Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest SnowB_all

Su-ha, I guess I am the lucky one. I have Hwang JinYi movie, with the understandable English sub. Sometimes, where you get it, bring it back, and complain, they will give you the "real one". If you are nearby, I can send my copy to you.

Somewhere in these over a thousand pages, some Soompi Kyoers took the patience to write the whole story. That's how I watch HJY the first time, their translation, without any sub on the screen, and I can pretty much follow the flow of the story. Soompi Kyoers did good.

Backlog to the May or June of last year. I think two of them did the translations.

Naufa, you communicate well :sweatingbullets: The only person I really have hard time understanding, aish, is neither PutriN's Cambridge, Oxford nor Australian Eng but utkim sis, she only converse in google-Eng :wacko::phew:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...4014&st=129

hahaha..... :w00t:janice , you're so funny....

smile571.gif, hahaha, I sometimes really don't understand what I write about neither dear , google-eng is my 4th.language :phew::lol: .

me too utkim.... heeh... B)

hi naver & thevert welcome to SHK thread !

hi snowB_all !

still backlogging ? :phew:

found out the pic of SHK..... ?

Guest SnowB_all

hi snowB_all !

still backlogging ? :phew:

found out the pic of SHK..... ?

Yes, dear, with perseverance in backlogging, I found the pic! And with Sis Jan's instructions on how to post pics, I posted the pics! The pics are on the other forum, where talking about he and she is "heavenly safe". :rolleyes:

janice: haha you're too funny. putrin and utkim's translators are not very good at their jobs lol =P Im Miss H? hahah thats too funny how you called me miss H cause back in hs I had this one science teacher he couldnt pronounce huong (the pronounciation to my name, its as HONG without the u) so he would call me miss H instead. lol as regarding to suhae questions about hwang jinyi, I messaged her with my answers so hopefully she got it. cause soompi doesnt tell me if I send it or not, like the messages I sent to you before, did you get them?

ok so now I have to talk about shk or else the mod would think Im off topic. lol =P

wow shk wearing those yellow rain waterproof jacket would be very interesting. haha Im sure she would look beautiful no matter what she has on. =P

bwahahahahaaaa... reading the comments...

i nearly got a stomach ache from laughing too much :lol:

you guys are FANTABULOUS ! agree-1.gif

i truly feel what thevert meant... :)

SHK thread can never fail to amaze us... is a cum "release tension" thread thumbsup.gif

so many jokers around :P

huong - many thanks dearie on your prompt answers to Su-Hae... i really appreciate it :D

annoymous35 - indeed... she is with a heart of gold accompanying with her beauty :sweatingbullets:

loving her more and more :wub:

anette - check it out @ Soompi : Official Thread Directory...

i just browse the thread... but i couldn't find it... my eyes may play trick on me :blink:

while waiting for any news or new pix on our dear girl... hope she's doing fine there pray.gif

make do with these... during her younger days adv pix :rolleyes:

shk0425b.jpg

shk0425a.jpg

shk0425.jpg

credit as shown

Guest kierelun

Song Hye Kyo to Volunteer in Taean

Top star Song Hye Kyo will leave for Taean to do volunteer work.

Song Hye Kyo will leave early in the morning on Friday (the 25TH) for Taean, the country's disaster area to lend her hands in helping with removal operations due to the oil spill.

The oil spill last year shocked the country leaving numerous entertainers volunteering which warmed everyone's hearts but truthfully, in recent times the volunteer work has gradually lessened.

However, rumor has it that Song Hye Kyo showed much interest and concern when told more volunteers are still needed; even diligently checking the schedule herself.

In particular, she is participating in this volunteer work with staff members from her makeup brand Laneige which is causing it to draw even more attention.

Laneige, who changed their model from Jeon Ji Hyun to Song Hye Kyo is now establishing a new image. After hearing that their model would be participating in volunteer activities to aid Taean, they decided to join her on their own accord. When Song Hye Kyo heard on the news that the residents of Taean are still suffering from the oil spill, her heart ached. She hopes that she can encourage more people to start volunteering again.

@songhyego.net

Does it mean tomorrow :unsure:

Whatever he does she does? Good team work indeed! Great people think and do alike and they seems to collaborate secretly!

To recap this volunteer work regarding the oil spill, very few famous Korean stars participated and so far I can only recall Mr HWMNBN and now our gorgeous petite & fragile girl is also involved in the same work inspite of their busy schedules? Bravo, both of them will be much blessed & rewarded in Heaven for being so kind & considerate to their country.

Guest tisya

to all SHKers, Congratulations, even if Fetish did not make it this time in Cannes, the support that everyone shows

made us winner. Just viewing even old pictures of her and reading all the comments, common praises & support

for what she did/does, the unity, oneness of mind towards our love to Hye Kyo, whatever comes, we are still united,

each comments keep the fire burning. Just reading your comments, how you help one another, welcoming new comers,

the warm camaraderie is truly develope among us, and it made SHK the winner - through you. Hopefully no one wavers.

I am really proud to be one of you people.

I want to name the elders of this thread, (just kidding for the word elders, it doesnt mean age, but your dedications) but

I may miss some, so, I just keep them in me, but I know you all them - and I am truly grateful to these people who have been

faithfully having comments on every page of this thread - I always have something to read and they are even searching here

and there for any articles/materials - gosh you are all great - thank you and thank you.

Even as I have been very vocal of my desire for her to accept assignment, either drama or movie, guesting or attending

entertainment events or functions - these longing in my heart is appeased by your continuous, untiring love for her.

For our dearest Umnie, I am proud of her, she has kept herself really good in everything.

HURRAH TO US !!!!

Thevert! enjoy your stay here! ^^

Huong, I have just bought the dvd. The sub is really :wacko:

Putrin and Huong thanks for helping me! I understand now. :D

Hi Putrin! It's okay! Janice, thanks for the hwangini link! but Miss H have answered my questions.heheh...

Ms. Snow B! the dvd I bought is not original so maybe that's the reason the sub :wacko: ...ooOoo you have? I'll pm you! what ? they Write the whole story?? :o:wacko: that's pretty tiresome...wow! you backblog the pages? I didn't backblog anymore...hehe...I just post here.

Putrin thanks for the pix! how old is she in that pics? I have a video of that before. I think its her first Litmus pictorial?

Yes KimWon, she has an English movie entitled Fetish!

Tisya, I agree with you! I remembered before when the antifans bashed hk, songhyekyoers are unitedand supported her. We all fight for her! What I Love in this thread is the Warm welcome of SHK fans! It's a Home sweet Home thread!!! :D

speaking of the old members...where are they? :unsure:

Song hye kyo is one role model of a beauty complete wif a heart of gold..she's really a nice gerl to help out in the Taen oil spill.

agree with you annoymous35 !

she has a natural beauty outside .... and inside too... :)

love her more... smiley_loveshower.gif

Whatever he does she does? Good team work indeed! Great people think and do alike and they seems to collaborate secretly!

To recap this volunteer work regarding the oil spill, very few famous Korean stars participated and so far I can only recall Mr HWMNBN and now our gorgeous petite & fragile girl is also involved in the same work inspite of their busy schedules? Bravo, both of them will be much blessed & rewarded in Heaven for being so kind & considerate to their country.

hi echan !

as i know Yoo Jae Suk and Noh Hong Chul were did too on januari ....

Bae Yong Joon if am not wrong donated 320 million (about US $300.000) for Taean oil spill on dec.07...

hi putriN, tqqq for those pics.... smiley_giveheart.gif

hi utkim,

hi huong,

hi alexdan, tq for sharing all those pics... :)

hi snoB_all,

hi chin_ai,

hi tisya,

hi su-hae !

hi KimWonSaDan! yes she did... it's an indie film... entitled FETISH

hi SHKers !smiley_huggrouphuggle.gif

to putrin and su-hae: no problem. glad to help. anytime!! =D

alexdan thanks for the pics.

they play rockpaperscissor different than how the u.s. play over here. I have my right hand into a fist and go "1 2 3" or "rock paper scissor shoot" and then have rock/paper/or scissor signs out.

but shk and rain play differently, they have their hand out like a five and their other index finger on their five hand and then shoot rock paper or scissor. hahah sorry if you got confused. that was hard to explain haha =P

Guest angel2nyt

Sisters, so SHK is Khmer? Wonder how they came up with that.

Is the news in CHosun about HK accepting PDs project updated or outdated? hehe.

Hye Kyo isn't khmer.. its weird saying that because khmer is a language and that's the way they describe people in Cambodia..(something like that)

i dont know where they came up with that..

but the best thing to do when translating online is doing a little thing when you see her name: 송혜교 put a space between the song and the hye, that way it will come out as song hye kyo

Hello

So what happened to Song Hye Kyo's US debut? Her movie didn't make it into Cannes and we have had no information on it...maybe straight to DVD? If so that is pretty sad!

I think she should have gone for a big budget production. Just getting her face out there would have opened so many more opportunities for her. I'm pretty disappointed.

Alex! Thanks a lot for the pics! Wow! FH is really the best!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Hi Deka! :D and to all SHKyoers! :D

can I ask where Taean is?

Putrin,Huong and Ms Snow, thanks for being kind to me! ^^ huong your explanation about rock, paper, scissor is complicated :wacko::lol:

Angel, thanks for the clarification! B)

AMD, is that the way it is...if it's not selected by Cannes then it can't be shown on theaters? :blink: oh don't be disappointed amd, there are still Lots of chances for SHK!

the story of Fetish is good but I wonder what criteria they used in choosing... :unsure:

Guest chin_ai22

I wish we could get pictures or fan cam of SHG doing her oil spill clean up work. That would really be nice!

i agree, zashi bear!

hi chin_ai,

hi SHKers !smiley_huggrouphuggle.gif

hi deka_if :)

017555.jpg

i just missed her so much...

000358.jpg