Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@dukesa1122 and @wbishkjkbg 

This is the second time that I have seen Song Hye Kyo in person (I attended her 20th Anniversary Fanmeeting in November 2016 in Seoul).

She looked very beautiful, radiant, and graceful (not a surprise). You might have heard people saying that she looks more youthful and beautiful in person, and I can definitely confirm that.

As a matter of fact, I couldn't keep my eyes off her (not a surprise either). As a result, the photo I posted above is the only one that I took. :D I have no regret though, as I thought the official photos would do her more justice and I should respect her work.

Song Hye Kyo was happy and relaxed, with a smile always on her face. She was professional but friendly. She greeted all Sulwhasoo staff who were there. She spent most of her time with the photographer (and she did a great job, as shown in the released photos). She then took extra photos with the staff and talked to them briefly before leaving. I think the staff all appreciated her presence. And so did I. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, twtwb said:

@dukesa1122 and @wbishkjkbg 

This is the second time that I have seen Song Hye Kyo in person (I attended her 20th Anniversary Fanmeeting in November 2016 in Seoul).

She looked very beautiful, radiant, and graceful (not a surprise). You might have heard people saying that she looks more youthful and beautiful in person, and I can definitely confirm that.

As a matter of fact, I couldn't keep my eyes off her (not a surprise either). As a result, the photo I posted above is the only one that I took. :D I have no regret though, as I thought the official photos would do her more justice and I should respect her work.

Song Hye Kyo was happy and relaxed, with a smile always on her face. She was professional but friendly. She greeted all Sulwhasoo staff who were there. She spent most of her time with the photographer (and she did a great job, as shown in the released photos). She then took extra photos with the staff and talked to them briefly before leaving. I think the staff all appreciated her presence. And so did I. :)

I am so envious of you! :wub: i could have died if I saw her in person! :lol: Thank you for sharing how she looks like irl. My country does not invite korean celebs much. Only KPop. 

• Like 2

Chinese media criticized for starting divorce rumors about Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki

SONG JOONG KI, SONG HYE KYO

Chinese media is receiving criticism for spreading malicious rumors on the Song Song couple. 

The divorce rumors sparked after Song Hye Kyo appeared at the airport on February 20 without her wedding ring. 

Chinese media outlet Sina and more blew up the issue into divorce rumors, and reported, "Song Hye Kyo appeared at the airport without a ring. It seems she has already has divorced Song Joong Ki." 

jpg.jpg

The reports also claimed Song Hye Kyo recently deleted several photos taken with Song Joong Ki on Instagram, and said, "There seems to be trouble in their relationship."

The agencies of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki reacted startled to the nonsensical rumors and did not take any particular action. 

This is not the first time Chinese media outlets started baseless rumors. Back in December 2017, Chinese media started rumors on Song Hye Kyo's pregnancy, which was later proven false. 

Netizens criticized Chinese media for starting malicious rumors. Comments stated, "Crazy Chinese media," "Stop the bullsh*t when they're doing well," "Trash reporters," "This is nonsense."...source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/chinese-media-criticized-for-starting-divorce-rumors-about-song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki

Thought this might be interesting

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=417&aid=0000382587

Article states the results of a survey done by a marital matchmaking agency. They interviewed 356 subjects ( 176 men and 180 women).

8 out of the 10 people interviewed dreamed of dating a younger man and older woman. 81% of the men said they wanted to experience such a relationship and 85% of the women also wanted to date younger men.

Men want to date older woman for reasons such as different than dating someone their own age, older women are more understanding/caring and more economic independence.

Women want to date younger women because of older woman-younger woman couples in media( drama/real) , different charms of a younger man than dating someone their own age, better looking than the men their age. 

But 72.8% of the subjects also admitted to problems surrounding such a relationship, reasons given were difference in maturity, income status and social status (36.8%, 10.1% and 18.6%). Further they stated objection by society and prejudice (5.1% and 2.5%). 

Out of which the men had most issues with the difference in social status, maturity levels and income. Women overwhelmingly worried about maturity level and social pressure. 

As a part of this survey these candidates were asked to vote for an ideal male and female celebrity, amongst the men PBG ranked first place with 22.8% of the total vote and SHK ranked second amongst the women with 17% of the total vote, narrowly beaten by a lead of 1.8% but she is the only person in the poll who is married, this includes the male celebrities. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

7 hours ago, twtwb said:

Thanks everyone for the updates and translations. 

Below is a photo that I took today.

Oh wowwww, I’m so envious of you. 

Your picture of her is very good also, she looks beautiful in every single angle.

Her long hair makes her look so classy, and beautiful.

• Like 4

2b0f0553-cde6-4c37-b712-d1b80d9a6057.jpg

"Today, Asian goddess" Song Hye Kyo, shining visual,Input: 2019.02.21 11:58 PM

Revision: 2019.02.22 12:06 AM

Dispatch = Kwon Min-ji] The actress Song Hye-kyo boasted the dignity of the goddess.

Song Hye Kyo recently attended a beauty brand launching event in Singapore. He produced a different image in various forms.

The visual was overflowing. Song Hye-kyo had a flower print dress. New white skin and dolls have attracted attention. 

Her hair style transformed. I have been out of my hair for a long time. Sincerity still remains. The long-wave hair gave off a sweet charm.

On the other hand, Song Hye-gyo is leading the distribution of Korean handbooks to overseas sites. On the 8th, Prof. Seo Kyoung-Deok made a '2.8 Declaration of Independence' handbook and distributed it to Tokyo, Japan.

1df03f72-8306-4cd3-97a9-170c7a85e40d.jpg

0b3b7ce1-8d5d-4a74-9808-5c3f8f0e1898.jpg

129bb6a1-e3f2-4509-b0b7-ae371a4a7df3.jpg

ec6ea2eb-94f4-4a27-97a2-0e1240d2f8bf.jpg

a53dafdb-0c13-4174-b18d-2091c2db0fc5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I'm hanged around IG yesterday to saw her event.. she's so pretty (obviously :wub:) n her fans that saw her up close really lucky..so envious..

Although we already presume that she will take rest,not to take any projects but still I get a little disappoint,cz I wanna see her more on screen (I'm such greedy fan :sweatingbullets:)..but,hope to see her more in her photoshoot for her endorsement..

Song Hye Kyo Unnie fighting!!!!

• Like 6

S. Korean Celebrities Pay Tribute to Karl Lagerfeld

Posted on February 21, 2019 by Korea Bizwire in Beauty & Fashion, Culture & Society, Top News with 0 Comments
CleanPrintBtn_text_small.png

Song Hye-kyo, a South Korean actress, posted a black-and-white photo of Karl Lagerfeld on her Instagram account. (image: Yonhap)

Song Hye-kyo, a South Korean actress, posted a black-and-white photo of Karl Lagerfeld on her Instagram account. (image: Yonhap)

SEOUL, Feb. 21 (Korea Bizwire)  The news of the recent death of Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel’s iconic creative director, is bringing South Korean celebrities to pay tribute to a man who was one of the most prolific designers of the century.

Song Hye-kyo, a South Korean actress, posted a black-and-white photo of Karl Lagerfeld on her Instagram account on Wednesday. “Rest in peace,” she said in a comment.

Song worked with Lagerfeld in 2012 when she was modelling for ‘Little Black Jacket’, the designer’s photographic exhibition.

Han Hye-jin, a South Korean model, also posted a photo of Lagerfeld on her Instagram account, saying she “could not forget the moment when she first took to the stage for Lagerfeld in Paris in 2006.”

“As a fan, a model, and a woman, I am very grateful to have worked with him,” she added. “It will be difficult to imagine Fendi and Chanel without Karl Lagerfeld.”

South Korean model and Chanel global ambassador Soo Joo Park, celebrity stylist Han Hye-yeon and others have also posted pictures of Lagerfeld on their Instagram accounts in remembrance of him.

Ashley Song (ashley@koreabizwire.com)....source credit @http://koreabizwire.com/s-korean-celebrities-pay-tribute-to-karl-lagerfeld/132972

• Like 2

kyo uploaded about 6mins ago :wub:

Edit: and she removed it but replaced it with this :lol::

It’s the same one except the 3rd pic.

46 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

And she still gets attacked for her “proportions”. 

What does the caption say?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

So she's heading back to Korea, hope to see more pics. at the airport:wub: I dunno why I'm still hoping to see her make a film in big screen even though she said in her interview at sulwhasoo event yesterday that she won't do any project this year! Lol crazy me:sweatingbullets::D

Credit whiterose8989

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:
What does the caption say?

Kyo’s post? It says thank you.

If you mean the sblanc official post then that’s just about Kyo promoting their clothes. My proportion comment was just a general observation of the criticism she gets. 

Korean netizens were extremely angry with the falsified news articles in China about SS getting a divorce, they called it ridiculous that such news even got traction in the first place when there was no proof, defended Kyo’s right to privacy.

They also complimented Kyo immensely on her looks last night, “Goddess visuals”,“She is the top beauty in Asia”,” As a Korean I feel my shoulders go up in pride”, “her beauty appeals to both eastern and western sensibilities” were some of the top comments in the articles. 

Pictures from Elle

3-E7-D6-FE8-C39-A-4-A38-8-A36-D76000-D2-

3-B53261-D-70-D6-4-D4-D-9315-755-DBD6456

370-BD5-E5-4-A6-F-4-BDE-8-FD7-70-EC0-E6-

• Love 6
  • Thanks 4

Wow! Thank you sharing those! I wont get mine until next month :sweatingbullets: do you have a copy of the elle mag @ahdrianaa? Can you share with us the interview part? If it’s not too much to ask, k? Thank you

I agree. She’s so pretty in the sulwhasoo event. Going for a fresh style on her 1st outfit. 

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

You don’t realize just how small her face is until you have people around her

Sorry for cutting your post but you are so right. I checked the poster’s other pictures and they all look beautiful but when Kyo was added to the pic, her face still stands out. Ahhh goddess, indeed!

The chinese who posted that divorce rumor also posted news before that she was pregnant. <_< seriously. Fake a$$ news!

• Like 2