W O N D E R B A N G

Guest vana117724

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest Shinkiny.shikshin

Woah. I can't believe this thread is still alive. :)) I've been a Wonderbanger ever since 2008 up to now. I miss them. BIGTIME. TToTT

Guest yongje_cendy

Hello ! I'm Vietnamese WonderVip !

My English not good ! But I want say something...

WonderBang is my LOVE ! I love WGs & BB becuz I love WonderBang

We haven't seen WonderBang Speacial Stage since 2008 but LOVE is forever ! I love WonderBang and never can change it.

21BANG, WonderPM, WonderBlue... can make you forget WonderBang, can't you ???

I say NO and NO WAY

So, We should support WonderBang ! Together !

PLEASE BRING WONDERBANG IS BACK IN 2012 - This is Slogan of my VNForum.

We will make a project to Bring WonderBang is back : members of my forum will write 2 letters to YG & JYP to show our opinion "Bring WB is back"

We need a lot of signature from WonderBang fan, If we make this project, can you help me ??? Signature, it's not difficult ???

I will comeback in August (becuz in Vietnam, i have a college entrance examination)

After Aug, likely that the plan will be implemented, we need your support, if you can, please reply in this forum !!!

Love !

Guest Shinkiny.shikshin

Annyeong Wonderful V.I.P chingus. ^o^ Can I request some RiMi pics, fics, or anything? I'm really a big fan of them. ^-^ Kekeke~

Guest akajoe

Have you guys heard about GD and Yenny?? This Korean VIP talked about them..but I don't have the exact info..anyone has it?

Guest 12stilettos.

Have you guys heard about GD and Yenny?? This Korean VIP talked about them..but I don't have the exact info..anyone has it?

I'm curious as well. can you share it? sweatingbullets.gif

Guest Shinkiny.shikshin

What about them? :o =)))))

Guest shahirashera

Woah. I can't believe this thread is still alive. :)) I've been a Wonderbanger ever since 2008 up to now. I miss them. BIGTIME. TToTT

Me too!! :D /my account aint convincing. lol. I used to stalk soompi as guest :B

Not tryna be rude with the sudden reply but heard that too. How did it even start? Its not possible but still weird enough for such gossip to suddenly float around....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yumyubin

I want to share to you guys this TOOBIN-manip I made. I'm still hoping - wishing - praying for another WonderBang collab. I miss them... Most especially Toobin.

Ver. 1 (untagged)

Be_Funky_4da3b6b8.png

Ver. 2 (er - tagged?)

LOVE_IN_THE_ALLEY_words.png

why not active?? they're going to comeback at the same time!!! i soo damn happy even if i really had a bad day today like my teachers was soo angry at me ... but WONDERBANG comeback really mad my day today!!! i wanna spazz but hv to study!!..:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WonderBang Party - 06.20.12
Presented by Nile Lata (FBE) & FBE Asia
DISCLAIMER:
My rights are protected by The Copyright Law of 1976, which allows me to use a previously copyrighted work for PARODY; SOCIAL COMMENTARY; and ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES, as long as I receive no monetary compensation; condone the piracy of copy-written work; or make a claim of ownership. The "FBE Asia" brand on this product is a watermark to designate the creative work of Nile Lata (FBE). I make no claim to the copyright of the work of JYP Entertainment, nor YG Entertainment.

SPECIAL THANKS:This release is dedicated FIRST & FOREMOST to WonderfulVIPs worldwide in anticipation for a WonderBang Special Stage in 2012 and beyond. Thank you for your support over the years. I've come a long way since uploading "WonderBang Mixtape vol.1" onto my Clubbox account, which would soon be found by members of this forum. The WonderBang community is my 2nd family and my love will be with you ALWAYS. This is also dedicated to the ones who made the original music possible: YG Entertainment and BIGBANG; JYP Entertainment and Wonder Girls. THEY are the reason we're here, and they are the reason this mixtape is here. Please continue to support them by legally-purchasing their albums through DIGITAL and RETAIL sources.
Enjoy! <3

TRACKLIST:

01. Tell Me/Feeling
02. Feeling SuperB
03. Turn it up/Act Cool/R.E.A.L
04. Like This/Knockout
05. Fantastic Baby/Me In
06. Fantastic Baby/Stop!
07. Bingeul Bingeul/G.N.O
08. G.N.O./Ain't No Fun/High High
09. High High/Ee Babo/Jibe Kajima
10. Jibe kajima/Ain't No Fun
11. Sombebody 2 Luv/Nobody
12. Lollipop Girl pt. 2 (ft. Yubin)
13. The DJ is Mine (HeeDragon vers.)
14. Girls, Girls/Bad Boy (INTERLUDE)
15. LoveDust/2 Different Tears
16. Stupid Liar/GF (INTERLUDE #2)
17. Wishing on a Star/We Belong Together
18. Baby Goodnight/Take It
19. I Don't Understand (ft. Yubin)
20. Together Forever (DC GoGo vers.)

Running time: 24:56

Download HERE

WonderBang Exists, on FACEBOOK

Guest haninsyakirah

• 4 weeks later...
Guest azn_pride_123

^
is it about how g dragon and yeeun are the in the top 5 most successful kpop songwriter or something like that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived