Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

8dcab425gy1g0unjwxyxvj20v90wr788.jpg

006pwoP3gy1g0r1w6vqjjj30u10u0qc8.jpg

(Credit: weibo)

There is a great commentary about Kyo’s Cha Soohyun on Tumblr.  I’ll reproduce it here:

“I can’t talk about women without mention what’s looking to be my drama of the year (even though the finale was in January, oh well). I’m such a sucker for emotionally closed off women learning that it’s okay to love and make themselves vulnerable, and Soo Hyun from Encounter did this trope really, really well. I won’t pretend that a lot of her growth didn’t come from Jin Hyuk, but I like to think of it more as him helping her realize she could help herself rather than him saving her.

I think what I liked most about her and this drama was how subversive it was. Not only was Soo Hyun the cold one, but she was also a divorcee and the CEO of her own company. I found her endlessly fascinating and someone I was rooting for every step of the way. She had such a compelling emotional arc that I was never bored with and I firmly believe we need more heroines like her.” 

(emphasis mine)

Thanks so much, Yoo Young-ah writer-nim for creating Cha Soohyun, and Song Hyekyo-ssi for bringing the character vividly to life.

Happy International Women’s Day! 

005Jg7Cmly1fzi1el5s50j30u01tmdtd.jpg

(Credit: weibo)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Wow it's been a while for me to comment in here again..miss u guys..n of course miss our Lady Song too :wub:

I'm very glad saw her very happy in her recent IG n she's become much younger each days..

I'm rarely see any comments in IG I'm more focus at the picture n caption so I don't really know if there is rude comments on her friends IG..n I can guess those people just a moron that doesn't have life,please <_<

• Like 2

Instead of missing Kyo, how about we start an online campaign for a KyoxSulwhasooxVogue video? 

Vogue does a series with celebrities across the world called “beauty secrets” where they share their morning routine. 

The collaboration makes sense on so many levels, first Kyo was the first korean actress to be featured on the cover of a Vogue Korea, Sulwhasoo is a billion dollar company which is trying to break into the American market and Kyo brings with her a huge sns following so it makes sense that she would take part in such a digital campaign benefiting Vogue.

The great thing is that it doesn’t have to be in English so no pressure on her to learn lines. 

If we generate enough buzz on social media this would be such a legendary collaboration! 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Song Hye-kyo, one of the boldly exposed shoulders 'queen-like appearance'            Enter the article 2019.03.11 at 11:12 am

Newsen Kim Myungmi reporter] 
A beautiful figure of Song Hye Kyo was caught. 
Parisian Haier Aller Chaumet recently worked with Asian brand ambassador actress Song Hye Kyo on a visual campaign to realize the 'Grace and Characters' campaign. 
Through this campaign, Chaumet expressed the elegant, progressive and modern femininity that the brand pursues with Song Hye Kyo. In addition, Chaumet presented the representative collections of Josephine Agritt and Josephine Agritte Imperial.
201903111107510310_4_20190311111216421.jpg?type=w430_q70View original
The Josephine Agret Collection by Song Hye Kyo is a collection dedicated to Empress Josephine, the eternal muse of Chaumet. The modern sensibility, curvaceous curves, and delicate stone settings set by the color stone further enhance the nobility and softness of Song Hye-gyo (photo: Parisien 
Haier Allezhome ). Newsen Kim Myungmi mms2 @ 
news report and press release newsen @ newsen .com 
copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying & redistribution prohibited...source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000073503

• Like 3

SBS Star

Song Hye Kyo's Beauty in Her Latest Photo Shoot Hypnotizes the Public

Published Mon Mar 11 18:07:00 KST 2019 
Updated Mon Mar 11 18:07:00 KST 2019Song Hye Kyo's Beauty in Her Latest Photo Shoot Hypnotizes the Public
Korean actress Song Hye Kyo mesmerized the public with her everlasting beauty in the latest photo shoot.On March 11, one high-end jewelry brand revealed photos of Song Hye Kyo from the recent photo shoot for their visual campaign 'Grace and Characters'.Through this campaign, the brand noted that they aim to depict a graceful and ambitious woman in the modern world, which is the kind of image that the brand seeks in women.
Song Hye Kyo

As if Song Hye Kyo was telling the brand that they have chosen the right person for the campaign, she pulled off the elegant look so well in the photos.

Either in black or white, she not only made the jewelries stand out, but also succeeded in making her own beauty stand out.

Song Hye Kyo

As soon as the photos were released online, everyone left comments on how gorgeous she looked.

They said, "I can't stop staring at the photos. Her beauty dazzles my eyes.", "I wonder what it would feel like to wake up with that face every morning.", "Song Joong Ki is one lucky guy for having such a beautiful wife!", and so on.

Song Hye Kyo

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is taking some time off from work after wrapping up a romance drama 'Encounter' with actor Park Bo Gum in January.

(Lee Narin, Credit= Chaumet/SBS funE)....source credit@https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005171748&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005171748&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2

SOUTH KOREA: SHOULD CELEBRITIES ENJOY PRIVACY RIGHTS?

Posted by Asia Media Staff | Mar 11, 2019 | article, South Korea | 0  |                               

KOREA TIMES’ KIM HYUN-BIN WRITES – Public calls are growing for the closure of an entertainment media outlet for violating entertainers’ privacy rights.

The negative sentiment toward Dispatch, notorious for revealing celebrity dating stories by constantly following them, came after the tabloid broke the news that popular boy band EXO’s Kai and girl band BLACKPINK’s Jennie are dating, on Jan. 1.

As of Friday, there are 16 petitions on Cheong Wa Dae website urging the government to disband it, all of which were posted following the “Kai-Jennie” news.

“Dispatch is a group that is on standby to secretly follow singers, actors, athletes and all celebrities and take pictures of them without permission,” said a petitioner, adding that it is an invasion of privacy and infringement of human rights.

“Before being celebrities, they are human beings that have the right to privacy, but Dispatch has ignored it. Just because they are celebrities, their human rights are not respected. Is this the right thing to do? Celebrities are also Korean citizens and they have rights.”

Another said, “We are urging Dispatch to stop illegally stalking celebrities.”

One of the petitions garnered more than 20,000 signatories.

The presidential office makes it a rule to respond to petitions exceeding 200,000 supporting signatures.

Dispatch made a name for itself by exposing a secret celebrity couple on the first day of every new year since 2013.

On Tuesday, Dispatch reported the romance, publishing pictures taken last November of them walking and holding hands at a park in Seoul.

Dispatch exclusively reported on scores of secret celebrity relationships, including actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye-kyo.

Reprinted through the courtesy of the Korea Times, a leading English-language newspaper from Seoul, South Korea.....source credit @https://asiamedia.lmu.edu/2019/03/11/south-korea-should-celebrities-enjoy-privacy-rights/

Song Hye-kyo wears Chaumet's Joséphine Aigrette Impériale high jewellery collection, including a necklace worth US$180,000.

Here is a first look at Song Hye-kyo's campaign for Chaumet, wearing US$180,000 necklace

The actress, known for her work on the drama ‘Encounters’, is shown wearing the brand’s two different Joséphine Aigrette collections

Kim Soo-jin

Kim Soo-jin  

Published: 4:58pm, 11 Mar, 2019

Parisian jewellery house Chaumet has released two photographs of South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo, its ambassador for the Asia-Pacific region. View this post on Instagram 

A post shared by  (@kyo1122) on Feb 23, 2019 at 12:55am PST

In the two images, she wears the latest designs from the Joséphine Aigrette and Joséphine Aigrette Impériale collections.9

South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo wears two stackable diadem-turned rings and a matching necklace and earrings from Chaumet's Joséphine Aigrette collection.
South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo wears two stackable diadem-turned rings and a matching necklace and earrings from Chaumet's Joséphine Aigrette collection. In the first photo, Song wears Chaumet’s stackable diadem-turned rings and a necklace and matching earrings, all from the Joséphine Aigrette collection. 
Chaumet launches new high jewellery collection with a colourful party.....source credit @https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/watches-jewellery/article/2189542/here-first-look-song-hye-kyos-campaign-chaumet