye Kyo is Song Hye Kyo" Song Hye Kyo latest picture taken by legend with smoky makeup (6 photos)

2019-05-04 11:30
• Song Hye-kyo attended 'Prada Resort 2020 Collection' on the last 3 days • We show you a beautiful smoky make-up that is different from usual and boasts perfect beauty. Actress Song Hye-kyo recently attended the Prada show and boasted a perfect mix of performances.
Song Hye-kyo attended 'Prada Resort 2020 Collection' held at Prada headquarters building in New York on the 3rd (Korean time). 
On that day, Song Hye-kyo created an elegant and luxurious atmosphere with gold accessories in his gray dress.
Especially, we showed interest in Smooth make-up. Recently, Song Hye - kyo attracted more attention because she enjoyed transparent make - up, which makes little or no make - up. 
Song Hye - kyo 's Prada show photos were posted on the online community' Daiku 'on the 4th, and they hit the popular bulletin board with 20,000 views. 
The users of the community who watched this were responding such as "It is really beautiful with", "Song Hye Kyo is Song Hye Kyo", "Smokey is rubbish, I want to do a lot" and "My beauty is crazy really". 

img_20190504105054_f7feca46.jpg
Wei Bo 'Debbibee'
img_20190504105542_cd4cf54a.jpg 
Smokey is rubbish, I want to do a lot" and "My beauty is crazy really". 

img_20190504105628_d21050b9.jpg
Song Hye Kyo Instagram

img_20190504105630_febaa055.jpg

img_20190504105637_93292d56.jpg

• Like 1

Shrieking because of  caption, “Going back to Kyo”.

So she is going back to becoming “Kyo”Because she used to rock this eye makeup in the past?

or is she removing the makeup and becoming Kyo?

questions!

• Like 2

So she deleted those pictures. Probably because people are making a big deal out of it. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I saw a post saying “Going back to Mrs Song”. 

They just dont get it ALL THE TIME. Lol

• Like 2