[variety] Pkl's Wonderful Outing 박경림의 화려한 &#508

Guest Soy

^^ It comes on at 3:00 pm korean time :)

And big news, Wonderful Outing is now being renewed as Wonderful Outing 2, and by the looks of it, SNSD is going to be the permanent guest on the show.

sha-2.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Nutshellgirl

i heard ft island will guest or is the guest for the season 2...

is it out yet?

FT ISland in Japan? in Season 2???

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AngelBlaize

Does anyone know where i can get the HQ version of the super junior ep? I've tried wackycashews clubbox but its not there :blush:

*edit* ok found it. It was still in wackycashews box, only she had to give me the link coz ...well...coz computers hate me? heheh

Guest silverwingz

Park Kyung Lim's pregnant! i wonder what they're gonna do about this show... put it on hold? hehe...

anyway, congratz to Park Kyung Lim!

• 3 months later...

source : yahoo korea

박경림의 겹경사… 임신에다 사업까지 번창일로

[스포츠월드] 2008년 09월 28일(일) 오후 09:33 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

박경림(사진)이 2세를 가진 기쁨과 함께 사업에서도 성공가도를 달리고 있어 화제다.

내년 1월 출산예정인 박경림은 최근 인터넷 쇼핑몰 ‘뉴욕 스토리’의 오픈 2주년을 맞아 새로운 브랜드 라인 ‘뉴욕스토리 슈즈’를 출시하며 사업 영역을 확장한다.

‘뉴욕 스토리 슈즈’는 패션에 관심이 많은 20,30대 여성을 대상으로 다양한 패션아이템을 제공하는 토탈 패션라인. 이번 라인은 부츠, 펌프스, 플랫 등 다양한 신발과 의류를 합리적인 가격에 생산해 판매할 예정이다.

박 경림은 인터넷 쇼핑몰을 자신이 직접 경영에 해왔으며, 이벤트로 얻은 수익금 전액을 독거노인과 소외아동을 위해 기부하는 등 선행으로 주위의 귀감이 됐다. ‘뉴욕스토리 슈즈’는 오는 29일에 출시되며 11월에는 가방제품도 선보일 예정이다.

Park Kyungrim is much talked about after being successful in getting a child and doing good on her company.

Park Kyungrim who will deliver a baby next January, and two years after launching her internet shopping mall ‘New York Story,’ she launched a new show line called ‘New York Story Shoes.’ expanding her company.

‘New york Story Shoes’ is a total fashion line targeting women in their 20s and 30s, who are into fashion. Park Kyungrim is planning to sell boots, pumps, flat shoes and clothes at a reasonable price.

Park Kyungrim has managed her internet shopping mall herself, and she has been a role model to many by donating her profits to elderly citizens and children who live alone. ‘New York Story Shoes’ will be first introduced to the market on the 29th and she will even launch bags in November.

*successful : 성공적인

*deliver a baby : 아이를 낳다

*launch = introduce to the market : 출시하다

*expand : 확장하다

*target : 겨냥하다

*reasonable : 합리적인

*manage : 경영하다

*role model : 귀감, 본보기

*donate : 기부하다

*profit : 수익

• 6 months later...
Guest AgarwaeN

Seems like I came too late...

Can anyone upload the EP that HyeSung and Windergirl are guests for me ?

on other host like Megaupload or Mediafire

I can't download anything from CB

Don't know why... maybe my net host block it

Thanks !

Guest riehae

If only there were more than one Suju special episode from this show.

I enjoyed their first guesting.

And I feel that it wasn't enough.

• 2 months later...
Guest Golden String

HELP ME PLZ !

i want this 2 videos

F.T Island & Supernova - Park Kyung Lim's Wonderful Outing Part 1 (2007-12-21).avi

F.T Island & Supernova - Park Kyung Lim's Wonderful Outing Part 2 (2007-12-28).avi

PLz upload these 2 filse for me >> if it by torrent will be better

thank you

• 8 months later...
Guest WobBLeR

I think I'm very late to start watching this program. I managed to find the 2nd SNSD episode, but I can't seem to find the 1st one with subs. Can anyone help me to find it? (From somewhere other than CB)

Thank you.

Archived