Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD 2018 SHE IS CURRENTLY IN THE 12TH PLACE PLS VOTE GUYS .. THE LINK: http://thebestpoll.com/the-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2018/         ___________________________________________________        liketccasia SONG HYE KYO  Official Nominee for The Most Beautiful Asia Faces of 2018 - PLEAS VISIT://instagram.com/p/Br8j2fyH4Hd/ TO NOMINATE #liketccasia#tccandler#100mostbeautifulasiafaces2018....

Actors Who Make Viewers Experience Major Second Lead Syndrome With Their Unrequited Love

Actors Who Make Viewers Experience Major Second Lead Syndrome With Their UnrequitedLove

Jan 12, 2019
by L. Kim

Second lead syndrome is when you wish the female lead of a drama would choose the second male lead although it’s obvious that she’ll end up choosing the other guy.

Their one-sided love brings tears to our eyes and breaks our hearts with the fact that they will never end up with the lead actress.

Here are seven second leads of recent dramas who have induced symptoms of second lead syndrome within all of us:..

. Jang Seung Jo

Song-Hye-Kyo-Jang-Seung-Jo.jpg

If you’re looking for a really heart-rending second lead syndrome, then Jang Seung Jo is the one for you. In the drama “Encounter,” he portrays Jung Woo Seok, the ex-husband of Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and heir to a major conglomerate. Although Jung Woo Seok is deeply in love with Cha Soo Hyun, he divorces her on purpose because of his mother’s mistreatment towards her. Despite the fact that it may be too late, Jung Woo Seok starts fighting against Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum)  to win his ex-wife’s heart.

Watch the most recent episode below:...source credit@https://www.soompi.com/article/1291419wpp/actors-make-viewers-experience-major-second-lead-syndrome-unrequited-love

• Like 1

2 days left 'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo ♥ ︎ Park sword, happy ending .. Last watch points 4

201901210808774469_5c4500b3bec46_300x.jpg
OSEN = Park Jin-young] TVN 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-ae / director Park Shin-woo / production studio dragon, Bong-yun factory) is making a poetic dialogue with a delicate actor and sensitivity, Leaving only two times. So, I have looked at four points of observation that will add loneliness to the remaining "boyfriend".

# 1 Suhyun - Jinhyuk, a loving romance that started in different directions! Ending?

There is interest in the end of romance that Suhyun (Song Hye-kyo) and Jinhyuk (박 보 검) will reach. In the 14th session, Suhyun repeatedly tears repeatedly begging for her mother, Jinhyuk, who asked her to leave with Jinhyuk. Furthermore, when Jin-hyeong's younger brother Ji-myeong (Ji-hoon Kwon) fought with friends who had a low opinion about Suhyeon and went to the police box, Suhyun thought that Jinhuk family's life was breaking down. On the other hand, Jinhyeok, who does not know the mind of Suhyeon, told Suhyeon father Cha Jonghyun (Moon Sung Geun) to promise to keep Suhyeon side, and asked Jinhyeotmo, who worries about Suhyun, to acknowledge him. 

So Suhyun and Jinhyeok began to head for each other in a different direction. Especially, Where is the end of your world. I'm sure there is me there. "With a narration called" Jinhyuk, I'm separated from you now "with a bright smile, and a sad smile with a tear, I crossed the heart of viewers. I was crazy. So, I wonder if the ending of Suhyun and Jinhyeok will come to a conclusion.

# 2 Kim, Jae-hyun - Furious at the unexpected counterattack of Cha Jonghyun! Do you want revenge?

Kim Chae-jang (Cha-hyeon-yeon) pulled down Suhyun from Donghwa Hotel and tried to build Woosuk (Jangseung Jo) as a sole representative. However, Suhyun revealed that there was Choi, Choi (Park Sung-Keun) behind the incident that attempted to dismiss the completion of the Cuban hotel. Furthermore, Suhyun expressed his complete back to Kim by not attending the anniversary of the Taekyung Group president.

In the meantime, Cha Jong - hyun also hit back with Kim. Kim sent the tea ceremony party, Cha Jonghyun, to Cheong Wa Dae with ambition to raise Taekyung Group and held his family in his hand, but Cha Jonghyun declared his support for other party and other candidates, I started to step on. As Kim Hyun-soo, who is furious in the counterattack of Cha Jong-hyun's daughter, has been portrayed, she is interested in preparing revenge for the two.

# 3 Cha Jong-hyun started moving for Suhyun! Cha Jonghyun - Suhyun What is your mother's move?

The car began to move for his daughter Suhyun. Cha Jong - hyun, who is the ruling party 's cultural leader, rejected Kim' s proposal and proceeded to build his own route by pursuing a party with other parties. Above all, Cha Jonghyun asked Suhyeon to try to do something he could not have met Jinhyeok, and he left a meaningful reminder that he would soon be unable to hear the voices of the deputy chairman (Ko-chang Seok) and Kim Bu-jang . I am curious about what kind of car Mr. Hyun will follow.

At the same time, Cha Hyun - hyun 's choice has led to his actions. He was on the knees in front of Kim, and he had the ambition to become the First Lady by sending Cha Jonghyun to the Blue House. However, Suhyun-moo is shocked by the choice of Cho Hyun and Cha Jong-hyun, who are different from their own, and have been chased after a long time. I am curious to know what action Mr. Su-hyun will take.

# 4 Talk about the importance of ordinary happiness

'Boyfriend' has talked about the preciousness of ordinary happiness through the suhyeon who never lived the life he chose, and the romance of Jinhyeok who lived his life with happiness and preciousness. In particular, Suhyeon felt that life of Jinhyeok and Jinhyeok family was collapsing because of himself, and he was ready to parting, and Cha Jonghyun began to move his daughter Suhyeon to want to regain his ordinary life. In the second part of the remarks, expectations about how the preciousness of ordinary happiness will be drawn and how each person will move in the process will increase.

As a result, there is a growing interest in the ending of 'Boyfriend', which captures the viewers through the story that reminds me of the precious romance that makes the heart of Suhyeon and Jinhyeok and the preciousness of ordinary happiness. /parkjy@osen.co.kr

[Photo] 'Boyfriend'....source credit @http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111068313#imadnews

6 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

REPOST ONLY:Lee Minho wants to work with Song Hye Kyo for future project... CREDIT @koreadramatv & copyright @youtube...https://youtu.be/loFPxfSD_Z0

I think lmh said that back in 2009 after boys over flower. I also want them to work together in drama but chances are very low. Lmh will be coming back with a newproject in 3 months and i dont think shk will choose any new project for the next year or two.

3 Things To Look Forward To In The Last Episodes Of “Encounter”

3 Things To Look Forward To In The Last Episodes Of “Encounter

Jan 21, 2019
by D. S.kim

tvN’s “Encounter” only has two episodes left until the end, and audiences are going wild with guesses on how the drama will end.

Here are three things to look forward to in the last episodes of “Encounter.”

Spoiler

1. Will Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk’s romance continue?

Attention pours in as to how the romance between Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) will end. In the latest episode, Soo Hyun is repeatedly reminded of Jin Hyuk’s mother who begged Soo Hyun to break up with her son. In addition, she finds out that Jin Hyuk’s brother got in a fight trying to defend her name, and she begins to think that she is destroying Jin Hyuk’s family and decides to break up with him.

On the other hand, Jin Hyuk does the complete opposite. He promises Soo Hyun’s father that he will keep her safe and asks Soo Hyun’s mother for her approval.

Just like that, Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk currently have different ideas about their relationship. This is evident at the end of episode 14 as Jin Hyuk has a smile on his face and Soo Hyun has teary eyes. Jin Hyuk says, “Where is the end of your world, Soo Hyun? One thing for sure is that wherever that is, I’m there,” but Soo Hyun says, “Jin Hyuk, I’m breaking up with you now.”

2. Will Soo Hyun be able to keep her position as the CEO of Dong Hwa Hotel?

Kim Hwa Jin (Cha Hwa Yun), Soo Hyun’s ex-mother-in-law, wants to take away Dong Hwa Hotel from Soo Hyun to place her son Jung Woo Seok (Jang Seung Jo) as the hotel’s only CEO. In response, Soo Hyun shows her determination to keep her position. She also shows that she is done with Taegyeong Group for good by choosing not to attend the memorial of Jung Woo Suk’s father.

In addition, Soo Hyun’s father also tries to cut his ties with Taegyeong group in politics, enraging Kim Hwa Jin even more. Curiosity arises among viewers as to how Kim Hwa Jin will plan her vengeance on Soo Hyun’s family.

3. The conflicted relationship between Soo Hyun’s father and mother

Soo Hyun’s father has begun to fight for her daughter against the wishes of Soo Hyun’s  mother. On top of rejecting Kim Hwa Jin’s offer to help with the election, he joins forces with another political party. Furthermore, he asks Jin Hyuk to take care of Soo Hyun while he completes his task and tells Kim Sun Joo (Kim Hye Eun) and Nam Myung Sik (Go Chang Suk) that he will never be called a congressmen.

Soo Hyun’s mother is in shock to find out that her husband has gone against her wishes. As a result, her dream of becoming the first lady has come crumbling down. Viewers are curious to see if Soo Hyun’s parents will work things out in favor of her daughter.

The next episode of “Encounter” will air on January 23 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Catch up with the latest episode below! Source Credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1296151wpp/3-things-look-forward-last-episodes-encounter

• Thanks 1

Park Bo Gum Named Most Buzzworthy Actor Of The Week + “SKY Castle” Holds On To 6-Week Record

Park Bo Gum Named MostBuzzworthy Actor Of The Week + “SKY Castle” Holds On To 6-Week Record

Jan 21, 2019
by C. Hong

On January 21, Good Data Corporation released their weekly rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and cast members.

The Good Data Corporation analyzed 34 dramas that aired between January 14 and January 20 in the areas of online articles, blog posts, community forums, social media, and views on video clips.

JTBC’s “SKY Castle” topped the most buzzworthy dramas list for the sixth consecutive week and recently overtookGoblin” to be the highest-rated drama in cable network history. Several “SKY Castle” actors also made appearances on the most buzzworthy actors list, including Kim Hye Yoon (No. 8), Jung Joon Ho (No. 9), Kim Seo Hyung (No. 4), Kim Bo Ra (No. 5), and Yum Jung Ah (No. 6).

In second place on the buzzworthy dramas list was tvN’s “Memories of the Alhambra,” which aired its final episode on Sunday. Lead actor Hyun Bin also rose from No. 5 on the list last week to No. 3 this week.

Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyofrom tvN’s “Encounter” returned this week to the No. 1 and No. 2 rankings on the buzzworthy actors list, though they have consistently ranked in the top 10 since their drama’s premiere. “Encounter” ranked in fourth place on the dramas list, a spot that it has held on to for five consecutive weeks.

Top 10 TV Dramas This Week:

1. JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  2. tvN’s “Memories of the Alhambra”
  3. SBS’s “The Last Empress
  4. tvN’s “Encounter”
  5. tvN’s “The Crowned Clown
  6. KBS’s “My Only One
  7. KBS’s “Liver or Die
  8. KBS’s “My Lawyer, Mr. Joe 2
  9. JTBC’s “Clean With Passion for Now”
  10. SBS’s “My Strange Hero

buzzworthy-dramas1.jpg

Top 10 Cast Members This Week:

1. Park Bo Gum – tvN’s “Encounter”
  2. Song Hye Kyo – tvN’s “Encounter”
  3. Hyun Bin – tvN”s “Memories of the Alhambra”
  4. Kim Seo Hyung – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  5. Kim Bo Ra – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  6. Yum Jung Ah – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  7. Jang Nara – SBS’s “The Last Empress”
  8. Kim Hye Yoon – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  9. Jung Joon Ho – JTBC’s “SKY Castle”
  10. Yeo Jin Goo – tvN’s “The Crowned Clown”

buzzworthy-actors1.jpg

“SKY Castle” will air its final two episodes on January 25 and 26 at 11 p.m. KST and will soon be available on Viki.

You can watch Park Bo Gum in the latest episode of “Encounter” on Viki now:....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1296281wpp/park-bo-gum-named-buzzworthy-actor-week-sky-castle-holds-6-week-record

• Love 1

Song+Hye+Kyo+Sulwhasoo+.jpg

Thanks for all the positive feedback on my last blog post on SHKs Vedi Vero campaign that I shared here!!!

I just wrote a review on two Sulwhasoo products and talked about Hye Kyo's role as the brand ambassador and muse. She is truly aspirational in many ways and Sulwhasoo products are the real deal. I hope this is a partnership that continues for a long time. I really wish they would use her image more on promotions in the US. I'm going to see if my PR contact can pass a message along to the brand.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

3 Things We Loved & 2 Things We Hated About Episodes 13-14 of “Encounter”

3 Things We Loved & 2 Things We Hated About Episodes 13-14 of “Encounter”

Jan 21, 2019

We’re down to only a couple more episodes of “Encounter.” Can you believe it? We’ve gone on a wonderful romantic journey with Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum), and we’re all the better for it. “Encounter” has been the perfect simple fairy-tale K-drama that was needed this winter season and it’s sad to think that it’s almost over! But before we wallow over the series almost ending, let’s take a look at what we loved and hated about episodes 13 and 14.

Warning: spoiler for episodes 13 and 14 below. 

1. LOVED: The simple and romantic proposal

This is an obvious one. Jin Hyuk casually comes over to Soo Hyun’s house and presents her with a bouquet from the magazine shoot he had earlier in the day. He tells her to hold it and says that she looks so pretty – and he means it. Then he proceeds to propose to her.

encoun.pngencounter13.pngencounter-18.png

I knew that the proposal from Choi Jin Hyuk was going to be romantic and unique. Mainly because he’s so dreamy and we wouldn’t expect anything less than epic in terms of proposals. The way he presents marriage to Soo Hyun is simple, so subtle, but perfect.

2. LOVED: Cha Soo Hyun finally giving Director Choi Jin Chul what he deserves

The part where Cha Soo Hyun shows up to the board meeting unannounced is total boss goals. She owns the room, and the power she exudes is by far one of her best moments in the series. Although Cha Soo Hyun owns the hotel, she was far from being in control. There was always someone who was trying to throw her over and take advantage, which is why this scene is so epic. She is able to gain the power she never really had.

encounter10.png

encounter11.png

encounter21.png

Droppin’ the mic.

3. HATED: Jin Hyuk’s mother asking Soo Hyun to break up with her son

Jin Hyuk’s mother has been apprehensive about her son’s relationship with CEO Cha from the beginning. She longs for her son to have a normal relationship where people won’t be constantly scrutinizing the relationship. So when she finally meets up with Soo Hyun and asks her to break up with him, we could all hear and feel her heart shatter into a million pieces.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-17-at-10.47.10-PM1.pencounter14.pngencounter15.png

Now this is a trope that has always and will continue to annoy me. I know Jin Hyuk’s mom has his best interest at heart, but if he’s happy with Soo Hyun, why meddle? It made me feel awful for Soo Hyun who really has had nothing to be happy about in her life until meeting Jin Hyuk. And to have that taken away from her is just heartbreaking.

4. LOVED: The bromance between P.O and Park Bo Gum

It’s no secret that these two have affections towards each other while filming on set. And it’s clear that they have a special bond when they have scenes together. It was adorable seeing them be playful and joking around in episode 14, especially considering how tense and serious it was! They provided the perfect comic relief.

encounter16.pngencounter17.pngencounter22.png

5. HATED: The heartbreaking date

Soo Hyun begins to distance herself from Jin Hyuk, knowing she’s going to break up with him. Jin Hyuk is also suspicious of Soo Hyun’s cold shoulder but he acts like it’s nothing. So when Soo Hyun agrees to go on a date with Jin Hyuk, we know it’s not because she wants to, but because she wants to have one more good day with him before she parts ways.

encounter18.pngencounterr.png

The whole scene is so heartbreaking. Especially because Jin Hyuk is smiling like a puppy dog every time he’s with her. It’s hard to get the warm lovey-dovey feels on their date because we know that Soo Hyun is going to shatter his heart. I’m not looking forward to next week’s episodes.

Hey Soompiers, what was your favorite part from this past week’s episodes? Let me know in the comments below!

Catch this week’s episodes of “Encounter”:....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1294751wpp/3-things-loved-2-things-hated-episodes-13-14-encounter

• Love 1