Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Deera

i think IRIS is her 1st fansite name..maybe..im not sure though..but i dont think it's her English name..i remember clearly she want the name 'Snow'.. :D

Song Hye Gyo to return to the tv screen after 4 years as the female lead of KBS 'The world where they live' 그들이 사는 세상. The writer of this drama is Noh Hee Kyung and the PD is Pyo Min Soo.

Something odd. The PD is out, the writer is out. The leading lady is out. Where is the leading man? Still in Berlin?

I think you're a bit confused, there were huge rumors about SHK taking on the role, but nothing was confirmed. And if she did take on the role you'd be seeing tons of news reports saying that she did. I think for now she's still considering her next project so all we have to do is just sit and wait til something comes up.

Guest SnowB_all

I think you're a bit confused, there were huge rumors about SHK taking on the role, but nothing was confirmed. And if she did take on the role you'd be seeing tons of news reports saying that she did. I think for now she's still considering her next project so all we have to do is just sit and wait til something comes up.

Yes, dear, I am "extremely confused". Having been out of Soompi Kyo's circulation for almost 2 months. I ain't know nothing. Bits and pieces, here and there ...

Anyhow, Kyo is still adorable. And the SHKers are still a fun group.... :)

i think IRIS is her 1st fansite name..maybe..im not sure though..but i dont think it's her English name..i remember clearly she want the name 'Snow'.. :D

Her first fan site name is IRIS and her English name is also IRIS.

Snow is just what she said during FH....to tease Rain.

knowing her to be such a forgiving person... and remembering her comments on the relationship...

"It was a painful and sad experience but she says she is now thankful that she got to experience it"

as our dear girl said on her ideal boyfriend -

"someone who can love those around me... and a passionate person who will love only me"

Putrin, I'm very curious why is their relationship painful? did they fight before they broke up? or they broke up because the fans don't like them to be a couple? Is LBH the only guy she had a relationship with? Is he her first bf too?

If only Rain can read this statement! :blush:

Welcome to the thread Pebrero! Ah I see that's why hye kyo haven't decided her next project because of Fetish...Will Fetish be shown in all countries? :unsure: I want to watch it! :w00t:

Thanks for the pics Alexdan! Is she still the model of Litmus?

Snow B! Rain is in Berlin right now? I hope Rain will be the leading man! I don't care if it's a drama or romantic comedy...as long as ....

Putrin, Thanks again for the video and the translation! I haven't seen the translation in Shanda's site...where is it located?

Zashibear welcome back to the thread! your un seem familiar...

Welcome to the thread Deera! Yeah as what I've remembered in Shanda's site it was her first fansite...

Hi not a saint! It's not stupid, actually I love it! esp. the 2nd one! do you have the pic where shk wear eyeglasses? (in your 2nd siggy)...can you upload it?

Hi wloi! so SHK in English is Iris? what does Iris mean? Is there an interview in FH where she said her english name is Snow? and she teased Rain? :sweatingbullets:

cathy, thanks for sharing beautiful artwork, please keep it coming :blush:

su-hae, I don't think she still endorses Litmus.

And I only know that LBH was her official boyfriend :sweatingbullets: , don't know they did fight or not before broke up, but I think

it's normal to have discussions before deciding a break up which is understandable, I think they did for the best

that time. She was just too young then, and I have no problem to understand her possition. I personally do like LBH a lot,

and I believe they broke up in peace :) .

Have a sweet sunday, SHKers :D

Putrin, I'm very curious why is their relationship painful? did they fight before they broke up? or they broke up because the fans don't like them to be a couple? Is LBH the only guy she had a relationship with? Is he her first bf too?

Putrin, Thanks again for the video and the translation! I haven't seen the translation in Shanda's site...where is it located?

hi Su-Hae - quite a load of questions huh :lol:

on her mentioning that the relationship was painful... i guess, this was her first real experience...

not so sure what actually happened... few speculations here and there and its better not to dig it again...

and as kim mentioned... at that time... its best for them to go separate ways...

yes, LBH was her one and only official boyfriend that we knew... at the moment... naughty.gif

he is such a fine actor :)

your most welcome dear... shanda has just put up the translation on the mainpage of her site :)

intitially.. i got it when i went to the media center section...

and... what i have found too at her site...

director of 'Fetish' Soopum Sohn photo that she managed to find online:

soopum.jpg

wheeee.... he looks rock :rolleyes:

many thanks shanda :)

cathy - thanks for sharing :)

Guest chin_ai22

su- hae i agree with you i want rain as her leading man too :)

btw. check out rain's thread. after 4years he wore his suit he wore in FH days.

this 2 [shk and rain] best of friends. ehem. have the same traits, depends on their clothes.

they still kept their clothes and wear them out of the blue moon. :)

Hi wloi! so SHK in English is Iris? what does Iris mean? Is there an interview in FH where she said her english name is Snow? and she teased Rain? :sweatingbullets:

Su-Hae - allow me to answer on behalf of winnie :)

Iris has three main meanings, related by their derivation from the french word for rainbow:

- Iris (mythology), a messenger of the gods in Greek mythology, identified with the rainbow

- Iris (anatomy), the sphincter around the pupil of the eye, named after the colors in human and animal eyes

- Iris (plant), a genus of flowering plants, named after the rainbow

of course, hers refers to the flower

source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris

goodness... its really not easy to find that particular FH interview link...

there are so many links pertaining to their FH interviews... nearly got cross-eyed crosseyed.gif

but... FINALLY got it!

juz an advise before you watch... pls be prepared for his "ONLY FOR HER" smile :sweatingbullets:

you will probably melt melt.gif ... no subs though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCiHkisJ1yE...feature=related

hi chin_ai - my oh my... that's the first thing came to my mind too when i see the suit... FullHouse ! :phew:

so preeeeeetty :wub:

shk0420b.jpg

this 'IRIS' is lovelier than the roses :rolleyes:

Guest kierelun

What IF LBH in another collaboration with SHK, will they avoid working with each other? Strange coincidences for her it's a 4 year break from drama and for him a 5 year break; and why the title IRIS - like a sequel to All In? It's a very expensive action-packed drama therefore leading stars should be very highly paid, for SHK maybe it's worth considering or is it too risky to fall in again.

^^^

yeah... kinda hard to find news on her... regardless of whether she attached or not with agency B)

she'll be back before we knew it... hope she'll have a good rest and...

make a comeback to the spotlight with a killer... DRAMA!!! :w00t:

thanks cathy... we need those pieces of your works to 'salvage' this thread :lol:

echan - imo... she is such a cautious person... i doubt she'll take it if being offered… :ph34r:

oh... speaking of news on her... there's an article today...

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...21/84u75106.htm

if i can interpret from the translator correctly...

"Fetish" will be released during the Cannes International Film Festival 14-25 May 08...

correct me if i'm wrong... -_-

oh oh... she's watching us :lol:

laneige2004.gif

credit hyebaragi

Guest chin_ai22

hi chin_ai - my oh my... that's the first thing came to my mind too when i see the suit... FullHouse ! :phew:

so preeeeeetty :wub:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...os/shk0420b.jpg

putrin, agree with you, that iris is lovelier than the roses, :)

i want to see them [ shk & bi] in drama soon. so missed them,btw. go to FH thread, i think,

theyre getting confused with the girl beside his bf[bestfriend]

- Iris (plant), a genus of flowering plants, named after the rainbow

juz an advise before you watch... pls be prepared for his "ONLY FOR HER" smile :sweatingbullets:

you will probably melt melt.gif ... no subs though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCiHkisJ1yE...feature=related

it seems that whatever it is, his bf name is always next to her. hehe :)

btw. i love the video. im laughing because of bi. :)

rain said about when it rains you should get away from the rain and stay away from the rain...

whatever he said Bi(rain) three times and since thats his name too...it was quite funny....

thats why they were laughing. and bi sit next to shk and shk said she wants to be snow to tease rain :)

sweett...

now i get, thats the time she said she wanted to be snow.

Su-Hae - allow me to answer on behalf of winnie :)

shk0420b.jpg

hi putriN ! you alright dear... she's prettier than the roses... :rolleyes:

and referring hers 'Iris flower'... i've got this..

http://www.mccullagh.org/image/1ds2-2/iris-closeup.html

blue and yellow iris

and this , white and purple ...

http://www.flowers.vg/flowers/iris-white-purple.htm

btw, where is she now ? :blink:

miss her... :unsure:

putriN, not_a_saint_ 0713 tqqqqqq for sharing all those SHK pics... so beautiful :)

edit : hi utkim good morning !

still wake up ?

not sleep yet ? hmm... whr r u dear? :unsure:

hi SHKer good morning all !

------------------------------ :D

'''

What IF LBH in another collaboration with SHK, will they avoid working with each other? Strange coincidences for her it's a 4 year break from drama and for him a 5 year break; and why the title IRIS - like a sequel to All In? It's a very expensive action-packed drama therefore leading stars should be very highly paid, for SHK maybe it's worth considering or is it too risky to fall in again.

I don't think this will ever happen :sweatingbullets: , and I don't think she should neither. NO NEED.

what happened , happened, they both seem to be doing great in their own ways, and there is no need that they both have to go through this pain again.

I just hope they both remain as friends, thats good enough for me.

I do hope and wish our girl in one happy day, could find a true love, a man who she can lean her shoulder on after a hard working day,

a true friend who can sharing those happy and sad moments, listen, encourage , adore , love her with all his heart. That 's all I really hope, hehe, a litlle

bit too much, I think. btw, a man who loves her a little bit more than she loves that man, that will be better :lol:

oh... speaking of news on her... there's an article today...

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...21/84u75106.htm

if i can interpret from the translator correctly...

"Fetish" will be released during the Cannes International Film Festival 14-25 May 08...

correct me if i'm wrong... -_-

Thanks putriN for sharing the news, I can't wait for her movie :w00t:

cathy, Thanks for sharing lovely wallies

deka_if, thanks for the links.

rain said about when it rains you should get away from the rain and stay away from the rain...

whatever he said Bi(rain) three times and since thats his name too...it was quite funny....

thats why they were laughing. and bi sit next to shk and shk said she wants to be snow to tease rain :)

sweett...

now i get, thats the time she said she wanted to be snow.

hi chin_ai22 !

you alright dear... :lol:

and... i also saw the way Rain stare on hye kyo eyes...... hmmmm...... :ph34r:.. take my breath away...... :w00t:

hi putriN... you saw that too.. didn't you dear ? B):P jk

althought it must have been love..... but it's over now.... ??? :vicx: ( remind me to roxette's song... :phew: )

hi snowB_all ! :)

-----------------

'''

Guest SnowB_all

Still backlogging. deka if (post 25564) ... check on this, Winnie's wonder work, posted March 3, 2006. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icgEmUHwiV8...feature=related

Winnie, as ever, I admire your organization and networking to show the less fortunate us, the appearances of Song Hye Kyo, and Mr. HWNMNBMH, and their activities. You and your group are versatile ! You made us all very happy and feeling "fortunate" to be there, sort of. Since both Kyo and Mr. HWNMNBMH look great in "all black" (Kyo on HK arrival for AFA, and he on "Clear Shampoo AD"), has anyone made a PS of these two, in black?

With regards to PD Pyo's next project "The World Where They Live", and with no committment from the "leading actor and actress", I would not count on Kyo's and Mr HWNMNBMH's plates being full for this year. They can always juggle their tight schedules, for the sake of XXXX, and of course, for us!

After four years, this duo still rocks ... consistent and louder, lately. That ought to tell the movie makers something.

We are here, and we are waiting! Perseverance, is the motto.