::::: Jessica Simpson :::::

Guest Korean_chick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest My Sweet September

Mmm...I thought she was cute when she first debuted. But...not now. She looks so weird.

Not meaning to flame! i use to think she was really cute...but she has changed a lot....

Guest CANT TOUCH DIZ

What a gremlin.

And I didn't really noticed it before, but it looks like she had something done to her face.

Before

images624967_jessica.jpg

After

6EBD9479F7AE4321B6BBDC4D488700A6.JPG

Though I can't put my finger on what it is. I know it 's not due to weight-loss since her face is the same shape/size. Her eyes, nose, and lips all look slightly altered.

• 8 years later...

class="headline" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1420742782919_910" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 42px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 40px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jessica Simpson Blames Past Weight Gain on Husband Eric Johnson640_eric_johnson_jessica_si.jpg
It's nice to know Jessica Simpson still has a sense of humor when it comes to her notorious 70-pound weight gain when she became pregnant with her first child, Maxwell.
The now slender-again Jessica is dishing on her amazing weight loss, workout routine, and what her husband Eric Johnson's reaction to her fuller figure was in a new interview with InStyle magazine. And it turns out Eric is pretty much the perfect husband.
According to Jessica, the 36-year-old former NFL tight end was more than OK with her former weight.
"My husband and I were looking at old pictures recently, and I asked him, 'Babe, why didn't you tell me to put the brownie down?'" she jokes. "He said, 'You looked great.'"
"He's always loved every curve on my body," she gushes. "And we've always had a healthy sex life."
Jessica, 34, also reveals how exactly she was able to slim down, crediting her hardcore workout regimen.
"I work out five days a week: three days with a trainer, doing a mix of strength training and cardio, and then I do cardio on my own the other two days," she shares. "Somehow I make it work, but I've slowed down since my wedding."
Jessica and Eric tied the knot on July 5 at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, Calif. Clearly, all her hard gym work paid off -- the pop star-turned-business mogul looked amazing in her custom Carolina Herrera wedding dress.
"I worked really hard because I wanted to appreciate being in a wedding gown again. I wanted to enjoy it like I did the first time," she admits, referencing her first wedding to singer Nick Lachey in 2002. "But I didn’t have a weight goal; I just wanted to look healthy."
Source

Archived