Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!

BE MINDFUL OF YOUR ACTIONS, whoever you are!

IT'S UNIMAGINABLE HOW S H K IS FEELING AT THIS MOMENT!

H U R T!

YOUR FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE HURTING, TOO!

THERE IS NOTHING WE COULD DO TO MEND WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN BROKEN, BUT ALL WE COULD OFFER YOU IS OUR UTMOST SUPPORT, AND OUR PRAYERS FOR YOUR SAFETY! FIRST AND FOREMOST, WE WANT YOU TO BE SAFE!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER, SHK, YOUR FANS WILL NEVER DESERT YOU!

WE BELIEVE IN YOUR STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH THIS HARD TIME IN YOUR LIFE!

YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN IN OUR HEARTS!

WE HOPE THAT YOU GAIN STRENGTH FROM THE LOVE AND SUPPORT OF YOUR FANS

PLEASE STAY STRONG!

WE ARE SAD AND UPSET OVER WHAT HAPPENED, BUT IT IS NOT GOING TO DETER NOR STOP US FROM SUPPORTING YOU!

WE ALL ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR MANY PROJECTS!

WE WILL ALL SURVIVE!

UNTIL THEN, WE ARE ON STAND BY! WHENEVER YOU NEED YOUR ARMY, JUST GIVE US A HOLLER, AND WE'LL BE THERE!

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 8

I’m With SHK, I feel her pain and I lost respect to SJK. Believe me, she will

come back and be strong than ever.

she went through lot of s*** and she will overcome this one also. Once she back to her feet, she will shine like a shining star.

SHK, every rain cloud has a silver lining, and remember this : what doesn’t kill you make you stronger.

you have us, as loyal fans and you still have love and support from your most beloved friends and family.

at least, you know that marriage is not for you, it’s better to leave than stay in unhealthy relationship.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, oaklove said:

I am heartbroken for SHK.  I hope she is surrounded by friends and family who love and support her unconditionally.  

As some have stated, I am also very disappointed with SJK filing for the divorce  and then releasing a statement filled with "I" and "me" instead of "we".  And he ends with this: "...I will recover from my current wounds and do my utmost as an actor to repay you through great productions in the future."  It's all about his work and being worried about disappointing his fans.  His words clearly opened the door for the netizens to viciously attack SHK, which they gladly have done.  There are hardly any negative  comments about SJK nor any that says he should also take a responsibility for the divorce.  NO, they falsely accuse SHK of all sorts of ugly, vile things.  A woman who is almost forty had 3 relationships, one leading to a marriage.  

UAA and SHK, on the other hand, released a statement filled with "we" and "SHK and her husband" and wrote "they" came to conclusion together to divorce and that it was due to a personality difference.  This should have been the formal statement from both parties.  

I believe SHK is too nice to her ex-boyfriends.  Hyun Bin did the same thing. He made SHK wait until he went to the military service to publicly announce their break up, and thus have SHK take all the public blame and be attacked by the media while he was safely inside the military compound.  And now, SJK writes a statement that serves nothing more than to take the responsibility of the demise of his marriage away from him to SHK.   If he truly loved her at all, and that it was not some infatuation or idolization of SHK, then he should not have done this.  

SHK, be strong.  You have fans who love and support you unconditionally.   I am looking forward to seeing you in "Anna".  You will be amazing in it! I hope you left Korea with few friends and family.  Come back when you film "Anna". And please, please DO NOT read any comments from the netizens. They are filled with speculations/gossips and from people who clearly are jealous of you. 

We love you.  

That's exactly what i was saying. It was all about i, me, and myself. Like they were never together. Like he never shared love with her as a couple. Like he just wanted to one up her, gain the advantage. He blindsided her! That isn't what a gentleman does, no matter the circumstance of their separation. He may think he just declared war and he's out to win it. But nobody wins this fight. They both already lost, at the onset. He  and his reps then proceeded to delete their photos in his supposed ig account. As if that will erase memories. Little boy, if you think loving her was hard, try forgetting her! Those whom she loved before tried the easy road, as you're attempting to do. It took them years to recover. This has  diminished him in my eyes. So it's such a shame that he ended it the way he did.

She, on the other hand, never ceases to astound me. She is a straight up class act! I sometimes wish she'd show her fangs and bare her teeth. But that's not who she is. Whether the truth will out eventually or will remain an untold story, she will brave it out with grace and dignity, rising anew to beast it in her career and with her outer and inner beauty. 

We are here for you...

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Let us all hand in hand to pray to God to give her a streght that she needs for now and let us continue to give her a encouragement msg to fight for life we have to give her a 100 percent love that she need God Bless Us all fighting guys and thanks to all of you

• Love 3

I personally think SJK married his dream goddess and not SHK. He was so infatuated with her that he wants to shout to the world "Look, I got her. I won the trophy" He was the envy of every SK men. Marriage ... reality sets in I guess. He married a real person SHK, not his idolised SHK. SHK is too beautiful...that make men go giddy and crazy. She is like a trophy to be won.

I thought that he was the right person for SHK since everyone said he has an old soul and mature ... which suits SHK. She needs a mature partner who can love her sincerely and not idolised her or be in love with the fantasy SHK. 

Shk seems like a shy person ...I remember SJK was so giddy in love with her that we all can see it in his eyes. SHK is more reserved and shy...not showing her emotion but her face radiance speaks a lot.

Not sure why he decided to file a divorce and giving that kind of statement. SHK as like before with all her ex, she choose remaind quiet and prefer not to self explain.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

I’m so sad as to what Hye kyo is going through... from what I’ve read, even Song Joong Ki’s lawyer even made a statement about why it’s not a joint filing. It’s really depressing. I guess everything that ends on a bad note is always depressing. But then again once a person is down in the pits, there is no other way but up... 

#BestrongHyeKyo

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF but this time she was beguiled to the extent of marrying him. My respect for Him went down the pit for filing the divorce alone and announcing it publicly as if HYE KYO is the only one to blame. Shame on him... SORRY for my words I’m just venting out here. BE STRONG SONG HYE KYO. May you find a man that will love you for who you are and will not treat you as a trophy for possession.

A loyal fan of KYO since AIMH... 

Edited by Daremy Padua
  • Like 12

THIS RUMOR IS SPREADING OUT ON SNS.. I just share this in here coz she never had a presscon yesterday right.. I don't know where this rumor came from. And everyone is believing it tho it's shk side story. 

Someone sent this to me like a week ago and I told her this isn't true since there was no rumor about it and that I don't think Kyo has a new movie to promote...And today, the big news shocked the whole world. 는 결코 그를 사랑하는 것을 멈추지 않을 것이다. 그러나 나는 선택의 여지가 없다."- 송 혜교

Translation: 

"I will never stop loving him. But I don't have a choice."- Song Hye-kyo

Q & A:

기자: 현재 이혼 소문이 있습니다. 정말로 무슨 일이 일어 났습니까?

(Reporter: There are rumors of divorce at the moment. What really happened?)

송혜교그녀의 눈물을 참지 못하고 기자 회견장에서 달려 들었다. 여배우가 갑자기 떠난 후 기자 회견이 중단되었습니다.

(Song Hye-Kyo couldn't help her tears and leave the press conference. The press conference was suspended after the actress left suddenly.)

매니저 : 질문은 영화에만 보관하십시오. 송혜교에게 사적인 삶에 대해 묻는다면 화를 내지 마세요.

( Please keep your questions about the movie only. If you ask Song Hye-kyo about her private life, do not get angry.)

10 분 후,송혜교 빨갛고 뚱뚱한 눈으로 나타났다. 여배우는 절을하고 공개 성명서를 시작했다..

(After 10 minutes, Song Hye-kyo appeared with red and puffy eyes. The actress bowed down and gave a public statement.)

"안녕하세요. 나는 배우 송혜교 입니다. 우선 미성숙 한 행동에 대해 매우 유감스럽게 생각합니다. 나는 대중의 인물이며 기자 회견을 갑자기 떠나지 말았어야했다.

(Hello. I'm actress Song Hye-kyo. First of all, I'm very sorry for my immature behavior. I am a public figure and I should not have left the press conference abruptly.) 

문제는 기자씨이전에는 나에게 여전히 매우 민감한 문제입니다. 나는 아직도 치유되지 않았다.녹이 뭐야 내가 아주 많이 사랑하는 사람이고 나는 그를 사랑하는 것을 결코 멈추지 않을 것이다. 나는 매우 어려운 결정이지만 이혼을 신청하기로 결정했습니다.

(The problem is still very sensitive to me Mr. Reporter. I still haven't healed. "I will never stop loving him. But I don't have a choice."Even if it's a hard decision, I decided to apply for pan

Edited by Kwon Eunbi
  • Sad 1