What Was The First Song That Got You Into Korean Music?

Guest wtfitzbrian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest martinee

song name: 'phone number'

artist: jinusean

i remember it exactly and i don't know why; it was after school and i was going home and my best friend (who i had just met at the time) told me to listen to this song. so i did and i love it and now i listen to it more than she does.

Guest trashstar

first song i heard was in boa's "don't start now" album but really got into kpop after watching se7en's "passion" mv xD

song name: Passion

artist: Se7en

I always thought Kpop was really really cool, but I didn't start liking it until I heard SE7EN... now that I think about it. I think SE7EN helped kick me into the direction of Kpop. I saw his performance and fell in love with him. I remember being on vacation in california and asking my aunt to take me to the Korean store... That day, I bought SE7EN's first album, because they didn't have his second one out yet. Also at that time, I think DBSG was just coming out. They were still pretty new to the Kpop scene, and I jumped on and stayed on the bandwagon ever since. :)

Guest 1S0ULL

DBSK's Rising Sun around October 2006 XD My friend showed me the MV and I was totally hooked XD

I heard Rain's songs before but I wasn't intrigued to search into Kmusic until DBSK.

Guest ohmylamb.

Song name: Perhaps Love [Goong OST]

Artist: HowL & J

WAIT.

It's the drama that makes me so into Korean-wave.

But that's my first Korean song yeah.

I was 14-years-old when I first got interested with Korean pop.

Guest lovejae

Hug - DBSG

When I listened to the song on TV, I've started to turn to K-pop, but the first song I like was the original sound track of Winter Sonata film !

Anyway, the only thing makes me love K-pop that much is DBSG ~~

Guest k3n4uri

The first Korean song that I liked was Come Back To Me from the drama Attic. AFter that I started listening to other songs from different drama osts. I was introduce to Kpop through Goong MVs made by fans.

Guest wtfitzbrian

kim bum soo - bogoshipda and it moved to things i cannot do for you by park hyo shin!~ great songs!~

ahhh bohgohshipdah.. i still love that song ^.^ such a goodie

Kiss - Because I'm a Girl

My friend showed me the MV and that got me hooked...

i still have this song on my ipod! hahaha also a very good song.. even though im a dude..

Song name: Perhaps Love [Goong OST]

Artist: HowL & J

WAIT.

It's the drama that makes me so into Korean-wave.

But that's my first Korean song yeah.

I was 14-years-old when I first got interested with Korean pop.

oo goong song haha i love this song ^.^

Guest dbsk_cyn

Good question! :D

Hmm, mine was Dbsk's Rising Sun. I first heard it on the radio in M'sia . The FM was playing tons of times day and night because they were coming for their First tour concert last year. The company must have paid lots to promote! but still, thanks to the FM , i know Dbsk andlove them till now!!

Guest JaeHoLove

It all started from BoA.

And I think the first song I listened was Atlantis Princess.

Then I got obsessed with all her songs and music and also herself LOL!

Then that's how it started, I'm currently having obsessive-addiction with DBSK!

2 period :D :D :D

years ago: H.O.T Candy, after they disband I continue with JTL, then I switch (or come back ^_^) to E-rock + rap :lol: :lol: and totally forgot I had into K-pop for a while :D

more than 1 year ago, it was Super Junior U - got me back to K-pop :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest indefinable

I can't remember. o_o;

I think the first kpop song I ever heard was BoA's No. 1. Probably Shinhwa got me into kpop. x)

Archived