anyways.. XD

her acting improve XD

now she no longer care bout her image. XD

i remember her still being a lil 'care bout image'

but now she doesnt bother if she doesnt look pretty in camera

which makes her more admirable ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mzxhanner

Is she really that young? I figured she was because she looks it in YAMD, but I had no idea she was even younger than me! Wow, she's not bad of an actress for such a young girl.

On a side note that may seem completely random, I LOVE her hair in YAMD. And the drama's really starting to become addicting so I recommend it to anyone who hasn't started watching it yet. I was a bit unsure about whether or not I should watch it since I know it's going to be so long, but it really catches your attention quickly and it isn't draggy at all yet.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread really needs an update!

for the moment she's acting in 'You are my destiny'!

She has been improving so much, that I can't believe she's in SNSD.

I love how she makes her character so alive... and I love it ^^

• 3 months later...

I can't believe the last post for this thread was mid-June yet .. wow, that's a long time ago ... it needs to be updated. I'm a regular at the YAMD thread & there are several ardent followers of SNSD who could share the latest on Yoon-ah.

Yup, she's an amazing girl to take such a big responsibility to act in a 160+ episode drama & prepare for a new one after she's done with YAMD ... heard the title is Factory Girl ... I hope someone can write on this coz I'm not one who can search thru the net for more info. But this young lady will go places with her dedication to her career. She must however take care of her health as she looks so fragile to me ... :sweatingbullets:

A very charming actress...easy on the eyes and as sweet and fresh as a big bite of watermelon! :P I'm enjoying watching her playing Saeybyuk in You Are My Destiny. Each one of the daily dramas that I've seen has been outstanding (Pure in Heart, As Wide as the Earth..., Likable or Not, and YAMD); four great actresses playing the lead character (Goo Hye Sun, Han Hyo Joo, Han Ji Hye, and Yoona), each one just as likable and delicious as the last one. :phew:

Welcome to our world, Im Yoona, we couldn't be happier to have you! :wub:

• 5 weeks later...

Anyonghasaeyo!!!

I am here again.....I wanna help to add more postings here for YoonA's thread. Can anyone tell me how to share pictures here? I can't seem to find anything in "My Controls".

Looking forward to anyone's kind help.

~Aleka~

• 4 weeks later...
Guest aznlockheart

What's with all this.. dead-ness. D:

Soy, you can also add to the first post that she's the winner of the Netizen's Popularity Award for the Korean Drama Festival remember~

• 1 month later...

Awww...nobody ever answered Aleka's request for information about how to add pictures to soompi forums. :( I can't find any tutorials at this site either or I would have been using this function long ago. :blush: Anyway...belated congrats to our pretty Yoona for winning the most popular new actress in the netcitizens poll. :) I hope that she continues to have a long and productive career. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest fara_diggory

yeah....

she improves a lottttt in cinderella man...

all i can say...

i love this girl soooooo much..

n soy, u need to update the 1st page

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest buddhjie14

same here cutekid..

I hope she'll be known, not just Yoona from SNSD but Im Yoona the actress...

anyways, she was really good in Cinderella Man and I just finished You Are My Destiny last week...

I hope she'll have another drama this year...

• 1 month later...

Archived