Im Yoon A (임윤아)

Guest Soy

Guest boakim123

hi... am just discover this thread too..

am a fan of yoong!!! her acting is jiang!!!

alright i will try to post more here!!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest boakim123

Cinderella Man those who haven't watched this drama yet, should gve it a try heheh... yoong has improved alot from you are my destiny to this drma... her acting is jiang to me!!

18316343.jpg

gnv.jpg

il8xeg.jpg

33cujbp.jpg

2ih5xkl.jpg

9gzwhc.jpg

oh gosh, yoong is soooooo pretty!!!

2wd7fns.jpg

v68agz.jpg

6hqibk.jpg

2yweu5w.jpg

eu0w8y.jpg

2009032613585710201.jpg

cr.at soshified.

hi boakim123! it's me! let's revive this thread!!! LOL

yeah, loved yoona in all the drama she acted in. but i have yet to watch 9e2o. anyone knows where i could watch it with eng sub? i totally loved her cameo appearance in UM. she is so convincing as the lead gangsta! can't believe our cutie-pie yoong is a gangsta! :D

Guest boakim123

hi boakim123! it's me! let's revive this thread!!! LOL

yeah, loved yoona in all the drama she acted in. but i have yet to watch 9e2o. anyone knows where i could watch it with eng sub? i totally loved her cameo appearance in UM. she is so convincing as the lead gangsta! can't believe our cutie-pie yoong is a gangsta! :D

hi yoon4vr!! nice to meet you here too heheh...

i think youtube, there is this drama 9ends2 out.. but i guess there is no eng sub..

alright i would be back with the link as soon as possible heheh...

this is various yoona's acting clips

Yoona NG in PJG

yoonang in pjg

9 End 2 Outs Ep. 4 (Yoona cut)

9 End 2 Outs Ep. 5 (Yoona cut)

then after that i think you can find randomly in that folder, no eng sub lolz ;(

Guest Dipyramidal

I love Yoona!!! Espesically in SNSD, she always gets the middle haha. shes so funny and adorable. I also like hernew role in Cinderalla Man too. YOONA FIGHTING.

Guest boakim123

I love Yoona!!! Espesically in SNSD, she always gets the middle haha. shes so funny and adorable. I also like hernew role in Cinderalla Man too. YOONA FIGHTING.

ya i love her too!!! she is my favourite members in snsd!!!

i hope yoong will pair up with hot guys in the future and stare in a drama afain haha..

this time i want her to be in romantic comedy drama^^

Guest boakim123

well just want to share this..

some clips of yoong's acting^^

소녀시대 Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Yoona 윤아 u go girl 유고걸

undefined

[sNSD] [YoonA] CM - Seo Yoo Jin

undefined

[sNSD][YoonA] 090604 - CM - Full Kiss Scene

undefined

will be back with more yoong ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Annyeong all YoonA addicts :), im one of them, just wanna share another thread for YoonA in Soompi.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/185152-official-yoona-girls-generation-member-no1/

Maybe thats why this current Im Yoon A's thread is quiet because theres another one.

Just wanna say that YoonA is becoming more and more gorgeous. Shes so beautiful last night at Golden Disk Awards 2010. SNSD won the grand prize. So proud and happy for them, especially for Yoona. :)

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi everyone :) Yup this Yoona thread is not very active. I dont come here too but today is exceptional.

By the way, YoonA is going to have a new drama this year 2012. Shes gonna starred with Jang Keun Suk in "Love Rain" must watch!!!!

Love Rain will commence in March somewhere on 26th.

Yoona thread in Soshified is very active, in fact its the most active compared to the other members. Go there and find out more about Yoona's latest happenings.

Sorry Soompi :(

• 3 months later...
Guest lukalee

hi guys i found Live Recaps of Love Rain here!    http://goo.gl/nZzmj

this show is great you should watch it Yoona is beautiful!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived