Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

4 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Sulwhasoo US is really something lol

How can they even treat her as a “regular” customer when Kyo’s face is plastered on the table as a model? 

Or maybe Sulwhasoo US has something in store for us since Kyo dropped by their store.

If no then, Kyo is literally dangling the bone for them.

It was weird how nobody on Sulwhasoo USAteam even thanked her for visiting the store.  Compared to how the red carpet is laid out to her in Asian Sulwhasoo stores. 

Disappointing. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Sulwhasoo in the US is just a hot mess. So there is no actual Sulwhasoo store in NYC. It looks like Kyo visited the Sulwhasoo brand boutique inside the Bloomingdales department store. If the employees there are anything like the last time I shopped there, I knew more about the brand than they did but I can't believe that they didn't even recognize her considering her face on right there on their signage.  Also they are in dire need of new PR representation in the US. The agency that reps them also reps a number of other brands so they're kind of scattered and the girls on the account are very young, not very bright and very Western shall we say. I sent them a few detailed messages about why they should do an event with Kyo in the US or NYC at least and never heard back so I just gave up. Judging by the vapid US influencers (barf!) they chose to work with, they are totally ignorant to and just don't understand the value of Kyo's immense global influence or her superstar status at all. Whatever their loss! It's no wonder the brand isn't gaining much traction in the US market.  It's sunny and beautiful in NYC today. I hope she's having a great time!

I blogged about her latest Suecomma Bonnie campaign earlier this week and at least my readers appreciate her beauty and talent.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG. Ditto at the terrible service at Sulwhasoo Bloomingdale’s!

I was there early this year and the sales representative  just didn’t know what she was talking about. She almost got my shade wrong too when I was buying a CC cushion. Turns out the samples were not arranged properly in the stand. Can you imagine! I almost blew money on the wrong shade. It’s a good thing I double checked it.

Can’t remember the layout of Bloomingdale’s Sulwhasoo kiosk. But she’s probably in the same place.

I honestly won’t be too surprised if they didn’t recognise Kyo. They’re just terrible. Then again, I’ve never been impressed by sales representatives in America. Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Omg! Her Prada look may be  my favorite makeup and hair look like in forever! Want a full length picture to see her dress.

Aww, I am not a fan of Ginny Weasley (the love connection between her and HP was too forced! Team Cho Chang) but the actress who plays that character Bonnie Wright just went up my list for approaching Kyo. Very sweet!  

Please post/watch the Elle Korea post instead of fan reposts so that we can increase the views. 

• Like 5

@rosiepeonie188 I love the eye makeup too! I feel like Kyo has the sort of face that takes makeup really well and that’s pretty rare that someone who is actually beautiful while natural can also look good with heavy makeup. 

Thise pictures that Kyo posted on IG story were taken by Chinese fans? It’s amazing how she has been posting pictures and artwork by fans these days! :D

Kyo with Miuccia Prada

C88-E5-FBD-B598-416-B-A6-E0-EC5-E92-D78-

@sugarbunnee amore pacific needs to hire you because you get it! Sulwhasoo US instagram doesn’t even share the same aesthetic as the Sulwhasoo brand. No wonder it’s not resonating because it looks like any other US brand and I have not liked even one of the YT endorsers they have chosen till now. So they need to hire you so that they can get their house in order. It’s a mess right now! 

Low key disappointed that Kyo and Dane Dehaan had no interaction. I had/have such a crush on him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1