Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

On 7/3/2019 at 9:59 PM, thepixies said:
On 7/3/2019 at 4:57 PM, Carmarie said:

The only thing we can and should do is to lend our support to both of them.  

I hope all of my punctuation is correct.:blush:

Hi chingu,

Nothing amiss with your punctuation or even spelling and grammar. However, I think you must’ve lost your way looking for the shipper thread.  This isn’t it.  

Good luck on your travels. 

Cheerio

I am not shipping them, because I am not into shipping any couple.  No, I do not think Song Joong Ki handle the situation correctly.
I am only saying, since they were married, regardless of who started the process, or who is in the wrong, marriage is a serious commitment.  Who the couple is doesn't matter to me. Regardless of the status,  (celebrity or everyday people), it is not easy for a couple to come to the decision of getting a divorce.  Personally, I detest the behavior of any spouse, (male or female), who cheats in the marriage which is a possibility if the rumors are to be believed.  However, since we really do not know what actually happened in their marriage, I think instead of lambasting either party, we need to lend our support.  Not because of who they are, but because dissolving a marriage is not easy on either party.  I am not shipping them, but feel sorry for both of them.  Sometimes the one who hollers the loudest is the most hurt.  I think Song Hye Kyo is a beautiful person and a talented actress. I have been a following her since "Full House."   I hope as Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki  move forward in life, each will take this experience and grow from it. I look at both of them as fallible individuals, like the rest of us, and hope in the future both will find true happiness.  This is where I am coming from not from a standpoint of shipping them but from the standpoint of having empathy for both of them because only they know exactly what happened in their marriage and what when wrong.  We have to rely on speculation and rumor.   Again I agree that Song Joon Ki should have kept quite about the divorce until it was final and I cannot and will not defend him.  However, I do not know why he made the move he did.

I agree with you wholeheartedly that it would have been nice if they had put out a joint statement once the divorce had been settled. That would have been the classy dignified way to handle the divorce.  

#throwbacktuesday  #spiritofvolunteerism

SONG HYEGYO was one of the volunteers helping to clean up the Taean Spill in Jan 2008.  

Laneige, the brand she was endorsing then, later joined in when they found out she was going to volunteer in her personal capacity.  The photo of SHK was only circulated (and not widely) months after she volunteered. 

941d-hcaqueu4435426.jpg

(Cr: sina / weibo)

The oil spill is South Korea’s worst, when a Samsung crane barge collided with a ship carrying crude oil.  About 260,000 tonnes was spilled and US$330 million was spent in the clean up effort

Song Hyegyo, hwaiting! 

Spoiler

Ms Song, 

Think I won’t ship you with anyone again.

....except maybe, Takeshi Kanehiro :D

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, dianss23 said:

I miss her, hoping she gets offered a really great script pretty soon. Fighting SHK:kiss_wink:

i dont think this is the right time for her to make  a drama or movie in korea she hated by the fans in her own country better if she will start her movie in China with the agency of Wong Kar Wai in my opinion.

• Like 3

GUYS PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019 SHE IS NOW ON THE THIRD PLACE.. PLS LET US CONTINUE TO VOTE GUYS ...THE LINK: http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/  ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Pls Vote for Song Hye Kyo for Largest Ranking Of The World - Most Popular Korean Actresses  She is now on the 1st  place pls im begging you all vote and let us bring her to the top, Link: https://toplistoftheworld.com/home/detail/top-south-korean-actresses-full-list

• Like 1

Hello. First time to post here. I just finished watching Song Hye Kyo’s series Encounter! She’s such a natural actress. I first know about her from her old series Full house and Autumn in my heart and this is going back years ago. Her beauty never ages. She is soo beautiful and graceful. She is the embodiment of class and elegance. She’s going through a tough time but she’ll make it through.

The only thing I can say about this recent news is I wish they made the announcement together. Personally, I dislike the fact that the guy filed first and announce it. I find his words doesn’t match his actions. 

In saying that though, I think it’s for the better for Song Hye Kyo, I hope someday she ends up with someone Mature enough and who will Respect and Love her unconditionally. 

This too shall pass Song Hye Kyo. Everything will okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end <3

• Like 13
  • Love 2

Hello fellow SHK'ers...

I've been silent after the news, digesting what is happening..the backlash and all...Avoiding which party to blame...but with everything that happen..I will forever stan this beautiful lady inside and out.. For those who is wondering why she is silent...It was always her classy response to whatever situation was thrown at her...I feel hurt for her and for that I've translated my emotion into a poem (Please bear with me as I'm not a poet or writer or something:D Just a fan who truly wish her all the best.)

Here goes.....

To Kyo unni..

We thought he was your knight in shinning armor
Came with a smile and words sweetly spoken
Gestures for you that melt our hearts
Made us wish he is the one for you
But things happen
And we may never know what went wrong
Know that after all this things

Your gonna bounce back
Your gonna come out stronger
Like you always did
They might dim your light
They might think you are weak
But you know yourself
And He knows you well
Love and cherish you
That you need not fear
For better days he had plan
For which you deserve
A storm might what it needed
For you are always and forever deserving
Of that happily ever after
Whether with someone else
Or just the comfort of loving yourself and enjoying the love of those who hold you truly and dearly from their heart
I wish I can send you a hug
Although I dont know the whole truth
And even supporting you since autumn days might not validate it
A good heart recognizes one when she sees one
So held your head up high
This too shall pass
They have criticize you,
mock you and disgrace you
But know that he is watching
I believe you will come out stronger, wiser and a much better person
Forever and always a fan to stand by you
Shine like you always do
Be the classy woman you always are
Forever proud of you

P.s..No shade intended on the other party..Lets just be like our unni..Classy and collected..

Have  a good day sweeties....

• Like 11
  • Love 7

SHK,  "Someday everything will make perfect sense, so, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason." -  Unknown....

Papa God must had allowed  you to undergo this process of pain to prepare you for a beautiful beginnings...He may have in store someone much much better...a real man who could love you unconditionally...love and accept you as you are...have the guts to hold your hands and protect you...when this come, "Start over, my darling. Be brave enough to find the life you want and courageous enough to chase it then start over and love yourself the way you were always meant to." - Madelyn Beck...." It's never too late for a new beginning in your life." - Joyce Meyers...

don't let negativity brings you down... don't despair...you are loved by  aplenty SHK..loyal and lovely fans.... always remember that...KEEP LOVING!

• Like 8

So let’s get this straight after going through all the rumors dumped on us in the past one week, we are supposed to believe that 

1. Kyo’s “sponsor” is a super powerful Chinese politician and yet he can’t keep a few journalists in Korea quiet? 

2. Kyo has a secret child somewhere and her boyfriend since 2015 who later became her husband didn’t know?

3.The same guy who was attached to her hip since 2015 till 2018 didn’t know about a secret child?

4. Her sponsor and she didn’t  need to meet up for years? At least not from 2015-2018 when the husband “left her”.

5. Her powerful sponsor allowed her to get married? 

6. Her super powerful sponsor doesn’t seem to be getting her any work in China or Hollywood.

7. Kyo can’t speak Chinese, How do they communicate about the terms of the relationship? Maybe they have a special translator for jobs like this. 

8.Then the husband was so angry about a “secret child” with a “powerful Chinese politician” that the couple stopped living together in later part of 2018 but his anger finally exploded in the month of June 2019?

9. Many “journalists” know about her “secret child” ( which btw isn’t even a very good secret since so many people seem to know) which must mean that this is common knowledge in Korean media circles and not one of these good, honest journalists thought to warn the boyfriend/husband. 

10. Despite having a husband, “a sponsor” and a secret child.. she also had time to have an affair with her co-star? WOW 

11. She has a secret child that everyone knows about but apparently Korea is such a nice place that nobody has exposed her out of “respect”?

B14-EB3-DA-515-A-49-B3-85-EC-9-BDCD67-A0

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

So let’s get this straight after going through all the rumors dumped on us in the past one week, we are supposed to believe that 

1. Kyo’s “sponsor” is a super powerful Chinese politician and yet he can’t keep a few journalists in Korea quiet? 

2. Kyo has a secret child somewhere and her boyfriend since 2015 who later became her husband didn’t know?

3.The same guy who was attached to her hip since 2015 till 2018 didn’t know about a secret child?

4. Her sponsor and she didn’t  need to meet up for years? At least not from 2015-2018 when the husband “left her”.

5. Her powerful sponsor allowed her to get married? 

6. Her super powerful sponsor doesn’t seem to be getting her any work in China or Hollywood.

7. Kyo can’t speak Chinese, How do they communicate about the terms of the relationship? Maybe they have a special translator for jobs like this. 

8.Then the husband was so angry about a “secret child” with a “powerful Chinese politician” that the couple stopped living together in later part of 2018 but his anger finally exploded in the month of June 2019?

9. Many “journalists” know about her “secret child” ( which btw isn’t even a very good secret since so many people seem to know) which must mean that this is common knowledge in Korean media circles and not one of these good, honest journalists thought to warn the boyfriend/husband. 

10. Despite having a husband, “a sponsor” and a secret child.. she also had time to have an affair with her co-star? WOW 

11. She has a secret child that everyone knows about but apparently Korea is such a nice place that nobody has exposed her out of “respect”?

B14-EB3-DA-515-A-49-B3-85-EC-9-BDCD67-A0

Omg i love this, thank you so much. They must have an incredible mind or script to think all of this...Hoping they still can sleep at night for ruining, tarnishing a beautiful person like SHK.I really feel bad for her. But so happy that most international fans are behind her and will always support her... Fighting SHK.. We love you and will wait for your return:heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3