Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Reading March Elle featuring SHK, I once again realize why I like her so much..she is just so humble.  She has it all--goddess like features; impressive acting skills; fun, lively personality; kind, generous heart; and a love for her country.  People expect her to be arrogant and condescending to others, but she isn't.  She never boasts about herself, ever.   She perpetually gives credit to others instead of herself when her dramas do well. 

There is no actress in Korea who has been in a  hallyu status longer than SHK. In fact, she is the first Korean female hallyu star.  With Autumn in My Heart (2000) she became one of the top Asian actresses and in 2019, she is still one of the top Asian actresses.  Both Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Tae Hee became famous through out Asian and in Korea later than SHK.  SHK is already a Korean icon in the entertainment world.  She has nothing more to prove.  Yet, she seems to want to still expand her acting repertoire--I love that.   

One thing worries me though. She mentioned in Elle she reads SNS and Internet stuff about her ( I know she said they are from her fans but what if she reads other stuff?).  As she should have realized in recent disgusting posts in her instagram, there are some disturbed people who just want to write negative, awful, and false information about her.  I hope she doesn't read them.  These people are sad individuals with depressing lives who can't stand that SHK seems to have it all.  Best way for SHK to continue  to have a happy marital bliss with SJK is for her to not read any of these comments...and don't even give thoughts about them, EVER. 

I was very impressed with SJK's comments in Esquire about his marriage.  He stated that his most important goal in life is to maintain his love for his woman forever.   Very romantic.  In fact, SJK, at the height of his fame, at young age (in Korean standard since Korean men seem to marry later than other foreign men), decided to marry SHK even though this move  could potentially hurt his career. He chose his love for SHK over his career.  That's true love and that's kind of love SHK, the goddess that she is, deserves.  

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I agree with you about shk. She is often questioned how pretty she is or how good her acting is and I am always surprised how humbly she answers them. Not only with words, her humbleness reflects her actions. 

Spoiler

Some people go as far as thinking that she has the propensity of falling in love with her leading man (thats why many shippers hate her because whoever they’re shipping seem to fall for Kyo instead lol) but I am almost sure that it’s the other way around. Even supporing actors, extras or crew fall a little in love with Kyo. So im throwing a big thumbs down to the haters.

I love that she didnt shy away from showing that she’s still not wearing her ring from the picture that she posted no matter the outcry and noise about her not wearing her ring. It goes to show that she’s still the Kyo that I love. Calm and relaxed and not swayed by the negative comments/articles that are so obviously fake.

No matter what she chooses may it be work or lovelife, I will always support her.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Im getting a headache reading comments about the ring.

seriously, it’s slowly becoming the ring from LOTR. “The ring that rules them all”

lol

I take it you mean the comments on poor  Yusuke’s post? He must be confused why he is being left those messages, it’s easily the post with most likes and comments on his page. 

The people obsessed with have ring will soon start resembling Gollum. 

Harassing her friends is such a bad idea, that is her connection with the “normal world”. Fans should know that she might just cut all forms of contact with fans if this keeps happening, as it is she has the patience of a saint to still post on ig. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I take it you mean the comments on poor  Yusuke’s post? He must be confused why he is being left those messages, it’s easily the post with most likes and comments on his page. 

The people obsessed with have ring will soon start resembling Gollum. 

Harassing her friends is such a bad idea, that is her connection with the “normal world”. Fans should know that she might just cut all forms of contact with fans if this keeps happening, as it is she has the patience of a saint to still post on ig. 

I know. These crazy shippers just dont get it! Sometimes I wonder if they think at all. Lol :lol: Gollum much? 

I just full blown ranted on Yusuke’s post telling them off. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, stardustvoid said:

I feel y’all on the Lord of the Rings issue. Poor Kyo, her life has been turned into a circus :tears:

All we can do is hope for the best

Kyo might be covering her face with embarassment on how much the rabbids  are harassing Yusuke. Seriously. Good thing people are also quick to reprimand those crazed ones Lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The recent Yusuke's post with our Kyo has most likes and comments in his ig, I think. Everything will be alright if those comments like trash appear on his post. Some pp say some thing mad and somebody else argue with them. This makes the terrible mess in his ig. Wow, how can I say? It is the stupid thing that I have ever seen. So crazy!!! And I worry for our beauty if she knows that her fans make a trash coversation on her friend's ig. Moreover, I think that if this problem coutinues, her companions will hesitate when they have a plan to post the picture include Kyo. if it happen as I say, we can not see her anymore in any someone's ig. I really worry about that.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Want to look like a Korean actress? You'll need these natural ingredients in your beauty regime
BY SERENE SEOW

06 MAR 2019

Ginseng-spiked potions, green tea-infused lotions and soybean-laced creams help K-beauties Song Hye-kyo, Park Shin-hye and Yoona put their best face forward.

amore-pacific-song-hye-kyo-park-shin-hye-yoona-hero.jpg

Some ginseng and green tea in your beauty regime and you're on your way to looking like Korean stars such as Song Hye-kyo, Park Shin-hye and Yoona. (Photos: Instagram/ssinz7, Sulwhasoo.singapore and kpop.qceans.queens)

It is no coincidence that Korean women seem to have a knack for taking better care of their skin. Just look at Song Hye-kyo’s age-defying good looks, Park Shin-hye’s flawless mien and Girls' Generation’s Yoona’s clear and fair complexion. 

So what's their beauty secret?

“Sebum is essential to protecting the skin and tends to be washed away during cleansing,” says Jean Choi, senior researcher and customer research leader of Amorepacific’s Singapore research and innovation team. 

“It is important to apply at least one skincare product designed to provide oil to the skin as quickly as possible after cleansing.”

But do you know which product to reach for? 

Amorepacific beauty story ginseng
(Photo: Amorepacific)

“Asian beauty is connected to nature,” says Robin Na, head of Amorepacific Asean business. The Korean behemoth built its US$18.7 billion (S$25.22 billion) beauty empire on a simple beauty philosophy that “beauty on the outside starts with internal health and harmony.”

This doctrine is filtered down to K-beauty pillars such as Sulwhasoo, which built a comprehensive anti-ageing system around Korean-sourced ginseng, and Innisfree, which consistently taps Jeju Island-grown ingredients such as green tea for skin hydration, soybean for strengthening skin’s natural barrier and bija for its anti-inflammatory capabilities.

Going au naturel is undeniably a solid foundation to start any beauty regime, but it is knowing which ingredient works best for you that will revitalise your beauty game.

Say annyeong to five time-honoured ingredients that K-beauties resolutely turn to for skincare solutions. 

1. GINSENG

Amorepacific beauty guide ginseng
(Photo: Amorepacific)

What is it: Ginseng is a root plant that is credited with various tonic and medicinal properties and is native to Asia and North America.

What it does: In skin care, the ginseng root’s bioactive compounds are prized for the ability to increase oxygenation and circulation to skin cells for a healthy glow. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities to help protect skin from free radical damage.

Try: Concentrated ginseng renewing serum by Sulwhasoo.

Amorepacific beauty guide Sulwhasoo
Concentrated ginseng renewing serum, by Sulwhasoo. (Photo: Sulwhasoo)....source credit @https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/style/how-to-look-like-song-hye-ko-park-shin-hye-yoona-beauty-tips-11297046

16 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Im getting a headache reading comments about the ring.

seriously, it’s slowly becoming the ring from LOTR. “The ring that rules them all”

lol

Me too im tired of all of this issue my God what is wrong with them till now the issue about the ring and even the friends of her are disturbing this people asking for the pic of the couple how i wish this people mind their own lives and leave her alone and her friend imagine barking to the wrong yard is so shameful you dont even know her friend such a pathetic people were are they manners go.:wacko:

• Love 1