Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

U rock SHK!!!!! Get higher n higher proof it that u are strong n shine like a diamond,the hardest stone in the world..Chaumet never wrong pick her as one of their muse,she is beautiful yet strong..

The gala will be held today?very excited to see her picture all over the news..:wub: thank u guys for sharing the news

• Like 6

1 hour ago, GinaSingapore said:

Hi Gigi, what evidence did they found? So happy to hear that. Hope it can help clear her name.

All the harsh comment about her ùeven some of them pretending that they are Kyo's fans we screenshot all then pass it to her agency UAA, my friend sandra_alam help me a lot she is the one knows the email add of UAA and Hyebaragi now its her agencie's turn to make some action for this.

That plunging neckline and mini dress! H.O.T! 

Haters gonna hate, She just slayed them with these appearances..

She looks stronger than ever, and i think she tried to pay back all of her real fans support by looking absolutely fabulous! breathtaking, isn't she?

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Does anyone know if the video/picture that W released is from the afternoon lunch because I see daylight in the picture or is this right now?

She looks gorgeous!!:wub:

@rosiepeonie188 I love that she is showing some actual cleavage, k netizens will probably bash her for it but who cares! 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Some fans are asking why we are focusing on Kyo showing cleavage, actually last week “three men” did a livestream which got them more than 500,000 views where they discussed her body and one tried to body shame by calling her fat and short. Then one guy said guys like her because she has big breasts and they they laughed at that.

So we’re glad that Kyo is not letting herself get bullied by such opinions. 

Got it so flaunt it!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

8 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Some fans are asking why we are focusing on Kyo showing cleavage, actually last week “three men” did a livestream which got them more than 500,000 views where they discussed her body and one tried to body shame by calling her fat and short. Then one guy said guys like her because she has big breasts and they they laughed at that.

Got it so flaunt it!

Those who bullied her are monsters no respect for the woman maybe they do the samething in their female family members idiot pathetic uneducated monsters

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Got it so flaunt it!

She is not affected at all

• Like 1

@rosiepeonie188 exactly!!! I hope she does this more and more, who cares about these people and their Neanderthal like opinions.

This time for Harpers HK

She didn’t wear the necklace that MarieClaire reported, at least not in the pictures that I’ve seen. The earring she had on are the Joséphine Aigrette Impériale earrings.

1-FD32542-A250-4-E09-8246-B62-F072-FFD75

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1