Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest angel2nyt

hpn - hehe... no worry :)

i just hope that i didn't misinterprete google translations as of my earlier post # 25633...

don't understand why there're few more at naver (besides the earlier 2 links)...

looks like big deal... but others are doing it too :huh:

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...5459507748.html

http://www.hkn24.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=11933

http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...8&no=254536

http://www.dailyseop.com/section/article_v...spx?at_id=79467

%7Boption%7Dnaver.jpg%7Boption%7D

anyone who can understand korea language.... would appreciate it if you could correct it...

if it was otherwise understood

most of the reports going around now is how the netizens are actually praising unnie for volunteering to help in taean

remember there was an oil spill a few months ago, and the laneige staff and many other volunteers(which includes song hye kyo) will be cleaning up tomorrow

to tell you honestly, at first i was like why too long(since the oil spill happened last December)

and then i realized how people easily makes these kind of events a thing of the past

that's why a volunteer work now and with someone as big an actress an unnie could help people remember about the disaster

^^^

oh i see.... now can understand a clearer situation on why now it is reported....

and it's such a BIG issue... of course, bcos it involves our dear girl :)

way to go girl !

that is one smart move to help people to remember thumbsup.gif

we shall expect some news then after tomorrow... ermmm... she is in korea :)

how i wish i can fly to Taean to see our dear girl :lol:

~~~ i believe i can fly... spread my wings and fly away... ~~~ by R Kelly

the problem is... i don't believe i can... i believe i can't... :P

many thanks angel :) muaaaaah....

http://sports.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20080424/6184822.htm

http://news.mk.co.kr/news_forward.php?no=2...0&year=2008

edit : my apologies to hpn, deka_if... sorry for the mixed-up dates with ehem2... i did raise your hope huh -_-

berai & vylen Welcome to SHK wonderful thread :Dsmile342.gif

200804241616368638_b.jpg

http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/news/news_view.ph...804241616368638

탤런트 송혜교가 태안 기름띠 제거 봉사활동에 나섭니다.

송혜교는 오는 5월 25일, 모델로 활동하고 있는 화장품 회사 직원들과 함께 봉사활동을 떠나는데요, 최근 태안반도 기름유출 사고 자원봉사가 뜸해지자 직접 스케줄을 체크하며 적극적인 참여 의지를 나타냈다고 합니다.

송혜교는 올 초 미국에서 촬영한 독립영화 '페티쉬'로 브라운관에 컴백할 예정입니다.

-----------------

Google tranlator :P

Taean volunteering to remove the Khmer actress gireumtti naseopnida.

Khmer is expected May 25, as a model and a cosmetics company employee volunteer activities, leaving it with the recent gas leakage accident taeanbando volunteer is directly tteumhaejija to check schedules and a willingness to actively participate in the skull.

Captured Khmer in the United States earlier this year, the independent film 'Fetish' tube is scheduled to keombaekhal :unsure: (????).

---------------------------

I'm a bit confused, May 25th or Jan 25th :unsure: ?

btw, Thanks for the news, pics everyone :D

i wish someone is comforting unnie right now. :tears:

hi chin_ai !

me too... hopefully someone her beloved ...... :rolleyes:

hi berai & vylen welcome to SHK wonderful thread..... :)

hi putriN... it's ok dear... my hope was flopped a year ago....... :P

hi utkim !

me... ? confused too... hehehe... :P

Guest alexdan

Song Hye Kyo to Volunteer in Taean

Top star Song Hye Kyo will leave for Taean to do volunteer work.

Song Hye Kyo will leave early in the morning on Friday (the 25TH) for Taean, the country's disaster area to lend her hands in helping with removal operations due to the oil spill.

The oil spill last year shocked the country leaving numerous entertainers volunteering which warmed everyone's hearts but truthfully, in recent times the volunteer work has gradually lessened.

However, rumor has it that Song Hye Kyo showed much interest and concern when told more volunteers are still needed; even diligently checking the schedule herself.

In particular, she is participating in this volunteer work with staff members from her makeup brand Laneige which is causing it to draw even more attention.

Laneige, who changed their model from Jeon Ji Hyun to Song Hye Kyo is now establishing a new image. After hearing that their model would be participating in volunteer activities to aid Taean, they decided to join her on their own accord. When Song Hye Kyo heard on the news that the residents of Taean are still suffering from the oil spill, her heart ached. She hopes that she can encourage more people to start volunteering again.

@songhyego.net

Does it mean tomorrow :unsure:

^^^

hi alexdan - thanks for sharing shanda's translation here :)

it should be tomorrow... since the article stated Friday 25th...

and angel did mention its tomorrow too...

so nice of our dear girl wants to do it at her own initiative... and joined by Laneige staffs upon hearing it...

indeed... she possesses inner and outer beauty :sweatingbullets:

there're about 25 articles in Naver covering her volunteer work :phew:

hopefully.... she won't get swamped :huh:

yeap... waiting for the pix coming :)

^^^

hpn - nothing wrong in hoping... hang on ! :)

Google tranlator :P

Taean volunteering to remove the Khmer actress gireumtti naseopnida.

Khmer is expected May 25, as a model and a cosmetics company employee volunteer activities, leaving it with the recent gas leakage accident taeanbando volunteer is directly tteumhaejija to check schedules and a willingness to actively participate in the skull.

Captured Khmer in the United States earlier this year, the independent film 'Fetish' tube is scheduled to keombaekhal :unsure: (????).

---------------------------

kim - keombaekhal ?#@$%

aigoo... just when it comes to the climax...

my tongue already got twisted in pronouncing the word...

and now, the google refuse to work :crazy:

me... not sure too... why the months keep on changing in some articles...

got one article even stated April ! :blink:

that's the "power" of google translator huh :tongue2:

Guest alexdan

whoaaa, 25 articles for this volunteer work :blink: , thats a girl power :D .

and so nice of unni :) , hope to see pix spam here in this thread :w00t:

Our SHK doing some volunteer job for Taean .Wow good job girl ..go girl thats a good way of showing that you really have a pure and warm heart.we admired you so much.and for the staff of Laneige thank you for supporting and helping out with SHK.hope you will get more people into buying the Laneige products.Who is khmer?

Guest thevert

Hello everyone ! nice to meet you all ! I'm new here but I'am a Song Hye Kyo's fan since 8 years ( these days of Autumn Tale ) . I was so enjoy reading your post too . I find it 's so warm here . :lol:

Our SHK doing some volunteer job for Taean .Wow good job girl ..go girl thats a good way of showing that you really have a pure and warm heart.we admired you so much.and for the staff of Laneige thank you for supporting and helping out with SHK.hope you will get more people into buying the Laneige products.Who is khmer?

hi luckygem - yeah... wishing that more people using Laneige :)

khmer is referred to our dear girl Song Hye Kyo...

don't know why Google translate to "Khmer" when comes to her name :blink:

Hello everyone ! nice to meet you all ! I'm new here but I'am a Song Hye Kyo's fan since 8 years ( these days of Autumn Tale ) . I was so enjoy reading your post too . I find it 's so warm here . :lol:

hello thevert .... welcome2.gif to SHK wonderful and enjoyable thread....

a pleasure to meet you too dearie...

you have been our dear girl fan for 8 yrs! wowww... it sure beats me! i must hide somewhere :P

now you decided to join us... awww, you missed all the fun dear... but its never too late :)

thanks for those kind words shy.jpg

we're sure glad you enjoy reading our posts and feel the warmth here.... :)

and we hope that you won't stop reading and posting....

feel free to post any comments.... and ask anything on our dear girl...

a bunch of SHKers experts here will try our best to answer them :lol:

dear hye kyo.... wish you have a safe and pleasant journey to Taean... take care :)

we love you and are sure proud of you :wub:

Guest SnowB_all

Thevert ... welcome to Song Hye Kyo's site. It's "warm" and lively here. I was "out of circulation" for almost two months, but the thought and desire were there, everyday. I'm still backlogging. ""The World Where They Live" ... is that FH PD Pyo Min Soo's project? Well, let's hope KBS' "formidable three" will do it.

Anyone has Kyo's Cosmopolitan picture wearing a green skirt, with some white/fur top? Mr. HWNMNBMH wore a green pants lately.

The effect of the oil spill will be there for a while. I'm glad Kyo is leading the re-activating work. I'm very proud of her.

feels like i haven't posted in my fave thread forever :sweatingbullets:

i've been lurking these past few days, but SHK's volunteer work deserves my high praise :)

... it's great of her to lend a hand when others seem to have forgotten just because it happened a while ago -_-

that's why i love her :blush: SHK fighting!

:

:

welcome to all the newbies :) hope you'll enjoy this thread as mush as we enjoy it :D