Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD 2018 SHE IS CURRENTLY ON THE 6TH PLACE PLS VOTE GUYS.... THE LINK: http://thebestpoll.com/the-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2018/-----and--------PLS GUYS VOTE FOR GODDESS SONG HYE KYO HERE IS THE LINK:...http://bestofthepoll.com/song-hye-kyo-vs-song-ji-hyo/

Yes,this thread quite like a ninja :sweatingbullets: I bet SHK take a really good holiday with her hubby n fams :wub:

U know chingu, lately I have questions that just pop up in my head, when she at the age of 40/50 y.o what kind of role that she will take?is she still be in entertainment industry or retired :sweatingbullets: haha weird right..but whatever happens in the future,SHK herself already established her name as an icon of South Korea..

• Like 3

Hi chingus,

Wishing Kyo would do a pictorial and magazine interview soon. 

Spoiler

If any of you can read and write Chinese and have a 豆瓣 douban account (or wouldn’t mind creating one), please could you PM me. There is a favour I’d like to ask. 

Gamsahamnida.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, redbeanbuns said:

Yes,this thread quite like a ninja :sweatingbullets: I bet SHK take a really good holiday with her hubby n fams :wub:

U know chingu, lately I have questions that just pop up in my head, when she at the age of 40/50 y.o what kind of role that she will take?is she still be in entertainment industry or retired :sweatingbullets: haha weird right..but whatever happens in the future,SHK herself already established her name as an icon of South Korea..

I can't imagine/picture in my mind  this kind of situation yet:sweatingbullets:  but I bet she'll be devoted wife and mother, taking care of their children and loved ones :wub: By that time whatever projects comes along with her i don't mind it and i just trust her decision.

• Like 3

Just now, thepixies said:

Hi chingus,

Wishing Kyo would do a pictorial and magazine interview soon. 

Reveal hidden contents

If any of you can read and write Chinese and have a 豆瓣 douban account (or wouldn’t mind creating one), please could you PM me. There is a favour I’d like to ask. 

Gamsahamnida.

I believe silence means good news!

Spoiler

Sorry I can't read and write Chinese :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Spoiler

You know. Thanks to rabid SSC shippers, we cant expect Kyo or any media to capture them together anymore. Kyo is slowly deleting her posts with SJK in her ig to tell everyone ( fans or not) that they have separate careers. Because of them, everyone will forced to be satisfied with throwback pictures and vids of them together.

:neutral:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

So quite Kyo is back in her hiding zone no news from her again and im so down i miss her so much  again, i hope soon we receive a good news from her agency new project or any good news...:bawling:

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:
  Hide contents

You know. Thanks to rabid SSC shippers, we cant expect Kyo or any media to capture them together anymore. Kyo is slowly deleting her posts with SJK in her ig to tell everyone ( fans or not) that they have separate careers. Because of them, everyone will forced to be satisfied with throwback pictures and vids of them together.

:neutral:

TRUE DEAR!

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

@dukesa1122 I feel devastated as well, everything about her being judge by this kind of 'fans' really anger me..why don't they leave her personal life alone,in fact don't bother,its Shk n her husband life,give them a break..I'm SSC shipper back then,but I'm fully aware that an artist is their job n I'm totally fine whatever job that they will take..

As a fan I just wanna enjoy their hard work..n I don't blame her at all if she only share photos on IG that related with her work from now on..

• Like 3
  • Love 1