W O N D E R B A N G

Guest vana117724

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^welcome! nice to meet you! :) i'm Felice

We had our first ever WonderBang Youtube collab!

I hope you all like it ^^ I anyway had so much fun making something for it.

Next time we might change the pairings, hope more people want to join.

Question: Is it maybe an idea to hold an Secret Santa with us WonderBang fans? With Graphics and/or video's?

@yumyubin i read your fanfiction up until now :) and i love it hahah but you kinda killed TOP for me now, i can't see TOP normal anymore :P

jk but i really like it!

Shall we start a new discussion here? i shall start one.

If WB would do a special stage again what concept would you like? in what direction would you like to see them do? would you go more for cute or sexy, rock or trot, tango or hip hop? What do you imagine seeing them do?

This question was asked by Nile Lata on FB once too and i said that i would like to see them do a sexy, tango, mafia, cafe/restaurant vibe. Dim lights, smokey room, Big Bang in handsome suits Wonder Girls in pretty sexy dresses and singing together with BB a very sexy/mafia/smooth version of BMB and Tonight <3

Guest savoir vivre

^I'm in the same boat as you, Felice.

"a sexy, tango, mafia, cafe/restaurant vibe. Dim lights, smokey room, Big Bang in handsome suits Wonder Girls in pretty sexy dresses and singing together with BB" this would definitely do the trick!!

I probably won't be able to watch properly coz I'll be screaming and hyperventilating for the rest of the performance. xD.

Since they're mature now, they'll probably be able to pull this off quite well, haha xD.. 

Question: Is it maybe an idea to hold an Secret Santa with us WonderBang fans? With Graphics and/or video's?

I would love to!! But then, I don't want to disappoint whoever my partner is..

tears.gif

`Jinhee 

Guest posh911

Just passin' by again because I saw the discussion xD.

hope u guys, don't mind haha ^^

I have two preferences, first is the hip hop genre, mainly because I haven't seen Wonder Girls dance arduously like before.

I mean, a dance with a hiphop vibe . I don't know if I've ever seen them dance like when they were still in their debut days.

It irritates me when people say that WG can't dance when they are, in fact, very good dancers. They just need to have the right choreo with the right music; and we all know how Big bang could dance their richard simmons off =P

The second one is the dark sexy concept. Come on, who wouldn't want wonder bang doing that type of genre? (probably crazy fan girls or fan boys, xP) It would showcase their maturity as artists and would absolutely be the best fan service to us, wonderbangers!

:)

that's all, thank u^^

If WB would do a special stage again what concept would you like? in what direction would you like to see them do? would you go more for cute or sexy, rock or trot, tango or hip hop? What do you imagine seeing them do?

I know that lots of KPOP idols did the sexy concept but I want to see WONDERBANG being sexy on stage together, especially right now since they released new songs this 2011. I would really really love it if they have a collab this year since WB matured this last 2 years. I really really am hoping for a chance of a WB collab this year end specials, I'm praying ardently that the networks(SBS, KBS, MBC, MNET) and YG/JYP give this gift to us Wonderful VIPs since we've been waiting patiently for BB & WG to have their comebacks after their hiatuses. :tears:

I'm a little afraid to disappoint my recipient but I'm willing to give a go at this, but I can only give manips/graphics cause my movie maker is not working and my memory is low on space, I'm still saving to buy an external hardrive :)

^you would so not dissapoint believe me ;)

Maybe i'll start it on WBluv forum, and i'll see how many people would like to join :)

@myNameIs-rAin lol probably me too or there's a huge grin on my face the whole time :P

then replaying it none stop ^^

It irritates me when people say that WG can't dance when they are, in fact, very good dancers. They just need to have the right choreo with the right music

Same here, their awsome dancers. i loved their dance at MAMA last year, it was one of their bests in my opinion.

Their choreo's for remixes etc became better and better each year.

2 new manips :)

I love TooBin and one of my favorite none-existing pairing TOPeun <3

Guest savoir vivre

^Oh my gawd! Those are so pleasant in the eyes! I love the texture!! hehe, and toobin's What happened in the bedroom?

lol

TOPEun is a gorgeous couple, lol xD.. Ye Eun's so beautiful in those selcas xD.

No one beats Toobin in my heart though :P haha xD..

@posh911: I LOVE YOUR ANSWER! u definitely got the whole point!

@Alyssa: like what Felice said, you would never ever disappoint anybody xD...

:wub:

`Jinhee

^we all had to pee :P

but sssannkk you! for liking the manips :)

I'm going to make a new HeeDragon vid but i'm searching for clips that fit eachother

You know seperate clips where it seems their looking at eachother/talking

Like clips on BigBangtv or MIWG, if anyone knows one or more please share!!

Rumors are getting stronger that WG are indeed going to attend SBS and MBC gayo

Still unsure and i only believe it when the list of attendees is out only a few days ahead.

I'd give BB attending only 25% chance, i know low but idk i just have the feeling they won't come since this year had more bad things for them then good things and they want to focus on next year, a new start...but let's just wait and see.

I see so many people wanting a WonderBang collab and i saw it's been mentioned multiple times on sites/video's where WG or JYP staff must have seen it..soo yeah who knows right ^^

Guest gossipLight911

where the heck are you all guys?

*quoted image*

HERE! haha..

been busy the past few days, urgh!! Exams and projects are making it hard for me to visit soompi often.

Anyway, I'm back!! haha..

I received your wonderbang PMs(spec. THE G-YE ONES) o.O.

Thank you for keeping me updated and awake! =x

You sure know a lot. If ever your uncle or your Yg friends contact you again, just please keep sending me PMs!

I love it when I open soompi and I could see pink numbers on the top right corner of my acct.. haha..

:wub:

Guest vana117724

Hello Wonderbang family :]

I'm in the midst of revamping the first page of the thread with new links and info.

It's been exactly three years since I last updated and I think it's due time.

The first three parts of the first page are fully edited and I removed all the old links and any pics

that have been deleted! So if you're relatively new the the Wonderbang mania, I would definitely

check out the first page (the first three parts at least since this is still a work in progress for me).

This thread is soon to be four years old on January 1st...time flies huh?

P.S. please do not hotlink, as I would like to have these images posted for a long time so that

newcomers to Wonderbang can enjoy the pics and what not as well.

Stay warm,

Vana!

Guest karizmatik

Wassup Wonder Bang fam!

New here but a long as time fan of the Wonder Girls x Big Bang fam!

I just saw this thread get mentioned on soompi's twitter so here I am, haha, how slow am I, huh? XD

I definitely agree with ya on the whole mafia/sexy thing - Big Bang seem to like wearing suits/tux (sometimes colourful ones even, lol) and it'd go well with Wonder Girls usual retro theme. Omg, I seriously wish I could like direct for these two, this performance in my head is must see! -_- Anyways, I can definitely see it. I'm actually hoping so bad they (by they I mean YG & JYP) put a surprise performance by bringing Wonder Bang in the Golden Disk Awards! It's a long shot to be honest but yeah, anything could happen really, lol. I was hoping for them to perform on MAMA but nope. *le sigh*

Oh I'm Rina, btw. ^-^/

Guest omgitscrystal

Back in this thread again! :) Whenever I come back here, it means I'm on the Crazy WonderBang-mood :P

I would love them to go for more Tango together! Like Wonder Girls and 2PM? :) I'd like them to head for the mature-concept direction? Since they've already grown up yeah. But on the other hand, I wouldn't mind them going for a cute and lively direction as well, well, if they have a few more collaborations! Because if they head for this direction, they'll have lots of fun together! And we'll be able to see them laughing on stage like the old times!

Guest omgitscrystal

Hey guys! Was just wondering if we can do any project for Wonder Girls and Big Bang? Like maybe in their next anniversary, we can send them letters to congratulate them for their 5th anniversary and also remind them that there are still so many fans of WonderBang waiting for another collaboration!

Archived